Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-19-2022, 03:03 AM   #1
Firefighter_88
Baby Member

Smile Dares for a home-alone week

Hi all,

after visiting getdare for quire a long time, I finally decided to create an account :-)

To get things started, I am looking for some exciting dares within the next week, as I will be home alone all the time.
I am willing to try out as many dares as possible, but pleas keep in mind that I am pretty new to actually doing dares myself.

To make things easier, some information about my situation:
  • Will be home alone for the complete next week; Also working from home office, so I am able to do things pretty much the whole day.
  • Living in my own house with garden in a rural area with fields and forests nearby.
  • Got sports training twice a week, on tuesday and thursday.
  • Weather forecast says it will be warm and sunny pretty much the whole week - so semi-public outside dares should be possible, preferreably at night.
  • Like and limits are within my signature

Would also be interested in getting some experience as a sub, so if you want to be a master for a week: DM me ;-)

I will of course write reports on everything I do and maybe - if someone proves trustworthy - provide some pics (without face).

Looking forward to the next week and hope to receive some exciting dares from you all!

Likes: Edging, denial, pictures (without face), semi-public and outdoor stuff, currently trying out some experiments involving food - seems as if I could like this.

Limits: Permanent, illegal, everything involving friends & family - more limits may be added in future, as I am still pretty new to this.
Firefighter_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 01:23 AM   #2
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

Welcome,

To start you off:
Stay completely naked at all times while indoors (try dressing and undressing outside your front door).
Don't cum until the last hour of your home alone week.
Edge once every time you walk through a door.

Good luck, good times and have fun

KIK: Leo.vd
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk