Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-21-2012, 08:07 PM   #1
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

Default The Slave

I am not the author of this my slave and wishes for me not to say who she is and she has given me permission to post this on her for you to read. This is about a slave that is living with her mistress and is written from a slaves point of view. You can expect an update every monday and Friday. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

I wake up in the morning. It’s a normal morning like any other. Like always, I am only wearing my collar. Clothes are not allowed to be worn in the house. I see you are fast asleep so I climb out of my cage and head down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I make your favorites; waffles, bacon, eggs, and hash browns. The smell wakes you up. When I hear you coming down the stairs I quickly put your plate on the table. You sit down and start eating. I pour you a glass of orange juice and then I start to wash up the dishes. When I am finished I kneel next to your chair as I wait for you to finish. You pet me on the head.“Good morning my little pet”
“Good morning Mistress” I say as I enjoy your touch
“This breakfast is delicious. Thank you my girl”
“You’re welcome Mistress”
When you are finished eating I stand up and take your plate and cup and go the sink to wash them. As I am washing the dishes you go into the fridge and pull out some leftovers from the night before and put them into a bowl for me. “Eat” you say as you put the bowl down. I say “Thank you Mistress” then quickly eat all of the food from the bowl. When I am finished I start to clean my bowl. All of a sudden I hear you yell from the laundry room.
“Pet! Get in here!!!”
I run into the room as fast as I can
“Yes Mistress”
“Kneel! Do you see what I’m looking at right now?!?”
I drop to the floor instantly. You are pointing to a stack of dirty laundry. I don’t say anything, I just put me head down.
“I told you to have this laundry done last night didn’t I?”
“Yes Mistress”
“Good. So do you also agree that a punishment is in order?”
“Yes Mistress”
“Good. Get up to my room and stand in the corner like a naughty child since that is how you seem to be acting”
“Yes Mistress”
I quickly go up to your room and stand in the corner with my hands on my head the way you taught me. About an hour goes by and you finally come into the room. You sit on the bed and lay the paddle next to you.
“Come”
I slowly make my way across the room to you. I am scared that you are still angry. You pat your knees and I know that you want me to lay across you lap so I do. You start to caress my bottom. You can feel me shaking.
“It’s ok. I’m not angry any more. I took some time to calm down. But I am still disappointed. You disobeyed a direct order and so now I have to punish you. Do you understand?”
“Yes Mistress”
“Ok good. You don’t need to count or anything, just focus or staying in place like a good girl. I’m going to use the wooden paddle on you bum this time. Are you ready?”
“Yes Mistress”
You start off lightly spanking my bottom with you hand. As time goes by you get harder and harder. After about 5 minutes my bottom feels like it’s on fire. I start begging you to stop.
“No begging. Take the punishment that you deserve”
I try to be quiet but every once in a while I say something but you just give me a hard smack to my thighs and tell me to quiet down. When my bottom is nice and red you stop and rub my bottom for a brief second. Then I feel the cold wood touching my bottom. I am already in so much pain and I start to beg again.
“Please don’t use that Mistress. Please don’t paddle me. I’m sorry! I will be a good girl from now on. I promise!”
You push me off you lap and then go into the closet and come out with a double sided dildo. You stick one half into my mouth and tell me that I better not drop it. I nod my head yes and you pull me back onto your lap. You take that paddle and give me 35 hard swats with it. By the time you are done I am crying hard. You rub my very sore and very red bottom until I stop crying.
“Go lay face down on the bed”
I do
“I was going to give you a treat and fuck your sweet little pussy tonight but since you were a bad girl that will have to wait until another night. Tonight is going to be all about my pleasure”
I give you a disappointed look. You take off your clothes and get onto the bed and sit right in front of my face with your legs wide open. I can see how wet you already are. You lift up my head and guide the other end of the dildo into your pussy, putting it so deep that I am practically kissing your pussy. You move my head up and down and you moan with pleasure. After about 15 minutes you start to move really fast and then you cum hard. You pull the dildo out of my mouth and then turn it around and put it back in my mouth so that I can taste your juices. You tell me to clean it and I do gratefully. When I am finished you take it out of my mouth and tell me to clean your pussy. When I am done you turn me over and spread my legs wide.
“You are awfully wet”
“Yes Mistress”
“Do you want Mistress to bury a big dick onto your pussy?”
“Yes please Mistress” You can hear the need for release in my voice
“Up on your hands and knees pet. Ass high head down eyes close”
I do as I’m told. I feel you get off the bed. A few minutes later I feel you climb back on the bed. Then all of a sudden you ram your strap-on into me as hard as you can. I scream out in pain and pleasure. You fuck me hard and long. I am moaning so loudly that the neighbors can probable hear. Eventually I just can’t take it anymore and I start to beg for you to let me cum. After a few minutes of me begging you reach down and squeeze my nipples hard.
“Cum pet!”
I cum hard and scream loud. When you pull out of me I collapse on the bed. You get out of bed and put the strap-on away. You climb back into bed and pull me up to you and you lay my head on your chest. You start to stroke my hair.
“Promise me you will try to be a better girl”
“I promise Mistress”
You give me a kiss on my forehead and stoke my hair gently and I quickly fall asleep in your arms.

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Old 09-21-2012, 10:22 PM   #3
nude.for.life

Will this be continued? I love it!

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:21 AM   #4
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by nude.for.life View Post
Will this be continued? I love it!
Your reply was only 2 hours after the first chapter was posted!!! Try to be more patient in the future!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:36 AM   #5
nude.for.life

Sorry...how do you tell?

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:08 AM   #6
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

Yes it will be continued there will be an update every monday and Friday

Old 09-26-2012, 03:57 PM   #7
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

The next morning when I wake up I realize that I am alone in the bed. I head down stairs and see that you are sitting on the couch in the living room. I go and kneel at your feet. You pet my head.
“Good morning my girl”
“Good morning Mistress”
“Did you sleep well?”
“Yes Mistress”
“Good. Your breakfast is already in your bowl in the kitchen. Go ahead and eat”
“Thank you Mistress”
I go into the kitchen and find a bowl of food on the floor for me. It’s filled with bacon and tater tots. I can see that you cooked breakfast this morning because your empty plate is on the table. I eat all my food but then I get thirsty. I call for you.
“Mistress. Mistress”
You come into the kitchen
“What is it girl?”
“I’m thirsty Mistress. Can you fill up my drink bowl please?”
“Oh of course little one. I’m sorry”
You pat my head and then go in the fridge and get me some juice and pour it in my bowl. Then you put the juice back and go back into the living room. I drink all of the juice and then I go kneel at your feet.
“All finished?”
“Yes Mistress”
“Good. I have to run a few errands but I want you to service me before you go”
You stand up and pull down your pants and panties and then sit back down on the couch and spread your legs wide. I look at your pussy and then I look up at you. You nod your head at me giving me approval. I immediately start to lick your pussy. I flick my tongue over your clit and then I suck hard. It only takes me a few minutes to make you cum. After I clean you up you reach down and feel that I am wet. You start to finger me but right when I am close to cumming you stop. You can see the disappointment in my eyes. You pat my head and then stand up to put your shoes on.
“Ok I’m going now pet. Make sure you are a good girl while I am out. No touching! Understood?”
“Yes Mistress”
You put your jacket on and leave the house. I am still soaked and very horny. I try not to touch myself put I just can’t help it. Next thing I know my fingers are inside my pussy. I few minutes later I am cumming. I stand up and look at myself in the mirror. There is cum dripping down my legs. I am ashamed of myself. I clean myself up and start doing my chores. A little over an hour later I hear your car pull into the drive way. I start to get really nervous. The minute you walk in the door I fall to my knees in front of you and start to cry. You quickly put your bags down and kneel down to me. You put your fingers under my chin and lift my head up to you.
“What’s wrong hunny? Are you ok?”
I put my head back down and cry harder
“I asked you a question. Answer me” you say in a stern voice
“I…I..I came without permission Mistress”
“I see”
You let go of me and stand up. You grab my collar and start to lead me up stairs. You don’t say a word to me. I can tell you are angry. You open up the door to my cage and gently push me in. you lock the door and walk away. I just sit in the corner and cry. About 20 minutes later you come back into the room and unlock the door. With a very serious and straight face you say “Stop crying. Go use the bathroom quickly”. Then you leave the room again. I quickly dry my tears and then go use the bathroom and return to my cage. 15 minutes later you return with something I have never seen before. You tell me to come kneel at your feet and I do.
“Do not speak pet. I am very disappointed in you. I was only gone for an hour. You could’ve waited. But since you didn’t you are going to be punished. This is a chastity belt. I’m going to lock it on you to make sure that there is no more touching yourself without permission. You will not be allowed to cum for the next we straight. I hope this helps you learn your lesson since apparently the beating I gave you last night didn’t”
I sit with my head down and listen to you. When you are finished you lock me into the belt and put the key in your pocket. You put me back in my cage and I cry some more. A few hours later you let me out and tell me that dinner is ready. We eat in silence. After you finish you go into the living room to watch tv. I clean the dishes. When I am finished I hear you call me in. I got into the living room and you motion for me to sit on the floor between your legs. I do
“You really disappointed me today”
I whisper through my tears “I’m sorry Mistress”
“I know you are hunny. But I still have to teach you a lesson. It’s my job.”
“I know Mistress.” I say sadly
I hear you let you a sad sigh and I feel awful. I rest my head against your leg.
“I love you Mistress”
“I love you too baby”
As you say it I can hear the smile in your voice. I wrap myself in your legs as we watch a movie together.

Old 12-20-2012, 04:26 PM   #8
switch-dude

Very nice please keep going!
switch-dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk