Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-18-2014, 12:10 PM   #31
Lucy89

1. Have you ever had sex in three or more positions in one session? Yes
2. Have you ever had sex continuously for 1 hour or more? Yes
3. Have you ever devoted an entire day to sex and sexual activity (with breaks for eating, etc)? No
4. Have you ever been so loud having sex that housemates/neighbors commented or complained? Yes
5. Have you ever had your sexual technique/style/skill openly praised by someone? Yes (praise makes sure you get another chance ;p)
6. Have you ever written an explicitly erotic story? Tried my hand at a bit of naughty fiction once but I'm not much of a writer and never posted it.
7. Have you ever brought your partner to orgasm using only your hands? Yes
8. Have you ever licked or sucked on someone else’s feet and/or toes? Yes
9. Have you ever had sex with someone you’re not married to? Yes
10. Have you ever had sex with someone who’s married to someone else? No
11. Have you ever had sex simultaneously with two people—MMF? MFF? Yes
12. Have you ever had anal sex? Yes
13. Have you ever gone out in public while wearing an anal plug? Yes
14. Have you ever been told you’re dirty because of the things you say? I make a fair few dirty jokes ;p
15. Have you ever gotten really turned on by saying or hearing dirty talk? Yes
16. Have you ever had sexual fantasies related to or involving submission, domination, suppression, forced intercourse, infliction of pain, bondage, hot wax, nipples clamps, etc…? Yes
17. Have you ever been involved in any sexual activities you would describe as kinky? Yes
18. Have you ever realized that you are much more sexually open-minded/kinky than most of your previous partners and/or friends? I think everyone has a kink. My friends have no idea abut mine but they could have secrets of their own ;p
19. Have you ever been part of an S/M roleplay (master/mistress/slave), domination (as the dominant/submissive part), or being victim of pain (such as whipping, caning, hot wax on genitals, nipple clamps/genital clamps etc.)? I've recieved spankings and once the cane.
20. Have you ever identified as bisexual–to yourself? to partners? to friends? Yes
21. Have you ever fantasized about or practiced orgasm control/denial? No
22. Have you ever daydreamed about sexual activities exceeding what most people consider “normal” sex? I've had kinky daydreams at times ;p
23. Have you ever gotten really turned on by fantasizing about/witnessing gay (guys) or lesbian (girls) sex? Seeing anyone really into it can be a turn on
24. Have you ever tried scissoring? Yes
25. Have you ever performed oral sex on a man? Yes
26. Have you ever performed oral sex on a woman? Yes
27. Have you ever received oral sex from a man? Yes
28. Have you ever received oral sex from a woman? Yes
29. How old were you the first time you had sex? 18
30. Where? His place
31. How many partners till now? 8
32. Have you ever practiced BDSM on yourself (bondage, nipple clamps, hot wax, suction, electro-stim, etc etc etc)? I've played around with cuffs a bit.
33. Have you had more or fewer lovers than your current partner? I'm single right now
34. Have you ever had sex in front of other people? Not quite in front of. In the same room with another couple, two separate beds.
35. If "yes". Did you know them? Yes
36. Did you like it? I felt kinda awkward hearing my friend get railed a bed away but it was an experience ;p
37. Have you ever had a crush on a fellow member here? No
38. Have you ever met anyone through AFF, OKCupid, Kassidie, or another site? Once through Craigslist when I was younger
39. Have you ever had an orgasm without any direct stimulation of your sex(not counting dreams)? No, I can get turned on a lot but need the stimulation to finish
40. Do you like being called dirty names during sex? Sometimes
Signiture dare: I deserve corner time, pm me and tell me what to do/ what to wear/ how long to stay there for being so naughty
Lucy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 11:19 PM   #32
PartySlut
getDare Devil

1. Have you ever had sex in three or more positions in one session? yes
2. Have you ever had sex continuously for 1 hour or more? yes
3. Have you ever devoted an entire day to sex and sexual activity (with breaks for eating, etc)? no
4. Have you ever been so loud having sex that housemates/neighbors commented or complained? no
5. Have you ever had your sexual technique/style/skill openly praised by someone? no
6. Have you ever written an explicitly erotic story? no
7. Have you ever brought your partner to orgasm using only your hands? yes
8. Have you ever licked or sucked on someone else’s feet and/or toes? no
9. Have you ever had sex with someone you’re not married to? yes
10. Have you ever had sex with someone who’s married to someone else? not that i know of
11. Have you ever had sex simultaneously with two people—MMF? MFF? mmf and mff
12. Have you ever had anal sex? yes
13. Have you ever gone out in public while wearing an anal plug? yes
14. Have you ever been told you’re dirty because of the things you say? yes
15. Have you ever gotten really turned on by saying or hearing dirty talk? yes
16. Have you ever had sexual fantasies related to or involving submission, domination, suppression, forced intercourse, infliction of pain, bondage, hot wax, nipples clamps, etc…? yes
17. Have you ever been involved in any sexual activities you would describe as kinky? not with another person only solo
18. Have you ever realized that you are much more sexually open-minded/kinky than most of your previous partners and/or friends? yes
19. Have you ever been part of an S/M roleplay (master/mistress/slave), domination (as the dominant/submissive part), or being victim of pain (such as whipping, caning, hot wax on genitals, nipple clamps/genital clamps etc.)? no
20. Have you ever identified as bisexual–to yourself? to partners? to friends? partners and friends
21. Have you ever fantasized about or practiced orgasm control/denial? for dares
22. Have you ever daydreamed about sexual activities exceeding what most people consider “normal” sex? yes
23. Have you ever gotten really turned on by fantasizing about/witnessing gay (guys) or lesbian (girls) sex? yes
24. Have you ever tried scissoring? yes
25. Have you ever performed oral sex on a man? yes
26. Have you ever performed oral sex on a woman? yes
27. Have you ever received oral sex from a man? no
28. Have you ever received oral sex from a woman? yes
29. How old were you the first time you had sex? hmmm i honestly don't know probably 17 or 18
30. Where? my car
31. How many partners till now? 6
32. Have you ever practiced BDSM on yourself (bondage, nipple clamps, hot wax, suction, electro-stim, etc etc etc)? yes
33. Have you had more or fewer lovers than your current partner? don't currently have one
34. Have you ever had sex in front of other people? yes
35. If "yes". Did you know them? some of them
36. Did you like it? not sure
37. Have you ever had a crush on a fellow member here? yes
38. Have you ever met anyone through AFF, OKCupid, Kassidie, or another site? no
39. Have you ever had an orgasm without any direct stimulation of your sex(not counting dreams)? no
40. Do you like being called dirty names during sex? eh doesn't matter

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 11:57 AM   #33
LovelyWhore
getDare Sweetheart

1. Have you ever had sex in three or more positions in one session?
Yes
2. Have you ever had sex continuously for 1 hour or more?
Not continuously, as we stopped for a few minutes twice or so.
3. Have you ever devoted an entire day to sex and sexual activity (with breaks for eating, etc)?
Yes
4. Have you ever been so loud having sex that housemates/neighbors commented or complained?
No
5. Have you ever had your sexual technique/style/skill openly praised by someone?
No
6. Have you ever written an explicitly erotic story?
No
7. Have you ever brought your partner to orgasm using only your hands?
Yes
8. Have you ever licked or sucked on someone else’s feet and/or toes?
Yes
9. Have you ever had sex with someone you’re not married to?
Yes
10. Have you ever had sex with someone who’s married to someone else?
No
11. Have you ever had sex simultaneously with two people—MMF? MFF?
No, it wishes, though.
12. Have you ever had anal sex?
Yes
13. Have you ever gone out in public while wearing an anal plug?
No
14. Have you ever been told you’re dirty because of the things you say?
Yes
15. Have you ever gotten really turned on by saying or hearing dirty talk?
Yes, hearing.
16. Have you ever had sexual fantasies related to or involving submission, domination, suppression, forced intercourse, infliction of pain, bondage, hot wax, nipples clamps, etc…?
Yes
17. Have you ever been involved in any sexual activities you would describe as kinky?
Yes
18. Have you ever realized that you are much more sexually open-minded/kinky than most of your previous partners and/or friends?
19. Have you ever been part of an S/M roleplay (master/mistress/slave), domination (as the dominant/submissive part), or being victim of pain (such as whipping, caning, hot wax on genitals, nipple clamps/genital clamps etc.)?
Yes
20. Have you ever identified as bisexual–to yourself? to partners? to friends?
Yes
21. Have you ever fantasized about or practiced orgasm control/denial?
Yes to both
22. Have you ever daydreamed about sexual activities exceeding what most people consider “normal” sex?
Yes
23. Have you ever gotten really turned on by fantasizing about/witnessing gay (guys) or lesbian (girls) sex?
Yes
24. Have you ever tried scissoring?
No
25. Have you ever performed oral sex on a man?
Yes
26. Have you ever performed oral sex on a woman?
Not that I can recall
27. Have you ever received oral sex from a man?
Yes
28. Have you ever received oral sex from a woman?
No
29. How old were you the first time you had sex?
13 or 14
30. Where?
At his house
31. How many partners till now?
A lot tbh
32. Have you ever practiced BDSM on yourself (bondage, nipple clamps, hot wax, suction, electro-stim, etc etc etc)?
Yes
33. Have you had more or fewer lovers than your current partner?
I do not currently have a partner
34. Have you ever had sex in front of other people?
No
35. If "yes". Did you know them?
36. Did you like it?
37. Have you ever had a crush on a fellow member here?
Yes
38. Have you ever met anyone through AFF, OKCupid, Kassidie, or another site?
No
39. Have you ever had an orgasm without any direct stimulation of your sex(not counting dreams)?
Yes
40. Do you like being called dirty names during sex?
Yes
it likes: Pain, Humiliation, Control, Clothespins, Degradation
it dislikes: Anal, Pee
it's limits are: Family, Friends, Public, Illegal, Scarification, Webcam/Video chat, Scat, Piercings

If you find a typo in any post it has made, or it referring to itself as anything except "it" send it a link to the page and a proper punishment!
LovelyWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 03:31 PM   #34
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

1. Have you ever had sex in three or more positions in one session? Oh yes!
2. Have you ever had sex continuously for 1 hour or more? Uhuh!
3. Have you ever devoted an entire day to sex and sexual activity (with breaks for eating, etc)? Not a whole day
4. Have you ever been so loud having sex that housemates/neighbors commented or complained? Housemates commented, was kinda embarrassing!
5. Have you ever had your sexual technique/style/skill openly praised by someone? Yes, my skill at cowgirl!
6. Have you ever written an explicitly erotic story? Yep
8. Have you ever licked or sucked on someone else’s feet and/or toes? No!
11. Have you ever had sex simultaneously with two people—MMF? MFF? Yes, threesome with two guys, but want to try mff!
12. Have you ever had anal sex? yes
13. Have you ever gone out in public while wearing an anal plug? yes!
14. Have you ever been told you’re dirty because of the things you say? hehe, yes!
15. Have you ever gotten really turned on by saying or hearing dirty talk? oh yes!
16. Have you ever had sexual fantasies related to or involving submission, domination, suppression, forced intercourse, infliction of pain, bondage, hot wax, nipples clamps, etc…? many times!
17. Have you ever been involved in any sexual activities you would describe as kinky? yep, bondage, anal, strap-on
18. Have you ever realized that you are much more sexually open-minded/kinky than most of your previous partners and/or friends?to an extent
19. Have you ever been part of an S/M roleplay (master/mistress/slave), domination (as the dominant/submissive part), or being victim of pain (such as whipping, caning, hot wax on genitals, nipple clamps/genital clamps etc.)? yes!
20. Have you ever identified as bisexual–to yourself? to partners? to friends? openly!
21. Have you ever fantasized about or practiced orgasm control/denial? both!
22. Have you ever daydreamed about sexual activities exceeding what most people consider “normal” sex? definitely!
23. Have you ever gotten really turned on by fantasizing about/witnessing gay (guys) or lesbian (girls) sex? certainly!
24. Have you ever tried scissoring? once, and I so want to do it again!
25. Have you ever performed oral sex on a man? yes
26. Have you ever performed oral sex on a woman? yes
27. Have you ever received oral sex from a man? yes
28. Have you ever received oral sex from a woman? yes
29. How old were you the first time you had sex? 16
30. Where? in my bed
31. How many partners till now? 9
32. Have you ever practiced BDSM on yourself (bondage, nipple clamps, hot wax, suction, electro-stim, etc etc etc)? not exactly
33. Have you had more or fewer lovers than your current partner? don't have a partner
34. Have you ever had sex in front of other people? no
36. Did you like it?
37. Have you ever had a crush on a fellow member here? hehe, yes!
38. Have you ever met anyone through AFF, OKCupid, Kassidie, or another site? no
39. Have you ever had an orgasm without any direct stimulation of your sex(not counting dreams)? oh yes!
40. Do you like being called dirty names during sex? always!

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 02:04 AM   #35
mrcamslave
getDare Sweetheart

yes
yes
3. Have you ever devoted an entire day to sex and sexual activity (with breaks for eating, etc)?
no
4. Have you ever been so loud having sex that housemates/neighbors commented or complained?
yes
5. Have you ever had your sexual technique/style/skill openly praised by someone?
yes
no
yes
no
yes
yes
no not quite but heavy foreplay
yes
yes
no
yes
16. Have you ever had sexual fantasies related to or involving submission, domination, suppression, forced intercourse, infliction of pain, bondage, hot wax, nipples clamps, etc…?
yes
17. Have you ever been involved in any sexual activities you would describe as kinky?
18. Have you ever realized that you are much more sexually open-minded/kinky than most of your previous partners and/or friends?
no
19. Have you ever been part of an S/M roleplay (master/mistress/slave), domination (as the dominant/submissive part), or being victim of pain (such as whipping, caning, hot wax on genitals, nipple clamps/genital clamps etc.)?
yes
no
yes
22. Have you ever daydreamed about sexual activities exceeding what most people consider “normal” sex?
yes
23. Have you ever gotten really turned on by fantasizing about/witnessing gay (guys) or lesbian (girls) sex?
yes
yes
no
yes
no
yes
30. Where?
girlfriends living room
32. Have you ever practiced BDSM on yourself (bondage, nipple clamps, hot wax, suction, electro-stim, etc etc etc)?
yes
more
no
36. Did you like it?
no
yes
39. Have you ever had an orgasm without any direct stimulation of your sex(not counting dreams)?yes
yes

PM me "Balls" and a number and I will slap my balls that many times

PM me a "FB" and a number between 1 and 89 and this is the number of a facebook friend I will masturbate to right NOW.

For every PM I get I will edge 3 times
PM me "Finger" and I will finger my ass
PM me "Celebrity" and a name and I will jerk off to that celebrity
mrcamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 02:21 AM   #36
M.G
getDare Sweetheart

Yes.
Yes.
No, not yet.
No complaints, but the neighbors were able to hear us.
Yes, multiple times.
A few (6 so far).
Yes.
Feet/toes? No. Legs/Thighs? Yes.
Yes.
No.
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes, multiple times.
Yes, saying & hearing.
Of course.
Does BDSM count?
Not my previous partner, but more than my friends, yes.
Yes.
Nope.
I have practiced orgasm denial & control.
Yes.
No.
Nope.
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
30. Where?
School. It was very romantic xD
Yes, but it was mainly to test if it was ok/practice for my partner.
NiL (Don't have a partner atm).
No.
-
36. Did you like it?
-
I wouldn't call it a crush.
No.
39. Have you ever had an orgasm without any direct stimulation of your sex(not counting dreams)?
No.
I don't mind it.

HELLO, I'M M.G
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY KINKY DAY.

- A DOM TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF -

- B H-
- AMA -
- TUMBLR -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
M.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:31 PM   #37
BWeird

1. Have you ever had sex in three or more positions in one session? Yes many times
2. Have you ever had sex continuously for 1 hour or more? No I don't last that long
3. Have you ever devoted an entire day to sex and sexual activity (with breaks for eating, etc)? Yes a few times but I don't think we took breaks for more than ten minutes at a time.
4. Have you ever been so loud having sex that housemates/neighbors commented or complained? Yes commented. Then we kept catching him sitting outside the door listening (probably having as much fun as we were)
5. Have you ever had your sexual technique/style/skill openly praised by someone? Yes my "pie eating" skills were so complimented she bragged to her friends.
6. Have you ever written an explicitly erotic story? No I have no talent in writing
7. Have you ever brought your partner to orgasm using only your hands? Multiple times. She couldn't believe I could do it over her clothes but I proved her wrong.
8. Have you ever licked or sucked on someone else’s feet and/or toes? No not my style.
9. Have you ever had sex with someone you’re not married to? Yes many many times
10. Have you ever had sex with someone who’s married to someone else? Never would do that to that someone else.
11. Have you ever had sex simultaneously with two people—MMF? MFF? No
13. Have you ever gone out in public while wearing an anal plug? Quite often. I love my plugs.
14. Have you ever been told you’re dirty because of the things you say? Quite often.
15. Have you ever gotten really turned on by saying or hearing dirty talk? Hearing yes.
16. Have you ever had sexual fantasies related to or involving submission, domination, suppression, forced intercourse, infliction of pain, bondage, hot wax, nipples clamps, etc…? Always fantasize about that stuff minus the domination.
17. Have you ever been involved in any sexual activities you would describe as kinky? To me it's not kinky but to others all the time so yes.
18. Have you ever realized that you are much more sexually open-minded/kinky than most of your previous partners and/or friends? Yes always.
19. Have you ever been part of an S/M roleplay (master/mistress/slave), domination (as the dominant/submissive part), or being victim of pain (such as whipping, caning, hot wax on genitals, nipple clamps/genital clamps etc.)? Yes, yes, yes, and yes more please.
20. Have you ever identified as bisexual–to yourself? to partners? to friends? No
21. Have you ever fantasized about or practiced orgasm control/denial? Yes to both.
22. Have you ever daydreamed about sexual activities exceeding what most people consider “normal” sex? Always.
23. Have you ever gotten really turned on by fantasizing about/witnessing gay (guys) or lesbian (girls) sex? Yes to the girls.
24. Have you ever tried scissoring? No.
25. Have you ever performed oral sex on a man? Yes a couple times
26. Have you ever performed oral sex on a woman? Yes my wife loves it.
28. Have you ever received oral sex from a woman? Yes my wife also loves this.
30. Where? Her living room couch.
31. How many partners till now? 2 guys, 5 girls.
32. Have you ever practiced BDSM on yourself (bondage, nipple clamps, hot wax, suction, electro-stim, etc etc etc)? Yes all of that including the etc...
33. Have you had more or fewer lovers than your current partner? I think more unless she forgot to tell me something.
34. Have you ever had sex in front of other people? Not directly. They were behind a door listening
35. If "yes". Did you know them? Yes my best friend and roommate at the time.
36. Did you like it? Yeah we made it louder for him.
37. Have you ever had a crush on a fellow member here? No don't know many people here.
38. Have you ever met anyone through AFF, OKCupid, Kassidie, or another site? No
39. Have you ever had an orgasm without any direct stimulation of your sex(not counting dreams)? Yes once. Serious concentration and mental imaging. It was hard to accomplish and haven't been able to do it again since.
40. Do you like being called dirty names during sex? No not really. I don't like giving them time to talk between moans and screams.

Limits: Poo, diapers, public nudity, cam, other people, toothpaste and icyhot.

No interest in: messy, wedgies.
BWeird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 05:31 PM   #38
Tucking Fypo

yes
yes
yes
no
yes
Not an all-out story but i have been complimented on my "sexting" skills
yes
nope
Yes, not married
no
nope
yes
nope
not that i remember
nothing beats some good dirty talk
yes
yes
Yes, although I have gotten lucky and had some kinky partners as well
An ex and I used to play, i was the recipient of flogging, nipple clamps, plugs, and various other things.
Have considered playing online with other males, nothing really other than that.
Yes, I enjoy edging and denial. I hope to possibly get a chastity cage in the future to see how I like it.
What is normal? Just kidding, I would have to say that yes i have.
Lesbian yes, gay no
I am male, so i imagine that would be more uncomfortable than fun...
no
yes
no
yes
30. Where?
In my truck, parked outside a church. Highschool.
Yes. Bondage, clamps, estim, cbt, etc
I'm not sure, its not really my business so i generally dont ask
nope
n/a
36. Did you like it?
also n/a
Its hard not to, this place is full of awesome sexy people!
Sometimes I see girls from Tindr on campus, its like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs only more awkward.
I have had my prostate milked, but i wouldn't really count that as an orgasm
Eh, it really just depends on the name.
Old 02-03-2015, 01:25 AM   #39
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

yeah crazy day!

yup, same time as number 1

once, gotta love spring break

nah

yeah

once

easily lol!

as a dare not sexually

im not married so ya

nope, but they were engaged, long story

not yet

yeahhh

nah

every other day!

oh yeah

16. Have you ever had sexual fantasies related to or involving submission,
domination, suppression, forced intercourse, infliction of pain, bondage, hot wax, nipples clamps, etc…?
of course! hence why im on these kind of sites

very kinky

yeah all but one!

i was the sub

not sure

yeah

most of mine are not "normal"

nah

nah

nah

yeah

nah

yeah

in highschool
30. Where?

yeah

fewer

nah

36. Did you like it?

nah

nah

nah

yeah

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 09:21 AM   #40
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
No
No
No, I have made others do that however.
Yes
Yes
Yes, but on someone else.
Yes
Yes
Yes, as the dominant.
No
Yes, but on others
Yes
Yes, lesbians, pretty stereotypical.
No
No
Yes
No
Yes
30. Where?
In a bed, pretty boring
One
No
Same
To a fashion. They didn't realise. Back in the day when getting drunk was a viable past-time.
Yes
36. Did you like it?
No particular feelings about it.
No
No
No
No, I'm the one that calls others the names
Old 02-03-2015, 11:13 AM   #41
sluttywedgieslave

yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
no
yes, FFF
yes (if a strapon counts)
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
no
yes
30. Where?
my parent's house
yes
more
yes ( if being in a threesome counts)
yes
36. Did you like it?
yes
yes
once
yes
yes

26 female switch
From the UK so don't hit me up at 4 am and expect me to reply.
If you want a convo please don't spam my kik with dicks

Maybe: pics
Dislikes:shit/piss, messy, edging
:Limitsublic, family, extreme pain, vids
kik:beckywhite1990
sluttywedgieslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:54 AM   #42
sexysoni

[QUOTE=vladimir_bz_lion;1551697]1. Have you ever had sex in three or more positions in one session?
yes

yes

yes

no

no

no

yes

8. Have you ever licked or sucked on someone else¡¯s feet and/or toes?
nop

9. Have you ever had sex with someone you¡¯re not married to?
yes

10. Have you ever had sex with someone who¡¯s married to someone else?
no

11. Have you ever had sex simultaneously with two people¡ªMMF? MFF?
yes MMF

yes

yes

14. Have you ever been told you¡¯re dirty because of the things you say?
no

yes

16. Have you ever had sexual fantasies related to or involving submission, domination, suppression, forced intercourse, infliction of pain, bondage, hot wax, nipples clamps, etc¡*?
yes

no

no

19. Have you ever been part of an S/M roleplay (master/mistress/slave), domination (as the dominant/submissive part), or being
victim of pain (such as whipping, caning, hot wax on genitals, nipple clamps/genital clamps etc.)?
no

20. Have you ever identified as bisexual¨Cto yourself? to partners? to friends?
no

yes

22. Have you ever daydreamed about sexual activities exceeding what most people consider ¡°normal¡± sex?
yes

no

no

yes

no

yes

no

30. Where?
in my bedroom

yes

fewer

yes

yes

36. Did you like it?
yes

no

no

yes

yes i love to.

[B][
sexysoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 01:37 PM   #43
Canyon

3. Have you ever devoted an entire day to sex and sexual activity (with breaks for eating, etc)? Yes
4. Have you ever been so loud having sex that housemates/neighbors commented or complained? Yes
5. Have you ever had your sexual technique/style/skill openly praised by someone? Yes
6. Have you ever written an explicitly erotic story? Yes
8. Have you ever licked or sucked on someone else’s feet and/or toes? Yes
10. Have you ever had sex with someone who’s married to someone else? Yes
13. Have you ever gone out in public while wearing an anal plug? Yes
14. Have you ever been told you’re dirty because of the things you say? Yes
16. Have you ever had sexual fantasies related to or involving submission, domination, suppression, forced intercourse, infliction of pain, bondage, hot wax, nipples clamps, etc…? Yes
17. Have you ever been involved in any sexual activities you would describe as kinky? Yes
18. Have you ever realized that you are much more sexually open-minded/kinky than most of your previous partners and/or friends? Yes
19. Have you ever been part of an S/M roleplay (master/mistress/slave), domination (as the dominant/submissive part), or being victim of pain (such as whipping, caning, hot wax on genitals, nipple clamps/genital clamps etc.)? Yes
20. Have you ever identified as bisexual–to yourself? to partners? to friends? Not really - not sure I truly am
21. Have you ever fantasized about or practiced orgasm control/denial? Yes
22. Have you ever daydreamed about sexual activities exceeding what most people consider “normal” sex? Yes
23. Have you ever gotten really turned on by fantasizing about/witnessing gay (guys) or lesbian (girls) sex? Yes
24. Have you ever tried scissoring? No
25. Have you ever performed oral sex on a man? No
29. How old were you the first time you had sex? 15
30. Where? Friends house
31. How many partners till now? 7 women, 1 man
32. Have you ever practiced BDSM on yourself (bondage, nipple clamps, hot wax, suction, electro-stim, etc etc etc)? Yes
33. Have you had more or fewer lovers than your current partner? Fewer
34. Have you ever had sex in front of other people? Yes
35. If "yes". Did you know them? No
36. Did you like it? Yes
38. Have you ever met anyone through AFF, OKCupid, Kassidie, or another site? No
39. Have you ever had an orgasm without any direct stimulation of your sex(not counting dreams)? No
40. Do you like being called dirty names during sex? No

Re-evaluating my priorities

My cock size verified - getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70796
Canyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 02:07 PM   #44
sieramelody

3. Have you ever devoted an entire day to sex and sexual activity (with breaks for eating, etc)? Yes
4. Have you ever been so loud having sex that housemates/neighbors commented or complained? Haha yeah
5. Have you ever had your sexual technique/style/skill openly praised by someone? Yep
6. Have you ever written an explicitly erotic story? Yep i have
8. Have you ever licked or sucked on someone else’s feet and/or toes? No
9. Have you ever had sex with someone you’re not married to? Yeah
12. Have you ever had anal sex? Yep
13. Have you ever gone out in public while wearing an anal plug? Yep, often
14. Have you ever been told you’re dirty because of the things you say? Haha yes
15. Have you ever gotten really turned on by saying or hearing dirty talk? Yes definitely
16. Have you ever had sexual fantasies related to or involving submission, domination, suppression, forced intercourse, infliction of pain, bondage, hot wax, nipples clamps, etc…? Yep
17. Have you ever been involved in any sexual activities you would describe as kinky? Definitely yes
18. Have you ever realized that you are much more sexually open-minded/kinky than most of your previous partners and/or friends? Yeah
19. Have you ever been part of an S/M roleplay (master/mistress/slave), domination (as the dominant/submissive part), or being victim of pain (such as whipping, caning, hot wax on genitals, nipple clamps/genital clamps etc.)? Yes
20. Have you ever identified as bisexual–to yourself? to partners? to friends? Yes
22. Have you ever daydreamed about sexual activities exceeding what most people consider “normal” sex? Yeah
23. Have you ever gotten really turned on by fantasizing about/witnessing gay (guys) or lesbian (girls) sex? Definitely yes
24. Have you ever tried scissoring? Yes
26. Have you ever performed oral sex on a woman? Yep
29. How old were you the first time you had sex? 14
30. Where? BF's house in the basement
31. How many partners till now? 8
32. Have you ever practiced BDSM on yourself (bondage, nipple clamps, hot wax, suction, electro-stim, etc etc etc)? Yes
33. Have you had more or fewer lovers than your current partner? don't have a current partner
34. Have you ever had sex in front of other people? Yeah
35. If "yes". Did you know them? Some of them
36. Did you like it? Yes
37. Have you ever had a crush on a fellow member here? Not so far
38. Have you ever met anyone through AFF, OKCupid, Kassidie, or another site? Yes
39. Have you ever had an orgasm without any direct stimulation of your sex(not counting dreams)? Yes
40. Do you like being called dirty names during sex? Absolutely!

Likes: humiliation, just fun dares, toys, bondage, self bondage, outdoor dares, public dares with risk of exposure, truths, hypnosis

Dislikes: bathroom dares, pain play, long/complicated dares, messy dares

Limits: bathroom stuff, severe pain, family/friends, animals, kids, pics/vids, anything that would cause permanent harm physically/socially/legally
sieramelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 04:29 AM   #45
sumsar1972
getDare Sweetheart

2. Have you ever had sex continuously for 1 hour or more? Yes, I think so
3. Have you ever devoted an entire day to sex and sexual activity (with breaks for eating, etc)? Not entirely, but pretty close.
4. Have you ever been so loud having sex that housemates/neighbors commented or complained? No
5. Have you ever had your sexual technique/style/skill openly praised by someone? Only by my wife
6. Have you ever written an explicitly erotic story? Yes
7. Have you ever brought your partner to orgasm using only your hands? Yes, often
8. Have you ever licked or sucked on someone else’s feet and/or toes? No
11. Have you ever had sex simultaneously with two people—MMF? MFF? No
12. Have you ever had anal sex? No
13. Have you ever gone out in public while wearing an anal plug? No
14. Have you ever been told you’re dirty because of the things you say? No
18. Have you ever realized that you are much more sexually open-minded/kinky than most of your previous partners and/or friends? No
20. Have you ever identified as bisexual–to yourself? Yes to partners? No to friends? No
22. Have you ever daydreamed about sexual activities exceeding what most people consider “normal” sex? Yes
23. Have you ever gotten really turned on by fantasizing about/witnessing gay (guys) or lesbian (girls) sex? Yes
24. Have you ever tried scissoring? No
30. Where? Friend's house
31. How many partners till now? 6
33. Have you had more or fewer lovers than your current partner? More
34. Have you ever had sex in front of other people? No
35. If "yes". Did you know them? N.a.
36. Did you like it? N.a.
39. Have you ever had an orgasm without any direct stimulation of your sex(not counting dreams)? No
40. Do you like being called dirty names during sex? Yes

Likes: Spanking, role play, corner time, precum, cum, a little anal, verbal submission, panties, blindfold.

Limits: Public where others can see me, messy, things that leave marks.
sumsar1972 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
inquirer, kinky, question answear girl, questionare, questions