Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-03-2021, 02:17 AM   #1
Brandi_lynne

Default 24/f public flashing dares

Wow been ages since I've been here, but I'm in the mood to have some fun 😉

Tell me what kind of places I should flash at and how many people, maybe outfits as well. I might allow some minor touching/groping hehe. Prefer to chat on kik or pms. Hmu

Dislike: painful, scat/piss, anything illegal

kik: xxtinydancer
Brandi_lynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 10:08 AM   #2
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Have a choice for your first flash - either flash a bus as it is driving past, or flash 10 people through the window whilst riding a bus. Either way, flash tits by holding open a coat/shirt.

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 10:25 AM   #3
RosieNipples

Strip naked in your car in a parking lot and wait until you see 10 cars drive past before you may get dressed.

Full Likes/Dislikes/Limits List

Kinks: Online exhibition, hidden public, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise

Limits: show face, pain, bondage, food, poop/diaper/vomit, involving other people, illegal, dangerous, permanent, too risky/getting caught irl, irl info, most anal (see blog for more info)
RosieNipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 05:35 PM   #4
KacyBond

Stand beside the road, take your top off, hold it behind your back and keep your eyes closed until you've heard 10 cars drive past.

Go to a gas station and buy a candy bar, then flash the cashier while they ring you up. Make it a nice long look, from when you get to the counter until you leave.

If it's not too cold, go to a parking garage. If there's an elevator, leave your keys in it, or else drop your car key down the side of the parking garage or down the stairwell, then strip down to your panties, put you clothes in the car and lock them in. No go get your key back!

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk