Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-22-2021, 06:08 PM   #1
Julia-Kisses

Default 24/M/sissy from Germany AMA

Hey getDare,
I am a sissy who got some training from different Masters/Mistresses but still hidden and shy. So I have some experience being a sissy.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Kisses

Likes: sissification, feminization, anal, cum eating, cum control, wedgies, humiliation, bondage and selfbondage

Limits: social suicide, blackmail, family, full public, blood, scat and abdl

Ask me anything

Kik-Username: SecretClosetSissy
Julia-Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 09:33 AM   #2
SlaveAtimai

- describe in detail how you like to be tied
- What's the biggest thing you've ever had in your ass? and the most embarrassing?
- How did you find out that you were a sissy?

will do when enought trust: needle play, anal play, plug wear

Limits: face, public, permanent, blood/injury, family/friends, scat/urine, cum play, messy, illegal, diaper
SlaveAtimai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 09:19 AM   #3
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

How often do you eat your own cum?

Have you ever eaten anyone else's?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 08:24 AM   #4
Julia-Kisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveAtimai View Post
- What's the biggest thing you've ever had in your ass? and the most embarrassing?

So far I just did selfbondage and I like to be hogtied or tie myself to barely move and have to get to the key. If I imagine being tied by another person I would love to be tied so I am forced to stand bending over with my hands and feet tied too. So my ass and mouth are both easily accessible for cock.
Biggest was a plug which was 9cm (3,54 inch) width and most embarrassing is probably various vegetables. I onced mixed bananas, milk and grapes in my ass.
I started with rubbing the panties of my mom on my dick and it felt so good that I tried them on a bit later

Likes: sissification, feminization, anal, cum eating, cum control, wedgies, humiliation, bondage and selfbondage

Ask me anything

Old 11-22-2021, 08:27 AM   #5
Julia-Kisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post

Everytime I cum I eat it, which is like 2 times a week currently
So far not but I'd like to someday

Ask me anything

Old 02-13-2022, 09:23 AM   #6
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Some basik questions for you:

1) was your decision the name julia? Is special reason or meaning for you? (If question go too personal, you can always answer “yes becouse pernonal reason”)

2) at what age you beginned to dress girl/woman clothes in (almost) complete outfit, and not only “stolen drawer panties”

3) when was first time you tried femeale shoes and discribe whom the shoes were, and how it felt

4) when was first time you put make up, comb hair like femeale (or use wig) and total look like girl? What was the your feelings, shame, excite, scared, negative or positive emotions, contradictory but little voice in the mind told “please please let express herself” and similar...

5) what level of instruction you have, you think is clever person above medium level of people?

6) what is the your zodiac sign?

7) from your very personal taste, you prefer Male Dom, or Femeale Domme or is equal/indifferent. Give also explaination of the your choise and expectations you have from the your sissy point of the view

Thank you for the thread you written and time you take to answer the questions you recieve

Miss Sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 03:35 PM   #7
Julia-Kisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
Some basik questions for you:

1) was your decision the name julia? Is special reason or meaning for you? (If question go too personal, you can always answer “yes becouse pernonal reason”)

2) at what age you beginned to dress girl/woman clothes in (almost) complete outfit, and not only “stolen drawer panties”

3) when was first time you tried femeale shoes and discribe whom the shoes were, and how it felt

4) when was first time you put make up, comb hair like femeale (or use wig) and total look like girl? What was the your feelings, shame, excite, scared, negative or positive emotions, contradictory but little voice in the mind told “please please let express herself” and similar...

5) what level of instruction you have, you think is clever person above medium level of people?

6) what is the your zodiac sign?

7) from your very personal taste, you prefer Male Dom, or Femeale Domme or is equal/indifferent. Give also explaination of the your choise and expectations you have from the your sissy point of the view

Thank you for the thread you written and time you take to answer the questions you recieve

Miss Sabina
1) There was no special reason. I just wanted to pick a name that is common in Germany and still sounds good or sexy.

2) I think when I was 18 I had my first lingerie set and with 19 the first outfit as outerwear.

3) The first female shoes were I wore were pumps from my mom. They had no high heel and it was easy to walk but I felt sexy walking in them.

4) The first time I did a complete female look with wig and makeup was when I was 21 I think. I felt good, horny and sexy but there was no voice in my head. I just thought I look really good in this and passable when I looked in the mirror and thought I could seduce men dressed like that. I wasn't ashamed or anything negative just excited.

5) I am a smart person with good school education too and above average but I treat everyone with respect as long as they treat me right too.

6) I am a sagittarius

7) Because I am more hetero than bi I would prefer a female dom/Mistress. Although male Masters have the advantage of a cock and they could use it anytime which I find thrilling and exciting because of the cum a strapon doesn't have. A Mistress on the other hand can play better with a sissy and empathize better with me. Makeup and dressing up would be more fun with a Mistress and therefore I would choose a female dom over a male.

Ask me anything

Advertisements
Kink Talk