Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-28-2015, 10:41 AM   #1
FemdomPantyLover

Band-Aid Strip Ballbusting

Guys, do you ever wonder if there's a good way to see that girl naked? Now there is! I have thought of a little game to play with anyone you would like to see naked, Strip Ballbusting!

To play all you need is to convince someone to punish your balls in order to get them naked. The girl starts with how ever many items she wishes to wear (within reason). She will then kick, punch, or knee you in the balls. After each blow to your balls she will remove an item she is wearing. Remember this happens for every item! That means bracelets, necklaces, each shoe and sock, or even hair ties can count as a brutal blow to your balls.

Once you start you shouldn't stop unless she agrees, that's just disrespectful guys... I am sure the girls will love causing you perverts tons of pain just for a short glimps of their body.

Of course this can be adapted on kik, Skype, or any other way you can think of if you cannot find a local lady to bust your balls. As always be safe, sane, and consensual! Please let me know what you think or if anyone has anything to add!
FemdomPantyLover is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbusting, femdom, strip game