Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-29-2018, 06:57 AM   #1
Chukabana

Default Looking for dares to do on my girlfriend

Hello guys.
after some lurking on this interesting forum i finally made the decision to make an account and to ask everyone to help me spice up my relationship with some interesting and not too hard dares to do on my girlfriend when im home.
Im 22 years old straight guy my girlfriend is 20, she doesn't know anything about this forum but i would like to suprise her with new fresh ideas😀
my limits: everythings on the table because im not very experienced so i would like to try new things just not something too hard and i dont want my ass fucked.
her limits: no cum on her face mouth
she doesn't like pain on her boobs.
and she is afraid of giving me bj. she just licks me around.
since yesterday i set my own rule that until august i will say YES to everythinng she asks me. i cant refuse anything except my limit which is no ass fucking. she doesn't know this.
at same time i look for some interesting rules to follow.
as toys we have bdsm starter pack dildo buttplugand few collars.

thats it of what i can think for us. if you have question please ask me.
i will try to write report for you everyday.
im sorry if i made some mistake in the text. english is not my native language.
Chukabana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 09:19 AM   #2
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

So are you both switches or is one of you dom and other submissive?
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterW for this post:
Old 03-29-2018, 09:23 AM   #3
Chukabana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterW View Post
So are you both switches or is one of you dom and other submissive?
sometimes im Dom sometimes she is Dom.
Old 03-29-2018, 09:49 AM   #4
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Go to her, grab her hair and order her to strip naked for you. When she is ready, put a collar on her neck and secure her hands behind her back.
Take her to bedroom, put a pillow on the floor and help her kneel down on it. Kneel down behind her and begin to pleasure her pussy with your hand. After a while you take out the dildo and use it on her as well. Go slowly and try not to make her cum too early.
When she is getting really wet, take a step back and spank her ass a bit. Then take the dildo again and dip it into her pussy few times. Then take the dildo to her lips and tell her you are going to put the tip of it into her mouth. Just put the tip in, not making her too uncomfortable. Keep it in place and use your other hand to pleasure her pussy again. Go slowly and take your time, before finally making her cum.

If you report back I could give some idea for your pleasure as well.
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterW for this post:
Old 03-29-2018, 09:59 AM   #5
Chukabana

thanks for the dare. i appreciate that you gabe me a dare to do. tonight or tomorrow when i go home i will do this dare. depends on what mood will be my gf. theres a little problem in the dare but i can try to do it if she agrees. she doesn't want to taste her pussy juice. or to be more specific she will find it disgusting to put the tip of the dildo in her mouth.
Old 03-30-2018, 02:02 AM   #6
Chukabana

okay last night i've done this dare.
i went home late night a bit tired but excited to do the dare i was given to. i order my gf to prepare me a pizza to eat and I went to take a quick shower. after the shower i went naked in the kitchen where my gf still prepared the pizza. i stand behind her caress her arms grab her by her long hair and whispered in her ear to take off her clothes. she instantly agreed and take of her clothes and continued to prepare the pizza. meanwhile i start to kiss her neck and give touches to her back and butt. she finished to prepared the pizza we put it in the oven and set the timer. i told her to go in the bedroom and i was following her. when we went in the bedroom i get the bdsm package and took out the collar the cuffs the dildo and the padle firstly i tied her hands behind her back and then i put the collar on her tiny neck, put her pillow on the floor and helped her to get down on her knees. i kneeled down behind her and start to touch her innerr thighs and pussy lips she liked it so i start to pleasure her with my hand she enjoyed it and start to become wet. seeing that she enjoys i took the dildo and continue to rub her pussy with it. she went really wet. i thought its time to spank her so i left the dildo and took the paddle and give her 10x hard spanks on each butt. her ass was red and had traces of the paddle she liked it and start to have a bit tears in her eyes(she likes getting her ass spanked) the next thing what i did it was that i grab her hair again and slowly i put the dildo inside her pussy and fuck her maybe for 1 minute. i took out the dildo and ttold her to put the tip of the dildo inside her mouth. she didnt want it so i told her to give it a bit of lick. she didn't agree on that. the alarm of the oven started to ring. the pizza was done so i left the dildo on the floor and continued to rub her pussy while with the other hand holding her hair. showing no mercy on that pussy and rubbing fast she start to moan so i knew we are nearly the end so i moved my hand faster until i finished her off. after i get off the cuffs and told her to bring us the pizza so we can eat. we ate thr pizza completely naked and enjoyed the night. thanks for the dare it was interesting to follow little easy dare. i hope you enjoy my report.
Old 03-30-2018, 09:43 AM   #7
Chukabana

waiting for more rules/dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
girlfriend, humilation, outdoor dares, rules male, submisive