Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-05-2013, 03:38 AM   #16
MasterRain

I'm glad your Master is willing to share you with us for these punishments. I for one am very much enjoying your reports and willingness to complete your punishments
MasterRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:26 PM   #17
Tea

Send a message via MSN to Tea

MasterRain, my Master and I are happy to hear that you are enjoying this. He says that since you guys are taking your time to give me punishments, it's only right that I give you full reports in return, I am very happy to hear that they are not only sufficient but that you are enjoying them. I also really appreciate your feedback, it makes my punishments easier to have you responding to my reports, sort of like I have some support. ^_^

I do have one note before I start my punishment reports for today; over the weekend I bought new bras because my old ones didn't fit, so on top of the punishments, my breasts have been generally sore to begin with from adjusting to the new bras. Perhaps I should have waited until after my punishment week to buy them but I didn't realize they would hurt this badly and my Master says if I'm going to suffer it may as well be during my punishment anyway, so my pain doesn't go to waste.

Sushi's Punishment

I only had six clothespins, so I put three on each breast with the middle ones on my nipples. I thought this would be really easy since it's just clothespins sitting on my nipples for an amount of time which isn't anything I'm not used to. However, after yesterday's punishments, my nipples were already extremely sore so from the moment I put the clothespins on them I was squirming in pain. I was almost relieved when the thirty minutes were up until I realized what I had to do next. The first time I kicked the door open I didn't do it hard enough to get all the clothespins off (only the first one came off, the one on my nipple had a pretty good grip and stopped it) but I did it hard enough to make myself shriek. The door bounced out and was simply pulled back by the clothespins on my nipples. I waited a minute with tears in my eyes before trying again. I did it much harder the second time, not wanting to cause myself anymore unnecessary pain. The second time I managed to rip off all of the clothespins, shrieking even more this time. Afterwards I sat and held my sore nipples for a few minutes as tears fell from my eyes. I need to stop underestimating these punishments. Thank you for this punishment, Sushi.

I'm really afraid to start MasterRain's punishment today with my nipples already so sore. I can hardly believe I'm only on day two of seven.

Once again, my Master requests more punishments to make this week more of a living hell for me than it already is. (I swear I'm not complaining, I know I deserve every bit of this. ;_; )
Old 03-05-2013, 11:28 PM   #18
Tea

MasterRain's Punishment #3 (five to go):
The first ten weren't nearly as bad as I thought they would be after Sushi's punishment but it became very painful very quickly. I was shaking and squirming from the pain before I even got to thirty. By thirty five I was getting a little bit scared because I wasn't sure how much more I could take, but I kept going anyway. This time I had a much better time counting, but it seemed much longer than the other two times I did it anyway, perhaps because it was so much more exruciating. I really don't know how I kept myself from crying. My nipples are so sore and raw now, even just my pajama shirt feels like somebody rubbing sand paper against it really hard. I expect these to get harder, but I'm not sure how much more I can stand without crying through it. Thank you for this punishment, MasterRain.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:21 AM   #19
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Sport Shuttlecock

Tea, I'm sad to say it's just not your week. I know you have long dares in your dislikes, I will try to not make this too long but I do want you to experience pain, much much pain, (cause I'm a complex and twisted individual)

I want you to first tell us what your wearing, then begin stripping, until your in just bra and panties, now roll a die, or use the one on GD and edge while touching yourself threw your panties that many times,while edging make sure to pinch and squeeze your clit viciously. no cumming, if you get too close then stop touching and pinch your nipples roughly. Now I want you to take that bra off, and put one cloths pen on each nipple, then the other clothespins and binder clips on your breasts. evenly. if there's an extra discard it. I want you to bring a watch/clock/cell phone whatever, in the closet with you and have an alarm on it set to quietly go off also bring a thong if you have, if not then panties with you. I want you to put your feet together, ankles right together,then slowly sit down, until your ass is right above your feet, now stay like this for 10 mins and gag yourself with your thong/panties, if you fall down, I want you to remove the clips from your nipples and breasts and reapply them and of course reset your alarm, if by some mystery you fall down over 3 times.
then you will have to do my punishment tomorrow and remove those pegs/clips, then spank your ass 15 times on each cheek, spank your pussy ten times, and edge three more times, while edging make sure to pinch and squeeze your clit viciously.

(Post Script) Added before post)( If you fail and fall down, then try again but instead of ten mins, try for 8, then if fall try again but at 7, if you fail again, then try again tomorrow with the time set at 10, then down to 8 and down to 7 again, so it get's easier but yet, is still a while. I bet you can handle 7 mins, but ten, oh god the pain.) and the joy it brings me, strange.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:46 AM   #20
Met

7 days of nipple torture?
I feel a little sorry for you.

Anyway.
My dentist told me (as always)I should brush my teeth for 5min. I suggest you do that aswell. Once you are done you can apply a little more toothpaste and brush each of your breast for 5min each. Leave it like that and dont wash it off.
Leave for the store, you may wear what you want, but every 15min you need to reapply some more toothpaste.
Once at the store, buy 80-100 clothpins. You also need a drill. If you dont have a drill, ask if you can take one home to see if it was the correct one etc.
Once you are home drill a hole in each cloth pin (where you hold it) .
Attach a string to them. Make 5x18.
Put them on your wall next to your bed sothey will be the last thing you see when you go to bed and the first thing when you wake up.
Once you are done you can stop applying toothpaste to your breasts and clean them.
Dont forget to brush them before you goto bed though.

Write a report the next day in the morning. Add what you think will happen.

And thats it.
I will post another dare once you've completed this.
Wont do:
-Public-Blood, poop,"Long"periods, urinal insertions, diapers, pee on furniture.
no cam, face pics.

PM Me
Met is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:20 AM   #21
Tea

My nipples are still so sore from last night, even just touching them lightly feels worse than the clothespins usually feel.

Yikes, you guys sure know how to be creative. ;_; I'll be doing these later, but Met, I'm a poor college student, my every penny goes to food, I can't be spending it on clothespins and drills and I don't have a car on campus to get to the store anyway. :c

I'm really not looking forward to the brushing since I have one of those really strong/rough sonicares.

Last edited by Tea; 03-06-2013 at 09:23 AM.
Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:18 AM   #22
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

get two scouring pads and some wasarbi sauce smear the pads in the wasarbi sauce and then place them in a loose bra then put on the bra. you are to wear this bra at all times when you are not doing dares. including sleeping replace the wasarbi every morning and after every dare. punishment available for failure

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple, nipple torture, pain, punishment