Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2019, 05:28 AM   #1
norwegian_babygirl

Default Gamer Girl

i'm playing Minecraft with my boyfriend and some friends and GTA V with my brothers and boyfriend.
but they get boring fast without anything to do. so i would love to get some dares to do.

i sadly dont have many toys at my place, but i have some house items that probably can be used, like toothpaste, pens, food, maybe even clothes clamps, but im not sure.
but if im playing minecraft with my bf at his place, then i have a small vibrator, buttplug/tail, 2 clamps, diapers, pacifiers, and ofc my bf ( for example cockwarming, him torturing me while gaming etc)

if you have some "rules" that would fit for minecraft and GTA i would love to try follow them. for example like everytime i die i have to _________ or everytime i kill someone/something i have to ____ etc.

BDSM test result

My monthly Onlyfans

My free Onlyfans

LIKES,DISLIKES AND LIMITS:

TOYS I OWN:

feel free to add me on kik: norwegian_babygirl99
norwegian_babygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk