Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-26-2020, 07:29 AM   #1
Sola the Ichinensei

Default Do You Like Receiving PM Dares?

Just a simple question I'd love to hear your honest thoughts about. To elaborate more perhaps:

1. Do you like it when people send you PM dares out of the blue?
2. Do you like your own PM dares?
3. Would you tell people you liked doing a dare even if you actually didn't, just to be polite?

For any of these questions, rather than just yes/no answers, I'd be grateful if you could elaborate.

Thank you for your time and attention.

(Temporarily) Back, but still have no toys, diapers etc...

My pants have become my potty ~ <3 I still like digimon
Sola the Ichinensei is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sola the Ichinensei for this post:
Old 05-26-2020, 10:20 AM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

I don't have PM dares any more, as I came to realize they weren't my cup of tea.

But, to answer this from the perspective of the (brief) period of having PM dares ....

1. I did. It was exciting as I waited for the site to load as I wondered whether or not I'd have one awaiting me. The aspect of seeing who it was from was interesting too. Some of them were from users I only knew since we'd posted in the same thread(s).

2. I did like them, but like I mentioned earlier I came to find I really wasn't turned on by doing dares. I mean, I knew for awhile I was a dom and just wanted to test the waters to see what'd it be like to do small, simple PM dares.

3. No, I believe in being completely honest. Some of the dares (ie, wedgies) were uncomfortable especially when the dare involved the maximum allotment I allowed. In those instances, I noted that it was uncomfortable but nonetheless was still glad that person took the time to send me something.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:
Old 05-26-2020, 11:15 AM   #3
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Yes I like. It's one of the reasons why I did a pm list :-)
Finally, it's the goal of this site, playing and doing dares.

Yes I like them. Maybe a bit annoyed sometimes by the "adding one", sometimes, the dare sended doesn't match my likes or what I expect in a kinky dare, but I like to discover new things...

3. Would you tell people you liked doing a dare even if you actually didn't, just to be polite?
Actually, when I do a dare, I write report at the moment more or less. It's always honest so the sender can read what I think of the dare. How I feel about it. So, no I don't try to be polite, just because it's more polite ^^ I prefer honesty finally.

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thifr for this post:
Old 05-26-2020, 12:02 PM   #4
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Just a simple question I'd love to hear your honest thoughts about. To elaborate more perhaps:

1. Do you like it when people send you PM dares out of the blue? Sure. It is always a little tingling feeling when you see the PM window pop up.
2. Do you like your own PM dares? Doing them? Well, they are fine and I don’t mind getting those PM assignments and seeing which ones get picked. It’s always interesting when someone takes a moment to add to or elaborate on a PM. Like “here is how I want you to to XXX”
3. Would you tell people you liked doing a dare even if you actually didn't, just to be polite? I don’t think I would lie about liking doing a dare, but I would still try to be polite if it wasn’t my cup of tea. Different types of tea is part of the fun.

For any of these questions, rather than just yes/no answers, I'd be grateful if you could elaborate.

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HairbrushMe for this post:
Old 05-26-2020, 11:40 PM   #5
leadbet

Yes-unexpected interactions with people are my favorite!

Most yes....not a big fan of spanks but was told to put them there

No-but just because i don't like it doesn't mean i won't do it.
Likes: cfnm, playful humiliation, exhibitionism, voyeurism, predicament, femdom, some pain some times is ok trying new things, people with senses of humor toys:cockring, plugs, dildos, beads, mini vibes, cam, feeldoe, collar.

Dislikes: spanking, clothespins, photos

Limits: social suicide, fluids/blood, shaving,

Send me a PM or call me a "SLUT" in getdare chat and I'll edge once. (Max of 2 per person/day)
leadbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 12:03 AM   #6
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, as long as they are simple and quick and by a female. It’s fun to be told to do something by a random female, even if it’s simple. I’ve received quite a few over time.
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 12:19 AM   #7
b7302

This is the most exciting thing about GD - a clear yes

Yes my PM dares mostly reflect my likes, some are pushing the limits a little... and usually if you find someone really interested in giving you dares they'll start pushing our limits soon anyways

I'll thank them for making the effort to send me dares - but I'll tell them also if I didn't enjoy the dare itself, hoping they are not being cruel and use this as an incentive to give me the same dare again

My PM dares

likes (will do): hidden public, semi-public, outdoors, edging, masturbation, oral
pushing (curious, will try): pee, bondage, public, cum eating, cock sucking, pics/video /w face, online, account control, exposure, denial
dislikes: bladder control, humiliation, pain, anal, cross-dressing
limits (wont't do): real name, extreme pain, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide
b7302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 12:20 AM   #8
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Yes, and I also like sending them to others out of the blue as well.

Some more then others... I tend to modify my list of PM Dares quite often and weed out the ones I don't like or receive too often. It's also interesting that while my list is rather big and changes a lot, there are some that have never even been used after months, and a few that are used all the time.

Some dares I don't really enjoy the task, but I do enjoy the potential humiliation from it (like mail time)

I also have some that I really don't like doing (like butt paste), but at the same time love the idea of being forced to do them.

Some dares I may not enjoy alone, but I like when asked to send proof (like bully cut/buzz, sparkles or collar)

No, I am pretty honest about ones I don't like to do when I have the opportunity to talk to the giver about it. (Mouth soaping comes quickly to mind)

Also in some cases (partly may fault for posting way too often in the pm thread) I may have 2 of the same dare given but with different which can cause issues. (Such as overlapping nail polish dares)

I think a big part of why I enjoy and keep an up to dare list of PM Dares is that it is not only mostly things I enjoy but I see it as an extension of my likes/dislikes that people can use when making other dares.

At the end of the day my list changes with my mood as you may see some major categories have come and gone and come back again over the years but I do not see myself stopping PM dares anytime soon. Mostly I do prefer trying to be creative or different with some of them, rather then having all of them being a basic task.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ponies for this post:
Old 05-28-2020, 08:36 AM   #9
LilyInDenial

Dares out of the blue. Yes.
I like the randomness of unexpected contact like that.

I don't send dares, so, NA.

No.
I try to be clear in what I'm looking for. If a dare isn't my kinda thing I say so. I don't view that as any kind of put down, that it
is a bad dare. Just that is not something that I'm into.

Last edited by LilyInDenial; 05-28-2020 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Typo
LilyInDenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 11:40 PM   #10
Emalice9

I don’t have pm dares but I do like recieving random ones that are fun, I’ve told people no to stupid or just plain boring ones before, we all on here to have fun so no use pretending to be polite but maybe provide a reason i always try to

looking to chat and some tasks

Pretty bored so happy to chat to anyone

Limits:
Public, Pics, Animals, Separating, insertion, scat, extreme pain

Toys:
Cuffs, crop, nipple and clit clamo

Pm us
Or
Kik @sunshinegirls990
Emalice9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 12:03 AM   #11
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Definitely yes. I especially like getting them on kik, so I get surprised and immediately have to do them, no matter what I was doing.

Yes, I do. I think there's a good variety.

I wouldn't, but I do usually like doing stuff I didn't like, just because I was made to do it.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to drwarschauu for this post:
Old 05-29-2020, 12:06 AM   #12
Humantoilet28

Default Yes

Yes I do pm me all
Humantoilet28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 02:20 AM   #13
Dice7
getDare Addict

As in new rules to add to the PM dare? Not out of the blue, maybe with some discussion. Do I like it when people randomly PM me about my current PM dare? Yes its exciting

Yes its fun not knowing what I might be doing at any given moment

No, I wouldn't be rude about it (unless they were pushing it too much) but I would be honest and say it doesn't do anything for me

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 04:13 AM   #14
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Yes i do if they are within my limits

Yes i do

If i dont like it i tell them

HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 08:16 PM   #15
RinOkumura

kitten loves when people send her pm dares it give her something to do when she gets bored

Yup kitten loves her pm dares there mostly kitten play related and they make her feel like a cute little kitty while doing them

That kinda depends if kitten just found it boring than she just probably won’t reply but if she didn’t like doing it in a dislike punishment kind of way she will really tell them how much she didn’t like doing it

Kitten isn’t allowed to cum or touch without her Mommy’s permission

PM kitten GOOD GIRL to give kitten a treat (a sour patch kid)

Punish kitten if she doesn’t talk in third person (she can’t use I/me)

kitty’s likes, dislikes, and limits

rules and Pm dares
RinOkumura is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RinOkumura for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk