Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-07-2016, 11:28 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Question 12 additional would you rathers

I asked 12 of these before, here's 12 new ones.
I hope you like these. Please tell me also what you think about them.

Would you rather?

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Jaro; 10-08-2016 at 06:28 AM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 10-08-2016, 12:49 AM   #2
hornydudefromthere

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours
OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).

Both sound good but I guess the sperm bath would get quite uncomfortable after a while.

2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
Definitely not an hour of throating ^^

3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
These seats are nasty but I can avoid strangers that way ^_^

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
I'd want to try #2 anyways - has some sort of appeal to me ^^

5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
Eh I'm not the public type of guy...

6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
You'd probably get used to either but I'd take the stranger again.

7.... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
If my face can't be identified, I'm good :P

8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
...the worst that could happen is passing another airplane eh? ^^

9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
Still more productive than my average day.

10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
Tough choice but I think I'd go for "be tied up" ^^

11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
As long as it's...you know, normal food and nothing really disgusting.

12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.
I'm not that much of a big fan of peanut butter

Likes: Orgasm Control, guided/forced masturbation, cum & spit play, private humiliation, verbal abuse, short term edging
Dislikes: Cum-eating, Anal, ruined orgasms, denial, pain
Limits: Family/friends, scat, public, intense pain, permanent, xdress

My PM dares
hornydudefromthere is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hornydudefromthere for this post:
Old 10-08-2016, 01:40 AM   #3
countrygal
Account Banned

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing). mummified
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight. throat fucked
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat. toilet seat
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex. naked in a hot tub
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else). toilet with glass walls
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again. shaved by a stranger
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face. toilet
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park. skydiving
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl. market square
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life. be tied up myself
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week. force fed
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed. naked and tied
dislikes: anal(haven't tried it), hard pain
limits: scat, family, pics
countrygal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to countrygal for this post:
Old 10-08-2016, 03:25 AM   #4
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
Mummified and gagged. I find sperm disgusting, so I wouldn't want to be submerged in it.

Asshole, I would probably be gagging on it the entire time on the other one.

Eating directly off a stranger's feet actually doesn't sound that bad. Licking a public toilet seat is very disgusting.

Hot tub for sure. I like hot tubs, and not being able to touch isn't really a problem.

Public toilet. Not having toilet use would be horribly inconvenient. Also, who would want to watch me on the toilet anyway?

Never shave. Pubic hair stops growing once it reaches a certain height, then I never have to worry about it again. Shaving isn't something I normally do.

7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
Toilet because I don't want to show my face. And who would want to watch such a webcam anyway?

Horseback riding because I'm afraid of skydiving. If it's a pubic park, is everyone else naked as well? (I'm joking, I know what you mean.)

Locked in the stocks. It's only a day, and I really don't want to be forced to eat dog food.

Tie others up...

Force fed. Eating from a stranger's mouth is disgusting.

Tied spread eagle. I'd actually want to try that, and the peanut butter doesn't sound like fun.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:51 AM   #5
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).Mummified
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.Have my ass fucked for an hour
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.Eat something off someones feet
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.Be eaten
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).Public toilet
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.Total stranger
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.In my shower
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.naked horseback
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.basement
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.Myself tied up
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.force fed
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.spread eage

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:09 AM   #6
harrier10

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours

2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight

3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone

5. ... use a public toilet with all glass

6. ...never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.

7. ... have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face

8. ... go naked skydiving

9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want

10. ... only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.

11. ... be force fed anything for a week

12. ... sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.
Limits; family, public Pictures/Video, Extreme pain, Permanent, costing money.
harrier10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:39 AM   #7
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:24 AM   #8
smallonem

11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week. nothing really that I like

My Calendar: http://teamup.com/ksb3cfd3a54350227f/
smallonem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:31 AM   #9
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallonem View Post
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week. nothing really that I like
Lol! The idea of a would you rather is that you MUST choose, regardless of like. So which do you choose?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 10-09-2016, 03:55 AM   #10
slyna

These are absolutely great. Lovely thread.

Would you rather?

Old 10-09-2016, 04:04 AM   #11
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyna View Post
These are absolutely great. Lovely thread.

Thanks! And you're the first who chose the peanut butter!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 10-09-2016, 04:05 AM   #12
slyna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Thanks! And you're the first who chose the peanut butter!
Haha well it's an incredible idea! The stickiness, possibility of eating it whenever, it's ideal!
Old 10-09-2016, 04:41 AM   #13
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing). (not too into mummification)
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight. (though it really depends who is doing the fucking)

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 08:07 AM   #14
cheesey1021

Likes: Edging, Light CBT, Cum Control, JOI, Public Cams, Chance, Dice Dates, Point Spending/Predicament, Bondage

Dislikes: Messy, Denial / Chasity, Post Orgasm Torture, Heavy CBT

Limits: Family/Friends, Identity, Face, Bodywriting, Scat, Pee, Permanent, Blackmail
cheesey1021 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 11:02 PM   #15
laurapug6

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Edging, Nipple Play (Not Torture), Age Play, Following Orders, Verbal Humiliation
Dislikes: Mild Pain, Small amounts of Anal
Limits: Pictures and Videos, Urine and Feces, Blood, Extreme public

PM any questions or ask on my AMA
laurapug6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk