Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-12-2020, 04:59 PM   #271
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?Possibly depends on what kind of control I had

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?No not a fan of chastity

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?Work no! Shopping? If someone did makeup so you couldn't tell I was a guy, it's a possibility

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Nope not my thing

6 Would you piss yourself in public.In a diaper maybe without one nope

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?Yeah with the right person

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?Balls

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.Yes, I would need boundaries and limits. A loose plan of do's don'ts and what is the weeks goal

10 Would you drive naked?Nope

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)No!

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?Pics have been posted before but I'd need control of when and where

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?No cam's not really my thing

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?Yes, new to the idea writing and shaving are a yes any other ideas are negotiable

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?Not naked but things can be discussed

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No doesn't sound like my thing

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?Haha no one wants to see that

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?Yes, non dangerous toys or things meant for rear play

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?Nope again no one wants to see that

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?If I had someone in control with my best interest at mind possibly

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 05:30 AM   #272
SissyCupcake

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?

Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?

I think I would

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?

Yes, the rush would be so amazing

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?

I would love to, especially if I was "forced" to

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

I would, would be funny and humiliating

6 Would you piss yourself in public.

Yes I would, super embarrassing

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?

Yes I would

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?

I don't know, not really into it

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.

I would love to be, to a guy or a girl. I'd really love to be crossdressed/sissified and do abdl the most, but yes I would.

10 Would you drive naked?

Possibly, depending on how I feel.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)

Probably, depends on how hidden

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?

No, too risky

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?

Maybe, might wear a mask or block my face though

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?

I would try to accept all forms of humiliation like those and more

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?

Yes I would

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.

I had never heard of this, but probably

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?

That sounds really exhilarating and fun

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?

Maybe, but nothing major

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?

Possibly, not the biggest fan of the idea of anal yet tho

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?

Yes, would be fun

Please PM me pics to tribute

I like to be spanked hard
SissyCupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 08:23 AM   #273
Gayboy0021

1. Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?

Most definitely, only had it done once but loved it so much! If I lived near some a Getdare users I’d love to meet up for some paddling hahaN

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?

Yes, this is one of my biggest fantasies - being helpless and used how anyone wanted.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?

I’d really like to try this but I’ve tried a few times and the cages I’ve bought havant been the best. If I find the right size and cage id definitely do it

Not for me, probably wouldn’t do it

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

Would love to do this but with the person who gave me the task, that way they could watch to make sure I didn’t cheat.

Yes, have done many times, in shops, parks, beaches! The risk is a massive turn on

Have done many times alone but would love to be forced by a master in person. The thought of being a human urinal or toilet is a massive turn on

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls ?

Definitely would do CBT - balls punished more!

I’d love to try this out, stay at someone’s house for a week or so and submit to them every hour of the day. Become a proper slave to experience it.

Have done multiple times

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)

Have done, but only at dusk / evening / night. Not sure I have the balls to do it in daylight haha

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?

Yes, have done multiple times via eblue etc.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?

I have done in the past but try to avoid it simply due to self confidence,Weirdly find pics and videos Better than cam as I can watch them back first

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?

YES YES YES, I have the biggest fantasy of being tied down and have a humiliating word tattooed on me! - love being shaved and humiliated

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?

Would depend on the time of day really, yes if it’s evening or night!

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.

Yes, might try this as it sounds thrilling haha

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?

Probably not - sounds a bit toooo public for me

Nooo, nothing the size of or bigger than a Fist haha! Fisting creepy me out

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?

If I had the perfect body then absolutely

Yes! Sign me up 😂

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 01:45 PM   #274
nudestar1234

Send a message via Yahoo to nudestar1234

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? No, not really into spanking or being whipped

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, as this is a dream of mine

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes of course

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Always willing to do something once

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. As long as you can guarantee that I wont get arrested

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Yes

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? I already have plenty of times before and it is fun!

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? I would, and balls would be more punished more

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. I would allow my master to do she or he wants to do!

10 Would you drive naked? One of the best things to do!

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) I have before and it can be fun!

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? See my signature for my reddit

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Already have before

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I dont do body writing and I already shave, so what else you got?

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? See number 5

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Maybe

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? My only limit is slowly work your way up

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Let me know when and where

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? YES! Both!

I wear Hanes mens bikini briefs!

I shave everything from the neck down!

Likes: Anal, Nudity, Pee, Spanking, Toys (Only have 2), Cum, Dice dares, Masturbation, humiliation,

Dislikes: Light Bondage, Complete Humiliation, Pic Proof, body writing

Limits: Family, blood, Poop, Pain, Permanent, Public, illegal, Family, Embarrassment, X-dressing, scat

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Disturbed84mj
[email protected]
nudestar1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 09:56 AM   #275
AlexiaTheBrattyCat

I would, but mostly spaked than whipped.

If is people I know and trust, then yes.
I wouldn't let myself belted without a way to unlock myself in cases of emergency.

Why not.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Maybe if feeling very daring and eventually not alone.

Nope.

Not big fan but I could do it.

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Sure, love it.

As long as my limits are respected and I can play safe I would.

Maybe, in some low traffic street, during night..

No.

Maybe, very eventually, but always just without face, and I should give my consense first.
No.
Love bodywriting, not shaving.
Not naked, but maybe some very slutty outfit, or some silly one I could accept it.

No thanks lol.

Maybe if really nothing is visible under the paint, for a very short walk.

Love anal!
Sounds hot but don't think so.
Maybe.

Likes/Punishments/limits

I'm in a trial period as sub so I won't consider any dare from anyone.

If you want to chat on kik pm me first to tell me why you want me on kik, then will see, don't want my kik full of random contacts!

Denied until 14.08.2020
AlexiaTheBrattyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 05:19 AM   #276
curious_mick

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Spanked Yes - already have, whipped... maybe

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? YES already have

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?No, tried once

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?Not mine fetish

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Depends where, Idea - yes, but might be against law

6 Would you piss yourself in public.If i might change clothes after, or have safe way to home - yes, already did

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?YES and love it

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?balls did both

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.Matter of trust, but if i trust i will and did

10 Would you drive naked?YES did it

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)not if it's not allowed but did in some places

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?yes there are some

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?Yes did it

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?all yes, just not shaving my beard, did many things

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?if it's not against law, did few times

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?might be fun

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?yes, anything that fits and is safe from medical point of view

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?yes did it
limits: face pic, family related, work related.
Kik is doing some strange things lastly, so if I will not answer You on kik - means I haven't seen message - pm me with Your kik. I will answer asap.

Last edited by curious_mick; 07-18-2020 at 05:22 AM.
curious_mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 06:35 AM   #277
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? yes

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.Intresting

6 Would you piss yourself in public.never done it before depends at the momet

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? done it

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Done some
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.yes

10 Would you drive naked?done it

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) done it almost got caught

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Have some up there now for a dare

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Done it for a dare and a thread here

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?Done it on a dare bet

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.interesting would have to think about that one

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?sounds like fun

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?depends on who is doing it

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? sounds like fun

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? interesting though

Last edited by Bobcat; 07-18-2020 at 06:38 AM.
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 09:11 AM   #278
CarmenCD

1. Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? - I would, if done with moderate force. I can't endure much pain.

2. Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? - Yes, if done by people I know and trust.

3. Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? - I would, but only if I would have a way to take that off in cases of emergency (spare key or something)

4. Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? - Not to work, other yes if clothes were nice, not degrading me.

5. Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. - Mini skirt (fully crossdressed) and bending.

6. Would you piss yourself in public. - yes

7. Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? - Not big fan but I could do it, except drinking.

8. Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9. Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. - Maybe, as long as my limits are respected and I can play safe.

10. Would you drive naked? - No.

11. Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) - No.

12. Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? - No.

13. Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? - No.

14. Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? - No.

15. Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? - No, just inside my limits (crossdressed)

16. Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. - No

17. Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? - No.

18. Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? - Anal sex.

19. Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? - Sounds hot, but probably not.

20. Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? - Maybe.

Cross-dressing, nylon pantyhose and high heels (normal female clothes I own)
Female underwear under male clothes
Bladder control (small bladder)
Pee myself

Punishment:
Public humiliation and pants wetting (nothing illegal or involving friends, family, pictures, cameras, etc).
Denial and edging

Favorites:
Piss Yourself On The Spot
Change PM dare
Make it worse

Limits:
Everything else

PM Dare list
CarmenCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 08:03 PM   #279
lakerlife123

Doing this for a lost challenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

Yes!

Yes!

Yes, that's really hot to me

Shopping yes, work absolutely not

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

Probably not, it'd be too risky

Can I wear a diaper? If so, yes

Yes! I've done on several occasions

Yes! And balls preferably more than cock

Yes omg. I would love to serve a group of superior men for an entire week

Yeah that's not too bad

Absolutely not

If there's no face, yes

No probably not

Yes! Body writing would be more of a punishment, but stuff like shaving and other humiliating acts I love

No probably not

No, only because I don't like enjoying clothes

No that's too risky to me

Anything that'll gape my hole for a long time would be the hard limit

Yes!

Yes, that'd be hot

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet

Kik: lakerlife1234

Likes: Dares, Challenges, Mild Public, Humiliation, Sissy/Crossdressing, Pain, Feet, Shaving, Underwear, PetPlay, Dice Dares, ABDL, Messenger Games, Toilet Control, Messy

Limits: Blood, Vomiting, Public, Family, Scat, Heavy CBT

Go to this thread to challenge other users at Pokemon Showdown in high stakes wagers

Mama/Pet Foxy

IM A BIG ADORABLE CRYBABY, PLEASE REMIND ME OF IT
lakerlife123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 04:23 AM   #280
dav1dmc

Yes

Only if they are female

No

Depends, I have done in white shorts without a liner and without underwear - they were a little see through. And went for a bike ride in them too and they ended up being see through at the back.

Maybe

No

No

Yes. Balls

No

Can't drive but would be no.

If it was somewhere quiet, yes.

Yes, already have.

Maybe

No

Yes if it was somewhere quiet whatever the weather.

No

Yes if they realistic. Why not, everything is covered so I see no reason to be embarrassed

Yes but cock is the limit, I would not do that.

Yes.

No.

Last edited by dav1dmc; 07-28-2020 at 11:29 AM.
dav1dmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 05:50 AM   #281
rhl
getDare Succubus

Here are 20 questions
Yes, for spanking, I've never experienced a whipping but would like to at least once
I dont think so because I would want some limits
Yes, most definitely
Probably not a sexy outfit while shopping but I have taken walks in various female sexy "stripper outfits. Once even cought by a group of 4, 2 girls 2 guys, and had to stand while they walked by taking in my outfit. I think it was right up there in extreme humiliation
I've tried the pants once, but prefer to do the ladies version. I've done a version of the dress cutting buttons wearing a bra and ladies thong.
I like wearing a short skirt no painties or just enough of a panty to hold the junk, set a timer that tells me when to bend down with a mandatory punishment if I dont

I have, on a dare
I'm not sure now, their was a time my self esteem was so low that I gladly did this. Of course if it turned her on, then of course
Not extreme
probably not for a week. I've cleaned houses while naked, stood naked in a corner with people in room.
I never thought I would but then tried it. It was a real turn on, yes I will be doing this again
I have, the most challenging was changing my complete outfit, getting fully baked standing next to the car while in a Walmart parking lot in the middle of the day.
Probably will not have a say
Tough one, if I can be assured that it was not being recorded, then maybe.
Usually no, since this is not a turn on for me.
Now if someone would pay me to take a walk after they shifted on my face, I could be persuaded to

Not completely naked, but if a lady would wear it outside I would give the same outfit a try
Wearing a button down dress and a ladies thong and bra, I have.
I did a pantsless walk around town wearing a skirt. At every corner the hem line got raised. By the time I got back to the house, my cheeks where nicely exposed. Several horns blew as I walked on the shoulder of the highway

I so want to fo this, they are wearing panties
No
I would give this a try, even when in code company knowing that any sex would happen in front of all. Probably all would be drunk
20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
This would be such a turn on for me
If you want a challenge you can PM me
I may take you up on this offer
Old 07-31-2020, 06:02 PM   #282
Anonscs

Yes, I have before

Yes, I have before, I love being tied up and submissive

I don't think I could post a key.. But I have given up my key before and my current girlfriend holds it

Yes, but I need to be pushed to

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Sure

No

I've tried it and don't like it

I've tried it before and don't like it

Yes absolutely, I have before. My purpose in life is to serve and be submissive

i can't drive

if it's private such as a forest

I've had bad experiences in the past so try to be a bit careful now..

Yes, I have before..

Yes I accept all forms of humiliation but prefer not to shave and hate mess.

I live in a busy street so would be hard for me

Sounds interesting to try

Maybe in a private area..

Anything below fist is okay, I need more training.

Yes, I would love to strip and serve a bunch of horny drunk people..

Yes.. I've done both before..

24/M/AUS/BI/SUB/SISSY

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys - Chastity Cage, Fem Clothes & Lingerie, 7 Inch Pink Realistic Dildo, 6 Inch Ridged Dildo, 2x Handcuffs and Under the Bed Restraints, Blindfold, Vibrating Cock Ring.

PM Dares
Anonscs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 07:02 AM   #283
Tvpussyslut

Yes, I like that

Yes, I love being tied up and submissive and abused

Yes if I trusted that person

I have done so in sexy underwear under normal clothes. Occasionally slightly more discreetly sexy outerwear

If I have to tho can't see why

Rather not but if a mistress or master ordered me to I would

Not my preference and not done yet, but I would do as ordered

Yes mild CBT to either

Yes absolutely

I have done so and would again

1 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
I have done so and would again, though with slight discretion

They are on there in various sites

Yes

Yes but no permanent marking

Yes but in fairly discreet places

Wierd. Why

Maybe

Definitely. No limit except when needing to poo

Yes plese

Yes love doing that
Old 08-14-2020, 06:13 PM   #284
Spankmyass1996

Sport Soccer

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Totally

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yep

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Sure

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Probs not

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Nope

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Nope

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Sure

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Balls

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yep, pierce my nipples and gag me. I’ve fantasised about a permanent slave tattoo

10 Would you drive naked? Done that

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Totally

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Probs not

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Nope

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Totally
Would not mind a slave ass tattoo; permanent nipplerings

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Sure

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Sure

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Haha no

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Sure, nothing too sharp

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Haha no

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Totally

Likes: spanking my ass, ass plug, wedgies, cum denial, bondage
Punishments: scat, piss drinking, nipple clamps, public barefoot, pain, all day butt plug, toilet worship
No hard limits (no overt public/family)
Dares: enema, streaking/ public nudity (hidden), pee holding, butt hole torture, public butt plug
PM me DENIED and I can’t cum anymore this week.
Kik pluggedasshole1996
Spankmyass1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 01:55 AM   #285
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?= yes both

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?= absolutely

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?= yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?=yes

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.= yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public.= mmmm yes

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?= yes too all

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?= yes cock

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.= omg yes

10 Would you drive naked?= yes i do alot

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)= yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?=yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?= oh yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?=yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?=omg yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.=yes

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?=yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?=yes/nothing sharp

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?= absolutely

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?= every single 1 of them
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public