Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-27-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Default Bladder de-trainer

You will need:
Diapers, and 32oz. Rain Berry Gaterade (4-5)

Put on a diaper, then drink 2 liters of water, and 1 cup of hot green tea with no sweetener. When you first feel the urge to pee, drink a glass of cold water. When the urge grows stronger, do 30 sit-ups. When your urge grows even stronger, do 50 jumping jacks. When you get to the point where you feel like you will wet yourself within 30 minutes, drink a 32oz. bottle of rain berry gaterade. After you drink that, go sit on the toilet for 30 seconds, do NOT pee yet. When you get to the point where you feel like you will only last for ten more minutes, reach inside your diaper, and masturbate until you cum. Now wait for the urge to intensify. Once it does, wait for 5 minutes exact. Now go sit on the toilet once more, but this time...you may pee, but in your diaper. After you have peed, masturbate once more. Now drink another gaterade, followed by a glass of cold water. Now put on a clean diaper. You may not use the toilet for anything but poop until this dare ends. Everytime you feel even the slightest urge to pee, immediately let go and empty your bladder. You have to remain in your wet diaper for 15 minutes before you can change. In between changes, you must drink 2 glasses of water. Before you go to bed at night, you must change into a clean diaper, and drink 2 glasses of water, followed by 1 cup of hot green tea without sweetener. Now wait 15 minutes, then get into bed. You are not allowed to get out of your bed until 8:00 in the morning, you must also have a wet diaper before you can leave your bed. The dare is now over. Be sure to restore your electrolytes.

Post below how things went.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.

Last edited by Iam; 09-27-2011 at 07:12 PM.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:21 AM   #2
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

I have done this many times, and there is a wonderful after effect if you do this. Afterwards, I was running to the bathroom every 30 minutes. I also did it 2 days in a row one time. I was having accidents left and right in my normal clothes once it was over. I can't wait to have alone time again so that I can do this again. I need to stock up on diapers though.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:33 AM   #3
locojon
getDare Sweetheart

I might try this some time, if dared, but I don't know if I could get through 2 liters, let alone all the other parts. Also, I live with someone who is anti-diapers, so I couldn't do the overnight portion (except in very rare instances where I'm home alone).

Likes: Diapers, Crossdressing, Wetting, Humiliation, semi/discrete public, plug/anal, dares conditioned on outcomes (getting something done, sports games, etc).
Dislikes: Messing/laxative, Bondage, Cum Eating, Wedgies(don't get it), edging
Limits: super public, enema, putting food/etc in my diaper, illegal, family, pain, anything likely to cause illness or be permanent, orgasm control
locojon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:42 AM   #4
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

i've been dared to do this. expect my report as soon as i get time to do as such . added thing, i've been dared to give myself an enema before hand.....so we'll see how this effects it.

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:09 PM   #5
Shades
getDare Devil

I did your dare, it is like a couple others I have done where you unpotty train yourself. It went as it should and I got to the trickle stage rather quickly, by the middle of day two I could pee without me even noticing. This was a wee bit disconcerting. The next two days after the dare were interesting, I had to pee every 45 minutes and a couple of times I just noticed a wet spot growing on my pants! That night I woke up soaked. but it has mostly worn off now, but I do have to pee more frequently now. Nice dare

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Shades for this post:
Old 10-06-2011, 12:43 PM   #6
LimitExplorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades View Post
a wee bit
I see what you did there.

This dare looks very interesting, I think I may have to give it a go one of these days. I'll have to figure out what a good substitute for the Gatorade would be, since we don't have that in the Netherlands. Aquarius probably fits the bill.
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 07:28 PM   #7
MeanGreenUSARMY

Will you come up with somthing tht i can do without diapers tht has this efect?
MeanGreenUSARMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:34 PM   #8
jchristian

Does this actully work?
jchristian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #9
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Nman I really wanna try this but I am afraid haha

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 03:40 PM   #10
HappiMaddi

Ok I'm gonna have to try this one lol. Not sure how long but I think I'm gonna be aiming for 2days maybe longer. Love the idea
HappiMaddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:33 PM   #11
RedMonster

I want to try this SO bad, but I'm afraid to go to the store to buy diapers...
RedMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:06 PM   #12
eagles17

what would be a good subsitute for the green tea? i would love to try this one day

Last edited by eagles17; 11-10-2011 at 07:14 PM.
eagles17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:19 PM   #13
Busty
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMonster View Post
I want to try this SO bad, but I'm afraid to go to the store to buy diapers...
If you want to try this but dont want to go to the store to buy diapers you could always go online and buy some.

Just a thought

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #14
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanGreenUSARMY View Post
Will you come up with somthing tht i can do without diapers tht has this efect?
Just do it without the diapers?

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:32 PM   #15
VeryStrictMistress

Lovely oh wow i went to work and kept feeling like i had a daiper on and i just leg go of my bladder and i was walking round with a wet patch and for 5 nights after i wet the bed every night it was an awsome experience tho going to do it again soon!
VeryStrictMistress is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk