Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-26-2021, 11:38 AM   #76
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek View Post
Hi.
I have something for you.
Lets start with TWINS(JUMP FOR JOY and MAID). Rules for cleaning your room are: you will hold a brush in between your buttocks, cleaning sponge in your mouth. Everytime you make a brush fail on the flore. You will ask for a punishment. Enjoy
Okay, this one was very challenging to complete. Firstly I needed to get a room prepared, this meant I had to wait a few days for my employers (Who also live at the hotel where I work and live) to be away for long enough for me to complete this task. With them leaving this morning I was able to collect the keys for rooms 10 and 12, the biggest guest rooms we have.

I made sure to get them messy, with unwashed plates I've collected in my room the past few days and I even threw my dirty laundry all over the place.

I went to the linen room to collect fresh bed sheets and bags to put the dirty laundry into, I then stripped off my clothing and made my way back to the rooms.

I started in room 10, as it's the biggest room so best to tack it first. As per the twin dare I struggled to understand how I was supposed to combine doing jumping jacks while also cleaning the room, so I decided that instead of walking, whenever I was in the room I could only move my jumping. Doing this naked was very humiliating.

I started with all of the dirty laundy, putting the hotel laundry in one bag and my clothes into another. I left the bags out in the hallway while I collected dirty plates and also left them on the floor in the hallway. I grabbed the vaccume and made sure the floor was crumb free, again only jumping to get around the room.

Then came the hard part. I have to refuse holding the brust in my butt, it's not sanitary for a tool used by other employees, even if I clean it, so I held it in my mouth instead, and made my way around the room once again collecting any and all dust onto the brush, and then I worked my way around once more with a sponge to clean the wooded surface areas. The sponge I kept in my mouth at all times, even when dunking it into the water bucket, this left my hair soakign wet and sticking to my face and torso. I finished by placing clean sheets on the beds and fresh towels in the bathroom.

I repeated this process in toom 12, and when done I took the bag filled with hotel laundry down to the laundry room, this involves a brief trip outside to the large shed where the machines are kept, and then I took the dirty plates down to the kitchen on the first floor, making sure that I wash them immediately.

When I was convinced I was done I went back to the linen room and put my clothes back on.

This dare was really tough and left me exhausted and humiliated, I would advise not maid dares frequently, as I need to wait for a specific day to be able to complete it and it leaves this thread dead for days at a time.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 11:41 AM   #77
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Dod, Wall, and Lift for my sexy friend.
All done. I assume by "Dod" you meant "Dog" so an edge on my hands and knees was super easy. I completed the wall dare no problem, my usual time of 3 minutes, 3 minutes, 4 minutes. The lift dare was tough. I have most of my strength in my core and my legs, so attempting to complete 50 pull ups is really testing my stamina. I managed to get it finished in about 10 attempts, my first attempt I managed 11 pull ups, each subsiquent attempt I was able to accomplist less and less each time.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
The following user says Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 01-26-2021, 11:44 AM   #78
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Now it becomes a goal to get fit enough. So TWIN a WALL & MIRROR, maybe looking at the slut could help you edging. It doesn't matters if you (still) fail doing it, it's important the training you get doing it.

Of course, on fail you get one more DENY, on success you get a BLANKET & HOT.
Please stop combing edging dares with the wall sit, I just can't do it.

I finished another wall dare about 2 hours before attempting this one, but I was still sore from it and with the added task of trying to edge while doing it I just can't hold that possition. Another week added to my denial, now ending on Feb-24th then add you other denial day and it ends on Feb-25th

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 01-26-2021, 12:28 PM   #79
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

DOWN GIRL and another DENIAL just for fun.
Btw, do you check Kik anymore?
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 12:32 PM   #80
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiatmh View Post
DOWN GIRL and another DENIAL just for fun.
Btw, do you check Kik anymore?

Feb-26th

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 01-26-2021, 12:37 PM   #81
carp84

.Why not lets add one more. .your welcome....DENY

Last edited by carp84; 01-26-2021 at 12:43 PM.
carp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 03:15 PM   #82
LPV
getDare Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp84 View Post
.Why not lets add one more. .your welcome....DENY

SO cruel!///////////////

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 03:33 PM   #83
Idubbeldareyou2

TWINS. Enjoy yourself combining NIPS and SHOWER.

toys: long vibrator, rope (1long, 2 short), small buttplug, lovense buttplug (rarely using since quite big) household items

Add thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...03#post4623303
Idubbeldareyou2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 03:46 PM   #84
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

How about we make things a little more complicated...

I'd like you to do a RAMPED UP TWINS, I'd like for you to DANCE in the WINDOW, the song you'll be dancing to is Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld.
When you're all done you can treat yourself to another TWIN, a HOT BLANKET

can't wait to read what you did to ramp the window dancing up...
Have fun
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 04:28 AM   #85
Kah
Account Banned

I broke my denial last night, the first reply to this descides my punishment

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 01-27-2021, 04:39 AM   #86
anonymousprogrammer

I mean, at first I thought it’d be too cruel, but now... You can get another DOWN GIRL from me, after which another DENY seems to be only proportional.

Likes: discipline/punishment, bondage, being creative with these things
Limits: food/water intake control, public, family, bodily fluids, anything illegal, etc.

Kik: anonprogrammer
anonymousprogrammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 05:25 AM   #87
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah View Post
I broke my denial last night, the first reply to this descides my punishment

<3 Kah
Since the previous answer doesn't seem to keep in count the needed punishment, the punishment from me is to say all the TRUTH about how you broke your denial (plus, of course, another DENY).

Ok, I'll stop to twin edging dares with the wall, because I don't mean to stalk you. But I'm pretty sure you could get trained enough to be able to do it
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 02:39 PM   #88
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idubbeldareyou2 View Post
TWINS. Enjoy yourself combining NIPS and SHOWER.
This one wasn't too bad. The hot water from the shower made the ice melt quickly. Becuase I needed one hand to masturbate I held the ice one at a time, the first on my left nipple and the second on my right

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
The following user says Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 02-01-2021, 02:42 PM   #89
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
How about we make things a little more complicated...

I'd like you to do a RAMPED UP TWINS, I'd like for you to DANCE in the WINDOW, the song you'll be dancing to is Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld.
When you're all done you can treat yourself to another TWIN, a HOT BLANKET

can't wait to read what you did to ramp the window dancing up...
Have fun
This... was very difficult. The idea of someone mixing ramp it up with my twin dare never occured to me, so I had no idea what to do.

I eventually descided on doubling the dares, so I did them twice. This lead to me dancing naked while masturbating next to a window naked to the song Love Myself twice, making sure to edge both times. This was one of the most humiliating tasks I've had to do for a while, and a new experience because I've never danced and fingered myself at the same time.

Thank you for the kind dares to finish with, it helped me to wind down after I was done.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 02-01-2021, 03:25 PM   #90
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Let's TWIN BOUND FEET and FETCH
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to samdiatmh for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags