Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-07-2024, 11:52 AM   #1
BiSissySub

Male

36/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

Hi getdare ,

I am looking for dom/domme/master/superior/daddy to play with. I am not looking for anything constant but more one off sessions.

Best contact is Kik at : forcedbisissy

Basics of what I’m looking for :

to sub on cam on chaturbate. This is free of course and you can also stay anonymous. Sessions would be a mix of chaturbate live cam and then Kik live videos and pictures.

A big part of this would be sissy and forced feminization play live on cam and using Kik live pics and vids. ( see likes and limits at the end and check the blue section for next session details specific )

I have lots if sissy clothes which include stockings and heels and lingerie. I have around 7 pairs of heels and lots of different stockings , leather pants and leggings, also blonde wig and some other accessories.

I have some toys too including a chastity device and some bondage equipment.

Also have 3 different sizes of dildo.

Session options -

Kik (i will add contact details at the bottom too)

I can kik message, pic, video

Chaturbate- I have a chaturbate account and can cam one way so you stay annonymous. This should be the most preferred option. Its real easy to sign up and its free. Some people think I'm a performer who charges because of the site. If your not familiar i stream my cam for free. You enter the room and watch. Your not on cam, only me. With an account you can type in the chat box to make things easier. Theres also a private button where it can go to private chat or show.
I have done a few sessions recently. I can get dressed up on cam and use toys and perform (within limits). I will come back to this later in the add.

You can also contact me through Getdare messages/email/chat (If requested)

Interests specific to forced bi

I have not had any real life experiences and I think this would be very difficult to do. but i wouldnt rule it completely out.

The main focus would be:

Having a dom control me on cam.

I imagine it to start slow and maybe build up to more daring cam session where a dom could take control of a public cam session where others could watch and see me.

I like games and dares and chance and rewards and punishments. So a challenge of making 10 guys cum on cam before I'm allowed to unlock my clitty. Then the 11th guy would decide if i can cum... he could also deny me. or my dom could decide. This would be really tough to compete in a session but would like the challenge.

Dates for next sub sessions i am looking at is either 27th and 28th March or more likely the 5th and 6th March .
I intend to book a hotel room near a large public park and want to sub for two nights ( all night ) multiple doms is also an option and also subbing for people met on chaturbate while live streaming.
But sissy tasks in the hotel room would be the main focus and while on cam but also willing to push boundaries and try new dares. So semi- public tasks could part of challenges. Such as wearing outfit under clothes , taking heels and toys in a bag and changing in the park and performing a task before returning to the hotel room. Open to discussion and ideas.

Also willing to spend some money on an outfit or toys in prep. Can select some options of clothes. You could pick my underwear , skirt, heels , stockings and leggings and I will wear it all for you on Kik/chaturbate on the night we play. But also take other outfit changes and heels so there’s lots to play with.

Again Kik @ forcedbisissy

Other tasks could include Creating a profile on a gay app and being forced to talk to and seduce strangers on apps. You can take control of a app and tell me who to message , what to say, invite them to watch the cam session too, play along, maybe force a meet (that would take some build up for me to do so but it could be a goal.)

Other ideas - Forced to do a milovana webtease or fap roulette on webcam. You could could choose which.

Included in the cam sessions i would like to be challenged and tested. The main aspects here should be sissy play, humiliation, chastity, anal. Sissy challenges and dress up. For example being forced to wear certain clothes, certain positions, areas, then change, do a sissy cat walk in heels ect. Punishments or rewards based on performance.
In fact a big focus should be on dress up and heels. Certain items I should always wear such as a corset/basque and a chastity device with a plug or dildo and heels. Can discuss more.

Recently i have been dared to go outside in the garden and walk a lap in fully sissy dress up and live stream it on chaturbate.

All that said if you just want to exchange dares or play some fap roulette or webtease games message me too. I am currently in two fap roulette for losers groups where we can play some dares and faps ( within limits ).

I am able to play for 12-16 hours straight so up for all sorts and can accommodate multiple partners in a night.

If you just want to send a dare and want pic or video proof I can do that too

Limits

Face, for a while and maybe it will stay a limit. If i had to say now, i would say its a hard limit. Given time maybe relaxed but right no its a limit.

Social suicide, blood, scat, family.

Humiliation

forced bi

feminization/sissification

Chastity play

dares/challenges

Verbal degradation

Bondage

Toys / anal challenges and tasks / dildo’s , plugs

would like to try : pee holding, pee play , pee control. For example needing permission to pee , having to complete tasks to pee or being denied to pee for punishments. Or peeing in a glass and being punished in some way with the that. ( but not messy)
Forced to pee on stockings while wearing them and then suck the pee out ? Or then forced to go out wearing them ?

Pre related rules and dares would be videoed on Kik live or sent as Kik live pics as chaturbate doesn’t allow it.

extra info : my profile pic is me, i can provide a couple more pics when we first chat.

Any questions or other kinks or interests feel free to ask.

You can Pm me here on Getdare or KIK me.

Kik : forcedbisissy

Thanks for reading and I hope forward to reading some messages soon
I can send some Kik pics from last session at any time too

Confirmed dates this sub session is 28th and 29th March.

Along with all of the above there are some set rules I have to follow for the sun session , such as giving up pee control and pee tasks, accumulative forfeits and extended anal with different toys.

There’s also an extended dare I would like someone to help develop or control.

Kik me @ forcedbisissy and we can chat and I can also send pics from last session and proof pic if required x

Last edited by Butterfly; 03-14-2024 at 09:17 PM.
BiSissySub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 11:35 AM   #2
Nelly36
Baby Member

I am very excited to watch this sissies show on the 28th. Please stop by and join in on the fun!
Nelly36 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nelly36 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal ass masturbation, chastity, hotel dare, humiliate me, sissy