Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-03-2020, 08:12 AM   #1
bioblo

Male 26/male/sub seeks 18-30/male/master in EU

26/male/sub seeks 18-30/male/master in any place

EVERY LOCATION IS OKAY! Made a mistake while creating thread.

Dear potential Master,

I’m looking for a male Master that enjoys humiliating slaves.
I’m a 26 year old, male, submissive slave with little to medium experience

I have a fit to normal body, nice ass imo, some tattoos. Face pic will be sent after some time and trust.

I really like to be humiliated in different ways. I especially enjoy licking and smelling sneakers, socks and feet. Apart from that I also enjoy verbal abuse and degradation/insults, I enjoy spit, slaps, wedgies, light ballbusting, denial, edging and some light anal. I still need some watersports training. Also enjoy some clothing control, especially socks and shoes of course, but also the rest.
My dislikes which may be used to punish me are hard ballbusting, hard/long wedgies, hard anal, hidden public and talking on videos.
My limits (that I know of) are family, friends, (semi)public, blood, illegal, crossdressing, diapers, scat, wax, electro, toothpaste.
Feel free to ask me anything If you feel like something is missing.

As a slave and submissive I want to serve and be treated like trash, but it’s also meant to be consensual and fun so there are a few requirements for the Master as well.
I would like to see your (clothed) body and/or face from time to time. This is a two way street. Same for communication. Please accept my limits, include my likes and listen. If I'm telling you that something is too much, at least try to think about it and don't block and leave.

Communication will be via kik. I will send pictures and videos of good quality, none of that shaky, badly lit stuff others like to send. Please write me to discuss basic rules or daily tasks, as well as clear up any questions.

I would be very happy if some Master takes interest in me and will put me and keep me in the right place, on the floor and mentally of course

My kik is SklaveDaniel216

Last edited by bioblo; 06-03-2020 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Shortened + added any place

Advertisements
Kink Talk