Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-25-2020, 02:36 AM   #1
Humiliationlover97
Account Banned

Male 23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 tpe)

23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 tpe)

Greetings potential slaves and welcome to what I hope will be a rewarding, well written and concise personal ad that finds its way to my dream slave.

So A Bit About Me!

I am 23 years old, from the south west of the UK and currently self isolating at home with my parents. February of this year I suspend my university studies for mental health reasons and will continue my studies in September all things considered. I am happy to discuss these issues if you are curious.

In terms of hobbies I am an avid gamer (PS4 and Xbox one, I am trying to save up for a PC). I am currently having my ass handed to me in Nioh 2 and loving every second of it. Some of my other favorite series are the soulsborne series (as you can imagine), Mass effect, Borderlands, DOOM. I am always up for trying new games and can usually find something to enjoy in any genre, but I do not enjoy sports games. Do not know why but I just cannot enjoy them.

As well as gaming I am also a passionate reader and enjoy reading both fiction and non-fiction. Some series I have enjoyed reading include: Harry Potter; ASOIAF, Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Magnus Chase. I also enjoy reading about mythology. My personal favourite is Greek closely followed by Norse.

What Am I Looking For From a Slave?

I am seeking someone who wants to live this dynamic 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Someone who sees being a slave as a lifestyle not just something for the bedroom. Someone who wants to be micromanaged in various ways, someone that wants to follow rules and give up large amounts of control over their life. I want someone that puts their Master's pleasure and needs before their own. Someone who always asks themselves "What would Please Master more?".

I want my slave to be clingy. I want someone that loves to talk to Master about anything. Someone that loves to send him both naughty and normal photos of themself as surprises. Someone that gets a tingle of excitement everytime they see a new message from Master. That mix of feelings that you get, excited to be of service, curious about what depraved task Master has for you or just happy to talk to Master.

So from the above you can probably guess I like to receive photos and videos. I am a very visual person and as such struggle to maintain interest in dynamics where they are not present. Because of this if photos and videos are a limit of yours please dont message me, you'd only be wasting mine and your own time.

So control is one of, if not the biggest, kinks of mine. It is important to me that my potential slave is willing and comfortable to give up fairly large amounts of control over to her Master. Some examples of things I like/love to control are:
  • Clothing. Anything from underwear to socks. I love picking out the clothing my slaves wear. To me I see it as a nonsexual show of ownership. Its something that both Master and slave know is a sign of ownership and devotion but to others its nothing.
  • Make up. I love picking the style my slave does their make up as again I see it as a sign of ownership
  • Sleep. Having a set bedtime and wake up time so you are always energised and ready to serve Master.
  • Food and drink. Now this one can be as small as how you eat and drink, I.e. on the floor, from a bowl etc, to what you eat and drink.

Those were just a few Ideas and by no means the full set. Like with anything related to BDSM communication and negotiation are key aspects. Alongside the control kink some of my others are:
  • Humiliation
  • Degradation
  • Pain
  • Bodywriting
  • Petplay
  • Waxplay

Limits are:
  • Scatt
  • Blood
  • Extreme Humiliation
  • Extreme Pain

So, I do hope this ad has outlined a bit about me and what I am searching for. If any of this sparks an interest or curiosity in you please drop me a message or chat invite. I did put a fair bit of effort into this ad so I would appreciate a similar effort made in any messages sent to me, I feel it shows a great deal about the type of slave you are by the amount of effort you put into your initial message. If you do decide to message me please include answers to the following questions:
  • Some basic information about yourself, think name, age etc
  • What made you decide to message me
  • Why you think we would be a good fit
  • What you hope to get out of this dynamic
  • Any questions you have for me
  • Your favorite colour

If you do decide "hey this is exactly the kinda thing I would be down for and love to talk more about but how do I get in contact?" fret not potential slave you can contact me in one of these following ways:
  • PM me via getdare
  • Message me on kik at humiliationlover97
I tend to reply to kiks faster than PM's but will always try to reply to either in a timely manner.

I cant wait to start to talk to some people and find my dream slave I know is out there waiting for me.
The following user says Thank You to Humiliationlover97 for this post:
Old 05-26-2020, 08:16 PM   #2
247diapers

Amazing post. I wish you the best of luck. Very lucky girl whoever gets to serve you xx
Old 05-29-2020, 12:59 PM   #3
247diapers

Default Brilliant Dom

I've had the pleasure of serving this Dom for a little while. Unfortunately my circustmances meant I couldn't continue but if you're considering it then he is definitely worth putting in a little extra effort in your application.
Definitely one of the genuine Doms on this site. I really hope someone snaps him up!
Old 06-02-2020, 06:55 AM   #4
Humiliationlover97
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 247diapers View Post
I've had the pleasure of serving this Dom for a little while. Unfortunately my circustmances meant I couldn't continue but if you're considering it then he is definitely worth putting in a little extra effort in your application.
Definitely one of the genuine Doms on this site. I really hope someone snaps him up!
What kind words, I hope people listen and I am still able to be snapped up! 😉

Advertisements
Kink Talk