Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-04-2020, 12:20 PM   #1
AnalLesbian

Female 23/female/sub seeks 21-30/female/dom in any place (kik slave)

23/female/sub seeks 21-30/female/dom in any place (kik slave)

Hiya guys,

For quite some time I've been looking for a Mistress/Domme who shares the same kinks as I, so here I am.

About me as a person:

I am a very easy going person that doesn't need much attention since I work a lot. I am not the jealous type of a girl - I actually like to be shared with other subs/slaves and maybe get into contact with them. Group chats sound really lovely.
My hobbies include writing, watching movies/tv shows, reading and astronomy.

When it comes to my looks I guess I lean towards bbw. Blond shoulder length hair, blue eyes and c cups.

About my kinks & toys:

I am a heavy anal enthusiast but that doesn't mean I don't have any other kinks. I also love edging, verbal humiliation, light clit torture and many other things that we can discuss more in private.

I own a lot of toys! Lots of plugs (even an inflatable one. Also a tunnel and anchor plug!), dildos, a vibrator and anal beads...

Limits:

-Public
-Hard pain
-Longterm denial (I get super cranky)
-Scat/Hard Piss/Blood
-Men
-Vids/Pics of me (I might send pics/vids when I start getting comfortable)
-Pussy insertion (Only anal girl here.)
-Dangerous dares/tasks that cause social suicide or bodily harm

What I am looking for:

You should be a honest, friendly and realistic person over all. Over the last few years I met some Mistresses that lacked these 3 points and it just didn't work out, sadly. It's important to me that you're realistic with tasks and things like that. I've read dares and tasks on here that included dubious practices and literally scared the hell out of me.

You also should be very much into anal, creative and be able to make out goals with me. Your location should be in Europe if possible. If not it's okay too but it'd be easier with the time zones thing.

If you are interested please write me a pm here with your age, sex, location and some info about yourself. The more you go into detail and into your kinks, goals, experiences and whatever you want to include in your application, the better are the chances that I will choose you!

PLEASE no men!

Advertisements
Kink Talk