Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-24-2019, 01:21 PM   #616
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Yeah, no chance this actually happens as written. Still, I like seeing post counts rocket up.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 03:42 PM   #617
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FvckToyChelsea View Post
This thread is officially back up to date through post #467. The total time of fucking is now 7 hours, 42 minutes and the list of what else will be happening can be found HERE

Because the time involved at this point, Sir Joey has decided that the time will be split into two sessions. Now because you were initially promised a non-stop fucking session I'll explain why it's being split (it's not for my benefit)

The machine itself is not recommended for continuous use for more than 6 hours straight without an hour rest between uses. So this is the compromise Sir has come up with. The time will be split, with an hour break between the two sessions. The thread is still open until 4pm tomorrow, or the 10 hour mark, whichever comes first.

During the hour break (again, for the machine, not for me) we will enact some of the other suggestions from users in this thread that are scattered about.

So the fucking will start tomorrow at 5pm central time, with the final tally being posted by 4pm
Well it looks like your total wasn't updated (although we know what the result is for time). You should have started by now, so I guess you won't be posting anything for a while.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 03-24-2019 at 03:45 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 05:39 PM   #618
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Well it looks like your total wasn't updated (although we know what the result is for time). You should have started by now, so I guess you won't be posting anything for a while.
So, we hit so early , she even forgot to post final countdown due to excitement
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 03:09 PM   #619
FvckToyChelsea

Hey guys!! Sorry for the delay on the report of how it went as well as the final tally. The fucking was extremely intense. We did modify it a little bit so it was over the course of Sunday and Monday. I hope that isn't too disappointing to any of you, but I couldn't have handled it all at once. This is the first time I've been allowed back on the internet since then, but give me a little bit and I will have the final count and the report posted in my blog of how it went!!!!
FvckToyChelsea is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to FvckToyChelsea for this post:
Old 03-28-2019, 03:39 PM   #620
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Awesome can’t wait!
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk