Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-17-2023, 01:39 AM   #1
Director Wolf

Default summer dare.

I have the great fortune to know some girls, being a photographer many contact me to be photographed by me and with some we stay in touch and become friends and sometimes even something more.
One of them, whom we'll call Lily, after a couple of evenings in which we ended up being intimate, decided to accept a game from me.
Obviously a Dare Game.
She is new to these things, but she has decided to spend ten days at my house accepting rules and tasks that will be proposed to her.
She has already stayed at my house for the night, though not to sleep.

I'm here to ask for ideas, everything will start on Saturday July 22nd and end on the evening of August 1st.
Obviously we won't spend the time exclusively playing, but I think two or three tasks a day and some rules could be fine.

Lily is a 19-year-old girl, petite and athletic (about 155cm, 45kg, very sweet size B breasts), olive skinned and her hair are black and down to her butt.
She's a sporty girl, but still she's not used to being naked around or walking barefoot (she has no problem up to bikini level in public, more naked than that is a challenge for her), plus she's very ticklish.

The environment in which we will operate is the hilly countryside of central Italy, we will be in a small farmhouse with a large cellar, an external area consisting of a gravel square visible from the road (although not very busy) and a garden.

A few minutes on foot begins a fairly large area of wood, with paths more or less frequented during the summer, there are also streams with icy water, some are frequented for swimming in the summer, others are more remote.
All around there are small medieval villages, a couple even uninhabited.

There are some rules that I have already imposed on her:
1: She is not allowed to wear shoes, no matter how painful or searing the ground is, she will leave all her footwear at home and will come with only old flipflops which will be destroyed and thrown away as soon as she gets in my car.
2: she will not be able to wear bras, not even bikini tops. Her breasts are still not too big (B size) so she can be fine without it.
3: At home and in the whole prpriety, like the garden and the square, she is forbidden to wear anything above the waist, having to be shirtless and so topless all the time.
4: she will have to sleep naked and uncovered.

Her limits: scat, insertions, edging, sexual stuff (we'll have sex, but it's none of your business :P ), blood, mutilation, permanent, severe injury, heavy social suicide (she’s away from her home, so she can dare more), heavy Pain (mild is ok) and of curse video and photos (there will be a lot of videos and photos, but they will stay with me and her.)

I'm here to dare you.

PM me if you want start a Backmail game.

Last edited by Director Wolf; 07-17-2023 at 01:48 AM.
Director Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 05:44 AM   #2
Director Wolf

First Task arrived via Private Message.
The Sunday following the arrival we can start with this: choose a path in the woods Lily must walk it all the way, back and forth completely naked, blindfolded and with her hands tied behind her back, obviously you must be there to guide her and ensure that she does not nothing bad happens to her.

Task accepted, I informed her and she's already whimpering (joking), but a challenge is a challenge.

Waiting for more.

I'm here to dare you.

PM me if you want start a Backmail game.
Director Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk