Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-17-2023, 09:57 PM   #1
echoinput

Wait 33F doing a self made wetting while taking a walk- dare me along the way!!!

I just wrote out a whole post and it got deleted so this is going to be shorter

I'm 33, female, and currently around 6.5 on the desperate to pee scale. Doing a challenge I made for myself which is to walk down my street in a dress with no panties and drink my water and be so desperate that I just start to piss while I walk. The only rule is that I can't stop walking.

It's 12:50 a.m. EST. I need to be out by 1:30 and have to stick to my time constraints. I'm drinking more right now and have been edging, with a ruined orgasm, so very horny and desperate slutty mood.

I'll tell you my limits, what i have with me, and I would LOVE some dares, tasks, and any challenges before, during my walk, and after. I want to really humiliate myself but i cannot do anything loud and extremely risky, this is my first public exposure and I designed the challenge myself bc it Is so fucking hot to fantasize of doing it.

Give me your best and plz post here. I wanna stay in the thread during the entire hold and I want to be able to do as many smaller tasks and dares as I can. Please stick to my limits, be reasonable but go for it. Dont DM cuz won't be checking during this time most likely. I have until 3:00 AM EST.

Toys/supplies: dildo, tape, vibrator wand, rope, tape, ruler, clit suction thing, plugs i could use for pussy (no anal tonight), nipple clamps, belt, etc.

Likes: edging, holding, wetting, desperation, begging, denial, humiliation obviously, impact play, bondage and being bound/forced, and much more haha

Limits: anal, scat, blood, extreme pain, anything too loud that could disturb neighbors, any long tasks that could get me in trouble,

Lets see what fun we can make this before and I'll post updates as I do the things omg i can't believe i am actually gonna do it.
echoinput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 10:03 PM   #2
echoinput

I have all the mentioned items aside and drinking while i get what i need ready. Watching a video of a girl peeing herself bound and tied up.
Old 03-17-2023, 10:12 PM   #3
echoinput

I can't wait to go... I am thinking put a belt around me under my dress
Old 03-17-2023, 10:42 PM   #4
echoinput

Aww i wish someone wanted to give me some tasks during this walk. Downing water and about to start. I did put rope around my bladder tightly and finished a full bottle of water. I have a backpack with my basic tous and things i neeeed

If nobody replies ill just update later but im checking every 5 mins and nothing lol
The following user says Thank You to echoinput for this post:
Old 03-17-2023, 11:03 PM   #5
echoinput

Im on my walk now. I have thirty minutes... Im a steady 8.5 now.. my gosh
Old 03-17-2023, 11:08 PM   #6
Arcadia

On your walk at some point before you wet yourself tape up your pussy
Likes: femdom, gfd, humiliation, degradation, sph, nipple play, bladder control, feet, Blackmail (into blackmail threat), spit play, orgasm control, edging, denial, begging, wedgie, maybe cei. Feminization

Limits: anal, bi play, pain (I’m okay with light pain) toilet scat, knives blood needles and etc. Exposure

Snap is nottoosureb
Kik crunchyroof
Arcadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 01:54 AM   #7
Come-Here

It looks like my post didn't post
Love to hear how it went... But it looks like you'll need to do it again under proper conditions
Come-Here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 12:03 AM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

If you are still out…go barefoot.

Hope to hear how it went!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, pee desperation, public, wetting