Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-30-2023, 09:06 AM   #1
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment

The Apartment

*Disclaimer*

This is part one of a trilogy of stories.

Whilst I will not tie myself to a particular release schedule, I am hoping to upload a new chapter at least once per week.

The stories are a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The purpose of this literature is for entertainment only. It is not in any way a representation of how kink activity should be facilitated or administered.

Please be aware, the stories contain references and include material relating to; blackmail, kidnap, torture, non-consensual sexual actions, psychological abuse and manipulation as well other illegal and morally questionable activities.

If you are likely to be effected by any of these subject areas, please do not read.

Thank you,

DeepInnerFreak.

Loves, Likes & Limits

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 04-30-2023 at 09:38 AM.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post:
Old 04-30-2023, 09:13 AM   #2
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter One

The Apartment

Chapter One

There is something a little perverse about having a conversation with a pair of eyes”, Aimee pondered to herself as she sat nestled in between her suitcase and holdall on the back seat. “Yes”, replied Aimee, in response to the taxi driver's mutterings about the weather. “Only in England can you start the day wearing trainers, spend your afternoon in wellies and finish it with sandals”. The eyes looking back at her through the mirror in the cab seemed to bounce in agreement. “God”, Aimee thought to herself, “why did I mention footwear, he’s probably thinking about feet now. Oh, gosh, my feet”. She looked down at her phone to break the awkward glances before returning her gaze to the eyes staring at her, his eyes scrunching together slightly indicating a smile upon his face. “Yup, he’s definitely thinking about my feet”.

After a very boring six hour train journey from Scotland, Aimee was just happy to be able to speak with someone. The journey was miserable, the rain had set in only an hour into her travels and the early night sky had already drawn in. The sound of rain hitting the old black London cab filtered out most of the silences during the short ride from the train station to her new home.

As the cab pulled up, Aimee looked at the renovated, modern looking building she would be living in. It was hard to make out much detail in the night with the rain covered carriage windows but she could make out it was the right place from the pictures she had seen online when she applied for the tenancy. She paid the fare, stepped out onto the street, avoiding the huge puddle by the side of the road and with her luggage, made her way to the building's entrance before buzzing the apartment number. There was no answer on the intercom, but the magnets released on the main door, inviting Aimee to open the door fully.

Inside, the building was rather modest. No particular grand features or artwork “and no bloody lift”, Aimee noted to herself. She made her way up the stairs to the third floor and was greeted by her new flatmate who was waiting for her in the hallway.

“Hey, you must be Aimee”, said an excited voice.

Aimee looked up to see a girl, a couple of years older than her, casually dressed in blue jeans and a black hoodie.

“Heya, that’s me! I’m guessing you’re Bethany?”

The girls smiled at each other to acknowledge one another before Bethany helped Aimee with her luggage down the hallway and into her new home.

“How was your trip? Didn’t you come from Scotland or something, you don’t sound very Scottish?”

Aimee laughed lightly before responding - “I’m from the Midlands, I just graduated from St Andrews and the trip was boring as hell”.

“Oh cool, what did you study”?

“Computer Science”

“Ahh, computer geek, I gotcha”

“Something like that, I guess”. Aimee felt a little annoyed that three years' hard work could be summed up in such a disparaging way.

Bethany completely ignored Aimee’s disgruntled answer and continued with her questions. “So what brings you to London?”.

“I’ve been hired by a stockbroker in The City as a data scientist and needed somewhere to stay as the commute from my parents would have been impossible”.

“That makes sense”, Bethany replied, placing Aimee’s holdall by the front door.

“What about you, what do you do?” Aimee asked.

“I’m a manager of a high end jewellery store in the West End”

“Oooh nice! I would be way too tempted to spend all my money if I worked around jewellery all day” Aimee joked.

“The temptation is real, for sure”.

Aimee glanced around the apartment as she hung her coat on the rack next to the front door. It was fairly modern and nicely furnished. The layout seemed simple with a main living space which included a kitchen to one side of the room with an island which paired as a breakfast counter nicely separating the kitchen from the communal area. The main body of the room had a long sofa, two matching arm chairs, some bean bag chairs, a TV and coffee table. One wall running across the living area was a huge glass window looking out onto some other buildings. The walls were fairly plain with a couple of big pieces of art work to break up the white walls. In the corner of the kitchen were two doors and across the room opposite the kitchen space were three doors, one of which was the front door that she had just walked in from.

“That is my room”, said Bethany pointing to one of the doors leading off from the kitchen and that is the utility room pointing to the farthest door in the corner. “Then working down the other side you have your room, then the communal bathroom. I have my own en-suite bathroom so I suppose you will use this more than me anyway along with any friends we have over. The last door is obviously the front door”.

“That’s great, thank you”, Aimee responded as she smiled and continued to familiarise herself with the space. “It’s a really lovely apartment”.

“It has its good points and bad”, but overall I can’t grumble. The landlord, Nick, is pretty low key and you probably won’t see much of him”.

After two years of sharing a cramped three bed terrace house in Scotland, this felt like luxury to Aimee. “There is literally so much space and so open planned”, Aimee thought to herself before being interrupted from her day dream…

“Oh, the rain got you good Aimee. Now you know where the bathroom is, you must be wanting a shower before you settle in?”

Aside from the few steps between the taxi and the building, Aimee hadn’t really been in the rain at all. She looked down at her clothes and felt her hair and all seemed fairly dry. However it had been a long journey and she did feel like a shower would do her some good.

Aimee walked over to the door identified as her bedroom and searched for the light switch with her hand before illuminating the space. She pulled in her luggage and set it against the wall.

Her room was a decent size. It had a double bed with bedside tables either side. The walls were again painted naturally white and there was another door assumed to be a small built-in wardrobe. The window in the corner of the room looked so small in comparison to the huge glass wall in the main part of the apartment, but it was a normal size with a white roman blind.

“Here, you can have this, it’s clean”, said Bethany standing in Aimee’s bedroom doorway handing her a folded towel. “I can’t imagine you wanting to unpack right now. There’s shampoo and everything you’d need in the communal bathroom”.

“Thank you”, replied Aimee as she made her way out of her bedroom and into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Aimee closed the door, noticing there was no lock but it didn’t phase her. After sharing with two other girls the past couple of years in Scotland, she had become accustomed to just getting on with things. She placed her towel over the heated towel rail and turned on the walk in shower.

“Hey, Aimee?” The voice of Bethany carried through the bathroom door.

“Yeah”, Aimee yelled back to compensate for the noise of the shower as she sat on the lid of the toilet taking her shoes off.

“I was going to order us some food but the WiFi has gone down and my phone’s out of data. Can I use yours”

“Sure”, Aimee replied loudly as she battled getting out of her skinny jeans. “It’s in my coat on the rack as you walk in”.

“Great, thanks”.

Aimee was now naked, the full length wall mirror which ran across one side of the bathroom made it impossible for her not to look at herself. At twenty one years old, Aimee was slim but had decent enough curves. Her long brunette hair ran down between her shoulder blades to her mid back, her 36C breast size was modest but ample and her pubic hair was full but neatly trimmed.

Aimee walked into the shower, and had just slipped her hands under the spray of the shower to test the temperature before she heard Bethany’s voice bellowing out at her once again.

“What’s the code to get into your phone”

“Two, Zero, Zero, Two”, Aimee shouted before getting into the shower.

Whilst Aimee showered, Bethany sat on the big sofa in the main living space with a glass of red wine. After ordering food for the pair on her own device, she began scrolling through Aimee’s phone sending screenshots to herself of information she thought would be useful for what was about to go down that evening.

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 04-30-2023 at 09:37 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post:
Old 05-03-2023, 05:40 AM   #3
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Two

The Apartment

Chapter Two

Aimee finished up and stepped out of the shower. Walking over to the heated towel, she was impressed with how luxurious everything was compared to her old digs up in Scotland. The bathroom floor was heated and even the wall mirror didn’t get steamed up. “This is like living in a freakin’ hotel”, she concluded in delight. Aimee began drying her hair and body, checking herself out in the mirror as she did.

Bethany heard the sound of the shower being switched off and made her way from the sofa to the bathroom door.

“Hey, when you’re ready, bring out your dirty clothes and I can show you the utility room”, Bethany suggested, hoping for agreement.

Content that her hair was dry enough and her body wouldn’t drip water over the rest of the apartment, Aimee wrapped her naked body in the towel tightly and scooped up her clothes before opening the door.

“That shower is so nice, and…”, Aimee was startled mid sentence by Bethany standing right outside the door.

“Oh gosh, you frightened me, I wasn’t expecting you to be stood right outside”

Both girls laughed a little at the encounter with Bethany apologising for unintentionally scaring Aimee.

Aimee’s nervousness was heightened by the feeling of vulnerability, standing in just a towel in front of a practical stranger. The thought, although not entirely arousing, did make her feel a little excited.

“Let me take your clothes and I’ll show you where everything is”. Bethany took Aimee's clothes without waiting for a response and the two girls walked through the lounge area and over to the far corner of the kitchen to the utility room.

The room was compact but had everything a utility room would have; a washer, dryer, laundry basket and recycling bins. Once Bethany had demonstrated where everything was and how things worked, she started loading Aimee’s clothes into the washing machine as Aimee stood there semi-exposed.

“These are cute little panties”, Bethany quipped as she held up Aimee’s pink, half-laced underwear. “And a matching bra too, that’s so nice” as Bethany bundled them together putting them in the washer.

Aimee felt a little flushed at another girl commenting on her underwear, her used underwear at that. The mild embarrassment added to her already slightly aroused state.

Why is this turning me on a little?” Aimee pondered. Without wanting to seem too phased, Aimee stood there, with her legs firmly closed, before responding.

“Thanks, they’re just a cheap set from Primark, but I like them”.

Bethany finished loading Aimee’s clothes and started the cycle. They made their way back to the lounge area with Bethany sitting on the sofa and Aimee heading towards her room.

“Where are you off to?” Bethany asked in a serious tone as if Aimee was doing something wrong.

Aimee pasused mid-step and turned to smile as her flatmate sat on the sofa.

“Oh I was just going to get dressed”

“No, come chat to me instead”. Bethany stood up and motioned for Aimee to sit in one of the arm chairs. “Besides, the food will be here shortly”.

“I’d feel more comfortable wearing some pyjamas or something” a confused Aimee responded.

“Don’t be silly, you’re covered up and the blinds are down. Anyway, you wouldn’t want to ruin my little initiation ritual would you?

“Initiation ritual?” What do you mean?

“Well sit down and I’ll tell you, but we don’t have long.

Aimee, unsure of the situation, looked over at Bethany with a bewildered look upon her face but curiosity got the better of her. The barely covered girl walked over to the chair and sat down carefully, keeping her legs tightly held together. “Okayyy, so what’s going on”, Aimee questioned inquisitively.

“Thanks for humouring me, it means a lot”. Bethany takes her place back on the long sofa and finishes her glass of wine before pouring herself another and filling an empty glass, passing it to Aimee.

“So when you were in the shower, I may have accidentally looked at some things on your phone”.

Aimee sips at her drink, still looking confused. “Okay, and?”

“Well I noticed you had snapchat”

Aimee’s eyes opened wide and she could feel her whole body heating up and the warmth beginning to radiate off her face. “Oh my god, why were you going through my phone?”

“Calm down, Aimee”. Bethany tried to reassure her new flatmate. “I simply wanted to add you so opened it up, but then obviously I saw the username”.

“I can’t believe you went through my phone like that, that is so inappropriate”.

“I know, I’m sorry, but you have nothing to worry about. I’m also interested in BDSM and, well, I’d like to have some fun with it.

Aimee sipped more of her drink, feeling completely invaded and humiliated. Aimee had been toying with the idea of exploring her submissive tendencies. There was nothing available to her back in her sleepy hometown. Besides a couple of underwhelming experiences at university, with boys that clearly didn’t know what they were doing and some explicit conversations with some people on snapchat, she had no experience other than doing dares and things with friends. Aimee was hoping London would give her an opportunity to explore… but this?

As the thoughts flashed through her mind she couldn’t look at Bethany, but could feel her staring at her expecting some kind of response.

“I… um… I… I…”

Bethany cut off Aimee’s incoherent mumblings, recognising that she had probably gone in too hard too quickly.

“You don’t have to agree to anything long term right now, Aimee. I just thought we could have some fun tonight. I’m a pretty playful person and eventually, I end up playing games and things with whoever I live with. I just thought given the user name and the fact the delivery guy will be here shortly you’d be up for doing something silly”.

“The delivery guy?” Aimee exclaimed, finding her voice again, looking over at Bethany distressed.

“Aimee, chill out. I just thought it might be fun to have you answer the door in just your towel”

Aimee could literally feel her face burning at the thought of a stranger seeing her in just a towel. It wasn’t the only reaction her body was having. She could sense her nipples hardening under the towel along with that fluttery feeling from her pussy she got when she was instantly turned on by something. Aimee was definitely getting wet. “Oh god”, she thought to herself. “Do I really want to do this?”

Before she had any more time to think about the situation the buzzer sounded in the apartment.

“Guess now’s a good time to learn how to use the intercom, Aimee, what do you say?”

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 05-03-2023 at 06:13 AM.
Old 05-05-2023, 11:05 PM   #4
TomUk98

Amazing start! Can’t wait to read more
The following user says Thank You to TomUk98 for this post:
Old 05-06-2023, 10:30 PM   #5
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Three

The Apartment

Chapter Three

Bethany’s words didn’t register with Aimee. Her mind had wandered off, taking her back to her university days where she had had this feeling before. This dichotomy of thought she was experiencing inside her head. The conscious mind telling her that this is not a good idea and the inner conflict with another part of herself that feels much deeper, more primal. This part of her wanted it and craved it deeply.

Aimee had always been an extrovert. The result of being the youngest sibling meant that she had always had to fight for attention and never really knew what being alone was. Growing up in a fairly conservative household, her thoughts and desires about sex had always been suppressed by her, knowing they would never be tolerated let alone accepted.

When Aimee reached university, the constraints that bound her previously were no longer there. It didn’t matter anymore. She was free and able to experiment with some of those fantasies. At eighteen, in her first year at university, Aimee played several games of truth or dare and strip poker. She recalls the moment she had to strip naked in front of a few close friends. Everything after that seemed less intense; having to masturbate or give a boy a blowjob in front of the group. Whatever happened after that just seemed less intimidating. That first ever time she was naked in front of her friends is when she felt this same cognitive dissonance. She didn’t want everyone seeing her naked. She had several insecurities and she didn’t want them to judge her. Simultaneously she wanted to feel that embarrassment, the openness, the acceptance and vulnerability of being looked at. She even got a kick out of knowing her being naked was turning her friends on. That was with her friends though, people she trusted and had a decent connection with. This was different. It was hard enough being in just a towel in front of this girl she had only just met, but a man, a stranger? This felt very different. More slutty. More dirty. More dangerous, but also more arousing. Aimee’s thoughts were racing at a million miles per hour, like it was trying to keep up with her heartbeat.

“Aimee?” Bethany's voice breaks her rambling thoughts.

Aimee looks at her new flat mate who is now crouched at the side of her with her hand on Aimee’s knee displaying some kind of reassurance.

“They have buzzed three times now, shall we go answer”. Bethany’s softer tone felt comforting to Aimee and she nodded her head as Bethany held out her hands to help Aimee up from her chair.

The pair walked across the apartment to the front door where Bethany quickly explained how the intercom worked.

“Hello”, Aimee said in a whispered voice as she pressed the talk button before correcting her volume. “Hello”, she said again less anxiously.

A man’s voice came back over the intercom. “Hi there, I have a Thai food delivery order here”.

Bethany nodded at Aimee, holding up three fingers as she looked over for confirmation.

“Yes”, Said Aimee, a little more composed, “we’re on the third floor”. With that she pressed the button that opens the main door to the block, just as Bethany had done with her only an hour or so ago.

“Well done”, Bethany remarked in a somewhat praising manner with an undertone of mockery.

Aimee smiled nervously at hearing those words, as she looked at Bethany trying not to look as awkward as she was feeling.

Upon seeing Aimee’s compliance, Bethany took the chance to set her authority over the situation. Bethany walked over to Aimee slowly. Standing behind the sparsely covered girl, she put her hands on Aimee’s bare shoulders, running her finger down the side of her face and tucking her hair behind her ear and leaned in, whispering…

“Are you going to be a good girl for me and do as you’re told?”

The close contact sent a warmness through Aimee’s body. Bethany’s warm breath around her ear and neck gave her goosebumps and she nodded timidly.

In that moment there was a brisk knock at the door in front of Aimee.

Bethany stood to one side of Aimee, gently nudging her towards the door with her hand.

Aimee took a step forward and hesitantly unlocked the door before taking a deep breath and pulled the door handle down. Aimee used the door as a temporary shield as hid behind it revealing only her face.

“Be a good girl for me and open the door properly”, Bethany murmured, realising Aimee was about to just take the food without really being seen by the delivery guy. “Give me a second, I’ll grab you a tip”, Bethany said loudly so the delivery guy could hear and would stick around.

Aimee opened the door a little further, still clutching to it and hiding most of her body behind it, although the delivery guy could now make out Aimee’s state of dress.

All of a sudden Aimee felt a forceful pull on her shoulder as Bethany pulled her away from the door a little and opened it up fully, leaving Aimee standing in just her towel completely visible to the strange man in front of her.

“Hey there, I just need to take a photo of the food before I give it to you”, the delivery guy explained as he pointed his phone at the package. “I’ll try not to get too much of you in, Miss”.

Aimee stood still, excited, wet, aching from her pussy but wanting the moment to be over. “Um, no problem” she said as the guy fumbled about with his phone.

“Take the food then”, Bethany instructed.

“Aimee smiled at the delivery guy and said “thank you”

“You’re welcome” replied the delivery guy, who was a fairly good looking guy in his mid thirties, obviously staring at Aimee trying not to be too obvious.

“It’s a nice towel isn’t it? Bethany commented standing behind Aimee, putting her hands on her bare shoulders once again.

“I guess”, said the delivery guy. “It certainly looks good on your friend”.

“Well” began Bethany, “It’s actually my towel. So would you prefer a five pound tip or would you prefer I take my towel back”.

The delivery guy looked at Bethany as if he was unsure what to say, before looking at Aimee’s face. Aimee seized up, frozen on the spot like a statue, staring back at the stranger as Bethany’s words slowly registered.

“Oh my god, she can not be serious”, Aimee thought to herself, but before she could turn around to express her panic, Bethany spoke;

“Don’t worry, she’s a good girl for me and won’t mind you looking, will you”

There’s those words again”, Aimee thought to herself. Not wanting to disappoint and look stupid in front of them both she tentatively shook her head but stared at the man, telepathically imploring him to take the money as if she was on some 80’s game show.

Assessing the situation,the man looked at Bethany, then at Aimee, then back at Bethany. “She has a swimsuit or something on underneath right?”

“No”, replied Bethany, lifting Aimee’s damp hair with the back of her hand, “she’s not long out of the shower and butt naked underneath. Isn’t that right?”

Aimee couldn’t believe this was happening, she felt like she was being used as some kind of commodity in a transaction. She nodded her head and managed to croak out the word “yes”.

“Yes what?” Bethany couldn’t help herself but to pile on the humiliation.

Oh fuck” Aimee thought, “I can’t, I literally can’t”. She didn’t want to say any more, she didn’t think she could but felt obliged to, otherwise she'd feel more stupid than not saying anything.

“Um, yes, I’m naked underneath”. She somehow managed to say the words, her heartbeat racing and her face feeling flush.

Although Aimee felt completely humiliated by the experience, she was also getting incredibly turned on by these two people who were basically strangers talking about her, negotiating her future as if she did not have a say or her thoughts did not matter.

“How long do I get to look”, uttered the man.

“You can get one minute, but no touching”.

Aimee felt relieved that Bethany at least put some kind of restriction over what was going on.

After what felt like forever to Aimee, after a few seconds of thinking, the guy said the words she had been dreading.

“Okay, I’ll take a look at your friend”.

With that, Bethany’s hands moved forward over Aimee’s shoulders, her fingers slipping down the front of the towel where it was tucked in and slowly removed the towel brushing against her hard nipples..

“Such a good girl. Stay, don’t move”. Bethany whispered to Aimee as she moved away with the towel leaving Aimee standing completely naked in front of the delivery guy.

The delivery guy slowly looked Aimee up and down. Standing at five-feet-six, Aimee all of a sudden felt like a small woodland creature being examined as the six-foot something man towered over her, taking in every inch of her naked body. She bowed her head and looked at the floor. Her 36C breasts pertly standing to attention with her nipples hardened, mirroring the goose-pimples which covered the rest of her body not helped by the draft coming from the open door. She felt his eyes all over her and did not need to look at him to know where most of his attention was. She instinctively wanted to cover her pussy and jerked her arms a little before stopping, knowing it would spoil the fun for Bethany but also for herself. As embarrassing as this felt, she was also enjoying it.

“Okay”, said Bethany as she walked back over to the pair, “time’s up”.

The delivery guy smiled. “It was nice meeting you, enjoy your food”.

“Thanks,” Said Bethany, after a short pause as she fumbled with something out of Aimee’s eyeshot “it was nice to meet you too”. She closed and locked the door.

“You did so well Aimee, I’m so proud of you! Wasn’t that fun” Exclaimed an excited Bethany, almost bouncing up and down.

Aimee covered her face as she blushed as hard as she had ever done in her life, lost for words and not knowing what to say or do next.

“Ahh c’mon Aimee, you enjoyed yourself, don’t be so coy”

Bethany turned from the door to face Aimee.

Aimee, not able to look at Bethany, her face in her hands all of a sudden took a gasp of air as Bethany ran a finger through her slit, sliding against her clit before pulling away.

“Look”, Bethany said in a commanding voice.

Aimee lowered her hands from her face to see Bethany’s finger glistening in front of her eyes.

“You enjoyed that way more than you’re letting on you filthy little fucker”

Bethany was not wrong. Aimee’s pussy was soaking wet and was sensitive to the touch. Her little clit was throbbing slightly and there was a definite ache emanating from her pussy. She both hated and obviously enjoyed what had just happened. She was feeling a little overwhelmed, humiliated and shy as she was still butt naked. Even though the man had gone, she was still totally exposed in front of another girl, who she had only just met. As much as her body was telling her she was enjoying it, Aimee wanted to go and get dressed now.

“Lick it clean then”, Bethany directed, disrupting Aimee’s thoughts as Bethany’s wet finger was brought up to her mouth.

Without thinking too much, Aimee opened her mouth, took Bethany’s finger inside, wrapped her lips around it before sucking and pulling away.

Gosh”, Aimee contemplated. “I’m standing here naked, being perved at by strangers and now I’m licking my own pussy juice from someone else's fingers. What the hell have I gotten myself into? I need to put some clothes on and cover up".

“Such a good girl”, Bethany smiled as she praised her new flatmate. “I’ll serve up the food, go make yourself comfortable”.

Aimee took that as a sign that tonight's ordeal was over and walked over to her room to get dressed.

Bethany took out the foil containers from the white delivery bag, plated up the food and walked it over to the coffee table taking her usual position on the sofa as she waited for Aimee.

Aimee got into her room and collapsed on her bed. Her mind was overcome with emotion. There was a definite sense of excitement but also relief that it was over with. As she relayed what had just happened in her head she looked up, noticing that her luggage was no longer where she had left it, against the wall in her room.

Aimee froze. Her eyes darted around the room to see if she could spot where they had been moved to before her neck joined in the search. “What the hell”, Aimee thought to herself.

Naked on all fours, Aimee frantically moved around on her mattress like an animated puppy, moving to look down each side and under the bed to locate her suitcase and holdall, but no luck.

She paused before being drawn to the set of doors in her room that she assumed was a closet when she first arrived. “Did I put them in there? I can’t remember, or maybe Bethany moved them in there when I was in the shower?”, she ruminated.

Aimee lowered herself off her bed and walked over to the doors. She pulled the two half doors towards her, opening them and she was correct. It was a closet. Inside was a rail and some drawers at the bottom with a shelf for shoes, but no luggage.

“Wait, what, where the fuck are my clothes?”.

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 05-06-2023 at 11:54 PM.
Old 05-10-2023, 02:30 AM   #6
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Four

The Apartment

Chapter Four

Aimee stood butt naked in her bedroom staring at the empty closet. The only clothes she definitely knew the location of were in the middle of a washing cycle and wouldn’t be out for at least another hour. Even then they would be too wet to wear. She looked over to her bed. Whilst there were two pillows, there were no sheets on the mattress. Her’s were in her suitcase. There was literally nothing she could use to cover her modesty. She sat on her bed, naked, not understanding what was going on and not wanting to leave her room.

In the meantime, Bethany was in the lounge area tucking into the Thai food and texting someone on her phone, staring over at Aimee’s untouched meal.

“Aimee, your food is getting cold”, Bethany called out, hoping to get the attention of her new flat mate.

Aimee walked slowly from her bed over to her door. She took a deep breath and opened it slowly, only enough to reveal her head as she looked over at Bethany on the sofa eating her food.

“Hey, there you are”, said Bethany, looking up from her food as she heard the door open. “This food is seriously good, don’t let it go cold”.

“Um, have you seen my luggage”, Aimee asked, more concerned with her clothing situation than the temperature of the food.

“Don’t worry, it’s safe. Now come eat, it’s really good”.

“But, um”. Aimee hesitated. “I’m, um, still naked”.

“I know you are, don’t worry”.

Aimee, totally unsure of what was going on, slowly opened her door and walked out apprehensively, covering her tits with her arm and pussy with her other hand.

“Where are my clothes?” Aimee cautiously asked as she moved closer to the seating area.

“Sit down and I’ll explain. Please, enjoy the food and I’ve topped your drink up too.

Aimee ambled over to the chair she had sat on previously where her food looked to be presented and sat down, keeping her legs crossed and her chest covered. Feeling incredibly exposed, with her new flatmate in front of her fully clothed, Aimee was beginning to feel uncomfortable and scared.

“Did you see the look on the delivery guy’s face when your towel came off?” Bethany reflected, “It was such a picture, I think he really enjoyed himself”.

Aimee looked across at Bethany, unable to comprehend how she was acting like this was normal.

“You did so well, and my, how wet your little slit was. You’re very cute”.

Having still not interacted with her food, Aimee spoke up.

“Bethany?”.

“Yeah?”

“Where the fuck are my clothes!?”

Bethany looked up and saw Aimee sat in her chair with a mixture of fear and anger across her face.

“Calm down, Aimee. Please don’t swear at me. Uncover yourself and I’ll explain”.

Aimee looked at Bethany unimpressed with the answer.

“Oh and please make a start on your food”.

Bethany looked at Aimee, seeing she was still not complying with her requests.

“I thought you liked being a good girl? Please, for me”

Those words again, being called a good girl, sent a wave of emotion through Aimee’s body. She loved hearing them. They made her feel submissive, they made her feel inferior and enjoyed the thought of pleasing someone. It had been a long day and Aimee was starving. The smell of the food was causing her tummy to rumble and in all fairness, the platter of food in front of her looked amazing. In another situation she would probably comply, but without answers she stubbornly just sat there.

“Aimee, I’m not going to tell you what is going on until you stop covering your tits, open your legs and start eating. How do you expect me to be open with you, if you are not open with me and show some gratitude for the food I bought you?”.

Aimee was taken aback by the request to open her legs. However she could see she wasn’t going to get any answers until she played along with whatever mental game this was.

Aimee sighed loudly in an act of childish passive-aggressive disapproval, moved her arms away from her chest, revealing her breasts and began eating her food.

“Good girl”, responded Bethany as she looked over at Aimee’s naked exposed body.

“Your luggage is in my room”, and I’d like it to stay there.

Aimee looked at Bethany, still unimpressed by the answer but relieved that her clothes were still at least somewhere in the apartment.

“I like you”, continued Bethany, "and I’d like to have some fun with you. I think, deep down, you’d like that too. I’d like you to stay naked while you live here with me".

Aimee adjusted her position in the chair. The suggestion made her feel uncomfortable but at the same time the words made her squirm.

Aimee composed herself. “And you think I’d just go along with that”?

Bethany looked up at Aimee as she sipped on her wine and smiled. “I’m not sure if you’d go along with it, Aimee. I just thought it would be fun for both of us and would allow you to explore your submissiveness".

Aimee paused. “How do you know I’d even want to explore that”?

“Like I said earlier. I saw some things on your phone".

Aimee thinks of the conversations and internet searches she has on her phone and feels her face burn, before looking away and distracting herself with her glass of wine.

"It’s all really quite simple, Aimee. You do as you’re told, do things to please me, allow me to use you in a way that makes me happy. You submit to me now, and I create a little world inside this apartment where you feel you can belong".

Aimee takes a few moments to think about what is happening. “I barely know this person, how can I submit to them? It all feels too quick, too rushed. I’m not even gay or bisexual or have any interest in girls. This doesn’t feel right and it’s not how I pictured things”.

“I, um, don’t think this is a good idea”, Aimee said softly. “I just don’t know you and well, I would prefer getting to know a guy and having this kind of relationship with a man instead. I think you’re pretty and you seem fun, but I just don’t think this is for me” Aimee added, not wanting to upset her new flatmate.

The girls continued eating. Bethany ignored Aimee’s polite refusal as her words mulled around her mind. Bethany looks up at the naked girl opposite her, occasionally admiring her body and how she needed her to comply. Aimee, becoming ever more aware of her vulnerable state with every glance from Bethany.

“The food from this place is so good”, Bethany finally broke the silence, “I’ve ordered from here a few times and they’ve never let me down”.

“It is good”, Aimee agreed as she took another sip of her drink hoping Bethany had finally dropped the subject.

“You see that little chest”, Bethany pointed towards a large wooden treasure chest with her knife that was placed adjacent to the front door. It had metal bands and studs holding together the wood of the traditionally shaped wooden treasure chest.

Aimee turned around and spotted what Bethany was pointing to. “Yes?”.

“Well, whenever you come home, the very second you walk in the door, I’d like you to strip naked. Panties, bra, socks, shoes, the whole lot and put every item in there, then close and lock the lid”.

Aimee looked at Bethany confused. “I said I didn’t feel comfortable doing this”.

Bethany continued, “I’ll swap out your dirty clothes and replace them with what I have chosen for you to wear when you next leave, so all you have to do is open the chest, put on what’s inside, lock the chest again and you’re good to go. You will be allowed to wear what I want you to wear outside of here, but whenever you are in this apartment, you will be naked for me to look at you”.

Aimee scanned Bethany’s face, not sure why she wasn’t listening to her objections. Hearing Bethany’s words though, she felt her pussy pulse, thinking about how she would have no control over her clothing and being naked like this, being looked at all the time, whenever she wanted.

As she watched Bethany, she saw her eyes move lower, staring at her exposed pussy.

Bethany started to giggle and point “See, you do like that little rule Aimee, you’re making a mess of the chair”.

“Oh god no” Aimee’s thoughts turned from Bethany’s words to her body’s reaction as she looked down and indeed, there was a noticeable wet patch on the chair before looking back up at Bethany. “Urgh, my stupid body, why is it so turned on by all of this, I really don’t want it, I really don’t” Aimee struggled, trying to convince herself.

“No, I am not doing this”, bringing her innerbattle to life. “Now give me my clothes, I just want to live like normal with none of this.

“No”.

Aimee stood up and marched over to Bethany’s room, but as she turned the door knob she felt resistance. The door was locked.

“Open this door right now, I do not want to do this”.

“No”, was the response again.

“You can’t treat me like this, I will not do this, now give me my fucking clothes back”.

Bethany looked at Aimee as her naked flailing body tried to open up her bedroom door.

“Stop, right this second”, Bethany ordered with a commanding tone.

Aimee ignored her, and continued to pull and push and jiggle the door handle in a desperate attempt to cajole it to open before she heard something that made her stop dead in her tracks…

…“It was nice meeting you, enjoy your food... It was nice meeting you, enjoy your food… It was nice meeting you, enjoy your food”.

Bethany repeated these last few seconds of a recording, holding her phone up to the back of Aimee’s still head.

Aimee slowly turned around and saw on the screen in front of her eyes what she was fearing. A noticeable tear developed in her eye and rolled down her cheek. She backed into the locked door sliding down it before coming to rest, sitting down, confused, ashamed and broken.

Bethany squatted down to meet Aimee’s eye level. “I really didn’t want to do this with you, Aimee” as she played the full clip of Aimee standing naked next to the delivery guy. “Obviously you’ve worked out that I have all your contacts from your phone and I can send this to whoever I want?”.

Bethany looked into Aimee’s eyes, waiting for that to sink in, before standing up and continuing.

“I really don’t want to send this to anyone, I don’t think it would make a great first impression with your new boss”.

Aimee sat there stunned, taking it all in. The thought of turning up to her new job tomorrow, knowing her boss had seen her naked, thinking that she was the type of girl to just get naked in front of an obvious stranger was devastating to her. With there being no context around the clip made it even worse. She sat there contemplating her position and her options.

Bethany continued, “and I really wouldn’t want to send this to your mum or dad”.

“No, please”, Aimee screeched.

Aimee’s thoughts, now sending her into a very dark place.“I really couldn’t cope with that, they couldn’t cope with it, I’d be disowned, I’d lose my family if they ever found out or thought I would do something like this”.

“Please, please, don’t do that, please, I’ll do anything, just please do not let anyone know”, Aimee begged.

Bethany walked back over to Aimee, who was still sitting, leaning against the door, looking up at her with pleading eyes, naked, her arms to her side, legs spread out in front of her. She squatted down again, Aimee’s teary eyes tracking hers as she searched for reassurance.

“I just wanted us to have some fun, Aimee”. It’s not like the idea wasn’t turning you on.

Aimee just looked at Bethany, not knowing what to do or say.

Bethany glided the hair from Aimee’s face with her finger and wiped away the tears from her cheeks. “I won’t send this to anyone, I was never really going to and I never meant to make you so upset. You just seemed so unnecessarily angry and wanted to calm you down. I feel really sad that you’re sad, please don’t be a sad girl, Aimee”.

“What you are asking from me is too much, I can’t be naked all the time, it’s, it’s, it’s…”

“Isn’t that similar to what you were thinking with the towel situation, though”

Aimee thought for a second. “I guess, but…”

“And look at the fun we had there, you got so wet and worked up and it turned me on too”, Bethany countered”

“But you’ve just threatened me with exposure, that’s blackmail”.

“Don’t look at it like that, Aimee. Look at it as additional motivation, to silence that side of you that’s saying no. The side that’s stopping you from giving in to what your pussy clearly wants".

Aimee slowly pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs to comfort herself.

“Besides, I think you like me telling you that you’re my good girl, don’t you Aimee?”

Aimee looked away quickly as Bethany spoke, not wanting to admit to her that she was right but still feeling violated.

Bethany smiled and kissed Aimee on the cheek. “I really want you to be my good girl, Aimee” Will you at least try for me?”

Aimee was still confused. “How can she be this sweet and this nice and comforting yet be a total bitch and blackmail me into doing something I don’t want to do. I mean I don’t not want to do it, it’s just so fast and I don’t know if I’m ready for it and urgh, my stupid pussy is so wet and it aches so badly”. Her mind turns back to the material on Bethany’s phone.

“Please don’t show anyone that clip, please”, pleaded Amiee. one last time.

“I won’t, Aimee. So long as you’re good”.

Bethany reaches down, slowly caressing the top of Aimee’s thighs before motioning her to open her legs. Aimee complies, enjoying the sensation, letting her arms drop to the side allowing Bethany’s hand in between her legs.

“There, there” Bethany whispers as she mops up Aimee’s juice with her fingers, before leaving them rested on her clit.

Aimee takes in a gasping breath as Betany makes contact with her pussy and clit, “Fuck it aches so much I really need to cum”, she thought to herself.

Bethany begins moving her fingers slowly around Aimee’s swollen little clit. “You’re going to be my good girl, aren’t you Aimee?”.

“Oh fuck, mmmm, ooohhh… yes, yes I’ll be your, mmm, good girl”.

“Perfect, good girl”. With Aimee’s confirmation, Bethany withdraws her fingers and brings them up to Aimee’s mouth to clean as before, which she does.

“It's been a long night, let's get my good girl ready for bed”. With that she helped Aimee onto her feet, looking over her nakedness once again. “Go and wait for me in your room, I’ll bring in your bedding”.

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 05-10-2023 at 03:37 AM.
Old 05-14-2023, 04:38 AM   #7
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Five

The Apartment

Chapter Five

Aimee woke up the next morning, needing a little time to remember where she was as she looked around at the unfamiliar space that was now her bedroom. She rolled over, cancelled the alarm on her phone before rolling onto her back and looking up at the ceiling. Realising she had slept naked, something she never did, she began recalling the events of last night.

I’m really not sure about this” Aimee thought to herself. “I don’t really have much of a choice though, I can’t have anyone I know see that clip and anyway this apartment was a heck of a steal, I couldn’t afford to live in many other places. I guess being naked is a small price to pay, and I suppose it’s kinda hot”.

Aimee reached under the sheet. “Fuck, I’m so horny”, she murmured as she slipped her hand between her legs to attend to her pussy craving attention. “Shit, I’m soaking. I’ve never woken up so wet before. “Did I not cum last night? Oh no, that’s right, I was going to but I was too exhausted and I must have crashed out. At least Bethany gave me my sheets, that’s something at least". Aimee looked over at her phone, “urgh I don’t have enough time to play, I’ll play in the shower to cut down on time".

Aimee sat up and shuffled out of bed, walking across her room and opening her door.

“Morning, naked girl”, Bethany said smiling from across the living room where she stood leaned over the kitchen island having just made a pot of coffee.

Aimee looked across the dimness of the living space over to the kitchen. It was still early morning and the sun hadn’t risen yet. The blinds were still closed, covering the windows and the only light in the room were a few small spotlights emanating from under the wall cupboards in the kitchen. She saw Bethany sitting on one of the stools by the counter wearing a purple heart print lace romper covered with a silk pink kimono opened at the front. It looked really cute and made Aimee feel even more exposed, seeing her housemate clothed. Aimee instinctively moved both her hands over her pussy, with her arms hiding her hard nipples and the middle of her breasts as she walked over to the kitchen to join her flatmate.

“Uh huh, Aimee, no covering. You know I like looking at you”.

Aimee slowly moved her hands to her sides as she entered the kitchen area, revealing her nakedness and feeling very self conscious, before grabbing a mug and pouring herself a coffee from the freshly made pot.

“Good girl, how was your sleep?” Bethany enquired as she looked over her naked housemate’s body.

“Not bad thanks, I don’t really remember falling asleep but I feel well rested”.

“I’m not surprised, you seemed pretty tired. What time do you have to be at work?”

“I have to leave in about an hour”, explained Aimee as she drank her coffee, “Did you sleep well?”.

“Oh I did”, Bethany walked past Aimee, smacking her exposed nude butt playfully as she made her way over to the sofa where she had some paperwork sprawled out across the coffee table.

Aimee jumped at the touch, letting out a small “ahh”. Although it wasn’t a hard smack, she was taken back at Bethany’s forwardness.

“Your body is mine, Aimee”. Bethany responded to Aimme’s reaction, as she began to pay more attention to her paperwork than the naked girl in the apartment. “It’s mine to look at, to touch and to use however I want”.

Aimee looked across at her house mate as she drank her coffee from behind the safety of the kitchen island. “I said I’d stay naked but I don’t remember agreeing to her owning my body”, Aimee contemplated.

“I had a delicious orgasm, thinking about what you did for me last night and what you’ll be doing when you get home”, Bethany continued. “I think that is what helped me fall asleep”.

Aimee’s ears perked up at the word orgasm. She was so desperately in need of one. Her wet aching pussy was screaming for attention. It wasn’t helped by the smack on her butt. Aimee felt her face warm up at the thought that another girl masturbated whilst thinking of her. “Um, what will we be doing tonight?” she asked sheepishly.

“Don’t focus on tonight, just concentrate on getting ready for work. I’ve put the clothes I’d like you to wear in the chest”.

Aimee looked over to the chest at the front door, remembering Bethany’s rule that had been explained to her the previous night.

“Um, thanks”, Aimee said, still unsure of her comfort with the idea. “I hope she’s chosen something sensible for my first day at work”, she anticipated internally.

Aimee finished her coffee and wandered over to see what Bethany was doing.

“That looks involved”, Aimee commented as she saw the papers of what appeared to be lists, graphs and spreadsheets occupying Bethany’s attention.

“Yeah, we have taken on a new supplier and we’re moving the store around to accommodate their stock”, explained Bethany as she worked her way through the material, making notes as she did.

“That sounds exciting”.

With only an uninterested “hmm” from Bethany as a response, the paperwork now occupying her, Aimee made her way to the bathroom opposite and went to close the door.

“Aimee”, bellowed Bethany’s voice.

Aimee pulled the door open slightly to see what was wrong, popping her head out.

“Yeah?”

“Don’t close the door”.

Aimee looked at Bethany staring at her. “What do you mean?” Aimee responded, confused.

“I want to be able to see you all the time, so no closing doors from now on”.

Aimee didn’t understand. “She already sees me, I’m naked in front of her. She’s seen all of me, even touched my pussy and butt. It’s not like I’ve just come in here to get away from her, I obviously need some privacy”, Aimee said to herself.

“I, um, just needed to pee”, Aimee explained.

“I don’t care”, responded Bethany, standing up from the sofa and making her way over to the bathroom where Aimee stood behind the door naked. “I don’t want you hiding yourself from me regardless of what you are doing”.

Bethany pushed open the door, with Aimee offering little resistance knowing any opposition was pointless and would only result in her being exposed to someone she knew.

“No covering up, no closing doors. If you need to shower, pee or whatever, you do not hide yourself, your body belongs to me, is that clear?”

Aimee looked at Bethany like a rabbit in headlights. “Are you serious?”.

Bethany looked at Aimee dead in the eyes. “Deadly”.

“Shit”, Aimee pondered, “she isn’t joking”.

“Do I need to give you some additional motivation again, Aimee”.

“No, please, I’ll do it, it’s fine”, Aimee quickly conceded as she knew Bethany was referring to the video clip from last night.

“Good girl, go do your thing then”.

“Oh god this is even worse now” Aimee contemplated, “Now she’s actually in here with me, I’m never going to be able to go with her standing over me”.

Aimee turned her back on Bethany, pulled up the lid, turned back around facing her flatmate and sat on the seat of the toilet.

“Spread your legs, there’s a good girl, no covering up remember”

Aimee blushed, looking up at Bethany and opened her legs wide, revealing her pink little pussy slit, normally hidden by her neat pubic hair.

“Well go on then”, commanded Bethany, “the sooner you start the sooner it will be over”.

Aimee tried to go but there was a block, she pushed but nothing was coming out.

Bethany smiled down at her naked flatmate, “shy?”.

Aimee looked down in humiliation and nodded.

Bethany leaned across to the sink, turned on the tap. “There, that should help”.

The sound of the running water definitely made the urge to pee more intense for Aimee, but it was still no good as the pair waited awkwardly for the imminent release.

“Try closing your eyes”, suggested Bethany, as she backed up a little to reduce the intimidation. “Pretend that I am not here, the door is closed and you’re all by yourself”.

Aimee closed her eyes imagining she was alone. The noise of the running water kicked in and after a few seconds she felt the flow move through her body naturally and she began to pee.

Aimee let out a small sigh as she started, such was the need. Blocking out that her flatmate was there watching her, she allowed her mind to be drawn to the satisfaction her body was feeling at the release. Fully concentrating on her stream mirroring the cascade from the sink as it hit the water in the pan underneath her. With her eyes closed she was more aware of the strong smell of her morning pee as it steamed up and the warm temperature of it too. “That feels good”, Aimee thought to herself as she came to the end and the last few droplets trickled out, dribbling over her pussy. Not ready to face reality just yet, Aimee sat there, eyes closed, legs wide open trying to buy as much time as she could before she had to engage with the world again.

“Such a good girl, so clever for me”.

Bethany’s word snapped Aimee back into reality. She opened her eyes, and looked up at Bethany who was standing a couple of feet away, with her phone in her hand pointed right at her.

“Oh my god, what are you doing?” cried Aimee, hoping for dear life that it wasn’t what it looked like.

“Chill, Aimee”, Bethany answered, putting her phone down the bosom of her romper. “I was just getting some more additional motivation to help things along”.

Aimee stared at Bethany in disbelief.

Bethany reached for some toilet paper and reached in between Aimee’s still spread legs and wiped her pussy, teasing her clit as she did.

“Nghh”, Aimee let out a little moan at the touch of her flatmate interacting with her needy swollen little clit.

“Good girl”, now get ready for work, you don’t have long and you don’t want to be late on your first day do you?”.

Still annoyed that Bethany had once again violated her privacy by recording her, she was distracted by Bethany’s words. She was right, time was getting on and she still needed to shower, put on her make-up and get dressed in whatever items Bethany had chosen for her. She looked across to the rail in the bathroom and noticed there was no towel for her.

“Um, please may I have a towel for my shower” asked Aimee, embarrassed she had to ask for such a basic item.

“Of course, I’ll leave it on the rail on my way out. I dug out your toiletries from your luggage and put them in the shower so you feel more at home.

“Thank you”, Aimee said gratefully as she put her legs together, got up from the toilet and flushed.

Bethany left the room to go and get ready for work herself. Aimee turned off the sink, walked over to the shower and turned it on.

Standing under the warm water in the shower, Aimee decided she did not have time to dry her hair if she was to wash it. She’d washed it the previous night anyway. Instead Aimee focused on the more pressing situation between her legs. Her body felt sensitive to touch as she lathered up her body wash over herself. Running her hands over her neck, lower back and butt before teasing her breasts and pinching on her nipples.

“Oh god that feels good”, Aimee internally enjoyed as she closed her eyes and allowed her hands to motion over her tummy and down to her desperate pussy. She allowed her soapy fingers to glide through her slit, teasing her clit as she raised one foot onto tiptoes to get better access before pushing herself inside, massaging her g-spot. “Mmm, ohh, nghh”. Aimee lost track of time as she stood in the warm fast jet of water covering her body as she masturbated, forgetting the door was open.

“I’m guessing you didn’t enjoy an orgasm last night?”

Aimee stopped and looked over and saw Bethany, dressed smartly for work folding a towel over the rail.

“Oh fuck” thought Aimee, “How much of that did she see? How much did she hear? What was I even doing?”.

“Um, I think I crashed out before I could”, replied Aimee, blushing profusely.

“Well you’ll be a good girl for me and you won’t cum before work”.

Aimee felt disappointed, she was so close and the need was distracting. Her clit was throbbing hard and she felt so desperate to climax. She knew she had no choice but to comply though.

“Oh and while you’re in there you’ll get rid of that lump of hair between your legs, I want to be able to see your pussy properly when you get home”.

Aimee paused. She had never shaved her pussy before. She had always been very proud of the way she styled her pubic hair. It made her feel like a woman and liked the way it felt when she touched herself. Besides, she wouldn’t even know where to start.

“I um, really don’t want to”, Aimee replied after giving it considerate thought in the short time she had.

“I don’t care what you want” retorted Bethany as she left the bathroom. “Your body belongs to me now, remember? Get it off or you will not enjoy the consequences” she said loudly as her voice disappeared into the distance.

Aimee heard the front door close giving her no opportunity to challenge Bethany’s demand.

“Urrrggggh, for fuck’s sake”, Aimee yelled frustratingly.

Aimee lathered up her pubic hair with body wash and began desperately shaving it with her Bic razor, ordinarily used for her armpits and legs.

Knowing she had little time, Aimee did what she could and stepped out of the shower, dried herself and looked at her handy work in the mirror.

Her pussy was patchy, some of the hair she missed entirely though she could definitely make out what it would look like had she been given more time. She felt like she had ruined herself. Neither was it nice and smooth like in the porn clips she had seen, nor was it pretty and well kept like she preferred.

“It’ll have to do” she said as she turned around and walked into the lounge and over to the chest by the front door.

Aimee opened the chest. Inside were some clothes with a padlock placed on top. She scooped out the garments before dropping the towel in and locking the lid with the padlock as requested by Bethany.

Aimee wasn’t disappointed at all. Bethany had picked out her comfy trainers, small white ankle socks, skinny jeans which made her bum look good, her long sleeve white top with rounded neck and a white bra.

“I couldn’t have picked a better suited outfit for my first day” Aimee thought to herself. However as she scanned through the clothes a second time she noticed something missing.

“Huh, where are my panties?”

Aimee paused and thought for a second.

“Oh, they must have fallen off when I scooped up the clothes, I bet they are still in the chest”.

Then Aimee realised she had already locked the chest shut.

“Fuck, you idiot, Aimee!”

She deliberated for a second before deciding she would go in search of her panties. “I couldn’t possibly go to work without them on” she told herself.

Aimee made her way to Bethany’s bedroom where she knew her clothes were being kept and opened the door.

The room was at least twice the size of Aimee’s room. With a door on the far right backing onto the utility room that looked like it was the en-suite bathroom Bethany had mentioned, a double bed with two bedside tables, a large glass wall with a set of doors that looked like it led out to a balcony and full blown mirrored wardrobe running down the left hand wall.

My clothes must be in here” she concluded as she slid open the wardrobe doors but with no success as she eyed through the contents not wanting to disturb anything. Aimee started to panic a little, looking under the bed and even in the en-suite which looked even more stunning than the communal bathroom.

Despite her initial search, she was unable to see any sign of her luggage. With the time pressing on she realised she was going to be late to work if she didn’t leave now. Aimee closed up the wardrobe and rushed out of the room.

“Fuuuucccckkk” she screamed, cursing herself for locking her panties in the chest as she walked back over to her clothes. Aimee put on the bra and socks before pulling on her tight jeans and lifting the top over her head and pulling it over her slender body.

She sat down on the floor to put on her trainers, already feeling strange that she was now covered and no longer naked. “I’ll have to do my makeup on the commute somehow” realising she had run out of time.

As she stood up and walked over to the front door she felt it. An impossible to ignore teasing from the seam of her jeans against her sensitive swollen clit.

“Oh geez, this is going to be a long day”.
Old 05-17-2023, 01:48 AM   #8
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Six

The Apartment

Chapter Six

Aimee scanned her fob at the building’s entrance, opened the door and walked in. Her first day was great, but it felt long. As well as having to negotiate the London commute across town, she had countless numbers of new colleagues names and processes to remember. On top of this, the continuous stimulation to her clit from the seam in her jeans was beginning to take its toll. She made it to the top of the stairs and walked along the hallway to the front door of the apartment she shared with her new flatmate and blackmailer, Bethany.

“Hey Aimee”, shouted Bethany, who was in her bedroom, as Aimee walked in the door and closed it behind her.

“Hey”, how are you?

“I’m good thanks, work was good”, Bethany responded as she made her way from her room to the sofa in the living area. “Come and tell me all about your first day”.

Aimee was desperate to get out of her jeans and was about to undress as the rule expected, but she noticed a huge difference that made her pause and hesitate.

Bethany looked across to the front door where her returning flatmate stood, as she took her usual place on the sofa. “What’s wrong, Aimee?”

Aimee stood still, looking between Bethany and the glass wall windows.

“Um, do the blinds need to be open?”

“Of course. It’s still daylight out”. Bethany answered dismissively. “What’s the point of having such a large window if you’re not going to enjoy the benefits of all this wonderful natural sunlight”?

“But the people opposite will be able to see me”.

Bethany looked out of the huge window that encompassed most of the wall of the living area. “Aimee, who owns your body?” Bethany continued looking out of the window, not looking at Aimee at all.

“You do”, Aimee answered despondently, bowing her head towards the floor.

“And would you rather the people opposite see you, or someone on your contact list?”

This was a question that Aimee never wanted to have to answer for real.

Honestly, neither”, she thought to herself but stayed silent, hoping she wasn’t going to be forced to choose.

“Come here”, ordered Bethany, clicking her fingers pointing to her left side”, as she stood up from the sofa with her back to Aimee facing the window.

Aimee sluggishly made her way over, taking small steps to minimise the stimulation before standing next to Bethany.

“Look out of the window Aimee, what do you see?”.

Aimee looked through the glass and answered promptly. “I can see a tall building directly opposite us. To the left I can see three slightly smaller buildings staggered away from us and to the right I can see a fair bit of the London skyline with some even smaller buildings at ninety degrees also staggered away from us. Below us I can just about see the hoardings of a construction site”.

“Now tell me what one single person is doing in any one of those buildings”

Aimee searched her view, scanning the nearby buildings.

“I can’t see anyone in the buildings”.

“So if you can’t see them, what makes you so confident they can see you?”

Aimee understood the point Bethany was making. Now looking at the situation, it was quite unlikely that anyone could see into the apartment unless they were using binoculars.

“I’m sorry” said Aimee. “I was just scared when I saw the blinds open”.

“Now, go and follow your rule as I want and come straight back here”.

Aimee walked back over to the front door and opened the chest. She took out the padlock that was inside and took off her trainers and socks so she could remove the jeans that had been so troublesome all day. As she peeled the jeans away from her skin, there was a clear gooey wet patch surrounding the seam and a string of juice was visible from the jeans up to her pussy. She placed the items in the trunk quickly while Bethany was still focused on the window before lifting her top over her head. She unclipped her bra and locked everything away, knowing she once again had no access to clothes and her nakedness was now in the hands of her flatmate, once again.

“I really am sorry” Aimee sheepishly announced as she made her way over to Bethany’s side, feeling slightly more comfortable without her jeans that had continually teased her all day. As she reached Bethany, she became more aware of her situation. Standing naked, she felt embarrassed being around her flatmate and now in front of a huge uncovered window.

“Sorry isn’t good enough Aimee”, Bethany scolded. “Now go sit on one of the armchairs”.

Aimee complied and sat down in the armchair she had sat in yesterday,

Bethany sat back down on the couch opposite looking at Aimee and her naked body.

“Put each leg over an arm of the chair and use your hands to spread your pussy”

Aimee was shocked, she was still uncomfortable being naked around another girl all the time, let alone showing her most intimate parts like this.

“Now, Aimee”, Bethany ordered, becoming impatient.

Aimee complied, knowing she really couldn’t annoy Bethany any more than she already had and she couldn’t face the consequences of having someone she knew see her naked next to a stranger or even worse, peeing with her legs open so wide. She slowly put each leg over the arms of the chair which spread her legs wide before reaching between her thighs and pulling her lips away from each other.

“Oh my god, Aimee. What the hell have you done? You absolutely butchered that, what a shambles”.

Oh no”, Aimee thought as she looked down at her pussy, completely forgetting about this morning’s attempt at shaving. “It looks even worse at this angle and in the daylight, there is so much I missed, it really does look like such a mess”. Before looking up, Aimee also realised how soaking wet she was, the lack of hair made it far more visible and her clit was swollen, hard and pushing to escape out of its little hood.

Aimee, composed herself. “I’ve never really done it before and I didn’t exactly have much time” Aimee answered in an attempt to defend herself as she sat there looking down at her spread pussy that she was showing off to her flatmate.

“So it’s my fault, is that what you are saying, Aimee?”

“No, no, not at all”. Aimee didn’t want to antagonise Bethany any more than she clearly had. “It’s my fault for not doing it properly”.

“Well as horrific as it is looking at it, you’ll stay in that position while we chat. It’s important that you learn that I can see whatever I want to see, whenever I want to see it, regardless of the environment in the apartment”.

Aimee nodded and simply said “yes”.

The pair sat there for a while discussing Aimee’s first day at work. At times she even forgot the exposed position she was in, excited about telling Bethany all about her day. The conversation moved to her outfit for the day and how she was pleased with what Bethany had chosen for her but brought up the subject of her panties.

“And, well, I must have not realised and locked my panties in the chest”, Aimee continued after speaking about the more mundane elements of her day." The seam in the jeans was um, teasing me all day, which was really distracting”.

Bethany smiled, “what made you think I just didn’t provide them?"

That hadn’t even crossed Aimee’s mind, that it was done purposefully. “Oh, did you not give me any?”

Bethany giggled, “nope, I wanted you to come back to me nice and horny, knowing what a seam in a pair of jeans does and it seems like it worked”.

Aimee’s face heated up as Bethany had clearly noticed her clit pushing out as well as her wetness.

“Okay Aimee, that’s enough chatting, get up on the kitchen island for me so I can sort you out and have some fun with you.

“Huh”, Aimee asked herself a little bewildered but didn’t question Bethany, she was just thankful to not have to sit in such an exposing position.

She removed her hands from her pussy and lifted her legs down and stood up before walking over to the island. “I’m so confused, you want me to get on top?” Aimee asked to check she understood.

“Yep, climb up, I’ll be back in a minute.

Aimee put the small of her back against the counter, placed her hands on the top and pushed herself onto the island so she was sat with her legs dangling off the end.

“Ooof”, Aimee exclaimed as she told herself the surface felt cold on her butt.

After a minute or two Bethany returned. She was carrying a bowl which looked like it had soapy water in, a razor, a towel and some rope. Aimee’s attention however was quickly drawn away from the items Bethany was carrying to what she was wearing. She had on a very short PVC sleeveless mini dress with long black high heel boots up to her thighs. The dress only just covered Bethany's butt and it was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra showing off the outline of her huge breasts. She was also sporting a black leather studded masquerade which covered the top half of her face, allowing her to see through some very cute, fox eye shaped holes.

“Oh hell, what are you wearing?” Aimee asked, almost trying to no laugh.

“I like to dress up a little when I’m playing with my slaves”.

“Slave?”, Aimee questioned, “I don’t think I am your slave”.

Bethany smiled insincerely “Let’s see, shall we”. Now lay down with your legs spread and your arms stretched out above your head”.

Aimee compiled, more out of interest and intrigue of what was going on than anything else. Once in situ, Bethany bound Aimee’s hands together before securing her hands to the island with another length of rope. “Try and get free”, Bethany toyingly commanded.

Aimee wriggled her hands and arms but it was no use, she was unable to get free.

“Good, now I need good access to your mess of a pussy”.

Aimee blushed at the words as Bethany began tying her shins to her thighs then her thighs to the counter. After a few moments, Bethany stood back and admired her handy work.

Aimee was naked, her arms stretched above her head, wrists tied together and anchored to the kitchen island she layed on. Her shins tied to her thighs which in turn were secured to the island meaning her legs were spread wide and her pussy open and on show.

Aimee felt so vulnerable. This was so much more exposing than just simply being naked. She was now tied down, unable to get away. Her nipples were rock hard and her spread exposed pussy ached badly for attention from seeing the position she was in and additionally the torment from the jeans all day.

“Butt up”, Bethany ordered. Aimee complied and she took the folded towel and slid it underneath Aimee before placing the bowl of soapy water next to her hip. She began, wetting Aimee’s pussy before applying some shaving cream.

“So I’m going to ask you some questions, Aimee and you will answer every single question honestly” stated Bethany as she prepared Aimee’s pussy.

“Okay”, Aimee responded breathily as she enjoyed the attention her pussy was getting but also felt humiliated that another girl was going to shave her pussy.

Bethany took the razor in her hand and started to gently correct the mess in between Aimee’s legs.

“How many people have seen you naked?”

Aimee was taken by surprise at this question. She quickly thought back over her life counting the people who have seen her. “Um, including my parents when I was little, my sister, some friends at uni, a couple of other boys, you and um, the delivery guy, I’d guess fifteen to twenty people”. Aimee wasn't sure if this was a normal number at her age, whether it was a lot or not very many at all.

“That’s quite a few people”, Bethany responded as she worked the razor around Aimee’s soft folds. “How many boys have you sucked and how many have you fucked?”.

“Oh gosh, um”, Aimee calculated for a second, “I, um sucked and fucked two guys at uni and then I also sucked all the guys in my circle of friends when we played games. So I guess, six guys”.

“You’ve fucked six guys?” Bethany said surprisingly as she continued with the razor.

“No”, Aimee quickly corrected Bethany. I only fucked two, but I sucked eight, six friends as part of dares and then the two guys I fucked I also sucked”.

“You mean to say you have had eight cocks in that filthy little mouth of yours and two cocks in this tight wet pussy”, Bethany confirmed as she slid two fingers inside Aimee’s now smooth wet hole.

“Oh fuck, nghhh”, Aimee moaned as Bethany penetrated her needy pussy. “Yes”.

“And were the boys you fucked your boyfriends?”.

“No, not really,” Aimee’s breaths now become irregular, “they were, just guys, who wanted to do, some kink”.

“Quite the little slut aren’t you?”.

Aimee paused for a second as Bethany uttered those words. “I’ve never been called a slut before, I don’t know how I feel about that”, she thought to herself, staying quiet for now as Bethany caressed her g-spot.

Bethany moves her fingers to Aimee’s very prominent clit sticking out of its hood. “Aren’t you!” Bethany repeated sharply.

Aimee groaned with pleasure as her swollen, throbbing clit was toyed with. She didn’t really like the word but she needed more of what Bethany was doing to her.

Bethany pursues her teasing as she repeats the information. “Your filthy little mouth has slobbered over eight cocks and your greedy pussy has been fucked by guys that werent even your boyfriends”.

“Ohhh fuuuuccck”, Aimee tries to catch her breath as she moaned at Bethany’s touch and let the words sink in. “The way, you said it. makes it sound, worse. Than it was. Aimee, now having difficulty talking as the stimulation becomes intense.

“Say it”, admit it, you’re a filthy little slut”.

Aimee stays quiet, not being able to associate herself with that word.

“Noooo, please don’t stop, please!” Aimee cries as Bethany pulls her fingers away, before feeling a tugging at her thighs as Bathany undoes her leg restraints.

“Please don’t untie me, I was enjoying it”, pleads Aimee, now totally focused on her aching pussy.

“You should hear yourself, begging for another girl to touch your pussy, and you don’t think you’re a slut”.

Aimee registers what she was saying, how her body and her desperation have taken over. Just twenty four hours ago she was a respectable young girl, ready for her first day of her new career that she had worked so hard for. Now, in such a short time, she’s tied naked, pubic hair removed, begging to be touched by another girl. Wanting to be used more than anything she’s ever wanted.

“Don’t worry slut. I’m not finished with you yet. Turn over”

Aimee in a horny, docile and obedient state turns over before Bethany manoeuvres her bound legs forward, her knees to her chest. With her hands still in place in front; her shins still tied to her thighs but underneath her, Bethany secures her naked flatmate back to the island. Aimee, now in a doggy position, both her holes exposed, spread and sticking up in the air.

“Oh fuck”, Aimee thinks to herself as all imaginable things go through her mind before feeling the warm soapy water being covered over her tight virgin butt hole.

Old 05-21-2023, 07:12 AM   #9
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Seven

The Apartment

Chapter Seven

Aimee lets out an audible gasp as she feels Bethany caress her tight hole with shaving foam, her pussy dripping in anticipation, made even worse by her current exposed position as she wriggles and squirms on the counter.

Bethany steps away for a moment before returning to Aimee’s side reaching under her arched torso and caressing her breasts deliberately teasing her nipples as she does.

Aimee whimpers softly and groans at the attention to her tits and nipples.

Bethany leans in towards Aimee and whispers softly, “I need you to not move for the next part, slut”. With that, her hands move away from Aimee’s sensitive breasts only to return a few moments later with two clothes pins which are unceremoniously clamped firmly to her hard, erect nipples.

“Arrrghh”, Aimee yelped as she felt the clamps pinch on her delicate nipples.

“There, slut, that will give you something else to focus your mind on”.

All the attention that Aimee felt towards her aching pussy was now concentrated on the pain radiating from her nipples. As she felt the razor working its way around her butt hole and perineum, she stayed perfectly still, not wanting to cause Bethany to slip. Aimee hadn’t even thought about shaving her other hole. She didn’t even know how much hair was there, she hadn’t played with it at all or allowed anyone else to.

“What a tight little hole you have here”, commented Bethany, as she worked away with the razor, pressing and pulling at the skin gently. “What’s the biggest thing you’ve had inside it”.

Aimee blushed at Bethany’s words thinking about her flatmate looking directly at her spread, presumably smoothly shaved hole. “Nothing”, she replied in a breath still feeling the pain from the clamps.

“Nothing at all?”

“No”.

“Not even a finger?”.

“No”.

Bethany finished off what she was doing, a little surprised Aimee’s activities hadn’t led her to some kind of anal experience at some point.

“There, all done”, Bethany said in a matter of fact way as she wiped away the remnants of shaving foam before stepping back and admiring Aimee’s freshly shaved, smooth holes. “And not a cut or blemish in sight”.

Thank goodness”, Aimee thought to herself, relieved it was over, before the sound of a camera could be heard.

Bethany walked around her restrained flatmate taking several pictures as Aimee tried to face the opposite way to shield her identity.

“Look at me, slut”, Bethany ordered, “or would you like me to share what I already have with your contact list”.

Aimee realised it was no use. Bethany already had enough for anyone to recognise it was her in the pictures if sent alongside the other material she already had. Aimee reluctantly turned her head and faced the camera. As much as she hated being forced to do things, she resigned herself to the fact that this was how it was going to be for a while. Being used for her flatmate’s enjoyment. “If only my stupid body wasn’t advertising that I enjoyed it, maybe Bethany wouldn’t push me so much”, she concluded to herself.

“What a good little slut you are”, Bethany mockingly commended as she finished the photo shoot and allowed Aimee to view the pictures of her naked body tied up, scrolling through the reel for her.

“This one is my favourite”.

Aimee looked at a close-up picture of her smooth butt hole and pussy. “Wow, is that me?”, Aimee said, shocked at how good her holes appeared shaved. Her butt hole tapering inwards and her pussy was a beautiful pink colour with her slit, hole and lips all glistening.

“Yes, those are your slutty little holes” Bethany confirmed as she left her phone on the side for Aimee to look at as she reached underneath her removing the clamps.

“Ahhhh…ahhh”, Aimee moaned in mild pain and gratification as the blood returned to her nipples, closing her eyes for a second before looking back, fixated on the picture of her holes and her attention back on her needy pussy.

Bethany moved back to the rear of Aimee, sliding her finger through her dripping slit and began toying with her clit as she dipped her other hand in the bowl of water, bringing it up to her accessible, exposed butt hole.

“Oh, fuck, mmm, god yeah, unngh”, Aimee groans as her pussy gets the attention she has been craving and gets excited at her other hole being caressed with Bethany’s warm, wet, soapy finger.

“Not even a finger, huh?” Bethany interrupts Aimee's audible pleasure as she proceeds to press firmly on her tight opening.

Aimee doesn’t pause, her pussy is so needy she doesn’t even care as she can feel her restrained hips grinding as much as the rope will allow her against Bethany’s fingers. She feels her butt hole open and contract slightly as the pressure from Bethany’s finger edges it’s way in. “Ooooh fuck yeah, mmm”.

With barely a fingertip inside Aimee’s butt, Bethany pulls away her fingers from her clit.

“Nooo, don’t stop again, pleaseeee”, wailed Aimee.

“Don’t stop what, slut?”

Catching her breath, Aimee feels humiliated having to say the words, but her needs overtake her. “Please, don’t stop playing with me”.

“How does it feel having my finger inside you right now, slut?”

At this point Aimee didn’t care, it felt good and she wanted more attention so she could cum. “It feels good”.

“What about when I do this?”. Bethany pushed deeper into Aimee, up to her knuckle.

“Ohhhhh fuuuuuuck”, Aimee shrieked. “Please and my clit, and my clit” she pleaded.

Bethany smiled and once again started teasing Aimee’s enlarged clit as she moved her soapy wet finger in and out of Aimee’s butt hole.

“So you like having your tight little butt hole fucked then, slut?”

“Nnnghhh, yes”, admitted Aimee loudly between breaths as she panted.

“One more question, how many girls have you fucked?”

“None”, responded Aimee fairly adamantly. Whilst a few of the dares she had done with her friends involved some making out and kissing body parts, she had always avoided anything that involved getting too intimate with another girl.

“Have you done anything with a girl”, Bethany asked as she increased the stimulation to Aimee’s throbbing clit.

“I’ve um, kissed, girls”, Aimee panted breathlessly, “and, um kissed, and licked, breasts and nipples, and now having my, pussy and butt, played with.

“Hmm”, Bethany sighed.

“Please, don’t stop now, I’m. So. close. Make me cum. I, really, want to cum”, Aimee pleaded.

Bethany slowed down and stopped all stimulation and walked around to the front of Aimee holding out both her hands in front of her lips.

“Urrrrghhh”, Aimee grunted as the frustration continued focusing on the ache from her pussy, before opening her eyes and seeing Bethany’s fingers in front of her.

Urgh”, Aimee thought to herself, “I know what this means”. She leaned down and eagerly licked both sets of fingers, grimacing at having to taste her own butt. Luckily the soapy water overpowered any other kind of flavour that may have been there, although that wasn’t exactly a pleasant taste.

“Good slut”, Bethany ridiculed as she untied Aimee’s legs from the counter again and removed the towel from underneath her. “On your back slut”.

Aimee obeyed, rolled over onto her back with Bethany’s assistance before being tied spread eagle as before.

Bethany took out her phone and pointed it at Aimee before she resumed her position at the end of the counter, looking directly at Aimee’s wet exposed pussy. She began teasing Aimee’s clit again, this time very slowly to ensure Aimee didn’t climax but it was still teasing enough for her to stay a debauched, needy mess.

“I want to go over some rules”, Bethany explained. “You know about some of them already”, but I want you to repeat them in agreement looking into the camera as you do. Do you understand, slut?”.

Aimee, fearful of the camera but desperate for the attention to her pussy, began grinding against Bethany’s teasing fingers again. “Mmm, yes”.

“From now on you will call me Miss out of respect and your acknowledgement that I have full control of you”.

“Ohhh, mmm, yes, I will call, you Miss, Miss. You have, full control, over me. Mmm.

“You will always be naked inside the apartment, never covering yourself and showing off any part of you I want”.

“Yes, Miss. I, will, be naked always, and show off, anything you want, Miss”.

You get no privacy whatsoever, no doors to be closed.

“Yes, I understand, Miss, I have no privacy. Mmm. Everything will always be seen”.

“You never ever go into my bedroom”.

Aimee held back a little, knowing she had already broken this rule but continued as the stimulation felt too good. “No Miss, I will never, go, in, your room.

Bethany paused. “Have you ever been in my room, slut?”.

“No, Miss”.

Bethany lifts her finger from Aimee’s clit before giving her pussy a soft smack.

“Agggah”, Aimee yelps at the contact and wriggles against her restraints.

“Don’t lie to me you little slut, I closed my door before I left for work and found it open when I got home”.

"I’m sorry Miss, I was looking for some panties when I thought I had locked them away. I didn’t disturb anything or see anything I shouldn’t".

Bethany smacked Aimme’s pussy with each word as she declared;

“Do. Not. Lie. To. Me. Ever”.

Aimee layed there almost in tears as she had no choice but to take the smacks to her sensitive smooth pussy, screaming out loud with each hit.

“I’m so sorry Miss”, Aimee reacted whimpering, “I promise I will never lie to you ever again”.

“Good slut, you better not”. Bethany soothes Aimee’s pussy before teasing her clit again.

“You will keep your dirty little holes smooth at all times for me”.

“Mmm”, the sting from the smacks faded away as the pleasure from her clit took over again. “Yes Miss, I will keep my, holes smooth, for you”.

“You do not masturbate or cum without my permission”.

“Urgh, yes. Nnnghh,” That last rule really made Aimee squirm. “Please, Miss, please go faster, so I can, mmm, cum”.

“No, slut you won’t cum”.

Aimee feels both disappointed and turned on by being told no.

“You are my slave, you belong to me and your holes and body are mine to do anything I want with”.

“Yes, Miss” exclaimed Aimme, focusing on her needy pussy being frustratingly teased. “My, body and, holes, are yours, to do, whatever you want with, I am your, slave”.

“Finally, you will please me sexually however I wish”.

Aimee stopped grinding as she regained her composure at Bethany’s words, knowing what they meant. Aimee knew she could never make herself do that. She couldn’t imagine doing it and the idea turned her off a little.

“Please, Miss. I really don’t think I can do that one”.

Bethany pulled away from Aimee’s pussy and switched her phone off, placing it on the counter.

“Selfish as well as a greedy slut, apparently”, Bethany griped. “It’s all well and good that you get attention to your needy, hungry pussy, but you won’t do the same for me. I am disappointed with you". With that, she stood up straight and walked into her room, closing the door leaving Aimee, naked, exposed, tied and needy.

Aimee felt bad. She knew she wasn’t an awful person, but a wave of guilt fell over her. “I really can’t touch another girl like that, I just can’t, or lick them or do anything. This is why I wanted to do this with a guy, not be forced to do it with a girl”. Her thoughts occupied her for a while. “I suppose, if she really wants it that badly she can force me like she has done so with everything else. I wonder why she hasn’t? Is it because she is genuinely upset? I really don’t want to upset anyone". A tear rolled down her cheek, believing that she had genuinely made Bethany feel rejected.

“Miss?” Aimee quietly murmured from her position.

There was no response from Bethany, still locked away in her room.

Aimee lifted her head and looked at herself, naked, tied down. Her breasts looked so little with the way her arms were tied above her head and her flat tummy leading down to her now smooth pussy which was spread open, covered in glistening juice and aching so badly.

“Please, Miss, please come back”. Aimee pleaded a little louder and waited again but no response.

“Please, Miss, I’m sorry”.

Nothing.

Aimee began to panic a little, feeling neglected and abandoned. She tried wriggling against her restraints but it was no use, she was well secured and there was no getting out of her bind.

At that moment, Bethany’s door swung open and Aimee’s head turned to face her. With a sense of relief and wrongdoing she pouted “I thought you were leaving me here forever, Miss”.

Bethany, still not happy, looked at her tied up flatmate. “I feel hurt, slut. I am upset and I was toying with the idea of sending some of your clips to teach you who is in charge. With any of the other rules I would have, but that one I couldn’t. I want you to want to please me. I’ll untie you, let you pack up your things and let Nick know it didn’t work out and you can leave".

Aimee was taken aback. “Surely she wouldn’t kick me out for that?” she thought as she contemplated what she would do. "This apartment is lovely, it’s great for work and it’s the cheapest thing I could find. Everywhere else is almost double the price. I can’t live with my parents, they are too far away. Urgh if I let her use me like this am I literally whoring myself to keep the tenancy? She does seem pretty genuine and upset though. Urghhhhh”.

“Miss”.

“Yes, slut”.

“Pick up your phone and film me”.

Bethany walked to Aimee’s feet where she had previously been positioned, picked up her phone and hit the record button.

Aimee looked at the camera, red in the cheeks. “I will please you sexually, however you want, Miss”.

Bethany smiled as Aimee uttered the words and stopped recording when she was done.

“Really?” Bethany, asked surprised.

“Yes, Miss”.

“What made you change your mind?”

“I just felt bad, Miss”.

Bethany leant into Aimee, between her legs and kissed her pussy. “I knew you were a good little slut really”.

Aimee shuddered as Bethany’s lips made contact with her pussy and silently gasped.

In view of Aimee, Bethany put her hands under her short dress, slid her fingers into the band of her black thong and pulled them down, letting them fall to her feet before stepping out of them, rolling them up and eased them into Aimee’s wet pussy.

Aimee moaned at the touch on her pussy and the sensation of feeling full before opening her eyes, looking up and seeing Bethany climb up onto the island with her positioning herself directly over Aimee.

“You better do this well slut if you want any chance of cumming”.

Oh god”, Aimee freaked, as she looked at Bethany’s smooth pussy closing in on her as Bethany lowered herself down, squatting onto Aimee’s face.

Aimee’s lips came into contact with her first ever pussy. She immediately noticed how wet Bethany was and it didn’t taste as bad as she was imagining. Aimee used her tongue to lick around Bethany’s lips, before teasing her hole and making her way up to her clit.

She could hear the muffled sounds of moaning as Bethany’s boot covered thighs squeezed against her head blocking her ears slightly as she began flicking her tongue against her hooded clit.

“Faster slut, faster” Bethany demanded as she reached down and twisted Aimee’s sore erect nipples.

“Agghhh”, Aimee yelped in pain as she tried to go faster, flicking her tongue as vigorously as she could.

Bethany’s lower body begins grinding against Aimee’s face, covering her flatmate with her wetness. “Come on slut, lick it good, make me cum nice and hard all over your face”.

Oh god, I hope she comes fast”, Aimee thinks to herself as she flicks her tongue as fast as she can against her gyrating pussy.

Bethany lifts up the front of her dress to her tummy, so she can see her smooth pussy being devoured by Aimee. “Mmm, that’s it slut, ooooh yeah, keep going.

Aimee begins to tire but keeps going, “urgh this is getting nasty” with Bethany’s wetness streaming down her cheeks and chin she attempts to swallow as much as she can to save the sticky feeling on her skin.

“Fuck my hole with your tongue, slut”, Bethany ordered as her hands move up to squeeze her large breasts through her dress.

Aimee does as she is told, wanting Bethany to have a good time but also wanting this to be over as quickly as possible and moves her tongue from circling Bethany’s clit to sliding it inside her wet hole, taking on an even stronger taste of her juice.

“Mmmm, oooh, that’s it slut, keep going”.

Aimee follows the instructions of her blackmailer. Hearing Bethany’s moans of pleasure makes her own pussy ache with need, even if the act itself is so demeaning.

Bethany lifts herself from Aimee’s face ever so slightly, positioning her butt hole above Aimee’s lips. “Lick it and tongue fuck it, slut”.

Aimee freezes, understanding what hole is above her mouth, but she can’t quite bring herself to do it. “Agggghhhhhh”, Aimee screams in agony as she feels a deep thudding pain from her pussy where Bethany has just smacked it hard. Much harder than earlier. Made much worse due to the fact that her own pussy was soaking wet.

The powerful sting rolls through her body like a wave. She attempts to close her legs in reaction but again realises she cant, remembering they are tied open and another smack could be imminent.

“Don’t make me tell you twice you little slut”, she raises her hand again to land another smack against the spread, defenseless pussy tied up in front of her.

“Fuuuuccckkkkk”, Aimee howls as she wriggles in agony before sticking out her tongue and makes contact with Bethany’s tight hole, lapping against it and pressing into it as hard as she can.

“Mmmm, that’s better slut, it wasn’t so hard was it”.

Aimee shakes her head under the dress, both in acknowledgement of the question but also in disbelief that her tongue is creeping slowly inside as the hole contracts around her tongue.

Bethany returns her pussy to Aimee’s tired mouth, grinding against it as Aimee’s tongue tirelessly tries to keep up with her motion.

“Ohhh, yess, mmm, nghhh, yesss” I’m going to cum slut, don’t you dare stop”.

Thank god”, thinks Aimee as she pushes her tongue to stay at the same speed, flicking it painfully against the now swollen clit to finish the job.

Bethany’s body tenses up, her back arches, her thighs squeeze against Aimee’s head and she grabs Aimee’s smaller tits and squeezes hard as she climaxes all over Aimee’s face.

Bethany stays in situ for a few moments before regaining her breath and lowering herself off the counter.

Aimee lays still, covered in her flatmates pussy juice, unable to feel her tongue. She tries to catch her breath when she feels Bethany reach in between her legs and pull out the thong from her pussy.

“What a fucking mess you made of these slut. Clean them”.

With those words, the thong was forced into Aimee’s mouth, making her taste her own wetness mixed with the residue of Bethany’s.

Bethany returned to her original position, at Aimee’s feet, feeling flushed and content and began fingering Aimee’s pussy.

“My, my, someone is absolutely drenched and what a mess your slutty pussy has made of the counter”.

Aimee’s face burned hearing about the mess on the counter but let out a satisfied groan as at last her needy pulsating pussy was getting some attention.

Bethany moved her other hand to tease Aimee’s clit once again.

“Ghlease chn I chm, Mihh”, Aimee pleads trying to speak, muffled through the thong.

“What’s that slut? Did you say something?” Bethany speeds up her fingers, both inside Aimee’s soaking wet pussy and the ones rubbing her hard, swollen clit.

“Phor phuk hache, I renna needa chm, ghlease, ghlease”.

“I really can’t understand you slut, what with the thong and all this slouching from your filthy pussy.

Aimee looks at Bethany in desperation, “ghlease, ghlease, Mihh.

Bethany giggles and stops stimulation and teases the thong from Aimee’s mouth.

Aimme catches her breath before speaking. “Thank you Miss, please, I really need to cum I really need it please”.

Bethany goes back to fingering Aimee’s pussy and teasing her clit. “You don’t sound very desperate, slut”.

“Please, Miss, I am so desperate. I really need to cum so badly, my clit has been teased all day with the jeans and by you and then making you cum, Miss, it’s made me so desperate and needy and I need to cum, please, please, be nice and let your slave cum”.

Bethany speeds up her fingers again. “Look at you. Tied up, naked, covered in another girls cum, no hair on your pussy or butt hole, admitting to enjoying being fucked in the butt, begging for an orgasm. I think you’re the biggest slut around, don’t you?”.

“Ooooh, nghh, mmmm. Yes I’m a slut, I’m your filthy fucking slutty slave, for you to use, however you want, please let, me, cum, Miss, please, I’m begging, I need it so badly.

Bethany doesn’t let up and continues stimulating Aimee. “There’s a good slut, yes you may cum for me, but you better tell me when you’re cumming and show me some gratitude”.

“Oh, my, god, thank you so, so, much, for letting me, cum for you Miss”. Aimee doesn’t care how she looks or sounds at this point, she just needed to hear those words, She desperately needed release. “Ooooh, nnnggghhhhh, I’m cumming, I’m cumming”.

Aimee takes in one last deep breath. Her body tenses up, her toes curl, and her body wriggles, arching and fights against all the restraints as she enjoys her pent up orgasm, the most intense one she has ever felt, before collapsing in a wet, shaky mess on the kitchen counter.

“What a good little slut you are”, Bethany comments as she removes Aimee’s restraints. “Look at the mess you made”.

Aimee pulls herself up lethargically before looking at the puddle in the middle of the island counter.

“Clean it up with your tongue, slut”.

Aimee gets on all fours and begins lapping up the pool of her pussy juice, humiliated by the act and having her holes on display yet again.

“There’s a good slut”.

Once done, both girls go and have a shower to clean up, grab some food and sit on the sofa watching TV for the rest of the evening. Aimee stays naked as always with Bethany occasionally teasing her newly acquired slaves pussy to keep her a horny, obedient slut.
The following 4 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post:
Old 05-21-2023, 10:22 AM   #10
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Looking forward to reading more of this story.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 05-21-2023, 03:59 PM   #11
degrademeplease

Great story. Can't wait to read more!

Likes: porn, edging, orgasms, mild anal, wax, clit pussy and nipple torture.

Dislikes: boring tasks and writing lines. Doms/ Masters who are not stern enough.

Limits: family/ friends, full public, illegal, poo, pics, gaping, no body/ looks shaming, do not call me worthless or pathetic.

Praise is important to me.
degrademeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to degrademeplease for this post:
Old 05-24-2023, 02:49 PM   #12
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Eight

The Apartment

Chapter Eight

Over the next couple of weeks, Aimee became adjusted to her new way of living. Getting used to being naked at all times, showing off her holes on command and having no privacy with any activity she did. Most evenings Bethany and her would sit and watch TV. Often Aimee would have her arms restrained in some way, either behind her back or strapped to her thighs. This led her to having her increasingly aching pussy toyed with or spending time between Bethany’s legs, supplying multiple orgasms with her mouth while her own pussy was left dripping and wanting.

It isn’t so bad I guess”, Aimee tried to convince herself as she walked from the tube station in the early winter night to the apartment after her second full week at her new job. “Okay, so it’s not how I thought I’d be living and I never thought I’d have to serve another girl and given the choice I wouldn’t be doing this. I miss being able to masturbate and cum. I miss being able to watch TV without the constant interference and I miss having privacy. But I do get to live in an awesome apartment which is decent for work and if it stops Bethany sending all that material she has on me to people I know, I can cope”.

Aimee walks into the front door of the apartment and hangs her coat on the rack before sitting on the floor and removing her trainers and taking off her black ankle socks. She opens the chest, picking up the lock and placing her footwear inside. She slips out of her jeans, pulls her hoodie over her head, unclips her black bra and pulls down her black lace panties, stepping out of them before bundling them all in the chest and locking it shut. Aimee makes her way to the communal bathroom to take a shower, leaving the door wide open, knowing Bethany would be home soon and would be angry if she wasn’t able to see her.

As Aimee showered, she heard the front door open and the sound of Bethany’s familiar footsteps walking across the living room’s wooden floor.

“Hey, slut”, shouted Bethany, fighting for Aimee’s attention against the noise of the shower. “I stopped off at the Indian and picked up some food. I’m going to grab a quick shower too, I’ll dish up when I am out”. With that, Aimee heard the footsteps move away and Bethany’s bedroom door close.

Aimee finished up in the shower, and dried herself. She checked out her naked body in the mirror before leaving the towel behind on the rail, knowing she isn’t allowed to have it on her person outside of the bathroom. She made her way to the chair she usually sits on, switched on the TV and waited for Bethany. She felt relieved Bethany had brought home food as it had now become an expectation that Aimee cooks for them both. She sat on her chair naked, looking forward to having a nice evening, watching a movie and having a rest from cooking.

After a few moments, Bethany came out from her room. Dressed in her PVC dress, knee length boots and donning the mask she always seemed to wear whenever she played with Aimee.

Aimee’s pussy pulsed, knowing the outfit signified something more intense than simply being teased on the sofa like the previous evenings. Bethany would always wear her mask when using her but the fact she was fully dressed was less common.

Bethany brought over her food, laid it out nicely on the coffee table and went back to the kitchen to get Aimee’s.

“How was work, slut?

“Really good thanks, Miss, I’ve been assigned to a new project which is pretty interesting”, Aimee replied as her eyes followed her flatmate. Bethany pulled out what looked like a dog bowl before emptying a container of rice and curry into it, mixing it up and then walking over to the living space with the container and some rope.

“That’s great, slut, something different to keep your mind occupied”. Bethany placed the dog bowl in front of Aimee’s chair on the floor. “Speaking of new things, you’ll be eating off the floor today. Now stand up and turn around”.

What the hell”, Aimee thought to herself as she looked up at Bethany towering over her realising she wasn’t kidding.

Aimee hesitantly stood up and turned around, with her naked butt facing Bethany who grabbed her wrist, folding her arm and pulling it behind her back. “Hold it there, slut”, Bethany commanded as she did the same with the other and proceeded to tie Aimee’s hands behind her back.

Bethany had tied Aimee this way a few times the past couple of weeks since the eventful night when she was strapped to the kitchen island. That was the night Aimee succumbed to her fate of being Bethany’s slave. Now, Aimee just accepted what Bethany wanted with slowly increasing demands such as cooking, cleaning and being used to please Bethany. Usually when tied like this they would watch TV. It allowed unfettered access to Aimee’s body, and restricted her from giving herself pleasure, but she had always eaten food like a normal person. This was definitely new.

“Now on your knees, slut, spread them nice and wide and don’t you dare make a mess. Enjoy your food”, ordered Bethany before returning to the sofa to eat her meal.

Aimee did as she was told. “Oh fuck”, Aimee realised as she got in position, “my spread holes are going to be visible to Bethany and I can’t even see what she is doing or see her reactions”.

The unknowing of what was going on behind her made Aimee feel really vulnerable and exposed. She could feel the wetness between her legs and the ache from her pussy increase. She leaned down to take her first bites of the mashed up mixture in front of her. As careful as she was, she couldn’t help covering her face in the food.

“Is my slut enjoying her food?” Bethany derided, watching her naked flatmate struggle.

Aimee finished her mouthful before answering “Yes Miss, thank you”.

“You look so fucking hot with your tight little holes exposed to me, slut”.

Aimee felt a small wave of pleasure from her pussy as she heard those words, knowing she was being perved over and the sight of her holes were pleasing her owner.

Aimee then hears the unmistakable noise of Bethany’s camera once again, but has learned to just ignore it and go with it. Knowing she already has enough humiliating material to expose her another few pictures won’t make any difference now.

“Nnnghhh”, Aime groaned as she felt a finger between her legs teasing her wet, exposed slit before it made contact with her needy clit, circling and teasing it.

“Such a good slut entertaining me”, whispered Bethany as she continued to tease Aimee’s dripping pussy.

“Mmmm, oooh, Thank you, Miss”.

“It seems my sluts' new eating position turns her on”.

Aimee didn’t answer, it was obvious the position had an effect on her. She had already sensed her wetness and her pussy pulsing and aching. Instead she just blushed at Bethany’s words, which had become her usual reaction.

“You might feel some things going on behind you slut, I don’t want you paying attention to them. I want you focused on eating your food and not making a mess, clear?”.

Totally focused on what Bethany was doing to her aching pussy, Aimee didn’t care, she wanted another orgasm desperately. She hadn’t been able to climax since her second night in the Apartment secured to the island. The denial along with the nightly teasing was making her a needy mess. “Nnnghh, mmm, yes, Miss, ahhh”.

Bethany removed her finger, made Aimee lick it clean as usual before going back to the sofa to finish her food and clearing her plates.

“This is so fucking difficult”, Aimee pondered how she was going to be able to eat the rest without making a mess. “It was easier when there was more food, now there’s only half it’s becoming impossible to scoop up with my tongue”.

As Aimee looked at the half bowl of food working out what her strategy would be she heard the fine crackle sound of velcro being ripped apart before feeling something being wrapped around her right ankle. “Oh, what the fuck is going on?” Aimee lifted her head wanting to turn around and look but knowing not to.

TRSHCH-CH-CH

The sound of more velcro being ripped, before the same sensation around her left ankle and her legs being spread a little further apart. Aimee tries to adjust herself, pulling her legs a little closer together but realising she couldn’t. “Oh, fuck, has she put me in a spreader bar?” Aimee wondered.

She refocused on the food and began using her tongue to scoop at it with mixed success before she felt Bethany behind her once again followed by a coldness to her butt hole. “Oooph”, Aimee groaned with a mouthful of food as she felt Bethany’s fingers circle around her tight butt hole then sliding inside with surprising ease. As Bethany moved away, Aimee could still feel the cool sensation although it dissipated with every second.

Aimee had just swallowed her mouthful when she felt Bethany behind her leaning in then whispering, “Stay bent over and don’t you dare move, slut”. Aimee stayed motionless as she felt something else very cold but this time hard being pressed against her hole, before Bethany gilded it in.

“Fuuuckkk”, Aimee screamed, as the hard object went in, she could feel her tight hole being stretched so wide before it closed up again around the object. “What, the fuck, is that?” Aimee asked breathlessly, closing her eyes in mild pain.

“What the fuck is that… Miss”, Bethany replied giggling as she corrected Aimee like that was the more important thing. “It’s an anal hook, perfect to keep little sluts like you in check. Your butt hole looks so good when it’s all stretched out”.

“Fuck, my butt feels so full, Miss”, Aimee moaned, trying to describe her discomfort as she blushed again at Bethany’s words.

“Perfect”, Bethany responded quite happily as she messed around with some other stuff behind Aimee. “Are you done with your food now slut?”.

Aimee looked down at the bowl. She had only eaten half, most of it was up and around the sides of the bowl and was almost impossible to get to, she was still hungry but decided she could not get to the rest of it without making a mess. “Yes, Miss”.

“Good, that will be how you eat from now on, slut, clear?”.

Aimee wasn’t happy with this new rule but already knew she didn’t have a choice. “Yes Miss”.

“Glad to hear it. Now then, let's get started”.

Bethay helped Aimee onto her spread feet and turned her around facing the sofa before clearing up the bowl and getting to work.

“You are going to entertain me for the evening slut”. With those words, Bethany gave Aimee instructions to either stand up straight or squat slightly over the next few minutes as she tied rope and string to various implements and parts of Aimee’s body.

Once complete Aimee stood there, in the middle of the living space facing Bethany who was watching her on the couch with a huge smile on her face.

Aimee had both nipples bound with twine which were pulled tautly above her head to one of the loop hooks in the ceiling. Similarly the anal hook was also attached to rope which ran up to an adjacent hook. She also had five clamps on each of her pussy lips which were painfully pulling at them. The clamps were also attached to some thin twining which ran down to the spreader bar to the left and right of her ankles, meaning her lips were being pulled apart. Finally there was a Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrator taped to a standing pole, the head of which was a couple of inches from Aimee’s aching, needy pussy. The wand was powered by AC and Aimee could see the lead running to the wall mains.

“Wonderful”, proclaimed Bethany as she leaned forward switching the wand to the lowest setting, “Now cum for me slut”.

Aimee looked at Bethany, wide eyed. “Really Miss?” Aimee couldn’t believe she had been given the command to cum so easily without having to beg or give anything up. Although she soon realised it wasn’t going to be that straightforward, as she lowered herself onto the wand.

Bethany smiled and nodded as she sat back to enjoy the show.

“Fuuuucuk”, Aimee screamed as her needy swollen clit made contact with the wand, her labia being spread to make the feeling more intense. The tension against her lips disappeared giving her some relief but the new pain from the tugging on her nipples, lifting her breasts upwards, making them point to the ceiling and the ball of the hook pressing in against the roof of her butt and stretching her tight little hole was almost impossible to withstand.

“Agghhh” Aimee screamed as she fought against the pain before having to give her nipples and butt some relief, standing back up straight and feeling the pain of her soft, smooth lips being pulled downwards again.

“This is so fucking mean, Miss” Aimee protested as she grimaced in pain, understanding that however she positionied herself, her body would be in agony.

Bethany laughed, almost manically, as she watched Aimee discover the predicament she had put her in.

Aimee lowered herself a second time, attempting to block out the throbbing that was radiating from her nipples and grinded her desperate soaking pussy over the head of the wand. “Mmmm, oooh”, Aimee started enjoying the gentle vibrations from the vibrator, but also realising it wasn’t enough to make her climax anytime soon. “Oh, my, god… this is so fucking cruel”, Aimee wailed as she had to pull away, giving in to her nipples soreness as the pain filled her pussy lips again.

Aimee continued the agonising cycle, moving her body up and down, relieving her nipples and butt before forcing herself down onto the wand giving her momentary relief and pleasure.

Bethany, getting turned on by the show, took a few pictures of Aimee’s agonising state before she lifted up her dress, kicked up her legs and pulled down her black thong. She made sure to give her tied up flatmate a nice view of her freshly shaved pussy.

Aimee could see how much Bethany was turned on from the glistening around her lips and immediately lowered herself for stimulation. “Aggghhh, uurgghhh”, Aimee battled through the throbbing pain to give her pussy the attention it craved whilst seeing her flat mate’s aroused state.

Bethany scrunched up her panties, using them to mop up her own excitement before standing up and forcing them inside Aimee’s mouth.

“Agarn, Mihh?” Aimee muffled her annoyance at once again being gagged as she stood up straight to appease the burning on her nipples, tasting Bethany’s unmistakable pussy juice in her mouth.

Bethany reached down the side of the sofa before returning and sat down holding a rabbit vibrator.

Aimee watched Bethany as she lifted her feet off the floor, resting them where she sat and opening her legs before pressing the toy against her wet folds.

Whilst Aimee had spent much of the past week head deep between Bethany's legs, she had never seen her flatmate or any other girl play with themselves. She had never seen Bethany’s face, her reactions or her expressions as she enjoyed herself. Watching her play forced Aimee down onto the wand in desperation, the twine providing a throbbing ache to her nipples and her butt burning from stretching her tight little hole. “Mmm, oooh”, Aimee enjoyed the few moments of pleasure she had before her body demanded her to stand again.

“Having, fun, my little, slut?” Bethany panted from the couch as she fucked herself with the rabbit enjoying every expression on Aimee’s curry covered tortured face and painful moan from her muffled mouth.

“Ih’s phukeeh tortchr”, Aimee grunted. She pressed her needy pussy over the wand head as she looked over at her flatmate, jealous as Bethany took the toy inside her, unobstructed, with only pleasure to focus on.

Before long it was clear Bethany was close to cumming. Aimee watched on, envious of Bethany’s pleasure as her eyelids fluttered, her mouth opened and her body shook. Seeing someone else cum gave Aimee impetus to push herself more. She lowered her dripping pussy back onto the wand and humped it vigorously trying to get everything she could out of the shallow vibrations as her nipples and butt strained against the pull.

So many muffled, unintelligible and desperate noises were coming out of Aimee’s mouth as she moved her hips as much quick as she could muster but it was no use, the wands settings just were not high enough and there was not enough friction from the head to stimulate her throbbing clit.

Watching Aimee struggle, was delighting Bethany, she had already began fucking herself again in plain view of Aimee, knowing it was teasing her as she quickly enjoyed another orgasm.

“Urrrgh”, Aimee grunted as she had to once again give in to the blaze of pain that engulfed her hard sensitive nipples and stretched out butt hole. “Ghlease, ghlease, eiyher settinnh, Mihh”, Aimee mumbled.

Bethany laughed hysterically as she looked at Aimee, wrestling with her predicament and listening to her unintelligible cries, as she started going for her third orgasm.

“You’re such a filthy, slutty mess”, Bethany mocked. “Look at you, slut, desperate to give that clit attention”.

Bethany’s words were humiliating but true and hearing them only turned her on more. “I really am such a desperate slut”, Aimee conceded to herself as she humped the wand, her poor naked body being tortured but enjoyed feeling exposed for her blackmailer's pleasure.

The evening continued in this vein, Bethany enjoying orgasm after orgasm, being thoroughly amused by her entertainment and Aimee struggling in increasing pain and frustration.

As Bethany completed a dozen or so orgasms and spent a short time relaxing, she stood up from the sofa and made her way to Aimee, taking the panties from her mouth.

“Oh, my, god, Miss”. Aimee hissed, wheezing heavily “please, can you, put the toy, on a higher setting, please, Miss, I’m begging you. Aimee was becoming noticeably dizzy from the pain as she writhed against the toy which was now coated in her juice.

Bethay smiled, kissed Aimee softly on the lips before bending down and setting the wand to the second setting.

“You did well, slut. I really enjoyed myself. Enjoy your orgasm.

Aimee pressed down harder on the wand, almost crying in pain. Her pussy covering the head as much as she could muster, ignoring the agonising suffering to her burning nipples and strained butt hole.

“Ohhh, yes, oh yes, agghh, mmmm, nghhhhhhh, I’m cumming, I’m nghhhhhhh”...

Aimee sucked in a sharp breath as she strained against the pain to enjoy her most hard fought orgasm, sliding her slippery, desperate pussy against the wand.

She continued to press against the toy, fighting the agony, “Please, Miss, please can I cum again? I’m such a desperate slut”.

“No”, came the quick answer from Bethany’s lips as she lent down, switched off the toy and began untying and unclamping Aimee from her torture.

Disappointed not to be allowed more pleasure, Aimee was at least relieved that the clamps were being removed from her pussy, her nipples and her butt being freed.

Once untied she carefully lowered herself to the floor, curling up in a painful, horny mess. She slowly opened up her body and assessed herself as Bethany’s attention switched to the TV momentarily. Her nipples were throbbing and bright red in colour and her pussy was puffy and swollen with a dull thudding throughout. She couldn’t see her butt hole but it felt like it was on fire.

“Miss?”.

“Yes, slut?”.

“Would you um, please check my butt hole, it really hurts”.

“Of course, slut, present it to me”.

Aimee mustered the strength to get onto her knees and lower her head to the ground allowing her butt to spread and be seen. She waited a few moments as more photographs were taken, before Bethany reassured her.

“It’s totally fine, slut”. Bethany remarked walking over to her exposed flatmate, patting her butt gently and wiping her face clean with a wet wipe. “There are no tears or scary marks, it just looks a little red and not as tight as usual, but it will go back to normal”.

“Thank you, Miss”.

“You made quite the mess over there slut, please clean both the toy and the floor before you do anything else”.

Really?” Aimee thought to herself aggrieved, needing to just relax and let her body rest, but she knew there was no point in arguing. She made her way over to the toy and the stand it was attached to, licking them clean with her tongue before attending to the puddle on the floor. She finally made her way over to one of the beanbags and collapsed there naked, watching TV with Bethany until it was time for bed.

“What are your plans this weekend, slut?”.

Trying not to focus on the pain that was ripping through her body, Aimee looked over to Bethany. “I didn’t really have any plans, Miss. Maybe go do a bit of shopping”.

“Good, I’d like you to stay in the apartment this weekend with me, order anything you need online. I need some help with a couple things”.

Aimee nodded. She was curious, anxious and a little excited at what Bethany would have in store for her. “Yes Miss”.
Old 05-25-2023, 03:47 AM   #13
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Really good writing, enjoying it a lot.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SirStephen76 for this post:
Old 05-28-2023, 03:06 AM   #14
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Nine

The Apartment

Chapter Nine

Waking up naturally, when her body wanted to, was a satisfying feeling for Aimee. During the week her alarm would wake her up long before she wanted to. Along with having to get up and ready for work, Aimee now had a morning routine which included percolating a pot of coffee and making breakfast for her and her flatmate. Aimee gently ran her hands over her breasts, checking her nipples after last night's ordeal. They felt a little sore but not as painful as she was anticipating. She dragged herself out of bed and looked at herself in the mirror. The puffiness in her pussy had disappeared and her lips had returned to normal. She was visibly wet, but that was nothing new. Having only been allowed two orgasms in the past two weeks she was getting used to being denied the ultimate pleasure and being in a constant state of horniness from daily teasing. “Last night was fucking intense”, she said to herself as she continued her inspection. She turned around and parted her cheeks with her hands looking over her shoulder trying to glimpse a peak of her tight butt hole. That too looked fairly normal from what she could see although as she pressed her finger against the tight opening she could definitely feel a little soreness.

Happy with her recovery, she left her room and made her way through the living area and into the kitchen. She made some coffee as she could already hear the sound of falling water from Bethany’s shower, before grabbing a quick shower herself and preparing breakfast for them both. She plated up Bethany’s food and made sure to serve hers in the dog bowl remembering her new rule. She placed the bowel on the floor, got on all fours, spreading her legs so her holes were exposed and began munching at its contents.

After a few moments, Aimee heard Bethany’s door open behind her, before feeling her hand on her head.

“You are such a good little slut, remembering your new rule and giving me a wonderful view of your holes first thing”.

Aimee swallowed her mouthful. She was embarrassed at her position but had started to enjoy the control Bethany had over her. She felt safe and enjoyed satisfying someone else and putting their wishes above her own. Her pussy pulsed at hearing the words from her flatmate and she felt good knowing she had pleased Bethany, “Thank you, Miss”.

“Although you did neglect one little detail, slut”.

Aimee paused, a little frightened what she had done wrong and too scared to ask, looking up at Bethany seeing she was dressed smartly and wearing her mask.

“Your hands should be behind your back, slut. Using them to support you doesn’t look as nice”.

Aimee promptly put her hands behind her back not wanting to upset her flatmate who she now began craving the need to please. Alongside this was the continual thought that Bethany could literally ruin her life at any moment. “I’m sorry, Miss”.

“It’s okay, slut”. Bethany reassured her as she made her way back behind her naked slave.

Aimee re-focused her attention on her food, which was made more difficult without her hands supporting her before feeling the familiar motion of rope tying her upper limbs in place.

“There, that will aid as a training tool so you remember that’s how I want my slut to eat”.

Aimee continued to battle with her food, congratulating herself with every morsel she managed to eat as her owner sat at the island looking over her enjoying what she had prepared for her.

The pair ate breakfast, mostly in silence as Bethany seemed distracted on her phone.

“That was good, thank you slut”.

At least she’s grateful”, Aimee told herself as she swallowed some more food, “you’re welcome, Miss”.

Aimee went for another attempt, straining her tongue as the food danced around the bowl, when all of a sudden she heard an unexpected noise.

BUZZZZZ. BUZZZZZZZZ.

Oh god” Aimee worried, as she heard the unmistakable sound of the intercom buzzer reverberate around the apartment.

“Don’t you dare move slut and finish your food, I want a clean bowl when I check”.

Aimee buried her head deep into the bowl as she frantically began tonging at her food to not disappoint, as she heard Bethany walk over to the intercom.

“Hey, I’m up on the third floor”.

Oh fuck”, Aimee panicked to herself, torn between finishing her food and being fretful about what was going on. “Who the fuck is coming up? Surely they won’t see me? I’m hidden behind the island so I’m sure they won’t see if it’s just another delivery guy or something. I’m sure everything will be fine”, she tried to sooth her anxious thoughts and calm herself down.

“Remember what I said, slut. Don’t you dare move. Don’t look up or concern yourself with anything unless I say so, clear?”.

“Yes Miss”, Aimee replied as she tried to focus on eating her food trying to ignore her naked and exposed position as she listened out for what was going on.

KNOCK, KNOCK.

Aimee heard the sound from the front door, before feeling the cool draft of air hitting her tight exposed holes as it opened.

“Hey guys, come in”, Bethany said with an excited tone, “you both look great, put your coats up here and I’ll grab us some drinks and we can have a chat”.

Oh, my, fucking, god”. Aimee paused at the words “guys”, meaning there was more than one person and “drinks” meaning they were coming over to the kitchen, where she was. She could feel her body heat up in humiliation and her pussy pulse as she listened to the myriad of footsteps coming her way.

“Thank you so much for having us over”, Aimee heard one voice say, a girl’s voice.

“Yes it's always fun when we get to come over”, said another girl’s voice. As the footsteps got closer and closer to where Aimee was eating her breakfast, naked on the floor, she remembered what she was told and focused on her food, trying desperately to ignore the impending revelation but listening to every sound.

She heard the fridge door open and close shortly after.

“I know it’s early girls, but I thought a cheeky wine would be in order”, she heard Bethany say as the other footsteps stopped behind her.

“Sounds great”, said the first girl to speak, before the other perked up acknowledging the elephant in the room. The elephant being naked Aimee.

“Oh, look, it’s Aimee”.

“Oh yeah, so it is”, said the first girl.

Aimee squirmed a little, her face heating up like crazy as she could feel the girl's eyes just staring at her exposed little holes. “How the hell do they know about me? Aimee questioned herself, “and how the hell do they know my name?”.

“She looks a little excited”, the first girl observed.

“Oh, I think it twitched a little when you said that”, the second girl added as they both giggled.

Oh. My. Fucking. God”. Aimee screamed in her head, knowing they could see how wet her pussy was, how it was reacting to being looked at and being commented on. It was humbling being talked about as if she couldn’t hear or her thoughts and feelings didn’t matter. Aimee desperately wished this wasn’t happening and that a different hole would swallow her up and take her away from this humiliation. She stayed in position, her butt up in the air and legs spread as she had been told. She could feel a warm dribble running down her inside thigh. “Oh fuck, how is this turning me on?”.

“Yes, that’s my little slave, Aimee”. Bethany voice replied distantly as she walked over to the living area. “but she responds better when you call her slut”.

“Of course”, said the first girl as Aimee could make out their footsteps joining Bethany.

“When will the slut be joining us?”, enquired the second girl.

“She’s just finishing off her breakfast”, Bethany answered before realising something. “Oh damn”, I haven't picked up any glasses for us. Make yourselves comfortable and I’ll go get them”.

Knowing Bethany was coming back over, Aimee doubled her efforts on her food. She had actually done really well considering and was only a few mouthfuls away from finishing.

Bethany scrambled around behind Aimee for some glasses, before crouching down and whispering in her ear. “Well done slut, you did so well for me not reacting or trying to cover up. These two friends of mine know all about you and our arrangement, so don’t worry. Besides, it looks like you enjoyed showing yourself off”.

“Ahhh”, Aimee let out an almost silent groan as she felt Bethany’s finger glide up her inner leg, so there was no ambiguity as to what she was referring to.

“You’re doing so well with your food, nearly there”.

Bethany held her fingers briefly to Aimee’s mouth for her to clean which she did.

“Wait here, knees spread and head on the floor when you finish and I’ll come back over shortly and do introductions”.

Aimee didn’t say a word. She didn’t know how to react. On one hand, she felt violated again, being seen by total strangers. Only this time it was worse than some delivery guy. These were two other girls and Aimee had no idea what they looked like and yet they had already seen her most private, intimate area, spread out on display. On the other hand, it was turning her on immensely. “Their comments were so humiliating, but feeling like I am just an object or a pet was hot”, Aimee battled with herself again. Why is Bethany even allowing this?” Aimee thought to herself.

Bethany walked back to the girls in the living area and Aimee could hear the cork being pulled from the bottle and wine being poured. As they chatted away, Aimee zoned out, feeling unimportant and degraded. She finished the last pieces of food and tried to ignore the ache in between her legs as she waited for Bethany, with her legs spread, holes exposed and her face to the floor as instructed.
Old 05-31-2023, 03:56 AM   #15
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Ten

The Apartment

Chapter Ten

The hard coldness of the kitchen floor on Aimee’s face forced her to break from her thoughts several times as she switched sides and adjusted her knees every so often. Her imagination darted back and forth as to what was in store for her and why Bethany was letting this happen. Her heart was beating fast and the palms of her hands behind her back felt clammy. Aimee had just found herself in a somewhat comfortable state before she heard footsteps coming up behind her.

“Mmm”, she groaned as two fingers slid along her soaking slit, teasing her clit as another hand softly caressed her breasts.

“Such a good slut, I’m pleased with you finishing all your food and waiting for me like I asked”, Bethany whispered into Aimee's ear as she teased her slave’s pussy.

“Thank, you, Miss”.

“I am going to introduce you to my friends. They are important to me and they are keen to meet you. I’ve given them some boundaries and you will do as they wish”.

Aimee paused from her gentle whimpers as she processed what was being said before shaking her head.

“Miss, please don’t, I can’t do that”, Aimee responded quietly as she visualised what she could be asked to do.

Bethany increased her speed on Aimee’s clit. “You promised to please me, slut. You gave me your body to do with as I pleased. This is how I want to use it today. Don’t embarrass me in front of my friends. You know the consequences”.

“Mmmm, ohhhh”, Aimee moaned as her needy clit was getting teased, forgetting the girls would be able to hear until she registered the distant giggling.

Realising she didn’t have a choice and she desperately needed attention, along with the fact part of her was clearly enjoying the thought, she blocked out the side of her that was uncomfortable with the situation. “Yes, Miss”.

“Good slut, you will address them as Sister, followed by their first names. Is that clear?” Bethany continued to speak with a lowered voice.

“Mmmm, yes, Miss”.

“Good slut”.

Aimee stood up with the help of her flatmate, staring down at the floor. Every part of her wanted to look over to the girls, to see what they looked like but she couldn’t find the courage to do so knowing they would now be staring at her naked chest. Bethany walked her out from behind the island, her full naked body was now in view of the guests.

Still speaking quietly, Bethany put her mouth to Aimee’s ear as they walked slowly over to the living area. “You will let them do what they want and you will do as you are asked”.

“Yes Miss”, Aimee responded despondently.

“I am here, I am not going anywhere. Nothing will get out of hand”.

Those last words made Aimee feel safer, more secure and reassured her a little. She was grateful. “Thank you, Miss”.

Aimee felt a downward tug on the ropes that were binding her hands behind her back as if to tell her to stop. As she looked down, on the right she could make out the corner of the sofa in her periphery. On the left, a pair of black Dr. Martens ankle boots and some bare legs that belonged to the girl sitting in one of the chairs.

“This is Jess”, Bethany began the introductions.

Aimee slowly let her eyes follow the legs of the girl in the Doc Martens upwards to reveal she was wearing a black pleated mini skirt. The girl began to stand up to introduce herself. Aimee continued to raise her gaze to reveal the girl standing, a inch or two taller in front of her. She was also wearing a black t-shirt with an artistic motif of a chalk outline cat on the front which had been tied in a knot at the bottom revealing her flat tummy and extenuating her large chest. The girl had dark brown hair and beautiful brown eyes that were framed within a cute cat mask. They were staring straight at Aimee.

“Hello, slut”, said the girl, smiling.

“Um, hello, Sister Jess”.

“And this is Molly”.

Aimee looked away from Jess over to the other girl who was getting up from the other chair. She was wearing red high heel shoes, tight fitting denim jeans covered with silver metal studs and a plain, textured white half sleeve jumper. She stood a good few inches taller than Aimee, had long blond hair which fell over her shoulder, curving over her right breast with calming blue eyes taking in Aimee’s naked body through a similarly cute white bunny mask.

“Hello slut”, said the girl walking towards her.

“Hello, Sister Molly.

Aimee felt so exposed, having these two, beautiful girls who were dressed nicely standing in front of her, watching their eyes move around her naked body. The girls couldn’t have been any older than her, most likely a year or two younger. Aimee’s restraint made it impossible to cover herself even though her body was urging her to, pulling against the rope behind her back.

Bethany stepped away from Aimee, allowing the two girls to get a better view of her slave.

Aimee stood still, staring straight in front, eyeing the front door wishing she could escape as the girls slowly circled her, running their fingers over her tummy and butt.

Aimee wanted to let out a little moan at the feel of the contact, but held it in. This was so humiliating but the constant twinging in her pussy reminded her that part of her was enjoying it deep down. Her breathing was shallow and her heart was racing.

“You have small tits slut”, said Jess as she stopped in front of the naked girl softly caressing them. “What size are they?”.

Aimee looked down to the floor again, embarrassed by the girl’s comments, before glancing at Jess’s large chest and quietly answered. “ 36C, Sister Jess”.

“Hmm, they look smaller”, she replied before giving Aimee’s nipples a hard pinch.

“Agghh”, screamed Aimee bending down, pulling away from Jess’s clutch.

Molly stepped behind Aimee and pulled her up straight, pressing her clothed body into her naked skin and whispering in her ear “nope, you take what we give you slut, if Jess wants to pinch your nipples, you’ll take it”.

“Yes, Sister Molly”, Aimee’s face burning up having to address the two younger girls as her superiors as she glanced over to Bethany who was looking on, holding her phone up clearly taking pictures or filming the interaction.

Aimee felt Molly’s hand brush her outer thigh before her fingers hovered over her pussy.

“Spread, slut”.

Aimee spread her legs a little as Molly’s hand greeted her wet smooth slit.

Mmmm, oooh”, Aimee groaned as Molly began playing with her swollen clit.

“Fuck, she’s soaking”, Molly said as she teased.

“What a fucking slut”, Jess said, “Getting off on girls seeing her naked body”.

The stimulation to Aimee’s clit was distracting her from her position, her thoughts focused once again on her needy pussy. Stood slightly spread, enjoying the attention she watched Jess reach into a small black bag at the side of the armchair she was initially sitting in, pulling something out.

“Oooh yeah”, said Molly enthusiastically, “I want to fuck her first”.

“No way, you went first last time”.

“Are you sure about that?”

“Positive”, said Jess, as she unbuckled her mini skirt and allowed it to drop to her feet revealing a purple fabric micro-thong which left barely anything to the imagination.

Aimee’s eyes were drawn to the girl’s shapely butt and the outline of her pussy through the thin fabric which barely covered anything. “Mmmm, ohhh”, Aimee moaned with the attention Molly was giving her hardening clit before seeing Jess laying out a harness, realising what it was.

“I don’t want the slut looking at me, Molly”, she’s seen more than I would like her to have already. Look away slut”. Aimee was too focused on her own pussy. “Comprende?” Jess added loudly, as she motioned she was about to take off her thong.

“Yes, Sister Jess”.

Molly removed her fingers from Aimee’s wet slit and went over to the bag.

Aimee looked away briefly, following the commands, but could still see Jess’ movements from the corner of her eye. Jess slipped out of her thong and inserted something inside her before pulling the harness up and strapping it to her. Aimee could just make out what looked like a black dildo before she felt Molly back behind her and the room went dark.

“No peeking, slut”, Molly said half playfully, knowing the blindfold was fairly thick.

Oh god”, thought Aimee, “she's going to fuck me with a strap on”. Aimee could feel her pussy pulse at the thought as well as a queasiness that she had an audience.

Aimee then felt her body being ushered to move. She followed the guidance as best she could before she felt something soft in front of her.

“Bend over slut”, Molly demands.

Aimee complies, realising she is being bent over the arm of the sofa. She allows the arm to take the weight of her body as she rests against it. She feels someone kick the middle of her legs gently.

“Spread your legs slut”, Molly orders.

Aimee did as she was told, feeling her ankles being secured to the legs of the sofa before her hands were untied.

“Hands in front of you, slut”.

Aimee slowly moved her arms. They were a little stiff from being behind her back but once there could feel them being tied with her arms stretched out and palms facing up.

“Ready, Jess”, said Molly, having secured Aimee in her bent over spread position.

Amy lays bent over the arm of the sofa, her legs spread, her butt and pussy holes on display, her hands tied in front of her unable to move. “Mmm”, a soft groan leaves Aimee’s mouth as she feels what she assumes is the head of the strap-on teasing her slit and clit.

“The desperate little slut is so wet, it’s dripping down her thighs”, observes Jess as she teases the toy between Aimee’s spread legs.

“Ohhh, mmm”, Aimee reacts as she is teased, feeling turned on and incredibly humiliated all at once. Her face reddening with how the girls are speaking to her and about her, but she knows she must do as she is told. She must not embarrass Bethany, at any costs. She has to go along with this. The attention to her pussy certainly helped.

“I suppose the slut wants me to fuck her, is that right, slut?”.

Aimee’s face burns with the words, knowing she has to answer the girl. “Mmhhh, please, Sister Jess”, Aimee groans.

“Ask for it then, slut”

Aimee pauses, searching for the words.

“No, better still. Beg for it like the desperate little slut you are”.

Aimee takes a few seconds to respond, focusing on the dildo passing through her slit and over her sensitive clit.

“C’mon slut”, commands Bethany from across the room. “Beg like a good slut for her, like you do for me”.

Aimee takes a deep breath, remembering her sessions with Bethany and focussing on her need to be fucked. “Ugghh, mmm, Please, Sister, Jess, Please, mmm, fuck me with your cock, I’m so desperate. Please fuck me, Sister Jess”.

Aimee feels the toy disconnect with her slit and push against her wet little opening before it slowly fills her.

“Nnnhaah”, Aimee whines as Jess eased the toy deep into her.

“What a slut”, Jess mocks as she moves her hips with the toy inside her pressing against her g-spot.

Aimee feels Jess’ pacing increase. What began as a few smooth lunges have now become rhythmic hip thrusts as her wet pussy is penetrated deep with the strap-on.

“Oh god, yeahhh”, Aimee groans, enjoying the toy inside her. Despite Aimee’s long absence from feeling a real man, she loved the feeling of her pussy being full and stretched. “It’s been so long”, Aimee thinks to herself, hearing the sound of her wetness as well as the noise of metal and fabric hitting the floor.

“Pull her hair, Jess”, Molly says.

Aimee feels her hair being pulled backwards by the girl fucking her, forcing her head back and her body arch as the padding of the sofa in front of her shifts and her chin is grabbed.

“Stick out your tongue slut”.

Aimee sticks out her tongue as she pants heavily from her pussy getting fucked before it makes contact with the familiar feeling of a girls pussy.

“Lick it then slut, do I have to tell you to do everything?”.

Aimee presses her tongue, exploring Molly’s smooth wet pussy, sliding into her hole and flicking against her clit. Jess moaning behind her and Molly now groaning above her.

Aimee can feel something building inside her. Normally she can only orgasm from her clit being stimulated. After the past two weeks of being continually teased and with what is going on now, her body is desperately trying to find release.

“Ghlease, Mihh, ngghh, ghlease, chn, I, chm?” Aimee askes breathlessly, trying to speak around Molly’s lips which are covering her mouth.

“No you can not, slut”, replies Bethany. “I don’t want you thinking about yourself. You are not important. I want you focused on my friends”.

“Yeah slut”, Both the girls say in unison as Jess fucks Aimee harder for asking and Molly pushes herself firmer on her mouth.

Aimee flicks faster with her groaning vibrating against Molly’s pussy as the result of the harder fucking from Jess.

“Mmm, oooh, don’t stop slut, don’t you dare stop”, Molly grunts as Jess pulls the back of Aimee’s head, pushing her mouth deeper into Molly’s pussy. “Nnnghhh”.

Aimee feels Molly grinding herself over her tongue before collapsing on her hands and taking a moment.

“Swapsies?” Jess asks as her thrusting stops and she lets go of Aimee’s hair.

Swapsies?” Aimee asks herself. “Fuck, do I have to go through that again? My tongue is already swollen, my neck hurts and I really need to cum so fucking badly

After a few moments Aimee feels Molly get up from the sofa before having something thrust against her lips.

“Lick it slut, I want it clean after where it’s been”.

“Fuck you, Molly. It’s perfectly clean in there”, Jess answered back.

Knowing what it is, Aimee knows this routine off my heart now and has her first taste of Jess’ pussy as she cleans the phallic object with her tongue and lips. “Urgh, this will never not be embarrassing she thinks”.

Before too long the girls have switched and Aimee is now being pounded hard by Molly and her tongue is deep inside Jess’ smooth pussy.

“Urrrrh, Mihh, chn, I ghlease, chm? Aimee is so close now and Jess doesn’t seem like she’s finishing anytime soon despite her vigorous flicking. Aimee worries that she isn’t going to be able to last much longer.

“No slut, stop asking”. Bethany sharply responds.

“I chnt hwld on muhh nongaa”, Aimee groans trying to convey her desperation.

“You can, and you will, slut”, don’t you dare cum.

Aimee feels the sofa seat around her hands give way, before a fleshy feeling touches her fingers.

Oh, god, Is that Bethany?” Aimee tries to work out what’s going on as she explores with her fingertips before concluding it’s her blackmailer's pussy. She tries to concentrate on fingering her hole as well as reaching up to her clit with her other tied hand whilst not neglecting Jess’ pussy.

Aimee begins to hear Bethany’s familiar pleasurable moans join in with the chorus of already breathy, groaning girls all gathered around her restrained naked body, using her for their pleasure.

Aimee has tried her best, she has put off as long as she can but she feels it building up in her body. It’s past the point of no return as the thrusts from Molly send her over and a wave of euphoria sweeps through her. “Ngghhhhhhhhhh”, Aimee cries into Jess’ folds and her fingers pressing deeply into Bethany. The resulting vibrations send Jess over the edge and she presses her soaking pussy over Aimee’s face as she cums hard.

With this, Aimee releases her clutch on Bethany’s pussy, circling her clit once again now being able to concentrate on her flatmate as she feels her owner's hole clench around her fingers and hears a loud, satisfying cry from across the sofa as Bethany climaxes.

Molly pulls out from Aimme’s sore pounded pussy and collapses with the other half naked girls on the sofa.

“Fuck, that was fun”, said molly catching her breath.

“It sure is better when you get to fuck first and finish on an orgasm”, grumbles Molly.

“Unfortunately, fun was had by everyone, when that was not supposed to be the case. Right slut?” Bethany said in a disappointed tone.

Knowing there was no way to hide what had happened, that Bethany had obviously realised she orgasmed and she promised never to lie to her, Aimee came clean. “Yes, Miss. I’m so sorry, I tried but I couldn’t stop it”.

“What?” exclaimed Jess. “The little slut cum?”.

“After she was told no so many times?” added Molly.

“How did you know?” Asked Jess.

“I didn’t know for certain, but I had a hunch. My naughty little slut knows better than to lie to me though. Right, slut?”

Urgh, as if I could have gotten away with it if I just didn’t admit it. You’re such a fucking idiot Aimee”, she said to herself. “Yes, Miss, I will never lie to you”.

“You broke a rule”, said Bethany, standing up. “Wait here girls, I’ll be back in a second.

Bethany footsteps could be heard walking away towards the kitchen and Bethany’s bedroom door opening.

“Oh, I think you’re in trouble now slut”, said Jess, a clear smile in her voice as she climbed off the sofa, wiping her wet pussy on Aimee’s blindfolded face and started getting dressed.

“For sure”, added Molly.

Aimee, still tied up naked with her legs spread and holes exposed, wasn't sure what to expect. She heard Bethany’s footsteps coming back over and gulped at her words.

“Okay girls, I need help showing my greedy little slut she can’t just cum whenever it suits her”.
The following 3 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk