Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2020, 06:41 AM   #1
AnalOnlySlut69

Female 22/f keep my slutty ass filled

Hello all!
I'm new here and looking forward to let you guys keep my ass filled up to the balls with my dildo. I dont intend to cum from it I just want to feel full at night and have my asshole crave being filled every night. I might buy a slightly bigger or longer dildo next year, I'll keep you guys updated.

For now my ass has to get friendly with this fella lol

You can add 1 to 3 night per post for me to have the dildo stuck in me. So far I have to work early shifts. I'm willing to wear the dildo from 1 to 3 hours max before or while in bed.
I live alone so you can make me wear anything or nothing to sleep with the dildo. To stop the naughty dildo from escaping me I can wear underwear or rope to keep it in place.
I'm not sure if it works since I ahvent tried it but you can also make me tie my legs open on my bed too so I wont be able to squirm away too soon.

I wont do it if I have friends or family over, this is only for meant for enjoyment. But if you want you can include something along the lines to make up for them being over and add even more nights to the chain

I also wont post picture but I can report how my night went and if my ass is craving it already lol

Limits:
Friends, family, doing dares with others present, scat & piss, overstretching, outside dares, public dares

Last edited by AnalOnlySlut69; 12-08-2020 at 06:57 AM.
AnalOnlySlut69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 07:03 AM   #2
AnalOnlySlut69

Default I got a pm

So I got a message saying I get to spend the next 3 nights 3 hours each with a filled hole. Thanks!

Remaining nights: 3

Limits:
Friends, family, doing dares with others present, scat & piss, overstretching, outside dares, public dares
Old 12-08-2020, 09:39 AM   #3
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Default Stuffed

I will add 3 more nights and if you have people over you should have something inside you, maybe not the dildo but something less obvious.
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 12:20 PM   #4
Killerhipo

3 more nights, wear a pair of jeans or something similar as long as it has loops for a belt. Inset the dildo, put on the jeans, put on a belt. That way it will stay well put and you won't be able to access it easily. Will you be trying to sleep with the toy? If you are why only 3 hours?
Killerhipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 12:41 PM   #5
AnalOnlySlut69

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post
I will add 3 more nights and if you have people over you should have something inside you, maybe not the dildo but something less obvious.
Thank you for 3 more nights.
I try to keep it to myself and I find myself prefering the dildo over plugs. Sure plugs are useful and could be worn longer but I want to keep it to the evenings and like to have something longer inside that mere 3 cm or so.

Limits:
Old 12-08-2020, 12:46 PM   #6
AnalOnlySlut69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerhipo View Post
3 more nights, wear a pair of jeans or something similar as long as it has loops for a belt. Inset the dildo, put on the jeans, put on a belt. That way it will stay well put and you won't be able to access it easily. Will you be trying to sleep with the toy? If you are why only 3 hours?
Yea I'll probably try to sleep with it in. I have tried it before and found that even though I have good lube it dries out after about 2 to 3 hours and moving the toy out after will be harder. And I dont want it to br a pain in the ass (quite literally) to take it out.

Sleeping with jeans..
I can see that you want me unable to get out quickly. I find it easier to make it stax put if I use a thong or tight underwear to keep it in place. I'll add that and rope for you. I hope that is okay.

Remaining nights: 9

Limits:
Old 12-08-2020, 04:21 PM   #7
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

3 more nights from me. Wear 2 pairs of tight fitting panties to keep it snug and nothing else. Feelfree to rollbaround as much as you want while you sleep.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 08:17 PM   #8
Killerhipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalOnlySlut69 View Post
Yea I'll probably try to sleep with it in. I have tried it before and found that even though I have good lube it dries out after about 2 to 3 hours and moving the toy out after will be harder. And I dont want it to br a pain in the ass (quite literally) to take it out.

Sleeping with jeans..
I can see that you want me unable to get out quickly. I find it easier to make it stax put if I use a thong or tight underwear to keep it in place. I'll add that and rope for you. I hope that is okay.

Remaining nights: 9
First, add three more nights.

Are you using a water or silicone based lube? Silicone will last longer but you can't use it with silicone toys. If you want something that will last even longer you can try a mixture of coconut oil and shea butter, you can google it for a more precise recipe. The coconut oil doesn't get absorbed so quickly and it's actually good for your skin acting as a moisturizer.

The thong and crotch rope is acceptable but something with belt loops is my preference. A pair of shorts, or even just a pair of boyshorts would work. I want the material of the clothing to act as a barrier between your hands and the toys. I want there to be no way for you to have direct access to the toy without removing the belt/crotchrope. As close as you can get to a chastity belt. I want you to feel like the toy is locked inside you.

For the three new nights, I want you to use nothing to hold it in. If the toy comes out, relube it, reinsert it and restart the timer. (If you're willing and you don't get too sore.) If you succeed in keeping the toy in for 3 hours of sleep you can count that as all three nights. If not try again the next night. Good luck.
Killerhipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 05:17 PM   #9
AnalOnlySlut69

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
3 more nights from me. Wear 2 pairs of tight fitting panties to keep it snug and nothing else. Feelfree to rollbaround as much as you want while you sleep.
Thank you for 3 more nights!
I currently have the dildo in me as I write. The nights before were good, no issues. I like feeling full sometimes.

Remaining nights: 12
Completed nights: 3

Edit: @FeeltheRez
I saw in your bottom line that you wonder about tit bondage dares or so. I wouldnt mind spending some time in that. If you wanted you could make mr tie my tits with the rope going under the bed and also keep my legs open with the dildo in. I'd be down for that!

Limits:

Last edited by AnalOnlySlut69; 12-10-2020 at 05:20 PM.
Old 12-10-2020, 06:11 PM   #10
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Can I post 3 more nights?

If I can, I'd like you to do them naked, with your legs spread open and tied to the bed and your hands handcuffed or tied too.

Would you be interested in adding more toys to your sleeping outfit?
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal dare, anal dare long ongoing, anal only