Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Old 04-14-2011, 06:11 PM   #1
Enslaved Demon

Default Creatures for CollaredBlondie

Here is a short story I wrote for CollaredBlondie after a quick chat in the chatroom.

He looked through the microscopes eyepiece, carefully examining the miniature creatures. Smiling, he leant back in his chair. Everything was going perfectly. He picked up the clipboard from his desk and scribbled down a few notes. He returned the clipboard to the desk and headed off for lunch.

After a brief lunch, he returned to his desk. Upon examining the sample, he was startled to see that a new creature had formed. Grabbing his clipboard, he hastily flipped over to a blank page and wrote down a name for the new creatures. He carefully watched and examined them, all the while making detailed notes about everything they did. It saddened him to see that this new creature was also carnivorous but it could not be helped. He was not allowed to interfere as it would invalidate the results. So he just watched, documented and waited.

The new creatures prospered, diversified and began to form groups, which worried him slightly. He was curious though as to why the creatures formed these particular groups.

He found out soon enough and not in the way he hoped or had expected.

All of the creature's groups has started attacking the other groups, through pure xenophobia.

He could only watch in horror as they wiped each other out, leaving no survivors.

He picked up the clipboard once more to the page titled "Humans", put a cross through the notes and wrote down in large letters below the title "Not Viable".
Old 04-14-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
xeldin

meow... very good story :P alittle confusing at first :P i read thru like 3 times before i get it :P
[05/31/2011 04:25:51 PM] LilAngel: xeldin needs to strip

close to my heart :
Dylan xX Connor xX
dare861 WoWaddict Pothuthic
LilAngel princessjessie Fixation woof Abby9 MarisaLaugh XxxMistress Maddy09

xeldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 03:05 AM   #3
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Oh ho, clever, very clever. I like it I really do.

You should write more in general (and not get rid of anything you write). Breaks my heart to hear about people throwing away everything they write, it's like D: no! Don't do that, I bet it was awesome!

Blondie x

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 03:36 AM   #4
theone
getDare Succubus

Hmmm,

Now, this microscope researcher seems to be making a lot of subjective conclusions. We need a qualified researcher, one who is able to make objective observations based entirely on empirical data.

Sorry, couldn’t resist that.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.

Last edited by theone; 04-15-2011 at 10:09 AM.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk