Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 04-23-2024, 07:40 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Kik Swap one item

For this game you start dressed with at leaast 3 items. Someone will send you a message "Swap one item" and then you send them a live picture. They willl suggest an item to include in the picture and an item that should be removed. So they could say, "Rremove your underwear and then hold a candle" or remove your under and put a sock on," You make a video removing the item and the adding the new one. Then send a picture of the final state. If you removed your underwear but you were wearing pants you would have to put them back on. When the next person sends a request, send them the first picture and then the second. Do their swap on video and the final live picture. Send the first person that picture too. When you get a new request send them every picture you have taken for this game. And send each previous player the most recent picture (you could add everyone to a group). The game ends when your time expires or you have swapped all your original items. If you get any requests after you have swapped every item you can continue. If any previous player sends "get naked" you must remove anything covering you and send a naked person to everyone and all new requests get a naked picture of you as well.

I am in for the next 2 hours.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 05:02 PM   #2
Txalan

In for the next 3 hours.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik dare