Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2012, 04:32 PM   #16
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

Another one form the 'archives':

Spank your balls 20 times every hour for 12 hours. Every time you must choose different objects (belt, whip etc).

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:11 PM   #17
6u3k
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyboy View Post
Another one form the 'archives':

Spank your balls 20 times every hour for 12 hours. Every time you must choose different objects (belt, whip etc).
Used hand for the first 20 nuts in decent pain for the first day
Will add this to my rutine
6u3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:45 PM   #18
6u3k
Account Banned

Just taped the pebbles in place about to try and sleep will report again tomarrow
Old 03-05-2012, 10:32 AM   #19
6u3k
Account Banned

Removed the Peebles to find that spot slightly rawish.
Already did the ruler and smacks about to go about the icy hot follwed with 20 smacks by the belt
And will b tying then b4 Work
Nuts were still sensitive when I woke and are, throbbing right now
Please keep adding to the list if u want
Old 03-05-2012, 11:20 AM   #20
switchinct

Tonight, from the time you get home (or read this) do not go to the bathroom till you complete this dare. Put a drop of superglue on the hole of your penis. The glue will flow along the entire length of the hole by itself. Do not open the tip of your penis or try to manipulate it in any way. You don't want to get glue down inside, just a line across the tip of the hole.

This will burn like nobodys business for about 30 seconds. When it cools off and gets dry (1-5 min). Put penis away. Drink copious amounts of soda, coffee or tea. When you REALLY have to piss (at least 2 hours after gluing), strip and stand in the shower and let loose.

At first you will be alarmed as the shaft of your cock swells full of your piss. Then you will think it's never going to come out of you again. Next, the tip of your cock will burst open with the pain of a bandaid being ripped off (we all love that one!) And your piss will fly everywhere.

Shower and move on to your next dare.
Loves Humilliation, Forced Fem, Semi-Public, Panties, diapers, scat, drinking pee, watersports, messy, enemas, crossdressing, tampons, being forced to do things I don't like, being punished, forced bi, nipple torture, spanking, Pain, Anal, urethral, Cock 'N Ball torture.

Limits = Permanent Damage, family, TOO public

Whenever I get PM'd I will... try to do ANYTHING you ask me to... (no promises!).

Push my limits... I'll try to do ANYTHING....
switchinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #21
6u3k
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchinct View Post
Tonight, from the time you get home (or read this) do not go to the bathroom till you complete this dare. Put a drop of superglue on the hole of your penis. The glue will flow along the entire length of the hole by itself. Do not open the tip of your penis or try to manipulate it in any way. You don't want to get glue down inside, just a line across the tip of the hole.

This will burn like nobodys business for about 30 seconds. When it cools off and gets dry (1-5 min). Put penis away. Drink copious amounts of soda, coffee or tea. When you REALLY have to piss (at least 2 hours after gluing), strip and stand in the shower and let loose.

At first you will be alarmed as the shaft of your cock swells full of your piss. Then you will think it's never going to come out of you again. Next, the tip of your cock will burst open with the pain of a bandaid being ripped off (we all love that one!) And your piss will fly everywhere.

Shower and move on to your next dare.
Will hold pee at work and try when I.get off though I'm iffy on the safety of it
Old 03-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #22
6u3k
Account Banned

Day 3 rutine
1. Remove pebbles stretch ruler
2.icy hot pushups
3.20 smacks with wooden spoon
4roll dice for additional smacks
5.tie nuts for work
6hold pee for super glue when home
7.20 smacks with metal spoon
8. Tape pebbles in place

My nuts are sore and its going to b tuff completing all this.but I will
Also a.little worried on the glue
Plus the spot I have been tapping the pebbles is red and tender

P.S. Im still taking more if u want to add to the list ill do my best to complete the week no matter what's add
Old 03-06-2012, 02:52 PM   #23
switchinct

I have done the superglue to myself. Would not post what I would not (or have not done before. It is terrifying the first time (am I going to the E.R.!!!!) but you will find that is not necessary. Only a small drop flows right down the slit on it's own as soon as it is applied and comes apart without taking skin with it when you go. It just takes a lot of pressure to force it to pop. You will survive.

NOW DO IT!!!!
Loves Humilliation, Forced Fem, Semi-Public, Panties, diapers, scat, drinking pee, watersports, messy, enemas, crossdressing, tampons, being forced to do things I don't like, being punished, forced bi, nipple torture, spanking, Pain, Anal, urethral, Cock 'N Ball torture.

Limits = Permanent Damage, family, TOO public

Whenever I get PM'd I will... try to do ANYTHING you ask me to... (no promises!).

Push my limits... I'll try to do ANYTHING....
switchinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:01 PM   #24
6u3k
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchinct View Post
I have done the superglue to myself. Would not post what I would not (or have not done before. It is terrifying the first time (am I going to the E.R.!!!!) but you will find that is not necessary. Only a small drop flows right down the slit on it's own as soon as it is applied and comes apart without taking skin with it when you go. It just takes a lot of pressure to force it to pop. You will survive.

NOW DO IT!!!!
Thanks for clearifing and I.will.when I get home also post more dares if u wish
Old 03-06-2012, 06:49 PM   #25
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

One more:
Tie your balls so they are separated from the body and each other. Read anything for one hour. Every time you see a word with 3 vowels in it (it can be the same vowel) you must smack your nuts once with a ruler.

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:58 AM   #26
6u3k
Account Banned

The super glue was as painful as I expected but it did Work still oww
My nuts are to the point that im trying to avoid rubbing on my blanket or underwear
The though
T of todays schedul queries me a little but I'm going to keep my word
1.ruler dare
2. 20 smacks with book roll dice for extra smacks
3icyhott
4.read a book
5.tie nuts for Work
6.20 smacks wth my vibrator
8add Peebles
Old 03-07-2012, 11:26 PM   #27
Id.
getDare Sweetheart

Sport Raquet

Tease the head of your cock with two fingers and lube or lotion for 10 minutes, then flick the head of your cock 100 times with your finger. Do this every day for the week. If you decide to cum on any given day, it has to be at least one hour after you do this.
Id. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:26 PM   #28
6u3k
Account Banned

Will add the above dare to yesterdays routine right b4 work also for the first 20 smacks my b oot and the second set.will b with my choker chain
Old 03-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #29
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

using cloth pins make the head of your cock look like a flower, then edge yourself with the pins still on, you can take them off after you edge yourself 3 times

You or anyone else is welcome to pass a cbt related dare on to me
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #30
6u3k
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvXTRMcbt View Post
using cloth pins make the head of your cock look like a flower, then edge yourself with the pins still on, you can take them off after you edge yourself 3 times

You or anyone else is welcome to pass a cbt related dare on to me
will do this after work each night

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, long term, pain, sadistic, torture