Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-12-2019, 08:51 AM   #1
No nam

Default [Non-Fiction] First time naked walk on a trail and I was almost caught!

So I’m a young male and I’ve been interested in being nude in risky semi-public places for a while. But this is the first time I ever risked being caught by someone. Usually I’d be in concealed public places like bathroom or changing room, etc...

I decided I’d take it to the next level now and get naked in public for real.
The location was a semi-forested trail near my house which is in a residential neighbourhood. It’s a park but not the playground type. It was a place to go walk around. On opposite side of the entrance to this area there was a high way, perpendicular to the side of the highway there was the left side which had the backyards of houses, on the opposite side of those houses (right side of the area) there is a very large pond. And then there is a small entrance which is the only way to get in. This entrance looks out onto the street.
The trail starts into the area then soon there is a split where you can choose to go down towards the pond and then come back up towards the main trail or continue on the main trail. Once you get close to the highway the trail turns 90 degrees and runs parallel to that highway where it then ends and you have to turn back.
The whole thing is pretty much concealed by the overgrowth at this time of year so no cars from the highway and no houses can really see anyone in the trail unless someone is there with binoculars looking thoroughly.

I did this at night so I had maximum concealment. But there was still risk as there were lighted places within the trail.
So I bike into the area and go to the end of the trail. I start by taking my shoes and socks off and walked the length of the trail (which isn't very long) to make sure there is no one in the area. At this time of year there’s a bunch of leaves and twigs on the ground so walking barefoot was white painful.
After I get back to my bike at the end of the trail and take all my clothes off. Now I was completely nude. I walk back to where the trail turns 90 degrees perpendicular to the highway when I realize that at that turn the light from the lamppost turned on. This made me a bit nervous because it was off before but now it was on and at this turn a car going slowly in the highway could probably see me if the person was looking my way, but the cars were going pretty fast so I decide to run through the corner anyways.
I go down where the path splits towards the very large pond. Here the ground was particularly hurting my feet. This is also the safest area as there is the most overgrowth and no light. So I decide to jack off there for a bit while kneeling on the ground. I edge and keep going.
While just wandering around that safe area (I hadn't built up the balls to go to up towards the entrance yet) I noticed a lot of shuffling in the bushes. This made me a bit scared. Maybe it was bats or some animal? I decided to leave there and not risk being attacked at night by a raccoon or something and go back up to where I left my bike. I stop there to edge one more time before I start the crazy shit.
I started on my way back to the entrance, past the turn. I didn't go down to the pond this time, instead I went straight towards the entrance to this area. Now... this was risky because this whole straight towards the entrance was well lit up so anyone coming into the trail now would see me walking towards them. And the closer I get to the entrance the more chance there is for a car to see me or someone looking outside their house.
I keep walking towards the entrance, sticking to the side of the trail next to the bushes while quite a few cars pass by but I doubt they were looking straight into the path as they pass by. Then I started playing a game with myself.
How far can I get to the entrance before I turn back?
Once I was about 30 yards from the entrance I started going up a bit at a time, hiding behind bushes, then walking slowly, then hiding, building up more balls each time to go forward. Once I was about 10 yards from the entrance, I would have been clearly visible to anyone looking inside this area. So I hide behind a bush and notice a car coming. It was slowing down...
Why was it slowing down? Did the person inside see me? I’m hoping it will just keep going but to my horror it stops... RIGHT... IN FRONT... OF THE ENTRANCE!
I don’t wait another second before my body took over and I sprint down towards the pond, back up to the turn, and all the way to the end where my bike and my clothes are. Sprinting like that KILLED my feet which were now in pain. I quickly get dressed praying that no one is perusing me. I walk back to the entrance with my bike and...
THANK GOD. There was no one there and the car didn't stop for me, it just parked right next to the entrance. I doubt the person in the car saw me or my ass running away. I go home and tell myself that was fun. Not sure if I would do it again though.

To my surprise though, I wasn’t nervous at all throughout the entire thing. I was only nervous when that car stopped.

Let me know what you think of my adventure.

I might also write a fictional variation to the story involving that car within the next week.

Last edited by No nam; 10-12-2019 at 08:32 PM.
No nam is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to No nam for this post:
Old 10-12-2019, 02:46 PM   #2
thwone184

Default Great Story

Great story really liked the detail, cant wait to read more.
thwone184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 08:11 AM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Talking

Indeed, lovely detail, very engaging and sexy. Good boy for going barefoot, too!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk