Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-19-2021, 11:16 PM   #1
LilKinkyBoy

Male 19/male/sub seeks 18-30/female/dom in any place (task queen)

19/male/sub seeks 18-30/female/dom in any place (task queen)

Hello!
I'm LilKinkyBoy, and I am looking for a queen who will give me any task she wants and forces me to worship her.

I am 19 yr old male, 6'3" and 250 lbs. This means that I am definitely on the chubby side, but I am trying to fix that about myself. I still live with my family, and that does cause me to have a few restrictions, but I have my own bathroom where I can do tasks, but it is difficult to do tasks in my actual room as my family has a no locked doors policy. I have no real practical experience and I am a virgin, so please be patient with me atleast at the beginning.

Now hopefully you are still interested after reading my introduction. My lists of likes and limits is very empty right now because I am still exploring and I really want this to be a way for me to expand these lists. This my current list:

Likes: Anal, Bladder Control, Denial, JOI, Cumplay, Crossdressing(the idea, havn't had a chance to try), watersports(haven't done much, but loved feeling degraded), and Tasks.

Limits: Blood, Cutting, Scat, and Loud(still live with my family so it is hard to find times to do anything loud).

I also have a few toys, a set of three plugs meant for active use, a metal plug with a jewel, and an 8 inch dildo.

Now if you are still interested after all that, here is what I am hoping to find. I want to find a dominant woman who will be my task queen. By this I mean I would want you to give me tasks any time you want, and I will do them as soon as I am able, this might mean it will take a day or two for me to have am opportunity, but there will be an open line of communication for us to discuss these tasks.

What will really make this arrangement perfect for me is if you give me tasks that you yourself find interesting, with little regard to if I will find it interesting. I want you to be in charge.

Okay on to my final points.
I have no expectations of receiving photos from you, and I will be perfectly happy with that. On the other hand I will not be comfortable sending photos until our relationship has evolved. Once I am more comfortable, I will be happy to send photos, but once again I am completely inexperienced and have never sent photos before.

Thank you for reading all of this, if you are interested please PM me, or Kik me at Lil_Kink_Boy
I check getdare once a day, but that I would check much more often if you want to have contact through PMs. My Kik is bugged, and I don't get a notification when someone starts a conversation with me for the first time, so please don't think I'm ignoring you!

Well then, thank you so much for reading through my whole ad, I am really hopeful to find someone!

Advertisements
Kink Talk