Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-22-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
hiskitten

Cool What do you look for in a BDSM partner?

Hello. I was just curious to know what you look for in a partner. Whether you're looking for a submissive or dominant, what qualities do you like about that significant other?

To submissives: What qualities do you want in your dominant?

To Dominants: What qualities do you seek for in your submissive?

I'm just curious as to what people want. Either message me or post here your response. And if you don't mind being "interviewed" I may have further questions.
hiskitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:10 AM   #2
ravenstar

I am willing to answer some questions when it comes to the dominate aspect, though it will be only my view.

As for what aspects I look in a potential pet?

They have to be respectful. They have to know that this is never going to be an offline thing for me. They have to know that I have a life and that life comes first for most of what I do. They have to have good grammar skills as well as spelling. (And I don't claim to be the best.) They also have to have similar likes and dislikes to mine.

The main thing though for me is respect, honesty and communication.

Respect for obvious reasons. I am a dominate. I don't want to be dominated. My place demands at least a good bit of respect from a submissive. Also, respect that if I don't reply right away, I might be doing something. (I do have a life that pulls me away from the computer.)

Honesty is a major one for me too. How do I know your respect is genuine if you have lied to me? (Generalizing you.) How do I know that what I am doing to you is pleasurable? How do I know I am not pushing the limits too far if you are not honest with me?

Communication is a must because I am a bit paranoid. (And no, none of my pets know that until now.) Communication though is more then that. It is my way of making sure my pet is okay. They might be a submissive to me, but beyond that, they are a friend. And this only applies to those who have actually earned that right to be called friend.

I hope this helps answer what you were looking for. Again, I am open for an interview if you want.

Mistress R.

Though I would be willing to answer any questions one may have.
ravenstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:13 AM   #3
kayla138

im a sub crossdresser , i had a modem use me one took me to a dungeon in Trenton n.j , i was on an x for 4 hours as madom and other spanked and paddled an wiped my behind red , i was so tired and well used , but no marks that last more then a week , thats what i like
kayla138 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk