Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-16-2020, 04:28 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Naked Teleport

Here is a scenario: You can teleport anywhere in the world and back, but the only way you can do it is naked and you have to wait 15 minutes before you can teleport back. You also cannot wear clothes for that 15 minutes, but once it is up you can wear clothes.

Go to randomstreetview.com and report back to where you teleported to

Where did you go?

Would you stay longer than the 15 minutes if you really teleported there? Would you stay naked or get dressed?

If you teleported there in real life, how would you react? What would your first actions be?

Where would you teleport to if you could choose?

Would you stay longer than 15 minutes? Would you make your stay naked?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 04:52 PM   #2
knocturnal01

I got a random rural road in the middle of New Mexico, no civilization for miles in either direction. Hell yeah, I'd do rhat teleport. I'd have to do my best to avoid snakes and scorpions, but otherwise, I'd have a nice walk, hopefully it wouldn't be too hot. There'd be no way to get dressed, but its the middle of nowhere, so I don't suppose I'd mind.

☆𝐌/𝐁𝐢/𝐒𝐮𝐛☆

☆𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐓𝐨𝐲𝐬☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79502

☆𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐌 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬:☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80399

☆𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲!☆
knocturnal01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 02:26 AM   #3
sklavensaulu

I will teleport to a brothel street where public nudity is allowed and I will paint my nails put on makeup and write on my body the words "free whore" I think I will stay there a while then.

the Slave is not allowed to wear clothes at home

likes: naked , humiliation, public cam, pee (with drinking it), feet, slavery,

dislikes Eating own cum, stay on cam after cuming, doing overnight dares

limits: unsafe, permanent marks, scat

my PM Dares

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83780

sklavensaulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 02:36 AM   #4
connwhore

Well that's unfortunate, I'd teleport here

Utica Av/Atlantic Av, Brooklyn, NY 11233, USA

According to the street view, it's right in front of a police car in Brooklyn.

If I teleported there, I'd book it cause I'd rather not try to explain that and get a charge for indecent exposure.

If I could choose, I'd teleport to a nude beach in France or something for the experience of the normality
Dislikes: Hidden Public, pee control
Limits: Pee/Scat, Family, Permanent Damage

Kik: itsthecw
connwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 03:03 AM   #5
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

I ended up in the middle of a field in Meulebekestraat, Belgium. I guess, sure... why not

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 04:47 AM   #6
amsanc

I teleported to a street in a tiny village in Bulgaria. I don't know anyone in there, so I would do it. By the time I'd get in trouble, I'd teleport back anyway. I would walk down the street and not give a fuck If I had to choose beforehand, I think I'd go a little less public and teleport to the countryside or a small village with some farms, somewhere I don't know anyone.

My PM dares
AMA!

Likes: Muffin top, anal, non-sexual dares, pee, lifestyle dares, rules, being a slut, showing off
Dislikes: Humiliation, pain, spanking, wedgies, light (easy) blackmail
Limits: Ice, body writing, public, social suicide, bondage, edging, messy, illegal, hard blackmail, diapers
amsanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 05:12 AM   #7
jock19

I teleported into a cul-de-sac in a neighborhood of Knoxville, TN lol. Definitely embarrassing and potentially very exposing, but I might go for a walk and hope it takes someone more than 15 minutes to call the cops. I’d definitely teleport back As soon as the 15 minutes are up.

If I could go anywhere, I’d definitely use it to go on trips around the world. It’s a little less embarrassing when you can pick your spot and potentially in a country or place you won’t know anyone. Even then, the exposure is still thrilling for someone who’s not typically an exhibitionist. It’s hot to think I’m stuck that way for 15 minutes. No way to immediately chicken out or cheat.

I’m assuming that being naked, it means You can’t be carrying anything either, so I’d have to plan ahead to send clothes and money ahead of time, and then just deal with momentary embarrassment of interacting while nude with whomever you mailed your stuff. If you had money to get a few apartments with clothes and supplies around the world, it’d be fun way to travel. Way than dealing with airports and such.

Very interesting topic! Thanks for sharing!

Like, Limits, Toys, and PM Dares
jock19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 03:05 AM   #8
Slaveuk

I will teleport to a quite road Þjóðvegur, Iceland - the views look amazing so I’ll probably stay there - I’ll probably stay naked for little bit then get changed if I decide to adventure further

Please send me creative tasks to help expand my likes, dislikes, limits

likes & dislikes

Likes - Kneeling, cum control, dice dares, Milovana/fap roulette/JOI, Precum, cum play, CBT, Skype, pictures/video dares, whereby sessions, stripping, exposure, semi public, webcam

Limits - anal, diaper, food, social suicide, scat, full public

Skype - live:slaveuk96
Kik - Slaveuk96
Telegram @SIUK96

Slave Inspection reviews & Scores
Slaveuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 03:11 AM   #9
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

Where did you go? I got to go here Kaviotie 1, 60320 Seinäjoki, Finlanda

Would you stay longer than the 15 minutes if you really teleported there? It's in the middle of nowhere so yeah, I'd stay here for 15 mins

Would you stay naked or get dressed? I'd stay naked

If you teleported there in real life, how would you react? What would your first actions be? As I'd be naked, I would be pleased it wasn't in the middle of a busy city

Where would you teleport to if you could choose? A nude beach in the Greek Islands

Would you stay longer than 15 minutes? Would you make your stay naked? Yes - I'd stay all day - naked

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 04:17 PM   #10
otrsan

What a fun question. I got some street in a suburb in Japan with what looked some some completed houses and some still under construction. I'd do the naked teleport, since the odds of getting permanently arrested would be low! In this case, I'd probably go hid in one of the construction projects.

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares
otrsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 04:03 AM   #11
beof95
Distinguished Member

Random version:
I teleported in the middle of a road surounded by plains and a national forest some ways away, no houses around
I would stay naked and go to the tries to wait out 15 min and teleport again
Next teleport is a road in a forest, would do the same as above.
Next I teleported infront of a gas station on a high way near Montreal, i would go to the toilet and wait it out naked
Finally I teleported to Indianapolis in the middle of a subberbs square, I would get dressed and find the bus stop

Target version:
The grate piramide, Chinas wall, Amsterdam red light district, Empire State Building, Stature of Liberty, nudis beach in a place where it is hot enough to go swimming,...

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 08:56 AM   #12
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default teleport

[QUOTE=Truckernaut42;3978365]Here is a scenario: You can teleport anywhere in the world and back, but the only way you can do it is naked and you have to wait 15 minutes before you can teleport back. You also cannot wear clothes for that 15 minutes, but once it is up you can wear clothes.

Where did you go?

Would you stay longer than the 15 minutes if you really teleported there? Would you stay naked or get dressed?

If you teleported there in real life, how would you react? What would your first actions be?

Where would you teleport to if you could choose?

Would you stay longer than 15 minutes? Would you make your stay naked?

I would go home and yes I would stay longer than 15 minutes and if I can I would teleport into the bush so I could stay naked . Then find some locals in a village and stay with them for a while . I havnt been bush since a teen and miss it .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 12:59 PM   #13
kandou

Where did you go? - A fairly quiet road in France by a sunflower field
Would you stay longer than the 15 minutes if you really teleported there? - Depends on how the weather is, and how long it takes me to get bored.
Would you stay naked or get dressed? - Stay naked
If you teleported there in real life, how would you react? What would your first actions be? - Take my bare ass into the sunflowers in case of passing traffic, then have a lie-down.
Where would you teleport to if you could choose? - A clothing-optional hiking trail
Would you stay longer than 15 minutes? Would you make your stay naked? - Yes and yes.
Old 10-07-2020, 03:11 PM   #14
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

This anal loving whore went to? Ezera iela 3, Brocēni, Brocēnu pilsēta, LV-3851, Lettland

Would you stay longer than the 15 minutes if you really teleported there? Would you stay naked or get dressed? heck no and i'd find clothes or a bush to hide in

If you teleported there in real life, how would you react? What would your first actions be? freak the heck out, find clothes

Where would you teleport to if you could choose? I'd quite like

Would you stay longer than 15 minutes? not by choice
Would you make your stay naked? naw, far too many windows with eyes.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby

Last edited by diaperedsophie; 10-07-2020 at 03:32 PM.
diaperedsophie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 05:35 AM   #15
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default teleport

Here is a scenario: You can teleport anywhere in the world and back, but the only way you can do it is naked and you have to wait 15 minutes before you can teleport back. You also cannot wear clothes for that 15 minutes, but once it is up you can wear clothes.

Where did you go?

1)I would teleport to the african bush .No one said I couldnt take survival gear , so take a machete and a flint lighter and a taurpalin and a bottle of water , everything else I can make once I am there.

2)Stay naked and stay there as long as I could .

3) Find water , make shelter , find food .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk