Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Who should lose this bet?
cblake should lose 9 28.13%
harddump should lose 5 15.63%
They should both lose 22 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-2016, 10:39 PM   #1
harddump
Distinguished Member

Default cblake VS harddump

cblake VS harddump

Option 1) cblake should lose
Option 2) harddump should lose
Option 3) they should both lose

If cblake loses: he will be called Pigturd (or pigtud). He will indicate this in his sig. and edit his nick name on his profile accordingly.

If harddump loses: he will be called Clitfart (or clitfart). He will indicate this in his sig. and edit his nick name accordingly.

If either guy loses or both guys lose, he/they will:

1. Speak (type) in the third person until the bet is over, and replace all self-referring pronouns (he, his, him, himself) with the nick name (pigturd or clitfart). If infringements regarding this are spotted, upon being informed of offence he/they must thank the informant/s and will spank himself on each cheek for as many strokes as there were words in the offending text (the whole post/message). The spanking must be done within 12hrs of notification of grammatical error.

2. Recite a mantra whilst masturbating for at least one 5min session every day until the bet is over. The mantra whilst stroking is “pigturd’s name is pigturd” for cblake and “clitfart’s name is clitfart” for harddump. The mantra when edging is “pigturd is edging!” and “clitfart is edging!” respectively. Not every edge and masturbation session must be done this way, but the minimum quota must be met. Punishment for forgetting is 100 additional edges to be done whilst reciting the mantra.

3. Edge X times. This is also the duration of the bet forfeits for the loser/s. X=2(#thread’s views at the time of first announcement after poll closes)+#votes for the loser/s. The more people read the thread before closure and the more people vote, the more edges the loser/s will have to do, and the longer the bet’s conditions last.

4. Indicate in his sig. total goal edges VS total completed edges. This is updated periodically, as often as practical to the loser/s.

5. Ruin all of his/their orgasms until the bet is over. He/they may still take part in cum-based dares, as long as cum is produced hands-free.

So now, people, get your votes in, and hurry because decision time is in only 48 hours. If you want to make it hard for the loser/s, please tell your friends about this VS challenge.

Thank you in advance

Last edited by harddump; 08-02-2016 at 11:26 PM. Reason: spelling, corrections
harddump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 10:45 PM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

cblake should lose this time.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 01:38 AM   #3
cblake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
cblake should lose this time.
Apparently I am not the only loser.
cblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 06:54 AM   #4
harddump
Distinguished Member

Most votes currently for both to lose, then three votes going each way. What a fair and even match-up this is so far.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:33 AM   #5
cblake

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddump View Post
Most votes currently for both to lose, then three votes going each way. What a fair and even match-up this is so far.
seems like someone doesnt want me to win. he gave me another post. haha
Old 08-03-2016, 01:22 PM   #6
harddump
Distinguished Member

A day and a half left on the poll, guys. Have some fun and vote now.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:30 PM   #7
cblake

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddump View Post
A day and a half left on the poll, guys. Have some fun and vote now.
give us your vote good people of getdare!
Old 08-03-2016, 08:54 PM   #8
cupcake112
getDare Sweetheart

You both should lose

<3Happily not in control of my orgasms<3
cupcake112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 10:21 PM   #9
cblake

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake112 View Post
You both should lose
it's only fair that way, dont you think?
Old 08-03-2016, 10:44 PM   #10
harddump
Distinguished Member

Just updated the time remaining for the poll in my signature. At this stage it looks like it's hard times ahead for both of us.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:39 AM   #11
harddump
Distinguished Member

Right now we are both losing, and will have to do the forfeits. However, 11 solo votes to cblake will save me where as 15 votes for me will save him instead.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:05 AM   #12
cblake

14 more votes for harddump gentlemen!
Old 08-04-2016, 09:07 AM   #13
harddump
Distinguished Member

Alright, the poll is closing in just over 12hrs. I'm logging off and going to bed now. It's looking like I will have to change my writing style for my next post.
Old 08-04-2016, 10:45 PM   #14
harddump
Distinguished Member

Default Results

Clitfart is announcing the results of the poll.

Pigturd has received 9 votes.
Clitfart has received 5 votes.
Both pigturd and clitfart have jointly received 22 votes.

Therefore both pigturd and clitfart lose the bet. Pigturd and clitfart must now follow through with the conditions of the bet listed in the thread’s original post.

At the time when clitfart checked, just before submitting this reply, the thread had received 301 views.

Therefore the target number of edges to be completed by pigturd is 633 (2[301]+9+22), and clitfart’s target is 629 (2[301]+5+22).

On behalf of both clitfart and pigturd, clitfart would like to thank you all for viewing the thread and voting on the poll.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:42 AM   #15
harddump
Distinguished Member

Clitfart has now cleared the first of clitfart's daily requirement of masturbting while reciting the mantra set above. Clitfart masturbated for 12min and in that time clitfart edged 11 times. Clitfart did not cum.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, edging, humiliation, mastbating