Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-16-2019, 01:25 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default World Naked Bike Ride

So I found out my city will be getting a world naked bike ride event this year.

For those who don't know what that is, it's an event that promotes body positivity and anti pollution sentiments (ride your bike instead of your car etc) where participants are allowed to ride butt naked through the planned route.

I am very excitied as it has been a bucket list thing for me for years to participant in something like this, especially as a nudist and exhibitionist. But of course I am also very nervous as we will be riding through what is probably the busiest area in my city and I may end up seeing people I know, and hundreds will probably see me completely naked!

Has anyone on here ever participated in this event, or would want to? Share you stories if so!

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 05:51 PM   #2
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

It is on my bucket list too! But I have never lived in a city where WNBR has taken place. I'm pretty sure I'd sign up to take part, but as you say, there may also be nerves....
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 06:30 PM   #3
bamadude01
getDare Devil

I'd have to travel to participate in WNBR. But it's something I'd like to do sometime. That being said, if you have this opportunity, take it. I think the regret you'd feel from missing out would be greater than the nerves if you see someone you know. Who knows, you may be surprised and find someone you know actually participating
Old 03-16-2019, 08:53 PM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I have never and I would never.

While I am a nudist, I'm not an exhibitionist and this event is way too public. It's all over the news and on camera and I don't want to go public like that.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 10:40 PM   #5
bogue270

I did the naked marathon in San Francisco. Wasn’t my home town but it was a rush. Lots of fun. Lots of cool people
bogue270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 12:40 PM   #6
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I'm planning to wear sunglasses and a hat and possibly a face bandana at least to hide my identity somewhat. Regarding the news I am not worried about that since I live somewhere somewhat conservative any of the popular news channels will probably ignore it and I'd be conscious of any interviews happening and stay away from cameras. I'd expect my privates to be censored on tv anyways

I'm not against posing for pics either as long as I have some disguise... I really want to take pics with others for my own collection

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 03-17-2019, 12:50 PM   #7
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogue270 View Post
I did the naked marathon in San Francisco. Wasn’t my home town but it was a rush. Lots of fun. Lots of cool people
San fran seems to have all the fun! I've always wanted to do Bay To Breakers.

Old 03-17-2019, 12:51 PM   #8
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

I would love to take part in the WNBR but with my job I cant but would really love too.
But Great that so many do, it is a great event.
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk