Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-19-2013, 01:31 PM   #61
stingray98
Account Banned

Fill diaper with banana and wear diaper all day.
Limits poop anal.
stingray98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 04:34 PM   #62
babygd

Fill up a bath...just a regular bath. Whilst that bath is filling up I want you to try and drink as much soda as you can, preferably aim to get through an entire 2L bottle of pop before your bath is finished keep a rough estimate of how much less than that you finish or if you got it in you more*. Now just before you get into the bath you should double diaper up, then enjoy yourself in the tub for a bit

...im sure dying to go so get out of the bath and add one more diaper over your now bloated two diapers - now you gotta wait a full 10 hours before taking them off +1 hour for every 50ml you couldn't drink. (-1 hour for every 50ml on top of the two). During this time you must drink a glass of water every half an hour (unless sleeping of course).

Enjoy...I appreciate hardcore dares but I don't really do public .
WONT DO: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
babygd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:57 PM   #63
stingray98
Account Banned

Get an absorbent diaper and pee and poop for a day. When you poop you must sit down and get it all squishy you must not take off diaper till your day is over.
Limits poop anal public.
anything not in my limits i will be willing to try.
Kik: stingrayof16
Looking for ABDL mommy kik or skype me for more info.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:36 PM   #64
daremenow
getDare Succubus

U will have to pee ur diaper til its overflowing, then stand in the corner for an hour with your hands down the diaper. No cumming, but u must edge 3 times.

Please make mine extreme and hardcore. Will not do public, will be home alone all day wednesday.
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:49 PM   #65
Skullz772
Account Banned

You have to wear the diaper for 24 hours straight and you can change it every 8 hours, but if you change it you have to walk around outside for 30 minutes. Plus you have to wear it when showering. Lastly if you go out in public you have to have part of it showing.
Skullz772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:29 AM   #66
NobodyImportant

The guy got banned.
I'm restarting the line since i've only gotten dares half a line long in the past days.

Could someone please give me one that is a bit more elaborate, fun, hardcore?? Or at least longer than one line?
(You can even stretch my limits if you want if you don't go outright breaking them.)

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.

Last edited by NobodyImportant; 08-20-2013 at 11:27 AM.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:50 AM   #67
stingray98
Account Banned

This will be fairly long. You need to get some stuff:
1.Laxatives
2.Diuretics
3. Lots of diapers and baby powder.
Now that you've got your supplies get completely naked and get 4 diapers on the innermost 3 cut slits in them and layer the diapers. On the innermost diaper you need to put a good amount of it on the diaper. Now I want you to take a laxative however it is pill or chocolate drink or bar make sure you take it. Now take the diuretic. Drink 1 liter of water and go into your bathroom and just let the water run. Sit there for an hour and if you need to pee then pee but then you need to take another diuretic same goes for pooping. After youve peed and pooped twice you can change and do this again. You must repeat this over 2 days.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:36 PM   #68
NobodyImportant

Please refer to the part where i said
Quote:
(You can even stretch my limits if you want if you don't go outright breaking them.)
I'm kind of fed up with only getting dares that are one line long or outright break my limits right from the start.
I've invested some effort in trying to give everyone dares that were nice and to their liking.
I would like to get at least a BIT of that back.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:51 PM   #69
stingray98
Account Banned

You will have to go outside to a public place with people around in multiple diapers. The amount you will have to wear depends on your own decisions. The default number is 6.

-You may wear two less if you wear your tightest fitting pants (preferrably jogging / yoga pants).
-You may wear two less if you fill the diapers to their capacity before going outside.
-You may wear another two less if you make them leak in any way.
-You may wear one less for peeing them in public.
-You may wear two less for pooping (or equivalent) them in public.
-You may wear two less for having a pacifier in your mouth while outside.
-You may wear one less if you keep the diapers on at home for the next 24 hour period.
Old 08-20-2013, 02:23 PM   #70
babygd

^That's not cool you don't just take someones dare and give it to them. You must really looking to be deprived if you're intent on acting like a jerk soooo...

I know poop is a limit for you but all that means to me is your gonna have to try reeeeaaal hard not to mmk? Since your so obsessed with diapers, and I imagine judging from your posts you get off on it a lot I think you could do with some away time from the computer and your downstairs.

Triple diaper up, Now I want you to prepare your food for the next 24 hours - I would advise not making anything which requires utensils or your hands and can be eaten as it is. Now once that's done I want you to tape a large 2 litre bottle into your right hand, and in your left I want you to clench your fist then tape over it with 2 diapers so you cant use them. You must remain like this for 24 hours...MUST.
WONT DO: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
babygd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:16 AM   #71
NobodyImportant

Hmmm i didn't do that one.... it was pretty good but i never had the time and i didn't know how to do the part with the bottle.

Here's one for you.
Diaper up.
You can put on as many diapers as you want. Write down the number you have on.
You will now have to wet through them all before the dare ends. If you have to poop between the wettings you will have to do that into the diapers too.
Once you are done with that you will have to go outside and walk around your house to start the final part of the dare.
You will need to get out the same amount of diapers as you had on before.
You will have to use only these for all your toilet needs in the next couple of days.
1 diaper - 2 days
2 diapers - 3 days
3 diapers - 3.5 days
4 diapers - 4 days
5 diapers - 3.5 days
6 diapers - 3 days

Old 09-09-2013, 05:31 PM   #72
stingray98
Account Banned

Ok you will need to get a few things 6 diapers, 6 2 liter enemas, and 6 glasses of water.
You will now roll a die and if 1 then put on 1 diaper, 1 2 liter enema and drink on glass of water. If 2 repeat above just with 2 instead of one and repeat this for 2 days.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:05 PM   #73
WedgiedSissyBaby

You'll be wearing the same diaper for 5 days without change so get used to it. If you're masturbating be sure to cum in to the diaper to.

Will Do: I will do these types of dares! Bondage, Corner Time, Scat

Dislikes: Will do for punishments, or if you're in a bad mood Anal, Line Writing, Pain, Public

Hard Limits: Photos, Pain

I'm open to try anything else!

I love girly accessories like bows and hair clips!

(Currently wearing a pair of cartoon panties until the 27th of December due to another dare)
WedgiedSissyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:55 PM   #74
sddddd

Your dare is to pad yourself up in two of your thickest diapers for the next 72 hours. Over this time you must stay in that same diaper with no changes what so ever, and release your bowels/bladder the instant you get the slightest urge. When you do poo, be sure to mush it all around in your diapers all the way to the front, so that by the time your done everything under your diaper should be covered in mess. At the end of 48 hours you must wear the diaper backwards, and keep it that way for the remaining 24 hours. During the 72 hours, try switching between laying on your stomach to sitting on your bottom, so that everything in your diaper squishes around. In your last hour for the 72 hours, you must edged 5 times without using your hands (e.g. hump the bed or something). If you cum before you finish your last edge, you must stick your hands in the front of your filthy diaper while standing in front of your window and masturbate your messy cock (clothes over the diaper are optional). When you cum, you must then lick your fingers clean, after which you can then remove the diaper (if you wish ). If you did edge 5 times without cumming then you may also remove the diaper at that time. If you want you can send me feedback.

Loves: Diapers, messy, poop/scat (included eating), anal, urethral play, staying in an unchanged messy diaper

Maybe Limit: Pee (including drinking), mild pain

Limits: permanent, obvious public, family, Illegal, blood

Last edited by sddddd; 09-19-2013 at 11:00 PM.
sddddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:28 PM   #75
Slug58
Account Banned

do this dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....postcount=1413

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above