Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-16-2023, 07:33 AM   #1
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Post LitDarkness' Betterment School

This is inspired by Mistress Pain's Corrections School

Thread Here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=258543

Note: You can take a while to graduate depending on your schools ans rules, so expect this to be a long term dare.

Welcome to LitDarkness' Betterment School. There are a couple rules to get started.

Graduation requires 10 stars.
You must have something to record all your tasks and/ or punishments in. Make it dated and neatly labeled.

Extra points go to you if you post on this dare to keep track.

You will get demerits: Sometimes you may even get unlucky and get some when you done nothing wrong. After all, this school likes to keep you on your toes.

You are not to look at any spoilers other than what applies to you.

At this school, slaves are expected to attend after edging and spanking themselves 20 times, barring exceptions. Make sure your bladder is full before edging.

Now go sit on a hard chair, no cushioning. Feet flat and back against the chair. You will find this your check in chair. When attending my school, you will sit here until the session is over.

Now what do you need help with?

You can either roll one die or choose what you need.

1 or 2. Denial

Spoiler:
You need help to become a denial slut. That's wonderful.

Here's some special rules for you, until graduation of course

You may not orgasm without permission
Every single pm you get is 10 edges, make sure to note this in your signature
You may not touch unless assigned edges, or orgasming.
If you owe edges, say goodbye to your orgasms.

Oh, you're used to long term denial? How lucky, you won't be allowed to cum until graduation.

If you are used to no touch denial, that's even better, you only may touch if commanded through this thread until graduation. You can forget about the pm dare clause.

3. BLADDER CONTROL

Spoiler:
You need to know your bladder isn't yours. You will drink two glasses of water an hour before each session. Of course, the bathroom won't be allowed bewteen that time.

I also will not let you go during our sessions. If you ever have an accident during my session, you gain 3 demerits. More on that later.

You must also drink a glass of water in the morning and before bed. You have a bathroom schedule now, 8am, 12pm, and 8 pm are when you are allowed to go.

Any other times add 6 demerits. This is a strict rule so you can control your urges. A good slave has a full bladder after all.

4. Spanking

Spoiler:
What a lovely ass you have. Go ahead and spank it 50 times with a belt.

Your rules are to follow:

Before each session you get to add 50 extra spanks.

Before bed, and when waking up, you must do 50 spanks. For each pm you recieve the counter goes up by 10.

Skipping a spanking adds 2 demerits.

5. Obiendence
Spoiler:
Are you disobiendent? If you answered no, twelve demerits. If you rolled this and it doesn't apply, too bad.

If you complained about that, go ahead and add three more demerits.

If you didn't roll, you chose this for a reason.

Rules for you:

You are denied until you graduate. You may decide of this is no touch denial or not. Any orgasm is 18 demerits. This will put you in the naughty threshold.

If you are on no touch denial and touch, it is 6 demerits.

You cannot say no to anything within limits. 2 demerits if you do.

You must always be wearing appropraite clothing. Check what you're wearing, is it neat and appropraite? No, 3 demerits.

You must exercise for 30 minutes a day.

No sugary beverages for you.

You may only eat fast food once a week.

You must set a wake up and bedtime. These are times you must abide by.

You may only have two hours of screen time a day. Unless any of your daily tasks requires it.

Obiedent slaves follow rules well. Each demerit besides your rules will add 6 more to it. I'd be careful, they'll add up fast.

The last rule applies to all schools you're in. If you complained, 6 demerits.

Complaints are not welcome for this school type. Every complaint about any rule or task will automatically add 6 demerits to all schools you're in.

6. MULTIPLE

Spoiler:
If rolled, roll a number from 2 to 3. If you got two, roll a number between 1 to 5 twice. Those are your schools.

If you got three, roll a number between 1 to 5 thrice. Those are your schools.

And since you got this roll, you are unlucky as you are starting off with 17 demerits. You are your teachers favorite student after all. So more is expected if you.

If you didn't roll, you may choose your schools. Note: Demerits are tracked separately and this can result in a bad time if you do more than one school.

For your honesty, remove 2 demerits if you have earned any.

CHECK IN

What day will you check in. Roll a number between one and seven to find out.

1. Sunday
2. Monday
3. Tuesday
4. Wednesday
5. Thursday
6. Friday
7. Saturday

If you rolled Sunday, know your teacher considers you special enough to take away her Sunday plans for. You voluntary take three demerits to thank them.

Demerits

Demerits are used to track how much discipline you need.

Track your demerits separately for seperate schools.

Now let's track your demerits, go back to your school or schools and for any rules you haven't followed in the last week, add one demerit.

Opening a spoiler that doesn't apply to you is 3 demerits.

If you didn't track anything so far, 6 demerits. Don't waste your teachers time.

I bet the obiedence school students are having fun. They are my favorite students after all.

Let's see how many you have. If you have over 17, you are a very naughty student. You must double any punishment until those demerits are down below 17.

You must also spend a hour in the corner thinking about how naughty you are, dialy. Don't break this up. This lasts until demerits are below 17.

If in obiendence school, you will instead have to wait until you get 0 demerits.

GRADUATION
How to graduate? To graduate you must gain 10 stars. This can end up more or less depending on how lucky you are later. More on that later.

To gain a star, you must have no demerits. Demerits are hard to earn and easy to get, so I wouls suggest strict obiendence.

Multiple schools have diffrent requirments for graduation. Roll for each school separately.

Now roll a six sided dice:
1-3: Take away some graduation stars
4-6: Add graduation stars

Roll another die for each school you are in. Apply that to your stars.

1. One star
2. Two stars
3. Three stars
4. Four stars
5. Five stars
6. 6 stars (if obiedence school, three stars to subtract and 8 stars to add)

Demerits:
How many extra demerits will you add? Obiendence school will double the amount they roll. You only need to roll this for your first time here or if you violated three rules since your last session.

1. One
2. Two
3. Three
4. Four
5. Five
6. Six

Now how to lose demerits? You will take away one demerit for each rule you followed. Isn't that nice?

If you follow all rules perfectly on your check in day, you can lose 5 demerits.

Obiendence School:

Of course obiendence slaves are expected to do that so you may only lose one demerit overall for following rules. This applies to all your schools.

Now Punishmemts:

Roll for your punishment

1. Corner time
2. Time out
3. Spanking
4. 1+2
5. 2+3
6. 1+2+3

If you are a naughty student, you will do the highest amount. With corner time obiendence school slaves get the luxury of holding a coin against the wall with their nose.

Corner time:
How long?

1. 60 minutes
2. 10 minutes
3. 20 minutes
4. Roll two die, add those numbers together
5. 30 minutes
6. 5 minutes

Time out:

You will sit on the chair you are sitting on. Sit on it now if you aren't. If you were supposed to be on it add 6 demerits.

You will not do anything during this time.

1. 20 minutes
2. 60 minutes
3. Half your age
4. Double your age
5. One minute per age
6. Roll two die and add those together

Spanking. Get a belt and get ready for a sore ass. If you are in spanking school, double whatever amount you owe.

If you are in spanking school, add three demerits for getting lucky on the roll. You do not have to add this if you are in obiendence school. Adding is optional in that case.

All spanks must be on each ass cheek with a belt. Make sure to sit down for ten minutes afterwards.

1. 50 spanks
2. 200 spanks
3. 100 spanks
4. 40 spanks
5. 10 spanks (Roll again if in spanking school)
6. 5 spanks (Roll again if in spanking school)

Have fun. Hope you graduate soon.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 10-16-2023 at 07:38 AM.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
rules, school, slave