Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-18-2018, 08:58 AM   #811
knorke
Glitter Princess

Offer 1~

Here's an offer for everyone who wants to have the CORSET keyword maybe a few more votes.

If you start 20 days of denial just for this thread within the next two weeks, I will add 2 "votes" for every day-

You can't do this if you're currently in denial, you can't count this denial to any other thread - it is just that. You're of course welcome to make others do this as well.

Offer 2~

While there are a few keywords I really have more than I could possibly want of (plug, both gags, toes) - there's also some I wish I had more of - namely SPANK and PADDLE (which both were at 12 each)...

So here's the offer, valid until Sunday (limited to 200 per person)

For every 5 spanks to yourself, I will also do 5 spanks myself.
For every 5 hits with a paddle or similar toy, I will also do 5 paddle hits to myself.

Last edited by knorke; 10-18-2018 at 09:06 AM.
knorke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 09:07 AM   #812
Lemuricon
getDare Addict

I may consider trying that once I'm back from vaccation. not yet decided... It would be close to a record... most likely be one...
Dislikes:
Limits: public, edges, longer term markings, blood, exposure, pictures, high repetition counts ( I do terrible with those)

PMDares(last update: 2020-08-21)
Lemuricon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 09:50 AM   #813
knorke
Glitter Princess

Thanks to Lemuricon, who I've rolled dices with as to who should have the redder bum - I "won" in that I had to do less, he had the higher number in that he had to do more + be gagged (counting towards my tasks), I'll remove 10 minutes from BALL.
Old 10-18-2018, 09:08 PM   #814
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

I'm not taking the offer but I am just going to give you
SPANK
PADDLE

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 10:14 PM   #815
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
Time's up~
I actually honestly expected you'd all to go out crazy with corset - as I had lowered it to 300, but alas... surprisingly less than I expected.
Days ago I was trying to get a couple people to go on a corset spree with me, but once it seemed like you were overwhelmed by the response to this thread it didn't feel right anymore. I hope you have fun with what you got

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to amethyst353 for this post:
Old 10-19-2018, 07:50 AM   #816
Lemuricon
getDare Addict

hmm... if the corset is not full, when I'm back I will take the 20 days I think...
Dislikes:
Limits: public, edges, longer term markings, blood, exposure, pictures, high repetition counts ( I do terrible with those)

Old 10-19-2018, 09:51 AM   #817
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
Offer 1~

Here's an offer for everyone who wants to have the CORSET keyword maybe a few more votes.

If you start 20 days of denial just for this thread within the next two weeks, I will add 2 "votes" for every day-

You can't do this if you're currently in denial, you can't count this denial to any other thread - it is just that. You're of course welcome to make others do this as well.

Offer 2~

While there are a few keywords I really have more than I could possibly want of (plug, both gags, toes) - there's also some I wish I had more of - namely SPANK and PADDLE (which both were at 12 each)...

So here's the offer, valid until Sunday (limited to 200 per person)

For every 5 spanks to yourself, I will also do 5 spanks myself.
For every 5 hits with a paddle or similar toy, I will also do 5 paddle hits to myself.

When I got recovered from my 7-hour ISP crash the other day it seemed people were backing off...but....

Is OFFER 1 an all-or-nothing offer? 20 days or bust? You say you will give 2 votes per day so it seems maybe not.

Last I saw we needed 122 votes or 61 collective days of denial.

For OFFER 2 I have done two little spanking sessions for you, and now have a couple of circles a nice deep shade of pink!

A: 20 hand and 15 bath brush spanks to each cheek. SPANK 40 PADDLE 30
and a little while later:
B: 10 hand and 20 bath brush to each: SPANK 20 PADDLE 40

Yours,
Marv
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 10:00 AM   #818
knorke
Glitter Princess

It's pretty much an all-or-nothing deal, true - for the first 20 days of denial. After that, I'll keep counting up the points - so each day after that gives an additional two points.

Also - just so we're on the same page - I'm doing 60 spanks & 70 paddle hits, not 60/70 of the keywords~

Last edited by knorke; 10-19-2018 at 10:44 AM.
The following user says Thank You to knorke for this post:
Old 10-19-2018, 10:39 AM   #819
Lemuricon
getDare Addict

I hope 2 people take the rest of the days, I don't want to be stuck with filling all points now Oo
Dislikes:

Old 10-19-2018, 12:50 PM   #820
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Ah, now I would take the twenty days but I'm still in chastity as punishment from another thread so I can't take that offer yet. I hope to be out of chastity by Monday but that may be too late.

Or, if knorke accepts, I can register my intention now and then start the twenty days when I'm out of chastity. But that may not be the spirit of the thing.

In the meantime I've spanked myself this evening (as I don't enjoy it, but I'm keen to help in this thread, it's a genuine sacrifice, it's bloomin' painful) with my spare hairbrush (bristles out as well, so I'm kneeling typing this rather than sitting). I was aiming for a good 50 (to see if I could reach the 200 limit by Sunday) but only managed 33 before I had to stop. Still, that makes 30 so far, right?

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Consensus for this post:
Old 10-19-2018, 01:07 PM   #821
imakward

PADDLE ,i hope you get a lot of these

Likes: Decent Human beings,deep conversations,naughty stuff

Dislikes:People with no sense of humor,

Limits: The sky,but still not sure about that ^^

if you want to ask me stuff.https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350970

Happy Me Belongs to me ,
Marissa353 is my cute slut
imakward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 01:18 PM   #822
Lemuricon
getDare Addict

Consensus, you have almost two weeks till knorkes offer expires so you should be able to do that. maybe brownie points for you if you do it right after the chastity without having a release?
Dislikes:

Old 10-19-2018, 01:27 PM   #823
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Good point, that was my plan anyway Lemuricon, but maybe some extra votes can be added for the fact that I'm doing it after chastity without a pause? Hint hint.

I managed five hand spanks per cheek just now (and wish I hadn't bothered) so that's another ten to the SPANK total, right?

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 11:55 PM   #824
knorke
Glitter Princess

@Consensus: I'll grant you five bonus votes towards any other task, and five votes towards CORSET if you get no release prior to starting denial for me.

Meanwhile, in the land of knorke:

I kind of rolled a few dice against Lemuricon in regards to a little paddling on thursday, and went out with 150+ hits on each cheek. That really stung towards the end, left me very flinchy, and was a really nice feeling overall that stuck with me for over an hour~ as he likewise rolled dice, and likewise hit his bum, I'm not counting those towards the thread

I've actually not been feeling well for most of the week - I've come home yesterday, flopped onto the couch with tablet, phone & blindfold within reach, chatted a little with people, and eventually blindfolded myself to sleep for about an hour or so - fridays are raid days currently (yikes, me playing an mmo, etc. etc.), and I was feeling okay-ish enough for that... somewhat. Might have almost fallen asleep at some point, but myeh~ That ended around 10 PM, I went pretty much back to chatting & trying to talk Lemuricon into starting a thread (which he may! so we get to redden his bum!)~

Today was another 5 AM day, but I did manage to fall asleep somewhere in between that time and getting ready to get up luckily, so I'm definitively feeling better than yesterday. I did the two edges I've had to do, wore my plug for about 15 minutes during it, and - after half an hour or so - decided that I may as well get the time locked up in a belt over with. Dug that out, dusted it off, tossed the keys in my k-safe for an hour and a half and got up - and now I'm just sitting here, ever-so-slightly wanting to touch, very unimpressed by my vib having no real fighting chance, and kind of wanting to get rid of it already...

Tasks done: CHASTE (all), BLINDFOLD (all), PLUG (15 min)

Last edited by knorke; 10-21-2018 at 06:42 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to knorke for this post:
Old 10-21-2018, 01:44 AM   #825
knorke
Glitter Princess

So being chaste was okay for the time being - I might have still been slightly aroused by the time I checked back on the k-safe (it's in another room so I don't immediately jump on it) and it was unlocked - yay!

I was quite puzzled yesterday - in that I wanted to put together a jigsaw puzzles, and decided to go out and buy one :3

I needed some serious motivation to work up my plug time anyhow- because merely wearing the plug on its own is a little unappealing to me. Not a massive fan of anal, I'll be honest, so every little scratch of motivation helps, no matter whether that's to reduce my long denial or something else.

And something else it is! I've started the getDare jigsaw puzzle club, and despite only trying to fit pieces together for an hour yesterday (it was late, I was tired, y'know), and being at no progress aside from "I've sorted a few pieces, found a few edges/corners and have no idea where they go", I wore my soft leather collar, had fun and every much enjoyed shifting around with the plug all the time The 30 hits to each bum cheek afterwards were very delicious too, and all in all I think it's been a great idea so far - I've no idea how long it'll take me to finish, but very likely more than just a few evenings (especially since it's not something I'll have time for every day).

If you'd like to puzzle along, you're most welcome to join <3 If not, I'll just use it to get more comfortable with wearing my plug more often, and chip away at Somehow, I was a little aroused when I removed it afterwards... just like when I removed the belt earlier in the day... grr...

Two edges again before getting out of bed 4 hours after I woke up (at an ungodly hour in the morning), ate breakfast, and I'll continue with my puzzling adventures~

Tasks done: PLUG (60 minutes), COLLAR (1 hour), PADDLE (30 each cheek)

Advertisements
Kink Talk