Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-15-2020, 05:14 AM   #1846
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, you can leave right after you do the three snaps on nipples which you missed. You were given 18 snaps and I think it's not fair leaving without completing the task properly.

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 09:31 AM   #1847
Sweetcherries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
Yes, you can leave right after you do the three snaps on nipples which you missed. You were given 18 snaps and I think it's not fair leaving without completing the task properly.

Devil 😈
Sorry I thought I had to do 15 I read it wrong I have done the 3 more on each nipple. They wasn’t very sore after they are red but they do not hurt. Thank you for letting me leave
Dislikes:/ Enema, anal
Limits:/ photos, videos, public, scat.
Toys:/ general household items, feet and hand cuffs, collar and lead, vibe (long and short one) bullet vibratory with remote attached, Keagle balls, and 2L enema bag.
Kik:/ sweet.cherries1
Sweetcherries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 08:31 AM   #1848
submissive_s

It's been awhile since this thread had any activity.

I will volunteer to start it back up again. My breasts are 38G. I will be in for the next 2 days.

About me

PM Dares (Updated)

Likes & Limits
Toys & Things

If you give me a dare that violates my limits, I will not complete it.
submissive_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 08:37 AM   #1849
Gold Demon

You must have your breast tied for a whole day with some rope.
If you want to reduce the time by one hour you must spank your breast 20 times each.

Also if you need to come you must do it in your panties and wear them like that for an hour
Old 10-17-2020, 09:01 AM   #1850
submissive_s

Quote:
Originally Posted by submissive_s View Post

I will volunteer to start it back up again. My breasts are 38G. I will be in for the next 2 days.
I should have mentioned this in my post.

PLEASE READ MY LIKES AND LIMITS BEFORE POSTING DARES.

About me

PM Dares (Updated)

Likes & Limits
Toys & Things

Old 10-17-2020, 09:14 AM   #1851
Gold Demon

Well then tie your breasts for half an hour
And must play with your nopales while having your breasts tied
Old 10-17-2020, 10:24 AM   #1852
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:

Thank you for bringing this post back to life and since I believe G stands for good girl I'm hoping you'll enjoy the following, once in position it should take 38mn.

You'll need rope, rubber bands, clothespins and shoelaces

For the first 3mn rub your nipples massaging them tightly, then 2mn licking and sucking on them (1mn each). When you're in hopefully a good mood put a clothespins on each nip and you have 5mn to tie your tits if you can with rubber bands if not with shoelaces, I want them tight and poppin' no need to tie them together.

Remove the clamps, massage your nipples for a minute and put the clamps back on. This time add 4 clothespins around each nipple that should take 2mn. For the next 2mn you're going to twist, pull and squeeze the clothespins on your nipples bringing us to 15mn.

Take the next 5mn to tie your breast together going above your neck. If you finish before the 5mn then shake them for the remaining time.

You then have 2mn to spank all clothespins away from your breast except for the nipple ones and massage your tits for another minute. Roll 2 dice to see how many clamps to put on each breast you have 7mn for that

For the final 8mn you're going to leave all the clamps on while writing a report and then you can spank all of them off.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 10:24 AM   #1853
submissive_s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Demon View Post
Well then tie your breasts for half an hour
And must play with your nopales while having your breasts tied
Thank you for the task. I enjoyed having my breasts tied. I spend the time pinching and pulling my nipples.

About me

PM Dares (Updated)

Likes & Limits
Toys & Things

Old 10-17-2020, 10:54 AM   #1854
Sluttysoni

This thread sounds fun i am in for 48 hours 36D
Rules

Please add some dares to my birthday thread
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432105

please destroy any chance of me cumming for real ever again:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433697

EDGE Counter 17267/126523
Till post #2892
Sluttysoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 01:15 PM   #1855
Lets_DoItAll

Quote:

Well you will have give yourself 3+8=11 shoulder wedgie, each last for 3 mins with 8 cloth clamp on your breast. With gag in your mouth, because of G. And if any clamp fall or you and able to hold for 3 mins in that position, you will spank you will spank yourself 8 times.
Lets_DoItAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 01:23 PM   #1856
Lets_DoItAll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysoni View Post
This thread sounds fun i am in for 48 hours 36D
You will go to a mall or similar place, without underware in skirt or one piece. Everytime you hear someone say word that starts with 'D' , you will go to washroom and edge yourself. You will repeat this for 3+6=9 times and then final cum there. Till then you cannot leave the mall
Lets_DoItAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 02:15 PM   #1857
submissive_s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Thank you for bringing this post back to life and since I believe G stands for good girl I'm hoping you'll enjoy the following, once in position it should take 38mn.

You'll need rope, rubber bands, clothespins and shoelaces

For the first 3mn rub your nipples massaging them tightly, then 2mn licking and sucking on them (1mn each). When you're in hopefully a good mood put a clothespins on each nip and you have 5mn to tie your tits if you can with rubber bands if not with shoelaces, I want them tight and poppin' no need to tie them together.

Remove the clamps, massage your nipples for a minute and put the clamps back on. This time add 4 clothespins around each nipple that should take 2mn. For the next 2mn you're going to twist, pull and squeeze the clothespins on your nipples bringing us to 15mn.

Take the next 5mn to tie your breast together going above your neck. If you finish before the 5mn then shake them for the remaining time.

You then have 2mn to spank all clothespins away from your breast except for the nipple ones and massage your tits for another minute. Roll 2 dice to see how many clamps to put on each breast you have 7mn for that

For the final 8mn you're going to leave all the clamps on while writing a report and then you can spank all of them off.
Thank you so much for this dare.

I enjoyed the warm up quite a bit. I used shoelaces to do the tying. I have found that rubber bands don't stay in place well. Even if I get them on, it doesn't take much for them to come off during a dare which isn't any fun. I tied my breasts nice and tight - they don't discolor much but they were very firm. Of course in the process of tying, I managed to bump the clothespins a couple times.

After the given break, I put the clothespins on my nipples and breasts. It was easy to do the ones on my nipples but hard to do the ones on my breasts. They were tied tight enough it was hard to get enough flesh to get a good grip. I did enjoy playing with my clamped nipples. I then tied my breasts together which dislodged some of the clothespins. They forced my to use a little more time to get them replaced which only left a few seconds for shaking. Spanking the clips of was pretty easy as none of them have the best grip.

When I rolled the dice, I was lucky to get only a 1 and 3 so I didn't have too many to put on. And as my report writing time is up I have some clips to spank off. Thans again for the dare.

About me

PM Dares (Updated)

Likes & Limits
Toys & Things

Old 10-18-2020, 02:21 PM   #1858
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Thank you so much for this dare.

I enjoyed the warm up quite a bit. I used shoelaces to do the tying. I have found that rubber bands don't stay in place well. Even if I get them on, it doesn't take much for them to come off during a dare which isn't any fun. I tied my breasts nice and tight - they don't discolor much but they were very firm. Of course in the process of tying, I managed to bump the clothespins a couple times.

After the given break, I put the clothespins on my nipples and breasts. It was easy to do the ones on my nipples but hard to do the ones on my breasts. They were tied tight enough it was hard to get enough flesh to get a good grip. I did enjoy playing with my clamped nipples. I then tied my breasts together which dislodged some of the clothespins. They forced my to use a little more time to get them replaced which only left a few seconds for shaking. Spanking the clips of was pretty easy as none of them have the best grip.

When I rolled the dice, I was lucky to get only a 1 and 3 so I didn't have too many to put on. And as my report writing time is up I have some clips to spank off. Thans again for the dare.
You're very welcome, thank you for the report

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 02:43 PM   #1859
Soft

Default Im in

Im size 75b im in for an hour!
Soft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 03:30 AM   #1860