Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-12-2018, 05:59 PM   #76
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacezombie View Post
may i please have a dare?
I want you to find a sissy hypno online and watch it from beginning to end. Afterwards, get dressed in your femme clothing... Make sure to be a little sluty as it will help with you ice cube that you are now going to insert some ice cubes. But... You get to have a full orgasm while they are melting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnine View Post
I would like to take one.
Take your pinky and play with your clit and nipples, make it slow and tender. I hope that you like it, because you should now use your time to get yourself to a full robust orgasm.

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 06:28 PM   #77
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChris View Post
Because i love what you do, here is a dare for you!

Wear your white top, the collar and 1 panty, also use the eyeliner.
This is your outfit for the dare.
Use your large anal plug, get on your hands and knees and blow your 7 "dildo.
Move as if you were to be fucked in ass and mouth.
Do this for atleast 10 minutes

You can subtract 12h of denial or 1 ruined orgasm.
For every additional 10 minutes you can subtract the same amount.
If you use the glass anal plug, which is to big, you can subtract 1 day per 10 minutes.

If you have time send me a report per pm.
I expect nothing in return, I do it only for the gratitude.
I just want to say....... Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Now, as promised I will write a date that is more detailed, let's hope I do well as yours may be the only one I have on here that is applicable. Got one through pm that will also work out. The basics of my two tasks will be similar in nature... But... You will have earned two full Orgasms. Wish u could have 1 right now... Eek. But you definitely deserve one and then the 2nd... You rock.

Now, first off.... You are not fat. You should change that word to at least chubby. It is cute.er.

Now little kitten, you should bring yourself to a Suttle purrrrrrr as you are in for a treat tonight. I don't know your items, so... The only things you are allowed to have on are items that are kitten related and a nice and cute pair of panties. Nothing else and no touching yourself during your play as that will come later.

Now go and make some food (place some cerial in a bowl and have some water in another next to it. You will need to make sure your show is ready and properly marked as your litter box. For the next 4 hours you are only allowed to eat from that bowl "without the use of your hands and drink from the bowl. Be sure to play with it a little (with one of your paws). Now if for some reason you must go to the bathroom during the 4 hours, you must do so in the shower and no touching your pee pee.

Now, you are to occasionally edge yourself in any way you see fit, but you must meow just like a kitten as you can't speak any other way... Right?

Now, if you have been a good little kitten... You should have an orgasm while you are a kitten... Try to make it early on as you will have another later on that you may enjoy if you choose to do so.

Now, you have finished your first task, please let me know how I did.

Now comes your second task, I want you in your panties and only your panties. Then you should write a blog about how cute and pretty you are in your panties and about how much you love being in them... Now that you are in your panties, you should practice your blow job skills for x minutes, you may only play with yourself for x minutes sooooo..... Make sure you suck on your dildo for a long enough time. Make sure you put a pillow where the guys head would be and maintain eye contact. When you do have your full robust orgasm, why don't you cum all over your dildo and then suck on it until every drop is gone... Savor the taste. Be sure to include that in your blog, we wouldn't want to disappoint your readers... Right.

I hope that you enjoyed it and again, thank you sooo much and if you like... You could keep them coming. I may run out of ideas though. Hmmmm

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Old 05-12-2018, 06:57 PM   #78
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchPhil View Post
I would also like to recommend one ! +6 hours for You
I think you should Edge yourself a minimum of 6 times whole watching a video of a woman denying a man his orgasm and repeat this throughout the following week.

Because you are forever denied, you may not have a full robust, energetic orgasm.. But I want you to close your eyes and dream that you are having one every time you finish your video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David0202 View Post
I'd like one, too
Masterbate to a peon video and then roll a dice and if you roll an even number, you may have a full orgasm if not... You will have to try a new video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willeandre View Post
I would love a dare from you!
Try to imagine a nice pair of feet, imagine them in front of you and you are able to kiss them and love on them. Now, I want you to use you finger and anally insert them. Do this whole you are playing with yourself and until you go over and orgasm all over the floor. But in your mind, it will be all over the feet you are imagining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I'd like a dare please

limits: blood, family, permenant
You should get yourself all dolled up, be as pretty as you can. You deserve it...mmhhmmm

Now, take your favorite toy and do some anal training, send me a message wit the amount of time it took until you decided to stop and then go for a nice robust orgasm all over your dildo and insert it back into yourself.

Hope, y'all enjoy!

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Old 05-12-2018, 08:21 PM   #79
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBLove28 View Post
Since you don't have much makeup, look up a simple Youtube make up tutorial. Watch it and see what makeup it requires. Then go to the drug store and buy some less expensive make up (No more than $15) Subtract an hour for every dollar you spend. Take you new makeup home, and follow the tutorial you watched previously. Take a picture of you make up, and a picture of what you were trying to look like. Have someone rate how accurate yours is on a scale of 1-10 (If you don't want others to see your face you can rate yourself. Just be reasonable with your rating). Subtract that many hours of denial from(Ex. if you score a 7/10 subtract 7 hours). And just to be nice, subtract two hours for reading this task

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much for the opportunity to lower my time and I hope that the following two tasks will be satisfactory for a sissy girl like you

Task one, dress as close to your avatar as possible, so... I will state it as your items are listed sissy... Perhaps you should order some new items to be able to be a proper sissy. You do want to be a good girl, right?

Now, put your panties and thigh highs on. Now, I am assuming that you have a towel, maybe one of the medium kind.?

If so, take a couple of clothespins and make yourself a cute little skirt

Now for the top, take a shirt and fold the bottom towards the inside and use some clothespins to hold it in that position (you are making a small skimpy top, so... It should look like a crop top)

Now, what could you use for some make up. Hmmm

Maybe get a red sucker and suck on it very proactively, pretend it is a juicy man stick of pleasure. Just think about it being real. You may choose to pretend it is a dildo on a pretty girl.

Now, you are going to get your 8" dildo and your 7" one... You are going to annually train yourself on one of them and the suck on the other, try to go back and forth and enjoy it. Make sure to have a smile as that is important.

You are only allowed to play with yours for as long as you go with the dildo... So enjoy and get enough time for your full robust orgasm.

Now, you are allowed to repeat this task again, but you must be in a different position ns and you should add the
You must have your plug in for 10 minutes for every minute you are playing... That includes the time you play with yours. But you may have a full robust orgasm on one of your dildos and inserting it into one of you orifices... You may choose.

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Old 05-12-2018, 09:24 PM   #80
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

You’ve been busy posting these dares, wow, may I have another?
Old 05-12-2018, 09:30 PM   #81
parkourking830

i would like another dare

male-18
likes- humiliation, masturbation
limits- toys, cum eating
parkourking830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 11:32 PM   #82
MischievousKitten
gD king

Choose X = 1-6. Place X ice cubes anally and plug yourself. Keep the ice and plug in for 10 * X minutes while performing maid duties. This subtracts X hours for you. And I’ll take another task too.

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MischievousKitten for this post:
Old 05-13-2018, 08:32 AM   #83
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuol View Post
Here are some dares to remove time of denial :

Put on colar, eye liner and only wear panties while cleaning :
your room (-5 hours of denial)
your bike (-2 hours of denial)
your bathroom (- 5 hours of denial)

Optional / If you do the tasks with you Anal plug (medium) in your butt you get double the reduce time.

With this dare you can earn up to 24 hours of reduce time.

Could you give me a dare that leads to orgasm for when I get release by my master ?

Well of course I can, I will try to make it pretty good for you.

Get yourself dolled up and all pretty for your Master and tell him thank you for releasing you. It is important to be proper and polite to your Master.

Now, you should either lay over his lap or the arm of a recliner and recieve 50 spanks to each cheek. Be sure to say out load... Thank you, Sir after each one. Now your will ask for permission for him to recieve some pleasure from you... After all it is common etiquette to give your Master pleasure before you have your own. Don't you agree... Now, you should give a soft and gent hand job for at most 3 minutes. The goal is to get him aroused and interested in it. Then you should give the best head you can, whole maintaining eye contact. (you can substitute a pillow for his head if he isn't physically there). Now, try to do some anal training, make it gentle and loving. It is about the pleasure. 1 in and 1 out = 1 pump and guess what... 1 pump will equal 2 strokes for your other firm of pleasure. So, make it count and enjoy your full robust orgasm.

Now for your second orgasm, simply repeat the above... But, you must try different positions and outfits. Try to purchase something new to wear for your Master, he deserves to be pampered just as much as you do. So smile, look in the mirror and say the following, "I am beautiful and I know it!"

Hope you enjoy!

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

The following user says Thank You to pixie.dust for this post:
Old 05-13-2018, 09:45 AM   #84
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acdudea4242 View Post
You’ve been busy posting these dares, wow, may I have another?
I think you should be a good little kitten and not use you lol thumbs for 5 hours. So, use your hands like paws. You may have your full robust orgasm during this time.

Now, act like a kitten in general. Meow

I hope you enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkourking830 View Post
i would like another dare

male-18
likes- humiliation, masturbation
limits- toys, cum eating
Think of the top 5 things that you could do that is degrading and humiliating and then write something in your body about it.

After this, you may have a full robust orgasm

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Old 05-13-2018, 09:50 AM   #85
Evelynfvgs

One dare for me please

My PM dares
I am male
Evelynfvgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 09:56 AM   #86
lololo72
Distinguished Member

I would like a dare from you.
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14195
https://www.exposedpassion.com/post....d7c7249d8a.jpg
likes: BDSM, anal, bondage, spanking, semipublic or hiden naked dares, naked and dared on cam, bodywriting (not permanent)
dislikes:crossdresing, messy, hard pain
limits: no face, poo, needles, family and friends
lololo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 10:36 AM   #87
LittleBoo
Account Banned

To reduce your denial time:

Apply make on, the more products the more time off

For each thing you put on you get an hour off, for 10 minute of giving a dildo a blow job.
Being naked or in full sissy clothes doubles the time off

Dislikes-piss,scat, oral, CBT, hidden public

http://dickcode.net/29Ivjpikh8fxk0q

Limits- full public, shopping, family, illegal
LittleBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 10:57 AM   #88
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MischievousKitten View Post
Choose X = 1-6. Place X ice cubes anally and plug yourself. Keep the ice and plug in for 10 * X minutes while performing maid duties. This subtracts X hours for you. And I’ll take another task too.
Thank you soo much for the opportunity to remove some hours, every little bit helps.

I think you should write a blog, make it about a fantasy that you have and be sure to go into detail... Think about it and how it turns you on. Make it a good read and send me a pm link to it... I am looking forward to reading it.

Make it long

Now, I want you to write some longs about how good it feels to have pleasure and to have it controlled. If you like being denied... This is where you should beg for it and give some good reasons for it (include the benefits)

Now, you will get yourself all dolled up and in some kitten items. Kittens don't have thumbs so for the 12 hours... You can't use them unless you have to and if you do. You should deny yourself for 6 hours per use of thumbs.

Once you are done with all of that and any denial time acquired... You may have 1 orgasm.

If you are able to, have a 2nd within 2 hours and think about how good it felt.

Hope you enjoyed

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Old 05-13-2018, 11:02 AM   #89
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelynfvgs View Post
One dare for me please
For the next 3 hours you must hold in your pee, at the end.... Edge 3 times and then you may have a full orgasm, but it must be before you pee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololo72 View Post
I would like a dare from you.
Well, I think you should do 10 minutes of anal and then Spank each cheek 30 times

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Old 05-13-2018, 11:23 AM   #90
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBoo View Post
To reduce your denial time:

Apply make on, the more products the more time off

For each thing you put on you get an hour off, for 10 minute of giving a dildo a blow job.
Being naked or in full sissy clothes doubles the time off
Thank you soo much, when able I will perform this task and generate a report.

I am currently trying to get caught up to change the rules that apply to me.

Been trying for a while.

Now, for your task... Well... You should be a good girl and grab some makeup and try to match a YouTube video... To the best of your abilities. I don't know what all you have so... If you don't have it, you may purchase or get creative.

Get as femme as possible and enjoy every second of it. The sliding up of panties, the garter belt and thigh high socks. The bra as you clasp it together and then the dress. If you have a wig, great. Put your heels on girl, make yourself beautiful.

Now, take some rope and tie yourself up on the bed and then... Try to have an orgasm without touching. But you should make sure that your hands and legs are tied together (have something close by to cut the rope with)

Now, you may have another if you are willing to have it while kneeling on your knees and dressed in your most slutyist outfit. Make it count and beg for a full robust orgasm... Outload and make it count.

Hope you enjoy!

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Advertisements
Kink Talk