Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-09-2008, 07:09 PM   #1
ZOMG

Default a truth as good as a dare

that may lead to a dare, if you aren't careful

Q: what would get you to agree to becoming someones "pet" or slave... how long would you let it last, under what circumstances might you agree to such an outcome

and no, i don't mean one of those little things like on this site, a true slave, that you would do whatever they told you, because they might have something you want, or might have something you don't want to be known, or perhaps, there is something they have that you would almost have to agree to anything to save it...
ZOMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:02 PM   #2
pimpdaddy

Send a message via Yahoo to pimpdaddy
Cool

money a dare or just cuz i want one

so ya thats pretty much it
pimpdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:21 PM   #3
scienceistasty

For starters, SHE (a woman) would have to be CRAZY hot. I mean, just absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Second, she'd have to set boundaries. Hot is one thing, but even I have my limits to how far I'll follow my wing-dang-doodle. Third, there would need to be explicit promises and then follow through on said promises of sexual gratification/reciprocation. Also, she'd need to be local.
Old 01-10-2008, 02:47 PM   #4
ZOMG

that's a good answer, doesn't give away anything...

an example of a bad answer is... like probably telling them what it would take right off the bat (DumbA: to save me from embaresment.... ) i actually read a story somewhere else where someone got blackmailed into slavery... I was surprised to see how far someone would go to keep a dumb picture hidden from public
ZOMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:17 AM   #5
alexrules01

Well I would only be a pet/slave to a girl! Would have to be around my age and reasonably hot, with a nicekinda strict/bitchy personality. I wouldn't want anything, except my mistress to ask if I wanted to be her slave/pet. it would be a new experience, and I would try for say a weekend, thn if I liked it, a week and so on, woking up.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:24 PM   #6
Krystal
getDare Sweetheart

i don't think, there's really anything for me that would get me to fully agree to something like that. nothing i horribly care if people know. but i guess, the only way i would agree fully to something like that, would be if the owner/master knew my personality, and would be having me doing more exciting, intrigueing, and more or less new things, how long i would let it last would depend on how it goes.

♥♥♥ My FormSpring ♥♥♥

Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 07:09 PM   #7
jaxman

Send a message via Yahoo to jaxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMG View Post
that may lead to a dare, if you aren't careful

Q: what would get you to agree to becoming someones "pet" or slave... how long would you let it last, under what circumstances might you agree to such an outcome

and no, i don't mean one of those little things like on this site, a true slave, that you would do whatever they told you, because they might have something you want, or might have something you don't want to be known, or perhaps, there is something they have that you would almost have to agree to anything to save it...
I've discovered that it doesn't take much for me. Although I'm much more on guard then I used to be. I have a desire to find someone I can give myself to - but I now know that the person I give myself to needs to have a better understanding of what that meens. I've discovered that for me it isn't that someone will have something I want, or something that I don't want disclosed, but that they will have to be worthy of my trust - in the giving of myself as a slave or "pet".

Mike
jaxman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk