Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2019, 03:02 AM   #1
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dare to play, Don’t Leave....

Chapter 1: How it starts
Kate was sat playing on her mobile phone, she noticed a new person had added her on snapchat, there username is quite odd. She had to read it twice yourinthegame. She had no clue what it ment but she added them back thinking it was one of her friends pranks.

Suddenly within two seconds off accepting a nude photo of her self was sent to her and a caption which read you play or else ... what it also said was her address her date of birth and a scanned copy of her pasport in the corner.
She replied “who is this and what do you want with me?” All of this coming from someone she had no idea about scared her, she’d played strip games before with people but they never had information about her...

The account replies an address and send a link to a online time with a set of instructions aswell... this terrifies a girl who is usually shy, even though her sexy body she almost always wore baggy clothes since she had no confidence.

Authors note: Do you want more?

Super new to all this female just starting to put my paws on the surface of all this

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day

Last edited by Cassidy_Meow; 05-25-2019 at 03:04 AM.
Cassidy_Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Cassidy_Meow for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk