Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-01-2023, 02:46 PM   #1
shirtless.lover2

World Tasks to do in shared student apartment

In September I‘m going to university and therefore I‘m going to live in a shared student apartment with some other guys I don‘t know yet.
(I will have my own sleeping room but share the bathroom and kitchen with the other students).

The apartment also has a shared living room and a backyard which you can see from almost every room.

I‘m looking for some tasks to do there, but because other people are a limit to me I don‘t want the other students to be directly involved nor should they become "suspicious".

So far I have the following tasks in mind:

-Go barefoot for a whole day in the apartment
-I‘m only allowed to wear two pieces of clothing (pants and a shirt) for a day
-Walk from the shower to my room naked with a towel

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

PM DARES:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97240
shirtless.lover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 08:50 PM   #2
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Couple of ideas:
1) variation of your 2 item clothing idea: you can only wear 2 pieces of clothing all day, but underwear MUST be one of them, leaving you either shirtless or pants-less all day (you can switch between if needed)

2) for 1 day, anytime you are in your room or in bathroom, you must be fully naked with door unlocked

3)complete at least 2 random, simple dares from getdare each day. For each day you complete this, you earn 30 minutes worth of edges. Complete 4, you earn an orgasm. Complete 5, you eat your cum.
Old 08-03-2023, 11:24 AM   #3
shirtless.lover2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post
Couple of ideas:
1) variation of your 2 item clothing idea: you can only wear 2 pieces of clothing all day, but underwear MUST be one of them, leaving you either shirtless or pants-less all day (you can switch between if needed)

2) for 1 day, anytime you are in your room or in bathroom, you must be fully naked with door unlocked

3)complete at least 2 random, simple dares from getdare each day. For each day you complete this, you earn 30 minutes worth of edges. Complete 4, you earn an orgasm. Complete 5, you eat your cum.
Thank you for your ideas, I really like the first two (although the first one might feel weird, i‘m not sure about it yet), but I don‘t understand the third idea: why should I do an additional day just to eat my cum? I know that I have "cum eating" in my likes, but more with the idea that people make me eat it and not that I desperately want to eat it.

PM DARES:
Old 08-04-2023, 01:09 AM   #4
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

For one week you're not allowed to wear underwear while in the apartment. The moment you get home, go to your room and remove your undies. Only put them back on right before leaving. Each time during that week that you wear underwear in the apartment for more than 5 minutes, is one day of denial.

When it's a hot day, wear only thin shorts in your room (no underwear, no shoes, no socks, no top). When you need to use the bathroom or quickly fetch something from the kitchen, don't put on anything else.

When you're home alone, edge naked in every common room of the apartment.

When it's a nice day, excecise in the backyard while only wearing shorts, shoes and socks (no underwear, no top).

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2023, 02:30 AM   #5
kinkdail1

you must cum on your chest and leave your room nàked without cleaning it !

On 24/02/2024, starting a 12am UTC, for exactly 48h, I am forced to be everyone slave and slut and must obey every order sent to me on kik, with proof.

PM DARES

Full list of like and dislike and toy

The short version:
Limites: exposure, public, scat, anal, crossdressing.

Kik: kindail1
kinkdail1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2023, 11:18 AM   #6
shirtless.lover2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etcin View Post
For one week you're not allowed to wear underwear while in the apartment. The moment you get home, go to your room and remove your undies. Only put them back on right before leaving. Each time during that week that you wear underwear in the apartment for more than 5 minutes, is one day of denial.

When it's a hot day, wear only thin shorts in your room (no underwear, no shoes, no socks, no top). When you need to use the bathroom or quickly fetch something from the kitchen, don't put on anything else.

When you're home alone, edge naked in every common room of the apartment.

When it's a nice day, excecise in the backyard while only wearing shorts, shoes and socks (no underwear, no top).
Thank you, they all sound exciting and i'm looking forward to complete your tasks.

PM DARES:
Old 08-04-2023, 11:44 AM   #7
Kdude08

Default Dares

1) No underwear with thin shorts in your student apartment
2) Sleep naked with your room door open
3) Workout in the apartment with only shorts on doing pushups situps jumping jacks
Kdude08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2023, 12:03 PM   #8
shirtless.lover2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdude08 View Post
1) No underwear with thin shorts in your student apartment
2) Sleep naked with your room door open
3) Workout in the apartment with only shorts on doing pushups situps jumping jacks
I definetly will do the first two.
Can I do the third task in my room? Because I'm afraid that if I work out in a “public room” wearing only shorts, the other people will think I'm completely crazy

PM DARES:
Old 08-07-2023, 07:09 PM   #9

Ooh, let's see...

You are only allowed to cum on days when you have spent at least 3 hours shirtless in your room or elsewhere in the apartment.

Any time you do exercise in your room you must be shirtless and barefoot.

Maybe on days when the temperature is above some threshold, you should be shirtless at all times anywhere in the apartment including the shared areas? (You choose the threshold in advance based on whatever the weather/climate is like where you are, so that there is a slim but non-zero chance that you will be spending some hot summer days shirtless.)

You should make it a goal that by the end of the year you will work towards regularly being around the other people in the common areas while shirtless with indifference.

Mostly gay, mostly dominant, mid-20s, slightly muscular but not very

Please read my likes/limits page before giving me a dare in a public thread. If you give me a dare that is outside my limits then you will likely be ignored.
20171020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 03:08 PM   #10
shirtless.lover2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20171020 View Post
Ooh, let's see...

You are only allowed to cum on days when you have spent at least 3 hours shirtless in your room or elsewhere in the apartment.

Any time you do exercise in your room you must be shirtless and barefoot.

Maybe on days when the temperature is above some threshold, you should be shirtless at all times anywhere in the apartment including the shared areas? (You choose the threshold in advance based on whatever the weather/climate is like where you are, so that there is a slim but non-zero chance that you will be spending some hot summer days shirtless.)

You should make it a goal that by the end of the year you will work towards regularly being around the other people in the common areas while shirtless with indifference.
Thank you very much, I don't think I can reach the goal (at least not this year) but I'll make a note of the other tasks!

PM DARES:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
barefoot, guys, public, students, university