Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-09-2019, 08:57 AM   #76
AChubbySub

1. How long you want the rules to last
1 week - preferably starting 12 hours from now.
2. Which sex you are
Male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few
limited - I have a cage if that will make it more interesting
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh
Let's go for a nice even 3
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled
A mix would be fun
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
Please
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both
A report

Items: Metal plug | Tail Plug | Chastity Cage | CBT Metal Balls Stretcher | Henna | Ball Gag

KIK: ._Arron_.
Discord: ΔΓΓΘΠ#2404
AChubbySub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 12:29 PM   #77
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

1 Month

2. Which sex you are
Male

Limited

Hmmm... lets go 5

Mixture, please!

6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
Yes!

Report which I will send to you after the month is over (feel free to remind me).

...I'm probably going to regret this but, eh, now's as good a time as any!

P.S. After seeing some of your dares for other people I want to say thank you so much for what you're doing here! Not often do we get people making dares this customized and unique and it's great that you're taking the time to do this

Likes Mental Feminization, Denial, Edging, Hypnosis, Ruined Os, Bondage, Messy, Transformations, Pet Play, Freezing-in-place

Dislikes Cum Eating, Light Pain, Light Breathplay, Line-Writing, Wedgies, Pee (No Drinking)

Like But Can't Do Crossdressing, Chastity, Anal, Sex Toys,

Limits Anything not listed above, lazy dares

Last edited by Brobot 9000; 09-13-2019 at 12:22 AM.
Brobot 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 01:27 PM   #78
Buckwheat

1. How long you want the rules to last 1 Month
2. Which sex you are Male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few I'm going to say very few
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh 5
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled mix
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing no
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both Report.

kik is same as GD.
kik: a154108

My Calendar: https://teamup.com/ksbth8g9qdpjhijd1x

Please do NOT change the password on the account without talking to me
https://family.qustodio.com/parents-app

[email protected]

ControlMe28

Last edited by Buckwheat; 09-11-2019 at 02:06 PM.
Buckwheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:21 AM   #79
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idubbeldareyou2 View Post
All you need to do is say:
1. How long you want the rules to last: 1 week maximum)
2. Which sex you are: male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few: limited orgasms
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh: 2
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled: full, spoiled ones can be optional or as punishment.
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing: yess pass card please.
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both: a report, picture will depend on the dare and my mood at the moment.

Thank you!
Hello Idubbeldareyou2

Well level 2 limited for 1 week means you get 4 orgasms this week but as this is orgasm control you may only have an orgasm during the following days/times

Sunday 2-5 pm
Monday 7-8 am or pm
Tuesday 6-7 am or pm
Wednesday 9-10:30 am or pm
So no late night orgasms and oh dear today is Thursday so you have to wait until Sunday for your first orgasm!

That isn't very nice so Thursday and Friday you must get some practice in. Roll a die and that is how many times you must edge in a one hour session. You can do the hour at anytime during the day but you must not miss, otherwise yo umust ask me for punishment.

On Saturday to help ensure you are ready for Sunday you may only wear a sock on your cock as underwear. Within one hour of waking up roll a die and do that many edges into a sock. Leave that on as your underwear with pic proof please Kik danb259 or pm on here.

When you want an orgasm during your allotted slots then send a message to the last three people you texted or messaged. The message can be anything but must not ask them to respond quickly ro explain why you are messaging.

If any of the three respond in 2 minutes you may cum, if two respond you must spoil the orgasm, if all three respond you can cum but you must leave it to dry.

You get one pass card excusing one orgasm or allowing one at any time. You may only use it once and for one or the other not both.

I see you like crossdressing and have even bought some lingerie. Well no need to spend any more to get a pass card. Just put some female undies or a thong on and go to town. Once somewhere semi-public like a shop changing rooms drops your jeans and take a picture proving you have them on and send it to me and you can then use your pass card. Again via Pm on here or kik Danb259

Have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email

Last edited by DanB258; 09-12-2019 at 07:27 AM.
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:33 AM   #80
Zxab12

How long you want the rules to last 1 week
2. Which sex you are Male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few excessive
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh 4
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled mix
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing yes
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both bith

Kik: zxab12

PM DARES:
GIRL: I share a pic of a girl I know on real life
BLACKMAIL: I share a pic of a friend and info you want
SLAVE: I am your slave and have to do what you say for 10 mins

Dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/7CV3N
Zxab12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:52 AM   #81
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by panipuri View Post
1) 2 week
2) male
3) limited
4) 2
5) mix
6) yes
7)pictures
Hello panipuri

Well now so you like people humiliating you about your small cock. Well that's not my style so let's get started shall we peewee

Limited 2 for 2 weeks gives you 8 orgasms in total. But in your case you must have all 8 orgasms in the 2 weeks or you will have to ask for punishment.

Your orgasm days and times are

Thursday 6-8pm
Friday 6-8am
Saturday 1-5pm must be done in a semi public place with pic proof
Tuesday 6-8am or pm

I'm letting chance decide on your orgasms. So for each session roll a die an even number means you can have an orgasm, an odd number means spoil it but get a 6 and you have to have your full orgasm in your undies and leave them on for 24 hours.

I see you like pee and anal, so let's see how desperate you are for your two pass cards. Ideally get a butt plug or dildo but otherwise something like a sharpie. Now slide it into your ass and pull your undies up standing in a shower or bath. You must now pee yourself whilst using the dildo/buttplug or sharpie on your ass. Can you pee and fuck your little hole at the same time? Succeed then send pic proof of your wet bulge and one of your butt with the sharpie or whatever bulging out your undies to me and you can then use your pass card. Again via Pm on here or kik Danb259

For your second pass card I'm just going to say sit back and have a drink. Pee in a glass, pic proof, and then you have to drink it, again pic proof if you can't get a pic without hitting a limit then show me the empty glass afterwards. Once its gone you et the second pass card

Have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258

Last edited by DanB258; 09-12-2019 at 07:41 AM.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:23 AM   #82
toxeus

Hi

What a brilliant idea

1 month
2. Which sex you are
Male
Limited
5 very harsh
A mix please
A pass card please
Both

PS I have permission to cum as long as it's by your rules

Likes: Moderate Exhibitionsim, Anal, Edging, Denial, Bondage, Mild Pain, Spanking, CBT etc...
Dislikes: Humiliation, Long Dares
Limits: Family, Scat, Extreme pain, Cross dressing, Money, Friends, Diapers, Anything illegal, Permanent Damage, Social Suicide, Showing Face

Last edited by toxeus; 09-12-2019 at 11:59 AM.
toxeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:38 AM   #83
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlysub View Post

Form

1. How long you want the rules to last - 2 weeks
2. Which sex you are - male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few - Very Few
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh - 4
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled - Mix
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing - One Pass Card Only (but make it humiliating)
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both - both

Normally I say hello to my darers but as you're a lowly sub let's just get on with it

2 weeks of limited orgasms means just 4 in total and you can only cum on a Wednesday between 7-8 am or pm and Saturday or Sunday between 1pm and 5pm. Each week starts on a Monday and you must use both orgasms each week.

You cannot touch your cock (assuming you can find it ) at any other time except to wash or pee. When you want to cum you must send a message to each of the last two people you messaged or texted. No telling them why or to respond quickly. If one replies in under 2 mints you can cum. If two reply you can cum but in undies you leave on for 24 hours. If neither reply in the time you spoil the orgasm also in your undies and leave them on for 24 hours as a reminder.Oh and just to make it more fun. Any orgasm at the weekend must be done somewhere semi-public and I want pic proof please.

You get 1 pass card excusing one orgasm or allowing one extra orgasm. To earn a pass card you must go ball busting with a spatula. You must count how many messages you have sent to people in the last 24 hours and add 10 then bust your balls that many times with a wooden spatula and the send me pic proof Kik Danb259.

Have fun and don't forget the report too

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 09-12-2019, 07:59 AM   #84
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dori View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last - a Year
2. Which sex you are - male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few - very few to total denial
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh - 5
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled - mix but leaning towards all spoiled
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing - no pass cards
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both - Report
Hello Dori

So you want a year in almost denial! Level 5 gives you just 1 orgasm chance per week.

Since most people feel horny first thing in the morning let's make your orgasm times Saturday 2pm-5pm, Sunday 3pm-5pm and Wednesday 7pm-9pm. No touching except to wash and pee at any other time unless instructed in this dare.

The week runs Monday to Sunday so on one occasion during the above time slots you may try for an orgasm. But you don't decide which one to have each week, your friends will decide for you without them even knowing it. If Monday is 1, Tuesday is 2 etc to Sunday being 7. on a Monday message a friend, you can say whatever you like but you must get them to either mention a day or a number between 1 and 7. Your orgasm day for that week will be that day/number or the next day after it if they choose any day except Weds/3, Saturday/6 or Sunday/7. So someone saying 4 means the next orgasm slot is Saturday so it'll be a Saturday that week. You can even ask people on GetDare to pick a number. If you can't find anyone in any week use a random number generator set between 1 and 7.

Since friends decide the day you orgasm, Lady Luck decides how your orgasm. Roll 2 die and a score of 10 or more means you can cum, anything less means you spoil the orgasm. Get a double 1 and you spoil the orgasm in your underwear and leave them on for 24 hours.

One final twist. If you end up with your orgasm day being at the weekend then the first time you must have your cock and balls tied up until you cum. The second time it falls at the weekend you may not use your hands and the third time you must have a dildo or that strap on inserted into your ass until you orgasm. Now keep rotating between these 3 throughout the year. Once you have done each of the three different weekend orgasms may ask anyone on GetDare to give you a different set of three ways to orgasm at the weekend but you must let me know what they gave you. You may only ask others once you have done each of the new ones and so on.

No pass cards so have fun and don't forget the report. Feel free to update us regularly rather than wait until the end

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
The following user says Thank You to DanB258 for this post:
Old 09-12-2019, 08:30 AM   #85
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijser View Post
1. a week
2. male
3. limited
4. 3
5.mix of both
6. yes a pass card
7. report no pictures
Hello gijser

1 week of limited 3 gives you just 3 orgasms.

For the next week you can only cum on Tuesday 6 and 8 am or pm and Saturday and between 9am and 10:30am and 2pm and 4:30pm. That means 4 chances a week, if you are lucky.

Each time you want to cum on a Tuesday send a message to a friend. If they reply in 1 minute you can cum however you want. If they reply within 2 minutes, you may cum but it must be in a sock you wear for 24 hours to remind you that your orgasms are being controlled. If they don't reply in 2 minutes then spoil the orgasm in the sock but you still have to wear it for 24 hours.

If you choose Saturday to have an orgasm you must insert your anal beads and put on your vibrating cock ring. Now roll a die and edge that many times and you can then orgasm however you want. But because it's the weekend once you have cum you should be reminded that you do not truly own your orgasm. Roll the die and divide your age by the score. Now turn on your vibrating ring to it's highest setting for that many minutes. I do hope as you have already orgasmed once it isn't too much for you!

You get one pass card to use them you must give up your usual underwear for the week. you have 3 choices commando (no underwear), a sock on your cock or women's undies. Roll a die each morning 1 or 2 is commando, 3 or 4 is female underwear, 5 or 6 is a sock on your cock. If you don't have access to female underwear then 1-3 is commando 4-6 is the sock.

I hope your report is interesting hehe

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 09-12-2019, 10:11 AM   #86
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB123 View Post
2 weeks

2. Which sex you are
Male

A mix, some days excessive and some limited

a mix

yes

both
BB you broke my rules it's either excessive or limited. But as you asked for 2 weeks I like your style. Week 1 is limited week 2 is excessive.

In week 1 you get 3 orgasms. Today is Thursday so your orgasm days are
Friday 7pm-9pm
Saturday and Sunday 1pm-4pm
Each time you must message a friend. If they reply in 2 minutes you can cum if they take longer then spoil the orgasm.

Saturday orgasms must be preceded by you edging the number of times being your age divided by the score from rolling one die.

Sunday orgasms must be done hands free so humping only allowed.

From Monday to next Thursday morning you are then in denial no touching, edging or humping.

On Friday roll 1 die and deduct it from your age. That us how many orgasms you get in week 2.

Your orgasm days and times are 5-8 am or pm every day except Saturday and Sundays when your orgasm times are 10am-11am and 2pm to 6pm.

If you orgasm in the morning you have to go commando for the rest of the day. Afternoon orgasms, i.e. before 5pm are hands free, Evening orgasms must be left on your body to dry hehe.

For both weeks message a friend without asking them to reply quickly or hinting what is at stake. If they reply in 2 minutes you can cum, after 2 minutes its a spoiled orgasm.

You get 1 pass card per week, allowing an extra orgasm whenever you want ro to excuse one. IN week 1 to get your pass card smear toothpaste on your boner. You must now edge until you are leaking precum. If you do it you win the card and can then use it any time in week 1. I want pic proof of your precum leaking out

Week 2 is much easier you must write my name on your boner with a heart on each thigh. That has to stay on for 24 hours to win the car with pic proof at the start and end of the 24 hours. You can touch it up if it starts to rub off.

Enjoy and don't forget to report back on here and send pics via kik to Danb259 (don't send it to Danb258 on kik that is someone else) and also report back here when you've finished

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 09-12-2019, 11:59 AM   #87
virtue

1. Two Weeks
2. Female
3. Excessive
4. 5
5. Full
6. No thank you
7. Pictures

Thank you in advance!

Likes: being bullied, humiliation, forced orgasms, overstimulation, wedgies, dice dares, toys, mild bondage

Dislikes: mild pain, edging, anal, ice, spanking

Limits: moderate/severe pain, body modifications, blood, scat, shaving, permanent, diapers, public, writing lines, corner time, ice insertion, exercise, vaginal insertion

Toys: Hitachi, Thrusting Anal Vibe, LELO Sona, Pocket Vibe

PM Dares

Last edited by virtue; 09-14-2019 at 02:59 PM.
virtue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 08:12 AM   #88
t3rrorbite

1. 1 month
2. male
3. excessive
4. 2
5. a mix
6. yes
7. ill do pictures
t3rrorbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 11:18 AM   #89
sakurafan1217

All you need to do is say:
A week

2. Which sex you are
Male

Excessive

Mixed

No Card

Reports, pictures only to females.
sakurafan1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 03:57 AM   #90
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrond View Post
1. Until the last day of 2019
2. I'm a transman (but haven't had any surgeries yet, so female biology)
3. Excessive
4. 3
5. A mix - but mostly full if possible please
6. Definitely allow a pass card -I'm pretty new to excessive orgasms and will probably need to use it
7. I'll definitely report (however often you want), and I Might do a pic...don't usually do them but willing to do 1 if you want)

Thank you in advance
Elrond has PM'd and decided not to proceed

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm control, orgasm dare, orgasm denial