Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-09-2018, 07:06 PM   #16
LoveRub

Baby Ariana will wear 4 diapers, use them 10 times, until 3 of them are full or leaking, she will then wear these for 6 hours and repeat this dare 3 times.

I will sleep _ hours a night for the next _ days, during this period I will go to the bathroom a max of _ times a day and I will drink a glass of water every _ hours.

Be as harsh as you like

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM Dares
LoveRub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 12:17 PM   #17
submissive_s

I will sleep 6 hours a night for the next 6 days, during this period I will go to the bathroom a max of 2 times a day and I will drink a glass of water every 2 hours.

I will wait to pee for ___ hours and put on tight pants for ___ of those hours. If I fail, I will let the next poster punishment for ___ hours.

About me

PM Dares (Updated)

Likes & Limits
Toys & Things

If you give me a dare that violates my limits, I will not complete it.

Last edited by submissive_s; 02-10-2018 at 12:19 PM.
submissive_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 03:50 PM   #18
Sacodear

I will wait to pee for 5 hours and put on tight pants for 4 of those hours. If I fail, I will let the next poster punishment for 3 hours.

I will not touch myself for ___ hours, while spanking my balls ___ times per hour, and on a permanent wedgie for ___ of those hours.

kik: s4c0d34r, feel free to chat, I'll answer if I can

Spoiler:
I love being tortured, don't hesitate on being harsh

Spoiler:
I only have household items!
Sacodear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:10 PM   #19
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacodear View Post

I will not touch myself for 12 hours, while spanking my balls 25 times per hour, and on a permanent wedgie for 8 of those hours.
I will gag myself for __ hours while being plugged for __ hours, nipples clamped for __ minutes, and denied for __ hours.
If I fail, I will deny myself for __ weeks. (Max of 6)
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
KIK: allisonmiyu
Tellonym: https://tellonym.me/AlliChan34

Last edited by KawaiiAlly; 02-10-2018 at 04:13 PM.
KawaiiAlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 10:05 PM   #20
outofmymind

I will gag myself for 4 hours while being plugged for 4 hours, nipples clamped for 15 minutes, and denied for 36 hours.
If I fail, I will deny myself for 3 weeks. (Max of 6)

I will skip _ meals this week and I will exercise _ hours this week or I will spank my bare ass with my bare hand _ times _ days next week.

LIKES: humiliation, hidden public, semi public risk, bladder control, spanking

PUNISHMENTS: writing lines, cold showers

LIMITS: poo, unsanitary surfaces, public, photos
outofmymind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 10:07 PM   #21
MakingMyWayDowntown

Location: Probably somewhere being punished for being so stupid.

I will skip 7 meals this week and I will exercise 14 hours this week or I will spank my bare ass with my bare hand 500 times 4 days next week.

I will sleep for _ hours every night for _ days and will edge _ times before sleeping and cane myself _ immediately upon waking up.

Likes: It doesn’t deserve to have likes, it only deserves punishment.

Dislikes: extreme pain, sleep deprivation, fat shaming, diet/exercise rules, really long corner time, rough anal, and extremely long pee and poop denial.

Limits: Pics (unless it trusts you), blood, anything it says no to.

Every time it gets a PM, it will cane it’s udders 50 times.
MakingMyWayDowntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 10:09 PM   #22
lill
getDare Sweetheart

I will sleep for 2 hours every night for 8 days and will edge 15 times before sleeping and cane myself 150 immediately upon waking up.
i will not cum for _ days this month, If i break i will take _ spanks and _ ball smashes?

send me your dick pics, i cant get enough,im a cock whore.
kik: justmethistime12
im 6' 170lbs slim and semi fit

likes and limits
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82917

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=151102
i am a disgusting bitch on the male farm
lill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 06:24 PM   #23
outofmymind

i will not cum for 25 days this month, If i break i will take 500 spanks and 5 ball smashes?

I will spank each butt cheek _ times with my bare hands, _ times with a ruler, and _ times with a hairbrush. I will do this every day for _ days in a row.

Old 02-12-2018, 03:22 AM   #24
LegLovingSissy
Account Banned

Talking

I will spank each butt cheek 10 times with my bare hands, 15 times with a ruler, and 20 times with a hairbrush. I will do this every day for 25 days in a row.

(Be really really mean)
Baby Ariana will get really desperate to pee, and then hold it for another _ hours. If she wets herself, she has to do _ diaper dice dares using her wet diaper, and repeat this dare until she can do it. If she successfully completes the dare, she will change her diaper and put on _ more diapers and go on with her day like normal.

Limits: pictures,police, anal
LegLovingSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:12 PM   #25
aaron9769

Baby Ariana will get really desperate to pee, and then hold it for another 6 hours. If she wets herself, she has to do 7 diaper dice dares using her wet diaper, and repeat this dare until she can do it. If she successfully completes the dare, she will change her diaper and put on 4 more diapers and go on with her day like normal

I will have ? Days to cum ? Times from anal stimulation only. Within ? (Less than first number) days I will have learnt to fist myself. If I fail either part I have to go to a sex store in person and buy ? Dildos ranging from ? To ? Inches
aaron9769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 06:58 AM   #26
outofmymind

I will have 7 Days to cum 2 Times from anal stimulation only. Within 6 (Less than first number) days I will have learnt to fist myself. If I fail either part I have to go to a sex store in person and buy 2 Dildos ranging from 5 To 8 Inches

I will draw on _ percent of my body (no face or hands) with markers and leave on for _ days without scrubbing it off. I will use _ different colors (up to eight). I will include _ degrading words.

Old 02-15-2018, 05:16 PM   #27
Born2BaSissy

I will draw on 50 percent of my body (no face or hands) with markers and leave on for 5 days without scrubbing it off. I will use 8 different colors (up to eight). I will include 10 degrading words.

kim will practice sucking her _ inch dildo (6, 8, 10) for _ hours a day for _ days. During practice she must deepthroat the dildo _ times holding it for _ seconds. Any day not completed will add _ days to her total time.
Born2BaSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:23 PM   #28
SlimBiGuy

kim will practice sucking her 8 inch dildo for 1 hour a day for 3 days. During practice she must deepthroat the dildo 5 times holding it for 10 seconds. Any day not completed will add 1 day to her total time.

I will give myself _ enemas before sticking _ pencils up my butt for _ (minutes/hours).
SlimBiGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 06:08 PM   #29
Up4anyth1ng

I will give myself 2 enemas before sticking 9 pencils up my butt for 2 hours.

I will fuck my ass at a rate of _ boom for _ minutes at least _ times in the next _ days. If I fail I must eat my cum the next _ times I masturbate.

Likes: Exposure (online), masturbation, nudity, CBT, mild pain, anal, cum play, cum eating and pretty much anything not metioned.
Dislikes (punishments): eurithra insertion, wedgie, extreme pain, cross-dressing, body writing, humiliation, bondage, messy
Limits: A2M, personal info, show face, blackmail, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, public

I'm not allowed to cum from anything but anal stimulation.

Kik: up4anyth1ng2
Up4anyth1ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 06:27 PM   #30
SlimBiGuy

Sport Basketball

I will fuck my ass at a rate of 120 bpm for 10 minutes at least 10 times in the next 5 days. If I fail I must eat my cum the next 10 times I masturbate.

I must drink _ glasses of water, then after the last glass is finished, I must wait _ (minutes/hours) before I can relieve myself for _ seconds. Then wait another _ (minutes/hours) before I can fully releive myself.
SlimBiGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk