Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-28-2008, 12:40 PM   #76
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

I'm so glad to see such a response from the return of my story. Now I really have to keep writing, lol.
Part 2: First round.
Joey was known to be gay. The whole group knew he would be an interesting member to have in the game and since he was the first to go they were all exploding from anticipation. Kyle, Amy, Tyler and Joey hadn't really gotten a taste of what the group had already done together. This was a fresh start for the other members and expected the game to be slow at first.
"Ok, Nick." Joey claimed his first victim. "Truth or Dare?"
"Truth." Nick was sure of his choice. He had assumed he would be a constant target of Joey since he was supposed to eventually be his slave. He had to play it safe with this kid. The others didn't seem to care and expected this answer from Nick.
"Have you ever had anything homosexual turn you on?"
"No," it was true too and Nick took it as an idiotic question. Joey was dissapointed. "Ok, Kyle, Truth or Dare?"
"Dare!"
"Go home." Nick said in a half joking tone but was completely serious.
"The rules say he has to play all 24 hours Nick. If you do that then technically you would be breaking a rule." Nicole wispered to Nick. This game was certainly serious.
"That's dumb, give me something else." Kyle protested.
"Ok, ok. You have to... be tied to the pool table until dared otherwise." It was Nick's solution to atleast keep his brother restrained. It was a legitimate dare and the game moved downstairs to the basement. Joey and Davis strapped kyle up and was laying spread-eagle on the table.
"Happy?" Kyle asked sarcasticly.
"Very, actually." Nick was happy to see his brother in such a silly and helpless state.
"Ok then," It was Kyle's turn. "Amy, truth or dare?"
"Truth please," responded Amy quietly.
"On a scale from 1-10 how hot am I?" Kyle was grinning.
"Uhh... zero. You're way too young. That's just gross." Amy was completely honest and Kyle looked a bit sad.
"Ok..." Amy was deep in thought about her next move. "Colette, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Kiss Davis on the cheek." It was seen as an easy dare to everyone else in the group. Colette made it so as well as she just pecked Davis' cheek softly.
"Ok, Jake, truth or dare?" Colette asked with enthusiasm.
"Truth." Jake seemed a bit shy today which was odd. He didn't want to be tied to a table like Kyle.
"Boxers or Briefs?" A common question but Colette always loved to know.
"Boxers all the way." said Jake and Colette smiled sofly as Davis stared jealously. "Now it's my turn. Jenna, truth or dare?"
"Dare me."
"I dare you to wear no underwear the rest of the game!" Jake was ready to say he was joking but she quickly and easily slid down her white thong from under her short jeans skirt and then threw it into the corner of the room. Jake was very excited about the rest of the game.
"Davis truth or dare?" Jenna asked quickly to move the game along.
"Truth." Davis said half-heartedly.
"What really happened last night between you and Colette?" The room fell silent instantly. Both Davis and Colette were slightly blushing.
"Not much. I mean, she was my master." Davis spoke slowly and chose his words carefully. "She just ordered me around and stuff." Colette nodded along with Davis, agreeing with his indirect answer completely.
"So, Nicole. Truth or dare?" Davis moved the game along.
"Dare," she said with ease
"Ok, you and Nick have to be handcuffed together the rest of the night. If one of you have to do a dare then the other comes with no matter what." He pulled out the handcuffs and they were cuffed together. They held hands now that they were cuffed together.
"Ok, all that's left is you Alex." Nicole said happily. "Truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Ok, what do you think the worst dare of the night will be?"
"Well, probably in a few rounds we'll all be naked and by the end of the 24 hours I bet a lot of bad things will happen." Alex prediction seemed to fit in with the current mood of the group.
The prediction was made and the group would soon find out how close Alex had really called it.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 01:15 PM   #77
LosingBet

Part 3: The First Hour and Brotherly Bonds

"Ok everyone." Nicole called them to order after the first round was done. "You have exactly one hour now to do anything you need to do. This will be the first of 4 breaks. The next is at 1:00pm for lunch. Then one at seven and finally one at 3:00am. So now you can eat breakfast, go home to get anything, talk. Whatever but be back here in one hour. Oh and you cant fix anything that happened in the game so sorry Kyle but you're stuck like that."
The group moved out of the basement except for Nicole, Nick and Kyle. Jake, Joey, Colette and Jenna all drove home to gather supplies. Nick and Kyle had already brought a bag of items they could be using in the short future. The others didn't feel the need for anything else. This was Nick's chance to confront Kyle however.
"This is how i've always wanted to see you after you tied me to your bed." Nick told Kyle distastefully.
"Well you deserved it. You were practically blackmailing me."
"You actually blackmailed me to be you and your friends little play toy." Nick was getting very annoyed.
"Why are you two like this?" Nicole asked.
"He has pictures of me naked and is using them against me!" Kyle accused.
"Well first of all I still dont know what pictures and second you blackmailed me with the list of dares from last week!" Nick fought back vigorously.
"The pictures were from the night you played truth or dare and stripped me in my sleep."
"I swear I didn't take any pictures Nick." Nicole told him. Afterall, it was her dare but Nick knew she wouldn't do anything like that.
"Ok... lets say for a second this whole thing has been a misunderstanding." Nick was searching for a peaceful ground. "Who took the pictures of you?"
"Well it was Davis who showed them to me but he said it was from you Nick." Kyle told the whole truth. Nick was shocked for two reasons. First that Kyle beileved Davis and second because Davis was a great friend. "He even gave me ideas to get back at you and told me about your week of dares and how our mom would be mad if she found out."
"I'm going to kill him!" Nick was furious. "But i'm sorry that there was this misunderstanding Kyle. Truce?"
"Truce." And they made up. "You know though, this doesn't mean i'll go easy on you in this game or if I find anything else that mom wouldn't like."
"Fantastic." Nick added sarcastically before leaving Kyle in the basement.
Joey had just arrived back with a large backpack that appeared to be stuffed full of all kinds of items. Nick and Nicole simply ignored him as they walked into the kitchen to eat.
Through the hour period people kept returning with bags of items and leaving to get more. It was shocking to see so much enthusiasm but when there's 24 hours of fun dares it wasn't surprising at all. Nick watched as Joey, Davis, Alex and Colette all sat together wispering. This worried Nick especially with the latest news about Davis' actions. They were probably plotting against him and he planned to fight back with all his might.
With 10 minutes remaining everyone returned to the basement. Nick brought Kyle some food and water and helped him eat it in his helpless state. Everyone was back in the room with time to spare.
"Ok, so it's my turn I beileve." Alex was ready for the game. "Kyle, truth or dare?"
"Dare again!" The group admired the boy's enthusiasm.
"Ok." Alex seemed to be plotting, but Nick was confused. So much thought was being put into his little brother. Was he a target too? "Kyle, your partner is now allowed 3 minutes to do whatever he wants to do."
Joey got up and approached the table. He was smiling evily. Slowly his pulled down Kyle's pants and tightey-whities to reveal a small and shrivled penis. Joey got to work as any horny boy with total control would. He rubbed Kyle's cock and even began to kiss Kyle. The whole time he protested about how gross it was. Nick's hatred grew and grew. He had a newfound love for his brother and wasn't about to let it go. Now Joey turned his full attention on Kyle's penis and began to jack him off.
"That's enough!" Nick shouted and Joey stopped, turning around.
"Are you interfereing with the dare Nick?" Davis asked suddenly as if this event was pre-planned.
"I'm not going sit by and let this happen if that's what you mean." Nick was sure of himself and with a quick look at Nicole she seemed proud of him. "So I guess you can call this interference."
"Well then, if Nick interferes with the dare then Alex gets to give Nick a dare and Kyle's dare ends." Joey pulled Kyle's pants back up and sat down. Alex looked at his friend. Nick glared at Alex with fury, a sense of betrayal in his eyes.
"I dare Nick to take his socks off..." Alex stated softly. Nick did, seeing the dare as an obvious act to seek forgivness. Now it was Nick's turn and the game meant more to him than ever.

Old 05-28-2008, 01:52 PM   #78
coolio5

this is really, really good

i just found it today and i've read the whole thing straight through!!

keep it going

Last edited by coolio5; 05-28-2008 at 03:22 PM.
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 05:09 PM   #79
LosingBet

I'm on fire today! So many new parts! I just have quite a bit of spare time right now and am really in the mood to write these next parts. Unlike my past stories this section is off the top of my head, so bear with me!

Part 4:
"Davis truth or dare?" Nick asked quickly.
"Truth," Davis yawned, he knew what question was coming next.
"Were you the one who blackmailed my brother?" Nick asked.
"Yes I was," Davis said. He gave no reason and the others seemed very confused but were caught back up in the game as Davis quickly continued. "Nicole, truth or dare?"
"Dare." She said defiantly.
"I dare you to not touch Nick the rest of the night. If even a finger falls on him then you both take off an article of clothing." Nick and Nicole looked at eachother and shrugged. They figured they'd be fine.
"Ok then. Jenna, truth or dare?" Nicole asked.
"I'll take a dare." Jenna said, ready for it all.
"Untie Kyle." Jenna seemed dissapointed at the command but accepted the dare and quickly freed Kyle who got off the table and sat next to Nicole. Jenna observed the group carefully.
"Jake, truth or dare?" She asked, smiling.
"Dare." Jake was now getting into the game.
"Ok then," Jenna thought about the possibilities for a second. "Go shirtless the rest of the game." And so Jake took his shirt off and couldn't be ashamed. He was quite tanned from playing sports. He certainly wasn't the star of any sports team and was usually just a bench filler but his body told another story. He was more muscular than any of the other boys present at the game.
"Ok... Colette. Truth or dare?" Jake asked.
"Truth." Colette said shrugging.
"Ok, would you rather go to school in just your underwear or be here butt naked?" Jake asked.
"Go to school in my underwear of course." Colette found the question funny and a definate turn on. "Kyle truth or dare?"
"Dare I guess." Kyle was being brave and not suspecting Colette would give him something horrible.
"I dare you to get a big wedgie from Joey." Colette figured it would be quite appropriate for the kid. Joey surprised Kyle and right away lighted him up by his undies. He yelped in surprise and pain until he was let down.
"Amy, truth or dare?" Kyle asked.
"I guess i'll take dare." Amy was concerned about the young kid.
"Oh boy, I got a good one!" Kyle was very excited. "You have to come upstairs with me and let me dress you however I want!" Amy's face fell and everyone cheered for Amy to do it. She couldn't refuse and followed the kid upstairs to the family room where kyle searched through everyone's bags to find various articles of clothing.
Kyle comanded Amy to strip naked. She did so slowly. She was a short and skinny person. She had small breasts but to Kyle's liking shaved pubic hair. This was the first girl he had seen naked and was enjoying every second of it. She put on a jockstrap with pink panties over it. Then some black basketball shorts that were very sagged. Then for her tops she got a coconut bra with only a thin white T-shirt over it.
She returned to the room feeling very silly but everyone clapped and hooted at her acheivement. Now she wasn't going to hold back on her next victim.

Old 05-29-2008, 02:11 PM   #80
coolio5

c'mon i can't wait to sew what happens next

by far the best story i've read on this site
Old 05-29-2008, 08:43 PM   #81
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Oh my god I love it that you are on fire! Keep burning and I'll keep reading!
Bravo!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 12:03 AM   #82
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy

more more please i love it more im so glad u put kyle in the game now

and davis does this have 2 do with the competition they had

omg please keep posting
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 01:07 PM   #83
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Great stories!

Really great stories. Very good. Good job.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:09 AM   #84
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosingBet View Post
Story 2: A week of Truth or Dare
Part 1: Horrid Revenge
(Warning: Contains horny young children gone wild. )

The bell rang, the first day of school was finally over. Nick, Alex and Davis were offically un-grounded and intended to celebrate at Nick's house with their friends. The boys were pleased that all three of them shared two classes, gym and math. The girls were in several of their classes. Nick was especially pleased that ne sat next to Nicole in their history class and had the same gym hour as they did.
Nick drove home from school and prepared his basement once again for a party. The last time he did this was in the summer, and he knew how that went, leaving him grounded. Tonight the boys wouldn't be sleeping over and Nick's brother, Kyle, would have a few of his friends at the house partying too. As if little kids knew about real parties.

The night began as his friends arrived... and the little munchkin children that were his brother's friends. Once the party had started Kyle pulled his brother aside and led him upstairs because he had "something important" to show him.
"You're not wearing the right clothes Nick," he said, once they got up to his room. Nick was concerned, his imagination wandered as his thoughs turned to the punishment he was promised.
"I am not wearing your underwear down to that party," it was the first thing Nick thought of.
"Ew, no." Obviously Kyle had something else planned.
"Your punishment is private and mom agreed that it was fair," Kyle made Nick lie down on the bed and his arms were handcuffed to the bedposts.
"This is getting weird..." Nick said, worried severely.
"Well, mom agreed to most of it." Kyle stated.
"I swear if you pull anything freaky here I will go to mom!" He knew his good little brother would back down.
"She'll beileve me more than you. I'll make up a ton of stuff that will get you grounded forever and she'll beileve me!" Nick knew this was true and complied, his brother didn't have an evil mind by any means. His brother began opening doors and kids emerged, boys and girls. They surrounded the bed that Nick was trapped too.
"Ok, now this is crossing the line!" Nick halfway yelled, he was surrounded by 7-10 year olds and it appeared all of them were waiting for something.
"Mom said I could invite a small audience to your humiliation. But I figured since you have to do what I say that i'd invite all my friends and add onto the humiliation a bit," The thought of being humiliated in front of these kids was mortifying to Nick, his other friends were busy downstairs and his mom would instantly take his brother's side.
"This is revenge for the humiliation and the pictures," Kyle said, coming closer to Nick.
"There were no pictures of you!" Nick was confused, the girls had shown them all the pictures.
"Well there were, I saw some of them that my friends found. You have pervert friends Nick!"
"So do you, you're barely eight!" Kyle ignored this and began to work on Nick's belt, pulling it completely off his pants. He then moved to Nick's jeans, there was silence and kyle was unzipping and snapping. Nick was mortified as his shorts came down, revealing his red boxer-briefs and a big buldge. The thoughts of what would come next were giving him a large boner. He was at the mercy of not just one person but a mob. And they were all young. Kyle began to pull at the boxer-briefs, Nick began to struggle.
"Please Kyle, i'm so sorry for what happened and it will never happen again i'm sorry!" It was too late though as he was exposed to the group. His erect penis stood high as the crowd stared in awe. His pubic hair was only just growing back from the summer.
Girls began to reach out and touch it, so did some of the boys too. Nick saw a couple of camera phones and even a digital camera taking pictures. He had never been so embarrassed. One of the girls reached out and began to rub up and down his shaft. He was shocked at what they were doing, and even that they knew how to do jack him off. He began to get more and more erect and tried to hold himself back. More people reached out, rubbing his thighs and balls, some lifted up his shirt exposing his chest. It wasn't long before he shot his load off and the crowd was amazed.

This was the most corrupted group of kids Nick had ever seen.

Kyle pulled something out from under his bed and showed Nick. It was a pair of pink flower panties. He pulled them onto nick and put his shorts back on.
"This is my revenge brother," They all returned to the rest of the party. He was pantsed by the group of kids several times, each of which exposing his girly underwear to his friends. A couple hours later and it was time for the little kids to go home. The teenagers had an hour to themselves before their party was shut down too. Nick was releived that he would get some peace now. Hopefully.
I absolutely love this part. It is awesome, man. I want to write a story like this. Can you send me a message saying I can use this idea? Please? But I'm serious! This is totally awesome!
Old 05-31-2008, 06:13 AM   #85
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy

u should get an award for this
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:48 AM   #86
LosingBet

Part 5: Dares galore

Amy was searching the room carefully for her target. She wanted to get someone who she knew would take dare.
"Hmmm, Jake, Truth or dare?" she asked.
"Dare." He replied with confidence.
"I dare you to take your pants off for the rest of the game." Jake stood in front of the group once more to stip. He removed his belt and pulled down his jeans to reveal his dark green boxers to the group. he quickly sat back down though, embarrassed that he was the least dressed person in the group.
"Ok, truth or dare Nicole?"
"Dare." The confidence of the group was obviously growing.
"Wear only a bikini until you're dared otherwise." Nicole agreed and went upstairs to change. Nick had to tag along due to their handcuffs. Nicole found her pink and white striped bikini and began to strip. Nick was clrealy enjoying this and eventually they discovered she'd have to cut her shirt and bra off to get them off with the handcuffs still on. So Nick ended up assisting Nicole in this task with great honor. Eventually they returned to the group with Nicole in her tiny bikini.
"Joey, truth or dare?" she asked.
"I'll take dare too."
"Ok..." Nicole thought for a moment. "Jump into the pool fully clothed." Once again the party moved, following Joey to the pool. Once there he jumped right in to get the dare over with. To his surprise it was actually a good temperature and very nice. He got out and sat down in a pool chair.
"How about we just play out here for now? It's really nice," Joey suggested and the others all agreed.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING NICK?!" Davis suddenly yelled before Nick realised his arm was touching Nicole's. He had completely forgotten about that dare. Without any words Nicole took off her bikini top, covering her breasts quickly as Nick removed his shorts to reveal his white boxer-briefs. They sat seperate chairs now to avoid more contact.
"Ok, Alex, truth or dare?" Joey asked.
"Dare," Alex requested, even out of fear of what the gay boy might want him to do.

Sorry to cut it a bit short, will continue soon

Old 06-01-2008, 11:06 AM   #87
coolio5

i check for a new post every day! this should be a bestseller or something!

keep it comn'
Old 06-01-2008, 01:03 PM   #88
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Very Good Loosing Bet. I like the format of the game and also your spelling and grammar. Keep It Up
Old 06-02-2008, 01:04 PM   #89
LosingBet

Continuation of Part 5...

"Ok then..." Joey began to formulate his dare. "You can only take dares for the rest of the game." Alex agreed, it was a classic dare but in a dangerous game like this it was probably going to be really embarrassing.
"Ok, Colette truth or dare?" Alex asked.
"Dare."
"Put chocolate syrup down your bra cups and leave it there for the rest of the game." Alex was smiling as he said it. Colette quickly fetched the syrup and poured it down in front of the group. It felt weird but good at the same time.
"Now, Amy truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Wow, ok." Colette was surprised at the number of dares. "Take off your shirt and shorts then." Once again Amy was embarrassed. She stripped down to her coconut bra and pink panties with a jockstrap underneath. It looked very funny and several people couldn't keep from laughing.
"Davis, truth or dare?" Amy asked
"Dare again."
"Ok then. You have to shave your legs." said Amy. Nick, Alex, Jake and Kyle couldn't help but laugh. Davis' legs were very hairy. But he walked slowly inside to get to work. The group sat around until her returned a few moments later. Once again, people laughed. Davis' legs were very pale and weak looking without any hair and he was very embarrassed.
"Kyle then, truth or dare?" davis asked to move the game along.
"Dare." Kyle wasn't afraid.
"Wear a bra and no shirt until dared otherwise." Kyle's face dropped. He had never seen that as an option. But Davis found a bra from one of several "supply" bags and put it on kyle right away. Once again, a funny sight to see.
"Jenna, truth or dare?" Kyle asked.
"Dare."
"Flash the group your pussy!" Kyle was extremely happy with his dare. She lost her underwear from a previous dare and she did this one too. Nobody got a very good look but Kyle could make out she also shaved her pubic hair. The dare was done and they moved along.
"Well, Nick, truth or dare?"
"Why not? I'll take dare too."
"How about we make a deal?" Jenna asked, a smile running across her face.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:23 PM   #90
coolio5

ugh, i hate your cliffhangers, because your story is so damn good! KEEP POSTING!!!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk