Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-01-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
annat2k7

Default Pee and 24 hour dare

Coffee contains caffeine - it makes you stay awake, and pee!

Choose a start time for you. From that time onwards, you must spend the next 24 hours away and you must not pee. You will need a plastic or glass bottle which holds 500ml. You may not use a toilet, wash yourself in this time period. I suggest you pee before the time starts. Dried, instant coffee is preferable. 1 pint=500ml

The time is shown by 00,01,02 02 is two hours after the start.

00-As soon as you start, drink 500ml of water.
01-One hour later, take some instant (granular) coffee and put 1tsp (teaspoon) in 250ml of water.
02-One hour later, take 1tsp of coffee and eat it dry.
03-Drink 250ml of water with two tsp of coffee.
04-Eat 2tsp of coffee dry
05-Drink 500ml of water with 20 tsp of coffee.
06-Eat 5tsp of coffee dry
Every two hours (08,10,12,etc) for the next 16 hours drink 5tsp of coffee and 250ml of water.
Until,
22-Drink 100ml water and 20tsp of coffee.
22 and 30 minutes - Eat 20 tsp of coffee
23-Drink 500ml of water
23 and 15 minutes - Drink 100ml of water and 30tsp.
23 and 45 minutes - Drink 100ml of water and 30tsp.

If you need to pee at any time, you must pee into the bottle. Then, take the pee and add x tsp of coffee. x is the number of hours still left until you finish. So if you pee with 12 hours to go, add 12 tsp of coffee. Then, masturbate to orgasm and any cum produced (man or woman) must be added to the bottle. You must then drink the pee/coffee/cum.

If you fall asleep before you finish, take off all your clothes and pee onto them. Replace your clothes and you must wear these clothes till the end. The number of hours remaining when you fell asleep must be continued and you must continue to drink and eat coffee.
annat2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 07:06 AM   #2
pillowman

I just want to point out that it is possible to overdose on caffiene so if you start getting dizzy or your heart starts to race at a rate that disturbs you asses your situation before you carry on you only need to look in the news to see proof of this. Otherwise good dare and have fun
pillowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 09:30 AM   #3
jjjj

how about you drink lots of water before you go to bed than if you peed then you must pee on the clothes you are going to wear thatday and have to wear them all day and you HAVE TO WALK AT LEAST A MILE THEN YOU CAN GO BACK HOME AND YOU HAVE TO REPEAT THE DARE AGAIN IF YOU DON'T PEE GOOD FOR YOU ooops caps lock was on sorry.

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 08:55 PM   #4
erick92
Distinguished Member

Nice dare and very well thought out. I might have to try this some time.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:57 PM   #5
kabuto

I don't think you realise quite how much of a diuretic caffiene is.. I know that you have told people to also drink water but there is too much coffee involved, I would suggest halving all the amounts of coffee shown because otherwise you could get seriously dehydrated.

If at any point you feel you have a headache while doing this dare, drink a litre of water, you are probably dehydrated.
kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk