Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 12-24-2016, 01:38 AM   #1
025ben

Default Kik doms

So I have been looking for a place th at has info on all doms but I thought if I made a new one it will be cool. Personally I'm trying out a new thing with doms giving them a choice of something which is quite hot but that's not the point of this. DOMS POST YOUR KIK DETAILS HERE SO US SLAVES AND SUBS CAN FIND YOU.

I am a slave 025ben ~kik
Limits: Scat Piss Public
025ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 02:48 AM   #2
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus
Default For female slaves

I am a Master in Germany, for females slaves and subs only (sorry guys). Please remember difference of time zones - Germany is GMT+1. All other details can be found on my profile and in my galleries.

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
MeisterRebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 03:42 AM   #3
jabs

Default Hi

Hey I'm a male switch (I primarily dom sometimes sub) from sunny trinidad in the tropics, looking for a female sub/slave (be open to the different BDSM lifestyles) only female slaves I've done pain training for some lovely slaves and pups so I know how train you and how to work on limits to make it more pleasurable, I want a chat slave for now and if you're into poly lifestyle that's a bonus

Lots of things especially torture and being unable able to control what is happening. Clamps, cbt devices, rope, nipple torture, being bound, bestiality, those are the major ones the rest are cercomstantial

Curious
Not sure yet

Dislike
Scat, urine, body mods, public humiliation, eating anything from my ass your ass a pig's ass any ass I ain't eating it
jabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 08:07 AM   #4
Gg7496

Default Hello all

This was a good idea for this thread, slave. Well done.

21/M/ I am from either Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, or Indiana. For privacy I won't put which one on here. But that gives you an idea. Master. Open to talking to new slaves either for IRL or Online only Domination. It is pointless to list out my likes because the list goes on forever. If it's not in my limits, I like it.
Limits : illegal, bestiality, scat, blood, no face

Anything else can be discussed. I am Bi. But right now am looking for a MALE slave. Please notice the no face limit. By that I mean that if you're not willing to show your face, don't message me.

For those who do message me, let's talk. Get to know each other. And then see what comes of it. Ideally looking for something long term. And long term AND irl would be my ideal. So if you're from those four states listed, I encourage you to message.

Kik: gk7496
Gg7496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 09:32 AM   #5
TopMasterJason

Default Master looking for obedient boys

Male top master looking for obedient boys to submit via video on Kik: TopMasterJason

To apply send a video begging me to use and abuse your whore body, tell me your slutty body exists only for my entertainment. Include your age and location too boy.
TopMasterJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 06:08 PM   #6
ZeroNull
Account Banned

Dom here looking for an online relationship with a willing female submissive. I'm looking for a fresh young submissive that wants her pussy stuffed, drips wet with at least a moderate amount of pain, and likes being controlled. For an exciting D/s relationship any young subs at least interested in trying some of those things should contact me and we'll see how we get along.

I will not entertain someone who likes:
Diapers, Scat, Pretending to be a Baby, Anal Gaping

I particularly enjoy subs who like:
Pussy stretching, insertions (short term, and long term), clit torture, orgasm denial, edging, spankings, light/moderate pain, nipple play, nipple torture, and long dares/tasks.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3404686

Kik: removed
My Tumblr: removed
ZeroNull is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk