Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-29-2012, 12:50 AM   #1
Willydoit

Default Halloween dare

I'm sure others have had the same experience, but this is how it happened.....

Some friends of ours own a night club in our town and decided to have a private costume party on Halloween (admission by ticket only). The club will hold around a hundred people, so it could be a fun night. We got tickets right away. They were sold out fast!

I asked my wife what kind of costumes we should get ready. She said, "I've already got it figured out." I looked at her and said, "So, what's it gonna be?" She smiled and said, "Adam & Eve!" I said, "You're kidding! Right?" "Nope!" I said, "You mean go to the party naked?....I...Um..Uh." She said, "You're not chicken, are you?" "Well.......!" "OK, then I DARE you!" I can't turn a dare from her down, so I agreed to do it.

A couple of days later, she said the costumes were ready and I gave her a blank look. "Costumes....I thought we didn't need costumes!" She pulled a shopping bag out and showed me what she got. There was a plastic leaf for each of us along with a big rubber snake for her and a plastic apple for me.

The big night arrived and after shaving our pubic areas, we showered and got ready. We rolled up some duct tape sticky side out and attached our leaves, then she draped the snake over her shoulders and handed me my apple. Her tits were totally bare and I suggested putting something over her nipples. She said, "No way!, Eve didn't have anything on her nipples!" She headed toward the door and said, "Let's go!" I told her we should wear our overcoats until we got to the party. She said, "No, that way we can't chicken out at the last minute!"

We has driven around town naked before on a dare, so that was no problem. The problem was, when we got there, there were only a few parking spots left, at the back of the fully lit parking lot! We parked and sat for a couple of minutes. Finally, I said, "Now or never, let's go!" We got our snake, the apple, and tickets and headed across the lot toward the door. We didn't have to worry about money for drinks as our friends said we could run a tab, even though they didn't know what we were up to.

We got to the door and the astonished attendant took our tickets and we were in! There were all kinds of costumes, from pirates, hookers, cops, nurses ....you name it. There were even two other Adam & Eve couples, but they were wearing those stupid body sock costumes from a rental store. There were a few mighty skimpy bikinis and a few topless women and a couple of guys wearing only a pouch over their "equipment". We received a lot of "YEAH!...COOL! WAY TO GO!" comments. My wife's best friend said, "I figured you guys would do something outrageous for this deal!" In all, we had a great time and can't wait until next year's party.
Willydoit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk