Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-07-2019, 09:24 PM   #1
mr doggy

Default bonnie tied

About half an hour must have passed since the other girls had departed, leaving Bonnie alone in the patch of forest not far from a walking track
Being alone wasn't what bothered Bonnie. She could have found her way out of The Trees by herself without any bother and her bicycle was lying on the ground nearby. Part of the trouble was that she couldn't reach her bicycle. She couldn't even take a single step towards it. Bonnie was tied to a tree. She was tied by her wrists, with her arms stretched high and twisted back behind her around the tree.

Being tied to a tree was embarrassing but it was the Other Thing which really bothered her. She knew that the other girls would return in a few hours and untie her so she could go home for dinner, but someone just might come walking or riding through The Trees before then and see her.
Being seen wouldn't have bothered her if the girls had only tied her up and left it at that, but they hadn't. If they had, Bonnie would have been happy to see someone come along, as they would probably untie her, so she could go home early. But Bonnie definitely did not want anyone else to see her like this.

They had played tying-up games out here several times before. Roxanne, the oldest girl in the gang and they had started it. Usually, the chosen victim was one of the younger girls like Bonnie. The normal routine now was for the gang to head for The Trees soon after lunch and to tie the victim to a tree there. She would then be left like that for several hours before the gang returned and untied her. None of those who had been tied up had managed to escape before being released.

Sometimes the victim would have wet panties when she was released to the amusement of the others and to the embarrassment of the victim although this became more unusual as the potential victims got wise and went to the toilet before leaving home. But that wasn't what was bothering Bonnie this time.

Bonnie looked around. There was no one in sight. She looked down again and was glad that there was no one in sight. The usual routine had been followed - right up to the point when the other girls should have ridden away on their bicycles and left her. That was the point when Michelle, one of the older girls, had made a suggestion... which was endorsed by the rest of the gang. Bonnie had protested of course, but she may as well have not spoken at all. The gang had decided: before they left this time, they would do one more thing to their helpless victim.

So they pulled Bonnie's shorts and panties down, then stood around and looked at her for a few minutes, teasing her about how silly she looked. Just before the gang left, they completely removed Bonnie's shorts and panties, socks, and sneakers. To complete the job, they untied her halter top and dropped it on top of the pile with the rest of her clothes. Bonnie was completely naked and helpless and pleading with the other girls to put her clothes back on her. Those only made them all giggle at her.

There was some talk about taking her clothes away, so that she would not have them to wear even if she managed to escape, but Roxanne said that if she could escape, she would have earned the right to get her clothes back. The gang finally agreed, so they left them in a pile near her bicycle.

Bonnie gave another wriggle, which had exactly the same result as all of the wriggles she had given since this began - no change at all. She looked around again - still nobody in sight... but wait... did she hear something? This particular spot had been chosen for these games because it was very isolated. There were no houses anywhere nearby, so shouting would be unlikely to attract attention, unless someone else happened to be exploring The Trees. Usually, only the neighborhood children came here to play, so it was fairly safe to assume that no interfering adults would come along to spoil the game. If anyone came.

There was a definite noise. It sounded, to Bonnie, like a bicycle wheel crunching the dry leaves as it was ridden along under the trees. A second more, and Bonnie realized that there were at least two bicycles. Then came the sound which brought dread into Bonnie's heart - voices. And, what was worse, boys' voices! The cyclists were both boys, and they were coming in Bonnie's direction. Bonnie began to struggle frantically.

Bonnie had tried struggling before, but this time she pulled harder than ever. She simply had to get free before the boys arrived and saw her naked body!
It was no use. She simply could not get loose, and the sound of the bicycles was very close, now. They would be here any second, and would see her, and she had no way of covering herself! Bonnie tried not to cry, She turned and stared towards the place where the sounds were coming from and swallowed hard. This was going to be embarrassing, but try as she might, she could not stop herself from crying.

Two bicycles came into view, traveling fairly slowly. As Bonnie had guessed, the riders were both boys. The younger of the two was about Bonnie's age and Bonnie had seen him at school, but he was in another class and she didn't know his name. The other boy was about the same age as Roxanne, and she thought she knew him, the older brother of one of the girls in her gang. Andy, she thought, twelve or thirteen years old. She had met him once or twice before and didn't like him. He was talking to the younger boy as they came into view.

"I'm sure! This is about where they were yesterday. I saw them. They tied up one of the girls and left her" they stopped talking for a second, as he saw Bonnie. "Hey," he continued, "they've taken this girl's clothes off her!"

The boys stood and looked at Bonnie for a while, both grinning at her. They were highly amused by the display Bonnie was putting on for them. The reluctant provider of the display was not even slightly amused. Bonnie decided to try diplomacy. She might as well ask, even if it did no good.

"Would you please untie me? I want to go home." They both laughed and continued to stare at her exposed pussy. Bonnie felt very ashamed and her cheeks began to feel hot. "She's blushing!" Andy teased.

It was true. Bonnie was blushing. Indeed, her cheeks turned bright red with the shame of her exposure. They remained that color through most of what followed. Bonnie decided to try one more time.

"Please!" she insisted. "Please, untie me! I... I have to go home!" (A small lie, as she didn't have to be home for hours, yet). A sniffle escaped despite her best efforts to hold back her tears. Andy looked her in the face for few seconds, then said scornfully, "Don't be silly!"

That ended the argument. Bonnie realized that they were not going to untie her, no matter how much she pleaded. She gave up and waited to see what they were going to do. At least they were only looking...
Almost as that thought entered her head, Andy stepped forward and, grinning with evil joy, began to feel Bonnie's soft little pussy. Bonnie yelled, "No! Don't touch me there!
"
The boy glanced into her face and said, casually, "Why not?" before looking back at her pussy, which he continued to play with. "Because it's rude!" replied Bonnie, indignantly.

"You don't say!" he said, in accents of mock wonder, continuing his rough playing. The younger boy, watching in amused fascination, snickered.

“stop it!” demanded Bonnie angrily.

Andy stopped stroking and feeling Bonnie's pussy. He looked straight at Bonnie's face. Then, slowly, his hands moved up to her titties - and began to squeeze. “Oh stop it please please please!" She whimpered as he continued to squeeze her titties.

"Not good enough!" he replied. "You were telling me to stop, before. Now, you're going to ask me to play with your pussy!" Bonnie considered kicking him. Her legs were still free. The other girls hadn't bothered to tie her ankles before leaving.

It was too risky. Bonnie realized that, although she could have kicked the boy, he would probably have moved beside her then, where she couldn't kick him, and squeezed her titties even harder as punishment for her kicking him. Besides, she would have probably hurt her toes more than she hurt him, anyway. Bonnie gave up the idea.

A second later, she almost went back on that decision as Andy, becoming impatient with the delay, squeezed again, harder. Again, Bonnie screamed in pain, hot tears flowing from the girl's eyes and running down her cheeks.
Compliance seemed to be the only answer. "Play with my pussy!" gasped Bonnie.

"Say 'please'!" ordered the boy.

"Please!" gasped Bonnie, her vision blurry from the tears in her eyes. "Say it all!" demanded the boy. "Please, play with my pussy! Just let my titties go, oh please!!"She had to make him stop squeezing her titties, she just had to
!
"You really want me to play with your pussy?"

"Yeees! Yes yes yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please" moaned Bonnie. She "Please, please! Play with my pussy, please! Please play with my pussy! Pleeeeease!" she begged. Sudden relief! He had let go of her titties. The awful pain quickly subsided and Bonnie sobbed with relief. Her sobbing quieted down to whimpering as her shoulders shook. She pulled once more at her ropes, straining her little girlish arms to their limits, as much in vain as it had ever been since she had been tied.

The boy her age had watched all of this with amazed fascination. He seemed delighted that Bonnie had been made to ask for her pussy to be handled, when, before, she had been demanding that it be left alone and not touched.
Andy reached out towards Bonnie's pussy but, this time, he stopped just before touching it, his hand poised just in front of her little slit. "Well?" he demanded.

Bonnie guessed what he wanted. It wasn't a difficult guess at all. She sniffled and stopped most of her crying before she replied, "Please, play with my pussy." He still didn't touch her, but asked, as though he was serious, "Do you like having boys play with your pussy?"

Bonnie knew the routine, now. It was humiliating, but she had to answer in the way she knew he wanted her to.

"Yes." Then, realising that he expected more, "Yes, I like having boys play with my pussy!"

"Do you want me to play with your pussy?"

"Yes... I want you to play with my pussy!"

"All right, I will!" he smirked, and he began to roughly stroke and rub Bonnie's pussy with his outstretched fingers. "Spread your legs for me," he demanded. Bonnie unhappily did as he asked, moving her slender thighs apart, giving him full access to her most intimate places. She sobbed from the shame of what she was doing, but she didn't dare disobey, or he would hurt her. He kept rubbing and rubbing, pushing his fingers up and down her slit and a little bit inside.

After a little while of this, he looked up at Bonnie's face and, continuing to play with her, asked "Well?" Bonnie stared at him, unsure of what he meant.
"What do you say?" he prompted. So that was it. "Thank you!" said Bonnie, not feeling the slightest bit thankful, but trying to sound as though she was.
"'Thank you'? For what, and why? Say it all!" he demanded, not pausing in his fondling of Bonnie's pussy.

Bonnie carefully composed a reply, hoping that she had understood him.
"Thank you for playing with my pussy, because I like having boys play with my pussy!" It was humiliating, having to say the exact opposite of what she wanted to say, having to invite him to do the very thing she didn't want him to do, having to thank him for doing something to her that made her feel so ashamed she was blushing crimson with embarrassment. But she didn't dare refuse; she had to obey him.

Andy kept on roughly stroking and rubbing Bonnie's pussy for several minutes. Suddenly Bonnie realised that she was feeling something which she definitely did not want to feel! Not here! Not with two boys watching her!
But there was no escape. Bonnie's pussy, responding to the constant rough stimulation, began to slowly moisten.

"You're getting wet!" said the boy teasingly, not pausing in his constant rubbing and stroking. He knew! Bonnie's almost constant blush became a shade redder as she realized that this awful boy was deliberately trying to make her feel sexy... and that he was succeeding completely.

Bonnie's bottom hurt! A sharp twinge of pain made her realize that, in a reflexive reaction to try to pull away from the boy's hand, she was grinding her bare bottom against the hard, rough bark of the tree behind her. It hurt, and it wasn't doing any good. The tree was hardly likely to get out of her way and let her pull her pussy away from her tormentor.
Bonnie tried to relax. It would have to end. Sooner or later, it would have to end. They couldn't keep this up all day. She hung onto the thought "It has to get better. It can't get any worse." But she was wrong! Bonnie's pussy was almost as wet as it could be, when her tormentor turned to the younger boy, who was still watching everything with fascination and delight.

"Hey Brad, would you like a go?"

The younger boy seemed to be so overcome with excitement that he was unable to speak, but the energy with which he nodded his head left no doubt that his answer was along the lines of "I thought you'd never ask!"
"Okay, here you go!" said Andy. "Do just what I've been doing... Hang on a second..." he turned to Bonnie. "What do you say?" Bonnie said her lines. "Please play with my pussy!"

"Ask him!" said Andy, pointing to Brad. "And make sure you say why, too," he demanded.

Bonnie turned her face to the younger boy. It was like a nightmare! Having to say these things. Having to allow these things. And she couldn't refuse! Bonnie, deeply ashamed, still crying softly, said her lines again, to the younger boy this time. "Please play with my pussy. I like having boys play with my pussy."

"Oh-kay!" Brad chirped cheerily. He immediately reached out and began to poke her and rub her pussy slit in the same way as he had seen Andy doing.
Bonnie's pussy had recovered somewhat after Andy stopped playing with her, but now it quickly began to get wet and sensitive again as Brad began rubbing it. After several more minutes of this treatment, Bonnie's pussy was as wet as it could be and was throbbing inside while hurting outside. The inner feelings Bonnie was getting were actually quite pleasant, but her enjoyment was completely spoiled by the fact that she was being forced to feel sexy for the entertainment of these two boys.

Andy carefully guided his young apprentice's hand, instructing him in exactly how to rub Bonnie's pussy in order to have the greatest effect as possible. The younger boy learned how deeply to rub his fingers inside her pussy, and what the effects were. With increasing excitement, he rubbed faster and harder, causing Bonnie to give a very deep sigh of pleasure. She didn't mean to do it, but the rubbing felt so good that the sigh just happened, almost by itself. "She's enjoying it," laughed Andy. "Do it a bit faster, if you can."
"Oh no, please stop, please," Bonnie thought to herself. She didn't dare protest out loud for fear of getting her titties pinched again. She just hung there naked, straining against the ropes on her wrists.

Brad happily obliged, rubbing Bonnie's pussy even faster than ever before. The sexy feelings Bonnie was experiencing became even stronger, causing her to give an involuntary gasp of pure pleasure. "She'll get off soon," instructed Andy. "Keep on going, keep playing with her. It'll be real soon now!" Bonnie wasn't sure what he meant by "get off", but she hoped for a second he meant "get off the tree". She had no such luck. Brad kept playing energetically with her pussy, rubbing his fingers up and down in her wet little slit with increasing speed, as Bonnie realized that something was about to happen inside her body.

"Any second now..." said Andy, standing off to Bonnie's left. "Just listen to her. She should get off in just a few seconds now!" he chuckled. Bonnie hadn't realised that she was gasping with the pleasure. She felt ashamed of her weakness - her lack of control. She felt that she should be able to control herself - to stop feeling sexy, but the longer Brad rubbed her pussy, the sexier she felt. And then it happened. Finally, unable to resist the sexy feelings forced upon her by the relentless rubbing of her pussy, Bonnie felt the most intense sexual pleasure ever - and had an orgasm.

Unable to help herself, Bonnie hung loosely from the ropes securing her to the tree, as her whole body jerked and twisted. Her pussy throbbed against the relentless rubbing fingers. As this happened, Bonnie heard Andy exulting, "She's doing it! She's getting off!"

Brad, amused at her reaction, rubbed Bonnie's pussy as fast as he could, intensifying her orgasm and causing it to last about a second longer than it otherwise would - a second that seemed like an eternity to Bonnie. Her orgasm was over in just a few seconds, but they seemed like the longest seconds of Bonnie's life. But then it was over. Or was it? Bonnie, still breathing hard from the intensity of the pleasure she had just experienced, looked down... at the boy's hand, still rapidly pumping her pussy.

Bonnie looked at his swiftly-moving hand for a second, then looked up at Andy in mute appeal. After the episode of the "titty-pinching", she didn't dare ask him. She just looked at him, hoping that he would tell Brad to stop now.
It was over, wasn't it? Wasn't it??

Andy looked into Bonnie's eyes for a second, and an evil smile crossed his face. Then he looked at Brad, still busy with Bonnie's pussy.
Keep going," he said ignoring Bonnie's look of horror. "She'll do it again in a few minutes, if you do it hard enough!" Bonnie hung her head in despair, staring at the hand rapidly pumping her pussy. Again! They were going to make her do it again! And if she said a word in protest... She closed her eyes and waited, softly crying. There was nothing else for her to do.

Some uncounted minutes later, Bonnie once again felt a stirring within her sexually excited body. It was about to happen again. Only a minute or two later, it happened. Once again Bonnie gasped her way through the most intense sexual pleasure she had ever felt in her whole life.

But still there was to be no relief for poor Bonnie. Her tormentor looked up at Andy and asked simply, "Again?" His hand continued to rub Bonnie's pussy rapidly. "Of course," came the reply. "Three times at least! After that, we'll think about stopping - maybe."

For a few seconds more the two boys were silent, one watching, the other busy with his play, then the younger boy looked up at his mentor again. "I want to go on, but my hand hurts." He sounded disappointed. Bonnie, not at all disappointed. “Shes been a helpful girl foe us today and she looks tired so let’s set her free and come back here again and see who is tied here next” and with these words they untied Bonnie and let her get dressed but not before a quick feel then they watched her ride home.
[COLOR="Red"]Looking for a girl of any age or body size that wants a long term submissive relationship over email, Skype or if you have another messenger and i can use it on my PC then we can discuss it.

I do not discriminate so contact me and tell me things like your age, and tell me what you are willing to do as my submissive and i will get back to you.

You can contact me here or at my email which is [email protected] and tell ma about yourself.

Last edited by mr doggy; 09-07-2019 at 09:45 PM.
mr doggy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mr doggy for this post:
Old 09-09-2019, 09:52 AM   #2
trying
getDare Sweetheart

where can i find the trees
love to find a young lady tied up
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 06:40 AM   #3
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

what a nice little story, would love to see follow ups of your stories!

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 12:32 PM   #4
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Great story, very enjoyable
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk