Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Old 07-25-2007, 10:02 AM   #1
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip
Default My Failed Story! That turned into a discussion...

This story is brought to you by Powerstrips stupidness of writing part of a story that he then realises he has no idea on how he could continue it without a lot of boring bits with nothing interesting and relevant to what the story was meant to be. It is a one off part and I shall not add to it. If others wish they may take this story under their own wing and make it one of theirs. They are also allowed to take parts as they wish and make their own story. (First few paragraphs here are same from proper part of story.)

For the next few days I kept a very low profile. Usually I would go and talk to her out the window on most nights, but I hadn't seen her since the party.

Through my mind was racing the pain I had felt that night and the pictures she had of me. As I'd left the party I had vowed to get back at her, at least show her that what had happened was beyond me and maybe she should tone it down. I didn't want it to end fully, I enjoyed her company, her great figure and the adrenaline and horniness she induced in me.

About a week after that night, I got a text from her. It read:
"Hey honey, u ok? I need to talk to you tonight please, usual place"

I read it a few times. It seemed to me she had some emotion showing in it, however, as it was just text, I could not tell. Maybe it was an apology, maybe she was just pulling my leg.

I tried to sneak a peek of her all day to see what kind of mood she was in, but I didn't see her at all.

That night I decided to talk to her. There had been time for both of us to calm down, think about the events and repurcusions and how we could carry on. I sat on my window sill waiting to hear her arrive. She didn't set a time so I had waited there a few hours. It was 11pm by the time she arrived.

I got out of the window and sat down on the bannaster separating our houses. She smiled at me, but it seemed painful to me. She stared down the garden and I realised she was having trouble coming to terms with whatever she wanted to say to me. I kept silent not knowing how she had reacted or what had happened.

After a few minutes she took my hand and held it in both of hers. I thought a little about how soft they were again. Small and delicate, but I was still weary of her state of mind so concentrated on how she felt. Eventually,
"I know we've only just started, but I went overboard last time. You hadn't learnt the rules fully, I hadn't told them to you. Something has shown me that I should be more careful of my friends and while you are but a slave I want to treat you also like a friend"

I took this onboard. She didn't feel too bad about how she treated me, though there was a small regret. However, something had happened to her that made her realise she couldn't take me for granted.
"Are you okay?" I asked. I could see her face in the moonlight and she was staring down the end of the garden deep in thought of something, which her pinched mouth gave away not a good thing brought her to this thought.

She glanced at me weighing up whether I should know, whether it would be good to talk about whatever had happened. Sighing a little she walked toward the house and at the door she turned and told me to come in.

I hopped down and followed her. She went into the bathroom and I could hear her using the sink. I glanced around the room. Typical girls bedroom, Lilac Sheets, Pink walls a mirror with a collection of makeup.

I noticed that the room was very tidy considering a teenager lived in it. The only thing out of place was a webcam that was thrown down on the floor. I picked it up, replacing it on the desk where it seemed to have come from. She came out and saw me with the webcam and her face grimaced, though she tried to hide it too shut the bathroom door.

She saw I was still standing after I had put the webcam and off handed told me:
"Make yourself comfortable" I hadn't expected this. I thought she only wanted to talk, but maybe what she had said outside was her apology and she wished to carry on and forget about the events. I quickly weighed the other option that she may not have been trying to apologise. I decided to play along in the hope that we could just forget about it.

I undid my jeans and pulled them down with my underwear in tow. I was about to take off my top when I saw her staring at me as if I had just said that I had a mystical power that allowed me to fly. I thought she might just be thinking of something and carried on. I stood in her room nakedand placed my clothes next to her wardrobe, when I heard her giggle from behind me.

"I meant sit down and be comfy, not my command "Get Comfortable". Oh well never mind. You can stay like that or put your clothes on if you want"

"Well I'm already naked and haven't felt right up untill now" She motioned for me to sit down on the bed and I did so. She looked at me and had decided to tell me her troubles.

"Have you heard about this Slave/Master thing before?" She started cautiously.
"Well, I have heard about Slaves obviously and I think there are some people that do this on the internet. Why?"
"Well, when I saw you first time, did you not think how easy it was for me to think up for you to be my slave?" I looked at her trying to work out if this was a trap.

"Not really. I...I..I had always had a crush on you" I said looking down at the floor, where my foot was prodding the carpet nervously and my face was reddening. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek saying:
"I know. I always saw you staring at me a lot and you'd always be glancing away from me when I looked at you. The reason I was able to think of it so readily was because I had been a slave over the internet.

"My master was older than me and I did lots of things for him, such as stripping, masturbating.
"Recently he's been getting more and more short tempered. Making me do more and more painful and embarassing things. Yesterday was the worst day"

She was shuffling her hands trying to hide that her hands were shaking with whatever shameful he acts had made her do. She didn't make eye contact, I don't think she could have if she did.

"He had me stand naked in front of the camera for an hour solid, doing nothing. Then he had me show off my pussy, and hold it open for him for 10 minutes. After that I had to dance for him and then insert objects...."She put her head in her hands and sat motionless for a bit trying to catch herself from crying. I put a hand round her and gently squeezed her shoulder.

She lifted her head up and turned to me tearfully.
"I trusted him. I never thought he could do this to me." I held her gently and reassured her that whatever had happened I would help her with.

She couldn't bring herself to tell me what had happened and simply pointed to the computer. I went to it and switched the monitor on. Slowly the screen warmed up and the image faded into view. When I realised what it was my mouth fell open and I couldn't believe it.

There on the screen was a website full of pictures of her and promises that registration would bring videos.

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 10:44 AM   #2
blog_and_cam
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to blog_and_cam

cool story... the girl seems a bit silly for trusting an older guy and not stopping it, but very spooky...
blog_and_cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 11:25 AM   #3
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blog_and_cam View Post
cool story... the girl seems a bit silly for trusting an older guy and not stopping it, but very spooky...
That's actually a good point. Never thought of it like that. With that, it makes me think that we ought to be really careful about what we do, even on sites like these (it's great Depp, no insult to you) you never know who you are getting....worrying!

I would at this point post a video warning people but I can't find it :\

Old 07-25-2007, 11:38 AM   #4
bordfatboy
Account Banned

actually i totally agree. people can lie about their age location and especially with a slave master relationship, they can slowly build up a profile about you and travk u down using it, terrifying
bordfatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 11:43 AM   #5
blog_and_cam
Account Banned

Don't alter the story - carry on - just keep the theme going and it'll make everybody aware of possible dangers. It is a good story, with a deep meaning!
Old 07-25-2007, 12:00 PM   #6
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Well...what can I say?

The above posters have shown me a different aspect of the story I wrote. I never thought of it as a warning to people.

Well if it is deemed OK (Mods, please tell me if it's OK or not as I saw the other thread that was locked about it being someone abused, but never read the story as it had been moderated, so if this is in the same vein, tell me and I will stop.

If it is deemed a good and useful story then I suppose I will carry on, but only after moderator approval....I'm scared like that

Old 07-25-2007, 12:17 PM   #7
blog_and_cam
Account Banned

heres an idea... if this gets banned, start a blog on www.blogger.com and post your stories there - I for one will deffo check up daily!

I'd also join you and post stories etc !
Old 07-26-2007, 02:31 AM   #8
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Actually, I think this is okay because part of the story makes the reader aware that the girl has gone too far...

Continue if you like.
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 05:14 AM   #9
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Actually, as this has brought up an interesting discussion I have decided to move it to the brand new Author's Cafe. Hope that's okay, Powerstrip.
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 09:30 AM   #10
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

I stood there staring at the screen, of all the images of her naked form, inviting me to hand over cash and receive videos of her doing all sorts.

She was still sat crying on the bed totally at a loss. Her life was surely ruined, how many people would see her? How many people would recognise her? What if her friends or family found out, what would she do or say?

I dragged my eyes from the screen and looked at her with no answers to help her. My only idea was to go to the police, ask for help, get them to find the person that took her trust and through it out the window.

"Are you joking?" She screamed. "they'll laugh at me, tell me off for doing this, tell me I should have been more careful and everyone will find out"
"Well what else do you think we can do?"
"I'll run away, I'll live where no one can find me!"

"Don't be silly, you need to stay with your family and friends get all the support you can. We have to go to the police. What this guy has done is illegal!"

"Like he cares, he's got his collection, he's got money I have nothing left!"

"We can't just sit here and wait for people to find it and recognise it, we have to act now. I'll do it for you!"

She rolled over on the bed, clutching a teddy bear to her for safety and simply stayed like that, crying her heart out. I wasn't sure what to do and stood awkwardly awaiting an idea or her to do something. It never came, it seemed like I stood there for an hour and nothing.

"I'm going now, I'll get help, I'll make sure this guy pays for what he did to you" She didn't react. I turned and switched the monitor off violently and left shutting the door behind me.

That night I spent searching for information on what to do. I ended up with a list of telephone numbers and email addresses of Child Helplines and Internet Censoring agencys.

In the morning, I would try my hardest!

Thanks Smile Guy, I see no problem with it being here. This is a very hard part to write, so I hope it's OK. Having never intended to continue with this story, I know why I didn't. Any help you guys can offer is appreciated greatly

REMEMBER! BE SAFE ON THE INTERNET! Never do anything untill you are sure who you are talking to is genuine!

Old 07-28-2007, 09:45 AM   #11
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

I find it nice to read that you acctually changed your story a bit (so does it seems) because of the reactions on the site! If this is a bad story for you, then i am waiting for those new Good story's because this isnt bad.
Btw i liked your other stories too!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk