toys
Robink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 08:50 AM   #347
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robink View Post
1 hour bra connection wedgie wearing you butt plug
Thank you!! I’m looking forward to this one!!

I am doing 25 reverse crunches daily in a bra connection wedgie while blindfolded with a bottle between my legs and holding for three seconds plus 35 jumping Jack and push-ups with nipple clamps!!. As well as this whenever I have nipple clamps twist every 15 minutes. Plus all underwear that rip must be used as a gag with tape over my mouth and for every pair ripped I have to do 25 times how ever many ripped spanks.

Dares in progress:
-5 days in the same underwear
-I need to reach 100 points. Here are your options:
Squeaky clean (each swipe is one point)
Hanging/Dangling/Chair (each minute is one point as long as you're bouncing for that minute)
Frontal/Normal (each minute is .5 points)
For any wedgie done in public, the points are doubled.

Dares to be completed:
- 6 hours of a frontal wedgie with sandpaper on pussy lips with 30 minute intervals of having clamped niples and edging when removed.
-(x3) 6 hours switching between frontal wedgie with vibe in on high (min 30 min sets and if you orgasm add 5 minutes that don’t count towards the 6 hours) and a bra connection wedgie with sandpaper in bra cups and on Pussy lips.
-6 hours in a through arm wedgie alternating between sand paper on pussy and clamps on nipples while edging every half an hour
-6 hours with 3 things stuffed in pussy
-(2x)1 hour hanging wedgie with nipples clamped and tied over head with vibe. 2 hours frontal with sandpaper on pussy lips. Hour 4 like hour one, hour 5/6 like hour 1/2
-1 hour hanging wedgie, with a 5 minute break, then a one hour frontal hanging and then four in a bra connection wedgie.
- hanging wedgie until underwear rips (may exit after 3 hours but will be given hard task)
-6 hour bra connection, edging every half hour, and clamp nipples and clit go 15 minutes after each edge
- 2 hours hanging from doorknob with nipples clamped.
- (X3) 6 hour bra connection
-6 hours, do a shoulder wedgie on one shoulder, a shoulder wedgie on the other, a bra connection wedgie, a frontal bra connection wedgie, and atomic all at once (bonus of wearing crop top)
-Squeaky clean wedgie for ten minutes with honey in bread crumbs in crotch, keep in for one hour.
-(4x) 6 hours bra connection wedgie with shoulder wedgie.
-6 hour frontal bra connection with sand paper.
-6 hour frontal scare crow
-Atomic wedgie in smallest pair of underwear
-1 hour in a messy atomic wedgie. (Be sure to fill the part that goes over your head too.)
-30 back and forth of a squeaky clean wedgie that’s covered in liquid soap.
-an atomic with vibe on high for 20 and med for 40 minutes
-6 hours added in shoulder wedgie - do 100 star jumps whilst in wedgie and topless
-(X3) 6 hour atomic wedgie
-6 hour hanging frontal
-(X4) 6 hour frontal atomic
-(X5)6 hour shoulder wedgie
-(X4) 6 hour hanging wedgie
-2+1d4 shoulder wedgie
-1d4 chair wedgie
-6 hour hang wedgie (3 glasses of water before hand)
-2 hour atomic with tooth paste
-6 hour atomic wedgie while crawling on all fours
-6 hour dangling with ten squats every hours
-lock your ankles to your bed posts on one side, and connect the wedgie to the bedposts on the other side of the bed for 2 hours
-2 hour atomic wedgie with two bottles of hot sauce and takis, while staying on all fours for the full time and eat the takis and clean the dirty underwear with my tongue
-atomic and cum only by yanking at the front of the panties. When you finish, stuff the cum soaked panties in your mouth and do it again, but this time you have to cum 5 times
-6 hours in a shoulder wedgie. Every 30 minutes, take the underwear off of your shoulders, do 35 squeaky cleans
-6 hours in a shoulder wedgie. Do 10 reverse crunches every 20 minutes.
-100 swipe squeaky clean. Edge 5 times then do another 100 swipes without cumming
-6 hour hanging wedgie blindfolded
-wedgied while dancing salsa for an hour
-1 hour bra connection wedgie wearing you butt plug

Dares completed:
-6 hour bra connection with tin foil in bra
-12 hours bra connection with rice in bra and marker in pussy
-pour water down underwear.
-6 hours in an atomic wedgie with sandpaper in bra while edging every hour
-put one ice cube in pussy and two in ass and fill the back of panties with something messy before giving myself a wedgie and do a four twist propeller wedgie and leave in for half an hour before dumping the contents over my head.
-(X7) 6 hour shoulder wedgie
-(X9) 6 hour bra connection
-(X2) 6 hour frontal atomic
-1 hour tennis ball wedgie
-3 bra connection wedgies at the same time
-1 hour in a scarecrow wedgie
-6 hours in a atomic wedgie wearing heels
-One frontal bra connection wedgie with the smallest pair of underwear you have for 1d4 roll hours.
-1 hour in a hanging wedgie and 5 in a bra connection
-6 hour bra connection wedgie with nipples clamped for 3 hours
-2 hour atomic wedgie
-2 hour hanging wedgie with shoulder or atomic wedgie
-2 hour frontal hanging
-scarecrow wedgie. (As long as possible)
-Jog in a bra connection wedgie
-6 hours in a frozen piss bra connection wedgie
-6 hour chair wedgie
-6 hour propeller wedgie (3 twists)
-6 hours frontal bra connection wedgie with the smallest pair of underwear you have with sandpaper over your nipples and in front of your pussy lips and clit and a bit more on your asshole. Then go for a walk for at least 30 minutes
-1d5 +1 hours in a shoulder wedgie
-6 hour bra connection with sandpaper on pussy lips and rice in my bra cups while edging every half an hour.
-hanging wedgie till rips
-6 hour atomic wedgie
-6 hour cuffed wedgie
-(x4) 6 hour hanging wedgie
-3 hours of vibe on medium in 6 hours
-6 hour shoulder wedgie with body harness, along with a tightly filled pussy, with clamps on nipples and sandpaper on pussy, as well as my vibe on my clit on full speed. Must also only be in underwear and gagged with already wet undies. As well as this 60 minutes added whenever you orgasm. Plus you can take a 30 second vibe break for an additional 5 minutes
-6 hour hanging wedgie
-(x3) 6 hour atomic wedgie
-6 hour front wedgie with two ice cubes in pussy
-6 hours switching between frontal wedgie with vibe in on high (min 30 min sets and if you orgasm add 5 minutes that don’t count towards the 6 hours) and a bra connection wedgie with sandpaper in bra cups and on Pussy lips.
-6 hour frontal wedgie with something in pussy.
-hanging wedgie until underwear rips (may exit after 3 hours but will be given hard task)
- For six hours switch clamps for pussy lips to nipples every ten minutes

List of wedgies: https://www.deviantart.com/anticherr...gies-338556364

Time to be completed: 10 weeks 2 days 12 hours
Completed: 2 weeks 6 days 0

Give me some diaper dares here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431742
Breadbonjour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 09:03 AM   #348
Robink
Prodigy

2 hour hanging wedgie vibe in panties

I am cocksucking queen bambi

pm dares

toys
Old 09-17-2023, 09:15 AM   #349
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
2 hour hanging wedgie vibe in panties
Thank you so much! Please keep them coming!

I am doing 25 reverse crunches daily in a bra connection wedgie while blindfolded with a bottle between my legs and holding for three seconds plus 35 jumping Jack and push-ups with nipple clamps!!. As well as this whenever I have nipple clamps twist every 15 minutes. Plus all underwear that rip must be used as a gag with tape over my mouth and for every pair ripped I have to do 25 times how ever many ripped spanks.

Dares in progress:
Hanging/Dangling/Chair (each minute is one point as long as you're bouncing for that minute)

Dares to be completed:
- 6 hours of a frontal wedgie with sandpaper on pussy lips with 30 minute intervals of having clamped niples and edging when removed.
-(x3) 6 hours switching between frontal wedgie with vibe in on high (min 30 min sets and if you orgasm add 5 minutes that don’t count towards the 6 hours) and a bra connection wedgie with sandpaper in bra cups and on Pussy lips.
-6 hours in a through arm wedgie alternating between sand paper on pussy and clamps on nipples while edging every half an hour
-(2x)1 hour hanging wedgie with nipples clamped and tied over head with vibe. 2 hours frontal with sandpaper on pussy lips. Hour 4 like hour one, hour 5/6 like hour 1/2
-1 hour hanging wedgie, with a 5 minute break, then a one hour frontal hanging and then four in a bra connection wedgie.
- hanging wedgie until underwear rips (may exit after 3 hours but will be given hard task)
-6 hour bra connection, edging every half hour, and clamp nipples and clit go 15 minutes after each edge
-6 hours, do a shoulder wedgie on one shoulder, a shoulder wedgie on the other, a bra connection wedgie, a frontal bra connection wedgie, and atomic all at once (bonus of wearing crop top)
-Squeaky clean wedgie for ten minutes with honey in bread crumbs in crotch, keep in for one hour.
-1 hour in a messy atomic wedgie. (Be sure to fill the part that goes over your head too.)
-6 hours added in shoulder wedgie - do 100 star jumps whilst in wedgie and topless
-6 hour hanging frontal
-2+1d4 shoulder wedgie
-1d4 chair wedgie
-lock your ankles to your bed posts on one side, and connect the wedgie to the bedposts on the other side of the bed for 2 hours
-2 hour atomic wedgie with two bottles of hot sauce and takis, while staying on all fours for the full time and eat the takis and clean the dirty underwear with my tongue
-atomic and cum only by yanking at the front of the panties. When you finish, stuff the cum soaked panties in your mouth and do it again, but this time you have to cum 5 times
-6 hours in a shoulder wedgie. Every 30 minutes, take the underwear off of your shoulders, do 35 squeaky cleans
-100 swipe squeaky clean. Edge 5 times then do another 100 swipes without cumming
-2 hour hanging wedgie vibe in panties

Dares completed:
-put one ice cube in pussy and two in ass and fill the back of panties with something messy before giving myself a wedgie and do a four twist propeller wedgie and leave in for half an hour before dumping the contents over my head.
-One frontal bra connection wedgie with the smallest pair of underwear you have for 1d4 roll hours.
-2 hour atomic wedgie
-2 hour frontal hanging
-6 hour chair wedgie
-6 hours frontal bra connection wedgie with the smallest pair of underwear you have with sandpaper over your nipples and in front of your pussy lips and clit and a bit more on your asshole. Then go for a walk for at least 30 minutes
-6 hour bra connection with sandpaper on pussy lips and rice in my bra cups while edging every half an hour.
-6 hour atomic wedgie
-6 hour cuffed wedgie
-6 hour shoulder wedgie with body harness, along with a tightly filled pussy, with clamps on nipples and sandpaper on pussy, as well as my vibe on my clit on full speed. Must also only be in underwear and gagged with already wet undies. As well as this 60 minutes added whenever you orgasm. Plus you can take a 30 second vibe break for an additional 5 minutes
-6 hour hanging wedgie
-6 hours switching between frontal wedgie with vibe in on high (min 30 min sets and if you orgasm add 5 minutes that don’t count towards the 6 hours) and a bra connection wedgie with sandpaper in bra cups and on Pussy lips.
-hanging wedgie until underwear rips (may exit after 3 hours but will be given hard task)

Time to be completed: 10 weeks 3 days 0 hours
Completed: 2 weeks 6 days 0

Old 09-17-2023, 09:17 AM   #350
Asshley

Heart

1-hour hanging wedgie vibe in, and plugged
Asshley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 09:35 AM   #351
Robink
Prodigy

2 hour bra connection wedgie wrist and ankle cuffs on connected to each if possible

pm dares

toys
Old 09-17-2023, 09:41 AM   #352
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asshley View Post
1-hour hanging wedgie vibe in, and plugged
Quote:
2 hour bra connection wedgie wrist and ankle cuffs on connected to each if possible
Thank you guys so much for the dares! Keep them coming! Looks like I’ll be on my hands and knees for 2 hours!

Dares in progress:

Dares to be completed:
-6 hour hanging frontal
-2+1d4 shoulder wedgie
-1d4 chair wedgie
-1 hour hanging wedgie, plugged and vibe
-2 hour bra connection wedgie wrist and ankle cuffs on connected to each if possible

Dares completed:
-2 hour atomic wedgie
-2 hour frontal hanging
-6 hour chair wedgie
-6 hour atomic wedgie
-6 hour cuffed wedgie
-6 hour hanging wedgie

Time to be completed: 10 weeks 3 days 18 hours
Completed: 2 weeks 6 days 6 hours

Old 09-17-2023, 10:26 AM   #353
Robink
Prodigy

Last one for today.

2 hour shoulder wedgie legs and wrist cuff on attached again please

pm dares

toys
Old 09-17-2023, 11:29 AM   #354
Anabeeboi1

I have concerns that after your showers your underwear may be too clean! And I would like you to be stinky! So for the 5 days of the same underwear, every time after you shower pour a table spoon of some condiment down your underwear to restink them! I Hope you’ll like this one.
Anabeeboi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 03:42 PM   #355
Robink
Prodigy

2 hours hanging wedgie plug and vibe in please

pm dares

toys
Old 09-17-2023, 04:37 PM   #356
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Last one for today.

2 hour shoulder wedgie legs and wrist cuff on attached again please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabeeboi1 View Post
I have concerns that after your showers your underwear may be too clean! And I would like you to be stinky! So for the 5 days of the same underwear, every time after you shower pour a table spoon of some condiment down your underwear to restink them! I Hope you’ll like this one.
Quote:
2 hours hanging wedgie plug and vibe in please
Thank you both so much for your dares!! Keep it coming! And I will add condiments after my shower tonight..

Dares in progress:
-5 days in the same underwear with condiments in underwear after every shower

Dares to be completed:
-6 hour hanging frontal
-2+1d4 shoulder wedgie
-1d4 chair wedgie
-1 hour hanging wedgie, plugged and vibe
-2 hour bra connection wedgie wrist and ankle cuffs on connected to each if possible
-2 hour shoulder wedgie legs and wrist cuff on attached
-2 hours hanging wedgie plug and vibe in

Dares completed:
-2 hour atomic wedgie
-2 hour frontal hanging
-6 hour chair wedgie
-6 hour atomic wedgie
-6 hour cuffed wedgie
-6 hour hanging wedgie

Time to be completed: 10 weeks 4 days 18 hours
Completed: 2 weeks 6 days 18 hours

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, stuck, trapped, wedgie, wedgied