Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-16-2024, 08:48 PM   #1
Cruelsadist

Male 28/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in (see post)

28/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in (see post)

Open to a sub from anywhere, bonus points if you are from AU.

If you would like to chat and be friends, or have casual play sessions, feel free to reach out. I am always open to new friends.

I am looking for a female sub to build a D/s relationship with over the long term. This will take time and effort from both sides, as no matter how experienced either of us maybe, we will need to take the time to get to know each other and form a bond of mutual trust and respect.

Without that there is no real D/s relationship to be had.

I've had a number of short term casual encounters, but I have always wanted to explore and try a longer term arrangement.

My tendencies are partial to being cruel and sadistic, which is why it is important we discuss safe words and after care.

I honestly cannot think of much else to write, so I will finish this ad with a list of my likes and limits.

Albeit an incomplete one as I am always discovering new ones during my interactions with the good people of getdare.

orgasm control, denial, humiliation, clothing control, wet and messy, pee, tpe, squirt, spanking.

Dislikes
Scat, blood, permanent, injury
Cruelsadist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 07:26 PM   #2
playwithmadstits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruelsadist View Post
28/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in (see post)

Open to a sub from anywhere, bonus points if you are from AU.

If you would like to chat and be friends, or have casual play sessions, feel free to reach out. I am always open to new friends.

I am looking for a female sub to build a D/s relationship with over the long term. This will take time and effort from both sides, as no matter how experienced either of us maybe, we will need to take the time to get to know each other and form a bond of mutual trust and respect.

Without that there is no real D/s relationship to be had.

I've had a number of short term casual encounters, but I have always wanted to explore and try a longer term arrangement.

My tendencies are partial to being cruel and sadistic, which is why it is important we discuss safe words and after care.

I honestly cannot think of much else to write, so I will finish this ad with a list of my likes and limits.

Albeit an incomplete one as I am always discovering new ones during my interactions with the good people of getdare.

orgasm control, denial, humiliation, clothing control, wet and messy, pee, tpe, squirt, spanking.

Dislikes
Scat, blood, permanent, injury
Online only or would you do in person depending on location??

Dislike: body writing, involvement of others, pics, pee

Limits: poop, face pics

Interested in experimenting with: clit pain, anything else- I’ll try most things once.

Toys: ball magnet nipple clamps, traditional nipple clamps, 8 inch dildo, g spot vibrator

BDSM survey results:
98% Degradee
97% Submissive
94% Voyeur
89% Masochist
83% Brat
74% Slave
playwithmadstits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 07:04 PM   #3
Cruelsadist

Sorry for the late reply 😅.

Depending on location I would be open to in person.

Advertisements
Kink Talk